☽Sun and Moon☼

By Snoopylvr

☽sun and moon ☼ ☽soulmate au☼ More

☽☼
☽1☼
☽2☼
☽3☼
☽4☼
☽5☼
☽6☼
☽7☼
☽8☼
☽9☼
☽10☼
☽12☼
☽13☼
☽14☼
☽15☼
☽16☼
☽17☼
☽18☼

☽11☼

4 2 0
By Snoopylvr

"That was truly humiliating" Emilia said.

"You can shut up now" Ayla said pulling her suitcase of art supplies out for class.

"But if only there was someone there to you know to tell you not to do that... oh wait there was" Emilia mocked.

"Oh, thank you for sharing" Ayla said dragging the suitcase into the building.

"He's actually kinda hot when he's mad" Emilia said.

"He's been super hot this whole time you just have issues and get aroused when people are mean. That's what we call a degrading kink" Ayla said pushing the elevator button then getting on.

"I thought he was cuter before, not really hot" Emilia explained.

"He's cute and hot and pretty all at the same time. He's like a dream come true, the perfect man" Ayla said.

"I don't know about perfect... if he was perfect, he wouldn't be a man" Emilia laughed.

"You're not wrong" Ayla smiled, then stepped out the elevator and walked to the class.

"Hello" the art teacher smiled making Ayla wave back and go sit down.

She walked to her seat seeing Cyrus not even look in her direction.

"Ok so for today I'm going to have you guys pair up. I wanted you guys to enjoy yourself and be inspired by Scenery and each other, so I have a hat and you're going to pick a name and that's who you're going to go on a fun adventure with" she explained. She called each person up and had them pick a name.

She finally called Ayla's name making her heart drop. She thought there was no way that out of all the people in the class she would pick his name. That was just pushing it wasn't it? She finally reached her hand in and grabbed a name.

"Lexi" she said. Her stomach dropped. She was upset she didn't pick him, but she didn't want to pick him, did she?

"Oh, Lexi actually left so pick another one" the teacher said.

She shook her head knowing what was coming next.

"Cyrus" she laughed making the class look at her.

"I'm sorry it's just what are the odds you know?" she giggled walking back to her seat.

"Here take that" she said handing him the paper.

"Am I that amusing" he said.

"No I'm not laughing at you I'm laughing at the god damn universe. Like this morning she literally told us that the universe is pushing us together and it's just funny to see it all happen" she giggled.

"I thought it was all a ball of shit to you" he said looking over at her. She saw him from the corner of her eye making her look back at him.

"Now that we saw the whole movie of each other's trauma, let's not get all surprised when we are- you know traumatized. Of course, it's all a ball of shit but when the ball of shit is making me dream of you and cry and literally want to die, it's a little more serious and it's stressing me the fuck out. So I'm going to laugh at this stupid shit so I don't blow my brains out" she said. He looked at her for a second before cracking up laughing.

"Was that on purpose you bitch?" he laughed.

"Oh shit" she said while her hands shoot to her mouth.

"No, I didn't mean to say that I'm sorry" she giggled.

"Naw it's all good I think making jokes makes it less tragic" he smiled.

"Orphan things" she said putting her hand back out and they both giggled while wiggling their fingers and squealing.

"I'm supposed to be mad at you stop making it hard for me" he said smiling at her.

"I can't help that I'm so amazing and funny" she smiled back.

"Ok class you are dismissed go find somewhere fun to go and paint" she said.

"Fuck I'm going to have to be alone with you for a long period of time" Cyrus sighed.

"Don't sound too excited sunshine" she smiled.

"Bye, have a good day" Cyrus called out to the teacher.

"You two have fun" she smiled back.

"Where should we go" she asked. She looked over to him and he didn't say anything. They both got onto the elevator in silence.

She turned to him again and then moved her hand up to him.

"You're too pretty to be rude sunshine" she said pushing him against the wall so he was below her.

"You and you fucking games" he told her grabbing her shoulders and pushing her onto the opposite wall.

She looked up to him wide eyed her heart pounding.

"I can feel how much you like this" he whispered bringing his mouth near her ear.

"I can feel you" he said making her feel like she was going to melt into a puddle.

He let out a mischievous chuckle then let go, stepping back.

"And here I was thinking you were a top" he smiled leaning back onto the other wall.

"I'll have you know I'm a perfect switch" she said as the elevator opened and she walked out flipping him off.

"Really" he said catching up to her.

"Um yeah. Is that a surprise?" she turned to him.

"No actually it's perfect" he giggled.

"Don't have to tell me you're a switch I can already tell." Ayla said opening her car door.

"How did you get here?" she asked stepping into the car.

"Walk" he said grabbing the aux.

"Do you walk everywhere" she asked turning the car on and started driving.

"Yeah pretty much unless you're driving me. It's how I stay fit look" he said smiling. When he said look, she automatically looked but quickly looked away in shock.

"Now why would you do that you fucker" she said laughing.

"I thought I would bless you once again with my glorious chest" he laughed.

"Your turn" he said making them both laugh.

"Shut up" she laughed.

"Ok where am I driving?" she asked.

"Um I don't know what about a cool hotel" he asked.

"I'm not fucking you" she smiled.

"No no I prefer making love" he smiled at her.

"I'm just kidding we're not doing anything. Especially because I'm mad at you" he said rolling his eyes.

"Oh whatever" she laughed at him.

"I'm serious I'm mad at you Ayla" he said seriously.

"Um I'm not good at apologizing maybe just ignore it and it'll go away. That's what I do" she said smiling. He wasn't amused, instead he just looked down at his phone.

"I saw this address for a hotel, it looks pretty cool- like the rooms are themed and shit" he said.

"Um yeah that sounds fine just point me in the right way" she said.

"Please" she whispered

"I don't think I have much of a choice" he said.

"Golden please-"

"Stop calling me those damn nicknames" he huffed.

"Why" she asked not to undermine him but as a genuine question.

"Because I like them too much" he said lowly.

She knew how much he liked them. It's the feeling in her stomach when she calls him that. She just realized that half of those feelings were not hers but his. When she teased him and made him laugh those feelings filled her whole body. It was love, the love he had for her.

The rest of the car ride they just listened to music. Ayla had to contain her excitement when one of her favorite songs would come up because of how similar their music taste was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 1.2K 13
In a world where you can see your soulmate in your dreams without ever seeing them before, Ryujin swears her soulmate is the literal sun. started: id...
3.4K 181 23
𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻, 𝓷𝓸 𝓶𝓪𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽. 𝓐𝓷 𝓾𝓷𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝓸𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓫𝓮𝓰𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓷�...
21.3K 731 33
soulmates. © plaidlucas & stiiles | 2014
2.7K 241 15
~~~It is said that soulmates are connected from the moment they are born, at night when you lie awake unable to sleep it's because your other half c...