Trolls World Tour 2 (Trolls x...

Από AliceGalaxy3

After the World Tour, the 6 tribes are now finally reunite and lived in harmony once again thanks to Queen Po... Περισσότερα

Prolouge
Trolls Reunited Party / Letter from the King of Rock-Pop trolls
Going to the R&B tribe
Zach's Bio
Pop-Rock's plan / Meeting King Adrian of R&B
Meeting King Adrian Part 2
Letter for King Rock-Pop / Magnum Opus Hill
Magnum Opus Hill Part 2 / Into the Woods
Camping / Journey
Stella's Bio
Capture?
MixVille / Friends with the enemy
Truth be told
Information about the other 6 leaders
(Not a chapter) Father's day special! ( Very Very Late)
Breaking in / The evil has arrived
Apologize / Bring back what was once mine / Teamwork
A/N!
(Sneak Peek #1 ) The Fight / The artifacts
(Sneak peek #2) The Fight / The Artifacts
The Fight / The Artifacts
The Battle begin / The loss of strings
Restoring music
Epilogue & Secret Ending

Meeting King Nathan of Electronic Trolls

892 6 0
Από AliceGalaxy3

In the night, Poppy and Branch are packed their stuff and other supplies for their new trip to complete the mission. They put it on the hot air balloon of their stuff.

Branch: Are you sure about this Poppy? They're not even on this map.

She pulls out an old map right in front of him as his eyes went wide.

Poppy: Of course, Branch. This is our new mission to save Trollstopia. Although, we did save the Trollstopia after Barb's world tour and unite the whole trolls. So why not we should this just like the last time?

Branch: What if they don't trust us? Just like back in the Lonesome Flats where they seem never trust us back then.

Poppy: I know, Branch. But, I hope they still trust us if we help them out.

Barb: (Comes out) Are you going on an adventure, Popcorn?

Poppy & Branch: (Yelps)

Val: (Comes out) Pop goes to weasel! Haha! Did we got ya two?

Branch: (Sarcastically) Ha ha. Very funny, Val.

Poppy: (To Barb) Barb? Val? What are you guys doing here?

Barb: We are coming with you!

Val: For adventure!

Poppy: (Blinks) What? Why?

Val: Because, you know, finding more trolls out there will be super fun!

Barb: (Pats Val's shoulder) Plus! New music and new tribes will be the best party ever!

Poppy: Really?

Barb: Really really, Popsqueak and Branch.

Queen Essence: We're coming with you, Poppy.

Poppy: Huh?

They turn around as they saw the Leaders and the ambassadors are arrived at the air balloon and willing to join the mission.

Poppy: You guys are coming?

Delta Dawn: Of course, Popsqueak. We're here to help ya during your adventures.

Trollzart: Because, you need a friends to help you.

They all nodded their heads as Poppy clapping her hands and jumps up and down like an excited school girl. Lownote Jones, the Ambassador of the Fink Tribe, pull out his keys that belong to one of the funk tribe's ship.

Poppy: Sweet! Let's go!

Delta Dawn: Come on, ya'll!

Barb: Hop on, dudes!

The Leaders and the Ambassadors are hop on the Air Balloon while the others are on the Funk ship.

Branch: (Smirks) Man, this is gonna be awesome if we have a group.

Poppy: (Smiles) Yeah.

Later, Synth, Trollex's brother and the Ambassador of the Techno tribe, looking for Trollex who wasn't around in the Air balloon.

Holly: Hey Synth, what's wrong?

Synth: Has anyone saw Trollex around here?

The group looked around the air balloon and they haven't seen him.

Poppy: No.

Branch: He wasn't around here.

Holly: Maybe, he's going to get late for the ride.

???: Poppy! Branch! Guys!

Branch: (Cautiously) What was that?!

They saw Biggie, Satin and Chenille are running towards them and started to breathing heavily and sweating.

Poppy: Biggie, Satin and Chenille! What's wrong?

Biggie: (Panting) We found something! Something terrible but new!

Branch: What terrible but new?

Biggie: It's Trollex.... He... Found... Something...

Satin & Chenille: ON THE FOREST!!!

Everyone gasped in surprise and shocked as they followed them towards the near forest.

-Timeskip-

The group are now at the near forest, the trolls saw the shocking incident.

