LOVING YOU IS A LOSING GAME...

بواسطة CrazyCreator4

ANJALI a good hearted girl who was projected to be the worst by MAYA undergoes lots of hardships and fi... المزيد

CHARACTERS
MISTAKE OF LOVING YOU
NEW LIFE....
RAINING LOVE
UNWRAPING WOUND....
CHANGES ON HIM...
COMPLIMENT AND GESTURES...
BLIND POTATO...
FRIEND IN NEED
BITTER OLD .... BETTER NEW...
TRUTH OUT...
A NIGHT STAND
MESSENGER OF NOTES...
FAIR PLAY IN WAR...
DIVORCE...???
A UNKNOWN STORY FROM PAST...
HIS RESPONSIBILITY
DEATH NOT A BIG DEAL.
JUSTICE FROM INJUSTICE...
SPILLED WORD - ORPHAN...
TASTING HIS WORDS....
CARE OF CONCERN OR COMPULSION.
LET'S GIFT
ITS MINE FOREVER.
OUR PERSONAL...
TRUTH IN HER SINGLE TEAR...
YOU AND ME ON A LONELY NIGHT...
OUR HAPPINESS IS YOU...
IT'S MISTAKE
FRIENDS FOREVER
BIRTHDAY🥳
GETTING CLOSER...
A CONFUSED CONFESSION
EVIL STARTS ITS PLOT
EVERYTHING MESSED...
A SHOULDER TO RELAY...
HER...
A WRONG FRIEND...
IN HIS ARMS
WE ARE PREGNANT...
SWEETEST HUBBY...
POOR SOUL
A NEW PROBLEM TOO SORT
BRINGING TOGETHER..
LOVE SICK....
WE KNOW WE LOVE....
THE KINGS LOVE
TRUTH OR DARE....
HOLD ON...I STILL LOVE YOU...
A FIGHT WITH FATE...
OISHI -A GIFT OF GOD...
BROKEN INSIDE...
REST IN LIES....
WAIT AND WATCH...
A BEAUTIFUL LIE.
HIS LOVE
UNTITLED IN LOVE...
HEALING LOVE...
HER LOVE FOR HIM..
FAMILY DRAMA WITH THE KINGS ROAR😈
SINS IN STORE...
AWAKENING THE MONSTER...
BREAKING SHELL IN BEACH..
QUEEN WITHOUT CROWN
LAWLESS NIGHT
HER LOVER BOY...
LIFE LESSON of LOVE

HIS EGO VS HER SELF RESPECT

2.2K 224 130
بواسطة CrazyCreator4

   The detective with whom VIKRAM had enquired on ANJALI past and future plans entered VIKRAM office.

     He landed a file . As opened ANJALI photo with further details were present going through the file VIKRAM got to know many facts.

      ANJALI was left as  a 9 months baby in front of ORPHANAGE. Later was adopted as lost daughter of KANI and lokesh at the age of 11.

       It was said that the family she was adopted did not treat her in a proper manner. Whether she had endured domestic violence was still unclear.

       VISHNU was her ORPHANAGE friend while AKSHARA ,NALINI , ARJUN and AKSHARA were her school friends.

        She had her father boutique which she developed with all her will overwhelmed past years.

     In college KARTHICK proposed ANJALI amd he was madly in love with her but she never reciprocated his feelings.

     She was married to Mr.VIKRAM a month ago. She never disclosed her personal life in public .

     She had filed a complaint to commissioner to rescue the girls married by ELANGO as there was no further steps taken she had plans to go MUMBAI at her own risk.

    She have been planning to adopt the daughter of Coffee shop owner who died in the accident.

     It was uncertain whether she loves Mr.VIKRAM now or not but before 4 months she was completely madly in love with VIKRAM .

     She Started to give up on her married life a long time ago . She had prepared to leave VIKRAM life at any moment he wanted to get rid of her.

  VIKRAM completed the document and murmured ' She is completely stupid '.

VIKRAM POV :

     How can she be this stupid going to MUMBAI to rescue some girls . Did she even know their name. Why ??
What will she get in this ??

      Adopting the daughter of shop keeper . Why was she this good ?? Why did I not notice this side of her.

      More than all this she was in love with me so madly. May be that's why she accepted this marriage but I screwed it up completely. 

      She pushed me not because she was in love with someone but because I balmed her of drugging me on out first time.

      I did not even clear my confusion with her.

      FUCK MYSELF.

" Sir.. mam is gonna register the boutique onto the name of MAYA today sir. NOW she is on her way to register office. " the detective said in a professional tone.

   " what the hell ..why?? " I nearly shouted as I stood up from my seat.

