REWRITTEN: Sano Manjiro X Rea...

By WCwriteslemon

๐˜ˆ๐˜ง๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ... More

WARNING
PREFACE
SANO MANJIRO X READER
FINAL CHAPTER
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SPECIAL CHAPTER #1

SANO MANJIRO X READER

3.6K 157 125
By WCwriteslemon

Chapter LVIII

YEAR 2008

"I'll make you feel good. In this present or in the future, I'll make you feel damn good. Now, behave, (Y/N)."

Your back is pressed at the wall as Manjiro starts leaning closer to slowly kiss your neck again. His hot breath against your skin makes you tingle while he licks, sucks, and bite that portion of skin seductively, aiming to leave his own mark on you.

"M-Manjiro..."

He pressed his body against you, and you moaned unknowingly as his hands grabbed your covered breast. Your mouth parted and he used that opportunity to let your neck go and crash his lips against yours. You taste him and you feel your knees weakening with what he's doing to you.

He grabs a fist of your hair and angled your head to kiss you deeper. Mikey's kissing you roughly and deeply that you feel your lips getting swollen already. Your chest is arching up and down when Mikey pulls back for the both of you to have some oxygen.

He stares into your eyes, enough to make you immobilize with his deep icy gaze, "On your knees. Now."

What?

Without you noticing since you're too captivated with his stares, you kneel in front of him. Manjiro looks down on you with a small smirk on his lips as he unzips his pants, revealing his huge dorayaki— well, his huge D.

"Pump it before licking it well, (Y/N). Be my good girl." He whispered in his deep voice as his eyes never left you. You gulp in return as you shakily hold his thing down there. Damn, who taught Mikey to be this dominant?

"Like t-this?" You asked shakily as you slowly moved your hands against his shaft, pumping it slowly to make it even harder. Yes, you have your memory of fucking with him for the future, but those are just memories. You are doing the actual thing with the current Manjiro right now with your current body, so it's making you so nervous.

Why is his thing so big and so hard? Will it hurt if you were to put it inside your mouth? You don't want to hurt him at all so you are praying (while kneeling, of course) to not hurt him.

You blink innocently when he holds your hair on his fist and makes your head closer to the tip of his shaft. Your heart is beating fast as you slowly put his shaft inside your mouth, doing your best to not scrape your teeth. You hear Mikey let out a small exhale as he controls your head to thrust inside your mouth. Your jaw is aching because he's big, and your hands are continuously pumping the body of his D.

"Hmmm, good girl. You like my cock being inside your mouth like that, don't you? Open your throat up, I'm going to get deeper." He started calmly as his fist got tighter on your hair.

No joke, his voice sounds really sexy saying those dirty talks. It's turning you on. He also tastes good but it's painful on your jaw. You close your eyes as you keep taking him inside your mouth, mumbling sequentially, "Hmmmph," when you feel like panting and choking.

Manjiro moans sexily, his voice deep and mesmerizing, as he fucks your mouth.

Suddenly, his phone rings inside his pocket and your eyes widen when Manjiro just calmly gets his phone and answers the call while his one hand is still holding your hair sexily to control your head's pace. He looks down on you with a sexy but serious look in his eyes as he presses the answer button.

"What's the matter?" Mikey asked calmly as if there's no one sucking him down there. You, on the other hand, are silently enjoying sucking him off.

His eyes remained calm but you can feel his breath changes because of what you are doing. You know he's loving it so much. Mikey put the call in the loudspeaker for you to hear whoever is talking to him.

"Boss," It is Sanzu's voice on the other line, "The war is getting nearer. I have a plan to target the Phoenixes since they are our greatest burden. We should also target their leader to break them whole. Would you care to hear this plan?"

"Their leader?" Mikey asked in a calm manner, but there was a playful smile on his lips as he looked down on you.

It seems like he doesn't care with whatever Sanzu is about to say because the 'leader' is kneeling in front of him, tasting him, pleasuring him. Mikey is also intentionally letting you hear the conversation to give you the idea of what Sanzu will do. He's literally doing something that can destroy his own gang.