Poppy: What happened?! What's going on here?!

Pop Troll #1: We saw something on the forest!

Pop Troll #2: We heard screaming and roaring!

Trollex: Take a look, Poppy! He needs help!

Barb: What?!

Poppy: Let me see!

She goes through the crowds and what she sees was shocking; A male troll, who has fins like the Techno. He slash his spear to the beast, who looks like a werewolf but more aggressive and larger. The troll was bleeding and injured but never gives up from the fight.

Poppy: (Gasps) Oh my god! A troll!

Queen Essence: (Gasps) He needs help!

Barb: (Gasps) Is he fighting a werewolf?

Val: Yeah!

Trollzart: Somebody do something!

Trollex: This troll needs help!

???: Get away, you beast!

Beast: (Growling and Roars)

The male troll dodges the werewolf's attack from it's huge claws, he swing his spear and almost impaling it's paw making the beast howls in pain. Then, it throw him away making him flies away and got hit by the tree.

???: (Grunting)

Trolls: (Gasps)

Until, Taylor and his friends arrives the scene, they saw the beast was about to end the male troll's life. They gasp in fear but Zach looks at the scene with a scared face but, he saw the male troll was about to stand up but his body was now weakening due to the fight with the beast.

Zach couldn't help to watch the whole scene, he has no other choice but to help him. He run through his friends and the crowds, the trio gasps in shock as they saw Zach running towards the fight.

Taylor: Zach? Zach! Zach! Zachary! Wait! Get back here! Zach!

Matt: Zach! No! It's dangerous!

Edrick: Zachie! Your too young to fight the beast! Come back!

Poppy and the leaders saw the little boy running to save the male troll's life. Zach pull down his hood and revealing his fox ears and tail, his red eyes focusing on the male troll to save him.

Barb: Oh my god!

Poppy: A little boy!

Branch: (Hesitant) Is that...? (Gasps as he realized) Zach!

The trolls watches the little boy headed towards mysterious troll filled with anxious and fear. Fearing what will happen next, the beast was about to slice the male troll to death as he closed his eyes to give in the death before the attack never end him. He slowly open his eyes and was shocked seeing Zach conjured a shield behind him.

Trolls: (Gasps in shock)
Zach: Leave him alone, you mean wolf!

Beast: (Growling)

The shield fades away as Zach creates energy ball then combines them and making a shuriken.

He shoot towards the beast making him flies away, the trolls gasps as they saw the little boy does magic.

King Quincy: Woah.

Delta Dawn: What is that?

Trollzart: Beautiful and magical.

Queen Essence: Is he using... Magic?

Barb: What kind of troll is he?

Poppy: I don't know, we have to watch what he was doing.

Branch: (Whispers) Zach has magic? I've never seen a troll like him does magic.

Beast: (Growls) (Roars)

The Beast sprints towards them as Zach leaps into the air as the full moon beams towards him then he conjured multiple ice shards around him before he strikes them down towards the beast.

Zach: Eat this!

The beast's eyes went wide as the ice shards strike the beast down creating some several scars around them while the other ice shard impale around their skin.

Beast: (Roars)

Trolls: Woah!

Zach lands down on the ground safely, as he watches the beast was getting weaker. He conjured again, but this time, it's a Katana, the beast roars at him again as it sprints to him then Zach dashes towards the beast and slicing him but the beast using his arms as a shield.

Zach: Die! Die! Die already!

Beast: (Roars)

Poppy: (Satisfied) Look at him go.

The trolls including the mysterious male troll watches him filled with curious and impressive on their face. As Zach strikes on the beast's abdomen, it howls in pain again before he hit him away causing him to fly away and got hit by the tree.

Zach: Argh! Ow!

Taylor: (Gasps) Zach!

Matt: No!

Edrick: He's in danger!

The mysterious male troll helps Zach get up, he was able to stand up by using his spear to help him to keep balance.

The beast was about to give up but, this one wants to fight back. It growls before dashes towards them again, the mysterious male troll spinning his spear and pointing right towards the beast.

???: Stay behind me, Kid.

He hid Zach behind him, Zach was scared and not wanting to be the next as the beast went closer to end them but Zach won't hesitate to kill and had an idea.

Zach: (Whispers) Please be work.