    The detective told about the contract at the time DHANUSH too entered into the room.

   " She did not bring this to my notice. Why ??  " I muttered under his breath.

   " Because she does not want money from you sir. She approached her friend NALINI to approach legally.As it is not possible NALINI got help from RAMCHANRAN a lawyer and prepared the money to get boutique back. "

   " what our legal adviser RAM ??" I asked astonished by my friend behavior.

   " yes sir... today morning ARJUN sister got into an accident .Mam gave the money to help him.later AKSHARA mom tried to help but MAM refused and decided to give up on her boutique  ."

   "  she should have asked me...she fool " I said hitting the table.

   " Its self respect  sir not foolishness  " The detective told , he has grown respect over ANJALI ." I think she did so  she can leave you and start up at some new place when you decide to dissolve this marriage. " . The detective said

   Hearing the detective words I yelled " get out.." . She can never leave me not In this Life.

   DHANUSH started to laugh while I shoutedat him to stop laughing for which he replied.

   " admit it with heart." he said

   I confusedly asked " what to admit ?? "

   " you care for ANJALI ... "

     I do care for her but what is there to laugh .

   I become furious and shouted " shut the hell who cares for whom??.".

   " Then you were not gonna help her? " DHANUSH asked.

      She never asked me right then why should I ?

   " let her self respect help her . " I said and sat down .I took a file and started to work. I tried hard to concentrate on the file but failed. My thoughts roamed around her.

    She was already In a mess now leaving this boutique will do no good. She will be broken. She will loose her mind .

   " Now she would have signed the registration right VIKRAM ?? " DHANUSH asked for which I throw a dead glare.

   In a minute he added " From tomorrow she will be stuck in the kitchen then may get depressed. " DHANUSH added fuel to the fire.

    Fuck her SELF RESPECT Vs MY EGO .I stood up and DHANUSH followed him with a smile.

   On the way ,I said " I am helping her as you were so worried  . I know you were seeing her as a your unborn sister."

     I am not the person who would help other voluntarily but she is something ...

   " ya..ya... I can see it " DHANUSH said in a mock and got a playful beat with file .

AUTHOR POV :

     VIKRAMreached into the register office . " MAY I COME IN ?? "  VIKRAM asked as he entered.

    MAYA jaw dropped to the floor seeing him. DIVYA shivered at his sight.

   ANJALI stood confused on his arrival. she turned towards NALINI with an accusing look for which she nodded 'no' vigourously.

   " Why are you here VIKRAM ?? " ANJALI asked .

   " I came up for a registration and saw MAYA through the window so I came in to see whats happening " VIKRAM said tugging his hands onto the pocket.

   "ulaga nadipu da samy ( what an Oscar acting.) " DHANUSH muttered under his breath to get elbowed by VIKRAM.

   " Nothing big...I am just transferring the property of boutique to MAYA name. " ANJALI  said emotionlessly.

   " OHH..not so big right ?? " VIKRAM asked coming close to her .

    ANJALI nodded her head lookingdown.

    A tear landed on VIKRAM hand. The tear was ANJALI'S she was crying silently... dying silently ... dying within.

    He steped back eyeing  her with thought 'say a word ...Ask once to me ...I will get you what ever you need. '

      The clash is between her self-respect and his ego ...lets see which wins ??? What  you all think  will win.???

    " OK carry on .... " Saying VIKRAM left from there.

    ANJALI kept looking at the retreated figure of VIKRAM ..that's when MAYA snapped her finger happily and said " ANJALI sign " keeping a pen on her hand.

    ANJALI with a hard heart signed the registration with her name ANJALI ...just 6 letters took nearly two minutes to complete in her hand.

    She lost ....she is broken ... her self respect and his ego both won at the cost of  years of hard work of ANJALI.

   She felt like her legs are going weak ..she is sure she is gonna be completely shattered .she don't want to be weak in front of MAYA so she ran away from the room.

    As NALINI was about to follow ... MAYA snapped her finger NALINI looked at her confused " witness sign NALINI " Saying MAYA smirked.

   NALINI signed the paper and said " Mark my words .... you are gonna pay for this.KARMA IS A BOMMERANG " for which MAYA replied " sorry I don't have a dairy to mark " In a mock tone hi-fing DIVYA.

   VIKRAM saw ANJALI running out of the room with teary eyes. His heart pained at the second. ANJALI ran to the back of the register office

   Her tears did not win or defeat his ego it just killed his ego ....