"Yes. Their leader. I haven't confirmed it yet but the woman we saw fighting the Leepon Fang in the videos might be their leader, which is hard to believe since no woman can lead such a dangerous organization." Sanzu stated like he's pissed off on the other line.

Bruh, dude, your sister is literally the leader of Brahman.

"You think she can't lead at all?" Mikey asked calmly, but his eyes got a little serious.

"Sure thing! No matter how it looks, she's certainly weak. But still, she can be a threat. I'll discuss the plan personally tomorrow in our gang's meeting. In the war between the gangs, let me deal with her, boss. I'm going to break her skull and—"

"Sanzu," Mikey stated, still in a really calm voice, but now— that calm voice is mixed with seriousness and a glint of darkness, "Who gives you the permission to decide who you'll fight in that battle?"

"Boss? I thought I could do all the planning and such to break all of them!?"

"Did I say you can touch her?" This time, the calmness in Mikey's voice vanishes as danger plastered all over the surrounding area. You choke on his dick unconsciously as you feel some negative feelings in the air.

"No, but I want to be the one to fight her—"

"She's mine." Mikey whispered in such a serious and dangerous voice, "Don't lay even a single finger on her in that war, do you understand?"

"But boss—" You hear Sanzu groaning on the other line as if he's thinking what to say, "Fine. If you want to fight her head on, I'll always respect your decision. I know anyway that you can break that girl. Can you, boss?"

The dark atmosphere within the garage decreases as Mikey hears those words. His hand lets go of your hair as he gently caresses your jaw before he pulls his dick out from your mouth and kneels to label your face. He's still talking to his phone while staring at your now reddened face. Mikey looks at you with calm fascination and amusement.

"You're asking me if I can break the leader of the White Phoenixes, Sanzu?" Manjiro whispered slowly, still staring into your eyes.

Why is he looking at you seductively? Like he doesn't care about being his enemy at all. He's looking at you like you alone is what matters to him the most.

His lips curve into a sexy small smirk as he licks his lower lip and answers, "Certainly. I can break her..." He ends the call and throws his phone away before holding your jaw for you to look at him, "...underneath me."

Your eyes widened as Manjiro pulled your hair closer and kissed you again. While kissing, the two of you stand up and he carries both of your legs to make it wrapped around his waist. You moan as you feel your center of arousal touches his sexy abs. He's ravishing your lips, claiming it with unquenchable hunger as he walks blindlessly towards his motorcycle.

Thankfully, the CB250T is all fixed and standing still. He makes you sit on the motorcycle while your legs are still wrapped around him. He's standing between your legs as the two of you are continuously kissing, inside the garage while you're sitting on his motorcycle.

Majiro pulled out and removed your upper clothes before throwing it away. He also pulls up his shirt on his head and starts kissing you again, this time, rougher. While kissing, Manjiro uses his strength to handcuff both of your wrists, and it makes you chuckle.

"Kinky." You muttered playfully between your kisses before you let your already handcuffed hands rest around Manjiro's neck, "You're a bad gang leader kissing your enemy like this, Manjiro." You whisper seductively and Mikey just stares into your eyes. Even his own lips are now swollen and it looks hot.

"Hmm. I don't see you as my enemy." He whispered back and your heart raced inside your ribcage. The way he said those are sincere like he truly meant it.

"You don't?" You asked and moaned when he squeezed your breast and pinch your nipple amidst your making out session.

"Am I your enemy, (Y/N)?" He asked as he sexually bite your lower lips. You gulp and moan once again when his thumb plays roughly with your nipple.

"No," You answered with a genuine smile as you gave a gentle, sweet kiss, "You're not my enemy, Manjiro. No matter what, I'll never see you as my own enemy."

