Cookies & Tea |TK|✓

By itsishika

Just a cute little Jungkookie with a cute seeming Taehyungie who gets married because of their parents. taeh... More

introduction ❤️
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 15 🌶️
chapter 16 🌶️
chapter 17 🌶️
chapter 18 🌶️
chapter 19
chapter 20 🔥
chapter 21
Epilogue
고맙습니다 💜

chapter 14

2.8K 140 18
By itsishika

Ignore mistakes  please 💜

No one pov,

"I.. I love you Kim Taehyung" he said as a tear slipped down his Bambi eyes reaching his cheek. 

"no..  You--you are saying this to make up..  Right? " he asked as tears were flowing from his eyes too.  "Don't lie to me kook"

"Yesterday you said you don't feel anything for me and now----- you saying that___"

Meanwhile, namjoon , Jin and Suga decided to leave and give the married couple a bit of privacy so they left without anyone noticing. 

"what!!  No!! I do tae I do love you!! I can't love like you do but i-----i do " there was a silence for a minute or so. 

"but---but didn't you loved Jimin?" he asked and Jungkook looked at him with wide eyes. How did he knew? 

"who told you that tae? " he asked as he cupped his cheeks. 

"Um... Y-Yeri" he said and Jungkook  scoffed. Off course

"that bitch!.. No tae...... Yes I admit I was attracted to him..  But now I think I was just an infatuation... because my heart already belongs to you even before i knew... The time I knew I just loved you..  Only you.. From the start!" he said and chuckles seeing the elder looking at him with eyes big as saucers.

"so....  Now you won't regret our marriage right?" he asked in a small voice ND Jungkook's heart ache how badly he has hurt the other.

"n-no tae never...  It's the best thing I did..  And I know it's hard for you to believe....  But don't worry will be the same like we were and... And I will make you feel my love!" he said and Taehyung smiled the softest and genuine one in these days. 

"yes..  I am not mad at you cause it is not fully your fault...  But somewhere it is..  And now I want you to gain my trust in you again ... Most importantly I want you to trust me!" he said and Jungkook hurried nodded before speaking

"yes I will and I do trust you I won't do what I did now" he said and Taehyung hugged him.

"I can't ... I can't forget what happened so easily I cant forgive you easy" Taehyung said caressing his back and he felt Jungkook nodding.

"I'm doing this so that jn future if this kind of situation arises then you--- you won't do what you did now" Taehyung said.

"I will win your heart again tae......  Promise" he said and just smiled.

"you already rule my heart koo ... Just that I don't want you repeat the same and you do deserve a bit of punishment after you made me cry" he thought to himself and pouts cutely. Well,  he is right! 

"just---just know that I really really really really love you a lot" he the whispered and kissed his temple.

"then..  Know that I love you too! ..." he said and Taehyung's eyes widen. 

"did you forgave me this easily??"

"off course not! But this you need to know.... if you want ur husband and best friend back so you'll have to work hard.." he said and chuckled when Jungkook pouted.

"don't pout and make some efforts!" he said and Jungkook nodded. 

he got up. But the sat again on his lap making Taehyung blush and he cooed. " I forgot something" he said and Taehyung looked at him confused.

(Ignore the clothes he is wearing imagine he is wearing casual clothes)

"what?" he asked. 

"well you won't do it ever and I can't wait!" he said and Taehyung got more confused. "Huh? What I won't do? "

"um...  I had a thing that after confessing to the one I love I.... " Jungkook blushed suddenly the confidence in him was about to vanish.

"what you what?" he asked innocently.

"you are reeeealllyy innocent baby!!" Jungkook said and he pouted and looked at him. 

"I..  Want to do...  This" he said ND leaned forward lips dangerously close to his and the other gulped.

"may I? " he asked.  And in return the other just smashed his lips in the one on his lap. 

Finally Taehyung got what he was craving for from the day he was on the stage to marry the boy he loved. 

He felt like he was drowing deep in water feeling the soft lips on his own heart shaped ones.

They both hummed in satisfaction. And started moving their lips in a perfect rhythm. Taehyung took the other's upper lip between his and sucked it making the other whimper as he broke the kiss. 

"who taught you that!?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung giggled. 

"I know it!" he said and Jungkook's eyes widened the innocent baby he thought was not innocent?

"yah!  Don't get shocked.....  It was my first so don't worry" he said and Jungkook looked at him like be got two heads. 

Little did he know it was just the beginning. 

Taehyung was still giggling but his expression changed when hard pain shot up in his head. It was because he slipped out of his head space without his body's will. 

Jungkook was quick enough to notice that change. he knew the reason of that too because he knows his head aches. So Jungkook got up from his lap and brought the other his TaTa plushie.

he handed it to the boy only to help him slip. Which did help he grabbed the plushie from Jungkook's hand and made a mini heart for Jungkook .

He slipped immediately in little space. And now his eyes got teary so he looked at Jungkook who ran to him and hugged him.

"it's okay baby I got you" he said and Taehyung hummed in response he was happy that be finally got the words he was craving for.  He was happy and he really felt loved. 

"stawbelly sleepy" he said and Jungkook cooed at his cuteness.

"Then come with me.. Let's sleep" he said caressing his cheeks.  Who nodded and got up.  But them be remembered something.

"baby..  Where are hyungs" he asked when he didn't found Jin,  Suga and Namjoon.

"they were...  Here...  Where are they? " he was confused too. 

"don't worry..  I will call them" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded as they both made there way to the bedroom, meanwhile Jungkook messages the hyungs.

They both got ready in there night wears and got on bed.  Taehyung was surprised that Jungkook was sleeping with him.  But he didn't questioned. 

"Tae what?  Come here and sleep now! " He said and spread his arms and motioned him to join which he did. 

"You are sleeping with me?" Taehyung asked as he got on the bed.

"So? I'll sleep with my hubby i don't wanna sleep alone in that room without you" Jungkook said and looked at taehyung who was blushing.

"H-hubby?" He asked an Jungkook chucked. "Yes hubby ... My hubby" he said spreading his arms inviting Taehyung.

Taehyung obeyed and went to him cuddling him tightly and Jungkook kissed all over his face making him giggle.  And lastly he left a quick peck on his lips to and Taehyung gasped.

"again pwease!!" he whined for one more kiss and he smiled and connected his lips with taehyung's .

They sucked on each other lips hard and desparately. Moving lips passionately Jungkook's one hand was in Taehyung's head threading his fingers in his hairs. Taehyung's hand was moving in his back .

They kissed till their lungs begged for oxygen.

After giving one last peck he pulled away and turned the lights off. And they both cuddled and slept in satisfaction of being with each other.

Jungkook was Taehyung's happy place and Taehyung was his' happy place.

But now he needs to prove his love.  And also needs to show someone her place. 

_________________________

End of chapter hehehehehhehe.

There is fluff and fluff on your way hehe... 

Author : ishika J 🌚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 9.3K 39
A TAEKOOK FANFICTION.......🐯🐰 In Which Kim Taehyung And Jeon Jungkook Are Forced To Get Married. But Taehyung Have Already A Girlfriend And He Love...
85.9K 4.2K 33
Jeon jungkook who lives a simple and subtle life. Still, deep inside he wished well for someone... still... But! What will happen if that certain so...
108K 4.4K 38
What is going to happen when cute innocent jungkook is going to have two boyfriends....who are twins.... Will jungkook accept to be boyfriend with on...
182K 8.7K 25
When two people with histories get married just for the sake of their family. Taehyung can never love someone other than his first love. Jungkook ca...