   He entered into the Register office at the same moment  NALINI came out . NALINI looked at VIKRAM and said " VIKRAM sir , When I saw you in , I hoped you will get her boutique ack to her but not. Thank you , finally I now got to know how much you care for my friend and how I need to take care of her. " with that NALINI left.

   ANJALI was a crying mess when NALINI reached her. She asked NALINI to leave as she need some moments alone. NALINI too obliged leaving her to pour her loss as tears.

   VIKRAM asked MAYA  about registration.

   MAYA happily nodded and said completed with a smile .she asked sorry saying " I did  not do it on purpose MAMA..I don't get it why she can't ask a help from you . Sorry I shouldn't enter your personal right. But sorry mama..I can't keep my self from saying this she is not giving the respect you are giving her. She did not inform you right ?? May be head weight. Sorry mama if I went overboard "

   VIKRAM smiled and said " Its good if you get it. " in a warning tone.

   " can I look at the registered paper. "  VIKRAM asked forwarding his hand.

   MAYA gave the paper .VIKRAM took a look over the paper .he read it completely then chukled and said " " this is invalid. "

   " what " MAYA asked in shock.

    " See... she fooled you .the money grubbler ..BITC " DIVYA words stuck in her throat when VIKRAM eyes landed on her.

   ANJALI came preparing herself. MAYA went to ANJALI with tears made a scene " ANJALI ... why are you trying to fool me. I hurt you unknowingly twice if you hold grudge show it in front my face don't stab on my back .Do you know how much it hurts ?? You can have your boutique. I will call off the contract. Afterall I am a good friend. "

  " I did not fool you. I have transferred the boutique that is my hard work of years  to you as a punishment to myself for trusting you and signing without reading the contract. I am done for today please no dramas. " ANJALI said in a bit irritated.

    MAYA chuckled and said " DRAMA?? The document you prepare was completely invalid. Fooled me " .MAYA landed the registered paper in her hand.

    " WHAT...?? " . ANJALI checked the paper and said " Its my sign and things are clear right. Who blamed me . " she asked looking at DIVYA as she thought it might be her work.

    " Me... " VIKRAM said relaxing on the chair while shocking ANJALI.

    ANJALI rushed to him and throwed the papers on his lap and said " MR.VIKRAM .I have no need to fake anything.I am not that cheep " she said the last word looking at MAYA.

    " So... you were emphasing that everything is clear".VIKRAM said leaning forward.

    " yes Mr.VIKRAM ." She said.

    VIKRAM immediately got up from his place and took steps towards ANJALI who took steps back untill her back touched the wall . They both stood still.

   VIKRAM pointed his index finger on her forehead midpoint and said " For your kind knowledge YOU ARE NOT ANJALI ANYMORE ANJALI VIKRAM . "  their eyes met both .they both tried to read what is going on the others mind but failed miserably.

   Coming out of the trace. VIKRAM brought the register paper to her face and said  " so this document is incalid " and tore the paper into two.

    Anjali looked at the papers thrown on the floor .

   Maya started a second scene while ANJALI asked her to get ready with a new document .

   Before MAYA could make a call to her lawyer.. VIKRAM  made call to RAM and asked him to come .

   Later he asked PRIYA to come .

    All arrived at the same time. MAYA squinted her eyes at PRIYA.

   " Edhuku da call panni vara sonna ( why did you call me and ask me to come ) " PRIYA asked  at VIKRAM.

   " actually your dad complained that you were being so jobless at home so I thought to give you some job" VIKRAM said casually.

    " what how dare he..?? " Saying PRIYA dialed to her dad as he attended the call she burst out " yovv.. krishnamoorthi neeye pension la jobless aa pakathu veetu anty a sight adhuchuthu madhila vaathal kayapothuthu iruka idhla na jobless nu complain panniruka. Iruya veetuku vandu unaku poojai ya poora 

( krishnamoorthi ... you were itself sitting as a jobless with pension and drooling over neighbour anty and making pappat over the terrace. How dare you call me jobless ?? Wait till I come home ) " saying she cut the call making ANJALI and NALINI to chuckle on her behavior.

    PRIYA turned to VIKRAM and said " MR. AMMBANI I am not interested to work on your reliance company .I down your offer.  " she said in a mock making ANJALI to break into laugh.

    VIKRAM holded PRIYA from leaving and looked at ANJALI who was laughing as he got mocked .he was sure that she likes when someone pulls his leg.

    " I made a promise to uncle " VIKRAM said.

   PRIYA turned VIKRAM hand , she kept her palm above his and then took her palm to blow it in air and  said the promise is taken back.😜😜

   VIKRAM grabbed her to somewhere ...secluded and told something to her.

    They both came back and VIKRAM told A part of share of boutique will be on the name of PRIYA blankky.