You see the glint of unexplainable things in his eyes as a small smile crept on his lips. Your heart warms up but you gasp when he suddenly tore your panty with just one hand before throwing it away from where you are located. You see your torn panty landed on his toolbox and your cheeks get hotter in embarrassment.

Manjiro slowly leans down to put one of your nipples inside his mouth while his one hand plays with your other breast. His other free hand seductively slid down your stomach, lower and lower, until it reached your center of arousal. Your mouth parted as you pant silently.

Mikey's lips curved into a small smirk after seeing how you are already wet and sensitive because of him, "You're already dripping, (Y/N), and I haven't even touched you yet. Just how much do you want me?"

You held the back of Mikey's hair softly as you answered, "I want you so bad."

He sucks your nipple and licks it, doing it in a repetitive manner, and all you can do is moan his name under your breath. His fingers are also doing miracles with you down there as he uses your natural lubricant to play with your own clit even freely. His finger would move in a linear and circular manner, making your head fall back as your breath tightened.

He slowly leans lower as he lets you sit still on the motorcycle. Mikey positioned his face between your thighs and your eyes widened with what he's doing. He look up at you with a meaningful smile on his lip as he lick his lower lip again

"M-Manjiro you don't have to do t-that...hmmm ah!" You can't suppress that moan when he starts licking your clit, playing on its flesh with his tongue, before sucking it and biting it playfully.

Your jaw clenched tight as you tried to stop your loud moans. You can't also move freely since you might fall from his motorcycle. Both of your wrists are also handcuffed together so you just let your hands rest on his head as he eats you out like his favorite dorayaki. Suddenly, Mikey slowly put a finger inside you, making sure to be gentle to avoid hurting you at all as he continued licking you.

"Manjiro!" You can't finish your words when he puts another finger inside you, making you gasp further. You tried to calm yourself with the slight amount of pain, but thankfully, since you are already wet, it doesn't hurt that much.

"You are free to moan my name, (Y/N). I want to hear your cries of pleasure." He whispers as he eats you out again while he starts thrusting his finger inside and outside of you.

You bite your lower lips as you moan with the sensation that he's making you feel right now. He's good at stimulating and penetrating you simultaneously. You unknowingly held his hair as you tried to stay calm while so damn pleasurable. He sucks, licks, and bite your clit while his fingers get faster and rougher down you. It's making you feel hot. You keep moaning Manjiro's name repeatedly as your wall clenches around his fingers. Your body shivers with heat, and there's a tickling and itchy feeling slowly burning inside your core. You can't quite explain it but it feels good.

"Good girl, you're getting tighter around my fingers." He smiled as he pumped even faster while licking your clit. His current pace is enough to make your tears visible in your eyes, not because of pain but because of the intensity of pleasure that you are experiencing.

Your vision and mind is in blur but you can remember pleading 'Please,' and 'Don't stop,' repeatedly. Whenever you combine those words and moans, "Please don't stop, Manjiro," Mikey would get even rougher and faster, enough to make the burning itch even hotter. You moan in intense delight as you feel yourself getting to your climax. You pants hard and breath hard while you are tightening around him. You want Mikey to continue finger fucking you because you're so damn near.

But when you're about to orgasm, he stops. Your jaw dropped on the floor because of that.

"M-Manjiro, why did you stop?" Your voice is broken and husky while you are still breathing hard.

Again he stands up and positions his body between your legs and stares into your eyes before he licks his fingers with your juices, "I want you to cum around my dick."

As he is standing between your legs, you realize that you're literally going to lose your virginity on his babu, on his favorite motorcycle, and the innocence of his motorcycle will be gone as well!

Hiro-san will fucking kill me if he were to know how the motorcycle that he died for, is now being used a something like a bed for fucki—

"Argh!" You shouted when your thoughts stopped and breathed heavily when Manjiro suddenly thrust roughly inside you. He didn't slow down at all, he just thrust it in and your eyes widened when your core felt incredibly stretched and torn with what he did, "Mikey!" You mumbled and grit your teeth in pain.

"Ah, sorry." He muttered as if he didn't just enter roughly a few seconds ago considering it's your first time, "I'll be more gentle."

Your eyes are teary. The fuck, dude. I love you but you better really better be gentle because it hurts so fucking bad. Since you're still handcuffed, you are just letting both of your arms around Mikey's neck. He stopped moving as his thing is deep inside you.

You are panting. His flesh feels really big and perfectly made for you. It makes you feel full and content. It is painful since he enters roughly but him being so hard inside you, it's making you go insane. Mikey's hands are both on your waist as he looks into your eyes again, his gaze is filled with lust and amusement.

"Does it still hurt?" He asked in a husky deep voice without moving even an inch inside you. You tried to calm yourself and relaxed as much as possible as you nodded.

"It's manageable now."

Mikey let out a thin exhale as he slowly moved and pulled his cock out of your cunt. You gasp and wait patiently for what he'll do next. He leaned towards you and passionately claimed your lips as he held his cock on his hand and slid it against your clit teasingly. You are moaning between the kisses and you can see the small groans of Mikey every time the tip of his cock slides at your cunt lips.

"I promise it won't hurt again," Mikey whispered as he slowly positioned his cock on your entrance at the second time and slowly dug it against your flesh, making you moan and close your eyes with the unexplainable satisfaction and little amount of pain.

"Manjiro..." You called out his name in pleasure as Mikey slowly grind his hips to thrust his thing in and out. Gently at first. He's savoring how your flesh wraps around him, "Haaah, hmmm..."

With his hands wrapped around your waist to avoid you from falling down, he uses his other free hand to stimulate your clit while his thrust turns a little faster, a little deeper, and a little harder.

"You're damn tight," Mikey whispered as he buried his face on your neck before biting it, making you scream, "Your hole is mine, I took your first... you're mine."

Your heart beats incredibly fast with what he states. Manjiro is being possessive again. If it is other men, you'll certainly hate it. But if it's him, Sano Manjiro, the only person who can make you feel crazy in different aspects, you're fine with it.

"Ah, Mikey!" You cried as his finger stimulating your clit in a circular manner gets faster and his thrust gets faster and even harder.

He's strong and there's no doubt about it. Since you already adjusted to his size, his cock can pump in and out of you with such a steady but faster pace. The way he pushes it in is strong, and the way he pulls it out is rapid. He's hitting a really sensitive spot inside you while also pleasuring your swollen center.

"Don't cum until I told you to do so, do you understand, (Y/N)?" He asked sexily as small groans of pleasure escaped his lips, "I will be the only one allowed to rail you like this. Every inch of your body is mine. I've taken it already. You are already a possession of mine."

Wait—

"N-no," You muttered, panting hard as he fucks you harder. Perspiration from your forehead and tears on your eyes are visible on your face, "I'm...I'm not your possession, Manjiro. I am the owner of myself hmm aaaah, n-no one c-can ohh own me as theirs." You added as your core tightened around him.

"Are you sure about that, sweetheart?" His deep and extremely sexy voice asks as he licks your sensitive earlobe, making you moan louder.

Sweetheart. There he is again! Manjiro is seducing you so well that you can feel your already spread knees shaking around his hips. Your heart is running wild, and your head is getting dizzy with the extreme euphoria that you are experiencing.

But still, you don't approve the idea of being anyone's possession since you are not a property that can be owned by someone else. You are a human being, not just a mere thing that can be under the possession of someone.

Manjiro's fingers on your clit gets even rough, making your already sensitive clit so hard, and your inside really clenching tight around his glorious cock. He's getting extremely rougher right now! You love it but it makes your body craving for more, and itching so bad.

Moans of pleasure escape from your mouth together with the sexy groans of Manjiro as he rails you. The sound of your skin pumping against each other echoes within the garage. The motorcycle is also swaying on the rhythm of his full, strong thrust.