   RAM brought the papers ready, and they went into the register .

    ANJALI asked him where to sign .VIKRAM pointed out the places, and she signed.

   As she completed signing... "  You are making the same mistake. You did not read the papers " VIKRAM asked

   " Didn't you ask to prepare the paper and you read it right ?? then should I ?? The mistake will cause us to suffer if it is with a wrong person. " ANJALI said giving him butterflies . As these lines implied the trust of her towards him.

    And she took a step closer to him and said " I have nothing more VIKRAM for people to take away.

    VIKRAM held both her hand and wispered "  You do have ... " .

     The little moment was cleared of by throat clearing of PRIYA.

   PRIYA signed followed by MAYA. no one read it as ANJALI didn't.

    VIKRAM asked DHANUSH to bring the  money bag on his car. ANJALI came forward to get it with a heavy heart.

   But VIKRAM landed the bag IN MAYA hand confusing both ANJALI and MAYA.

    " MAYA the amount for your share that you transfered to PRIYA.  "VIKRAM said.

    As they were shocked RAM read the paper " I ,  MAYA  HEREBY TRANSFER MY SHARE IN THE BEND THE TREND BOTIQUE TO THE NAME OF PRIYA . I WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS OVER THE BOUTIQUE FROM NOW. "

ANJALI just signed as witness.

  " MAMA ,but I thought you were about the transfer the boutique share from ANJALI to PRIYA. " MAYA asked confused.

   " ya.. I thought but they both go good with each other and you have uncle business to look upon. "  VIKRAM  REASONED.

   " SO now the boutique belongs to ANJALI and PRIYA " BOTH RAM and NALINI said together and looked at each other.

   " hii partner ... " saying PRIYA hugged ANJALI who was still processing the things.

    " MY LOVELY PARTNER " Priya squeezed ANJALI bring her out of shock.

    Maya have no doors left so she left quietly glaring PRIYA and ANJALI.

A few mins ago..

VIKRAM pulled PRIYA to a secluded place and said " see... I know you will never go to any jobs "

   Before he could complete PRIYA Yelled " yes off course. "

   He explained that he is to transfer the share OF MAYA towards PRIYA. PRIYA Asked why he can't transfer it to ANJALI directly.

   VIKRAM said " Ya..I would  but she did not even tell me about this issue nor asked help . "

   " She did not right ?? .then leave it why the hell you care " PRIYA Asked with a smirk.

   " how can I ?? " he blurted

   " why..? " PRIYA asked smirking.

   " that...that because..she.... this.. ahh... agree d please " VIKRAM asked pleasing tone.

   The VIKRAM is always rough to the outer world, but the soft nature comes only for his loved ones. Later, PRIYA agreed .

    Here now.. all are Happy .ANJALI taking to NALINI.

    VIKRAM stood near his car WITH PRIYA, RAM AND DHANUSH.he stood in a direction where he can see ANJALI happy face clearly.

   " Did my dad really complained?" PRIYA asked, folding her hands.

   VIKRAM nodded negatively, making PRIYA pinch him on his biceps hard.

   DHANUSH pulled VIKRAM to his side and said, " You deserve an oscar for today performance. You took ANJALI out of the mess without giving  a clue that you are helping her. "

   There NALINI asked " how can you sign the paper as VIKRAM gave without reading. "

   " Its trust " ANJALI said.

   " you trust him but you will never ask him help. " NALINI mocked.

   " I can assure you that VIKRAM is the only one for me but not that I am the one for him. I am sure in this lifetime my better half will only be VIKRAM but I can't give surety for the vice versa. In simple He is my husband but I am not his rightful wife. "THIS Answer from ANJALI made NALINI speechless.

😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔😔

Did you enjoy reading this chapter or bored. ??

How is the chapter ??

The first chapter of PART OF YOU IS RELEASED. . . JUST ADD IT TO YOUR READING LIST because the old book got deleted and this is a completely new one . What do you think if VARSHA ..

What about VARUN..?

There will be moments of VIKRAM and ANJALI ??

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

784K 98.8K 76
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
525K 21.1K 39
# 1 in General Fiction as on 11-03-2017 A Gasp escapes my mouth looking at my accidental husband kissing those three girls one after other ...... Tea...
113K 9.4K 45
Two opposite worlds bound by a contract marriage, let's see what happens when they love each other's heart instead of each other's body, knowing that...
151K 6.5K 56
Hero - Dhruv Vikram - 29 years old (CBI Officer in Special Crime Division ) Heroine - Mithra Rajesh - 27 years old ( Neurosurgeon) Hero and heroin...