You hug him tighter as your head leans on his shoulder while he's still thrusting in and out. Your eyes are close but moans of pleasure are continuously escaping from your lips. With the intensity and roughness of his thrust, you can feel like you'll break anytime soon.

And he did grant his promise to Sanzu earlier.

He's certainly breaking you pleasurably underneath him right now.

Your eyes widened as again, you felt this extremely hot sensation on your core. You bite your lips and moan loudly with your tears of pleasure and cries of enlightenment. The burning itch and fire deep within increases every second. The the only way to scratch those itch is by Mikey fucking the hell out of you right now.

Seconds, minutes, and lots of consistent strong thrust happens until you can't finally hold it any longer.

"M-Manjiro... I'm... I can't hold it any longer. I'm near, I feel..." You can't describe by mere words what it really feels like.

"Tell me who you belong to." He whispered deeply as he pinch your clit making you scream with the sensation.

"N-no one..."

"Wrong answer."

"Dude!" You exclaimed in frustration as tears brimmed your eyes.You really want to release the burning sensation inside and get this kind of relief but Mikey won't let you unless you tell him that you belong to him.

"Tell me who you belongs to, (Y/N)." He repeated, this time in a more seductive and panty-wrecking sexy manner.

"Mikey!" You moan and sighed as he gets faster— too fast and too hard that you feel yourself crumbling into pieces underneath him.

Mikey pushed his chest against yours and you felt his magnificent warmth more. While he's thrusting in and out, you unconsciously lean towards the curve of his neck and shoulders, and bite him hard making him groan in your ears. You lick the place where you bite him and kiss it soft while you are moaning as well.

"Manjiro... I-I can't be your possession, because I'm not anyone's object," You whispered while moaning and panting. You are also kissing his neck while saying those things, "But I can be a person who will accept you sincerely with all my heart— with, or without your ownership. I'll be with you, not because I must or I'm obliged, but because it is my free will to embrace your entirety."

Mikey's grip on your waist tightened and it makes you moan louder as he fucks you extremely hard. You are now helpless and incredibly exhausted... and you want to come so bad.

"You can release it now." He whispered and kissed your forehead gently before thrusting his final thrusts inside you.

The burning sensation rushed over your whole body as you convulse a little within his embrace. Your heart races fast when you feel a thick liquid inside you. Because your brain is too foggy and your body feels exhausted, you lean on Mikey's shoulders and you feel him wrapping his arms around you before carrying you. Your legs are wrapped around his hips as you feel him walking somewhere.

Since you're tired and your eyes are closed, you don't know where he'll bring you but you can hear his gentle, deep voice soothing your senses inevitably.

"Why did you have to come in this timeline, (Y/N)? You could have just run away from me to save yourself. Being here in the past, for my sake, will only cause you agony. Why do you have to mess with my existence and make me crazy over you in this different timeline... again?"

>>>

To every innocent human being reading this, I do apologize for the delay of updates in the past weeks. I've been extremely busy and my fanfictions and stories are the only reason I can breathe amidst those pressing and hectic times. I'd say, there's still a lot of lemonades in the jugs so you better gulp some holy water first, lol. Thank you for your continuous support. Stay tuned!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 6.9K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...
414K 18.9K 82
Tokyo Revengers various x Female! Reader โŒฃ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โ€ฟ โŒฃ โ”† โ”† โ”† โ”†โ‹† โ”† โ”† โ”†เชœ โœพ โ”† ยฐ โ™ก โ€ข โžต โœฉ โ—› ยฐ โ”†ๅฝก โ€ โ†ถ*เณƒโœงหš. โƒ โ†ท หŠ- โ•ฐโ”€โ”€โžค "But when you told me the whole st...
15.2K 620 15
In which you look back at all the memories you've had with Mikey. Sano Manjiro x Reader warning: Major Spoilers, Death, Descriptions of Mental Breakd...
170K 6.8K 37
Manjiro (Mikey) Sano x Reader As Takemichi leaps through time your future keeps on changing along with it, and so does your story with Mikey. Unpredi...