He bravely goes right behind the mysterious troll as he performs a magic circle.

Branch: What is he doing?

Poppy: I think he's doing some sort of magic thing.

Then, he created a magic circle that has a symbol of fire. The trolls gasps as the beast's claws appeared and ready to kill them before he blasted the beast away with the blast of flames.

The beast was now fly away and got killed, the trolls are taking cover from the blast. It was powerful that Zach perform his magic for the first time right in from of the trolls.

After the blast, the whole forest was now covered smoke as the trolls came out from their hiding spot, they saw Zach was standing there completely disbelief and shocked. The mysterious troll was impressed of his magic and his bravery before Zach immediately passed out.

???: (Gasps) Kid, you okay?

Taylor: (Gasps) Zach!

Branch: Oh no!

Poppy: Come on!

The Leaders and the Ambassadors headed towards the injured trolls, Branch inspects Zach to see if he was bleeding or injured so badly while Poppy and Barb helps the mysterious troll to get up.

Poppy: You okay?

???: Yeah, I'm alright. Thanks.

Poppy: (To Branch) Babe, is the little guy okay?

Branch leans in and put his ear to chest if he was breathing. He can his breathing meaning he's okay.

Branch: (Sighs in Relief) He's fine. He was exhausted and dizzy.

Taylor: (Sighs in relief) Oh thank god, he's okay.

Edrick: I'm glad that our little bro is okay.

Poppy: Let's headed to the hospital.

The Leaders and the Ambassadors are headed to the Hospital to help the mysterious troll and Zach for tending their wounds.

-In the Hospital-

The group are arrived at the Hospital, the Nurses and the doctor tend their wounds from the fight. Taylor and his friends are worried about them mostly, Zach, because they were act like brothers to him.

The doctor said the two are fine but their scars and bruises needed to be healed and rest. Their body was too weak and they haven't gained some energy and stamina so they decided to have a rest.

They thanked them for the help, Taylor and his friends are headed to the room where Zach was in it. They saw Zach was sleeping in the nurse bed, Taylor put a chair and sits it. He watches over the little boy while Edrick and Matt are asleep on the couch.

Meanwhile, Poppy and the leaders are went inside the room where Trollex, TBDB are watching over the mysterious male mertroll, who is asleep; he has a light blue skin, blue hair with red highlight, his hair was tied into a ponytail with pearls like Trollex. His arms has 3 stripes; green, violet and orange patterns, his fins were turquoise and at the tail is green with pixels. He wore a necklace that looks like a shape of the heart with Aquamarine gem and wore a royal cape.

Trollzart: Poor young man, he must be hurt from that beast.

Dante: Fortunately, this young brave little boy just save him. He did a brave action for him.

Trollzart: I agreed with you.

Holly: Speaking of that, Peppy's right. He looks different to Trollex. Unlike Trollex has 4 patterns on his arms, this one has three.

Laguna: I think this troll's arms with patterns seems to be rare.

Synth: Wonder what happened to him?

Trollex: I don't know bro but, let's just leave him be. He needs some rest.

Just as Trollex stands up and was about to leave, the mysterious mertroll wakes up with the loud gasp making the leaders and the ambassadors startles. His purple eyes filled with scared and anxious.

???: (Panting)

Then, he look at the leaders and the ambassadors. He gasps in shock as he pulled out his spear and pointing at them making the trolls yelps.

???: Stay back! Stay away!

Trollex: Easy, easy! We're not gonna hurt you.

Branch: You're safe now.

???: (Panting) I-Is the beast gone?

Barb: He's gone, dude. The little guy just wreck him up like he's doing some sort of a magician stuff.

Trollex: Just calm down, just calm down.

As the mertroll put his spear down, he is now calmed down thanks to Trollex. He was about to stand up but his injured fin sting his pain making him hissed in pain.

Trollex: (Helps him) Be careful, your fins is now injured. You need to sit up.

He help him to sit properly as he felt comfortable. Poppy gives him a warm soup to him.

Poppy: Here, have this. You need to eat.

???: (To Poppy) Thank you.

She gives him a warm soup as he ate it then he sighs. He turn to the trolls with curious expression.

???: Can you tell me all of your names?

Poppy: My name's Queen Poppy, Queen of Pop trolls, these are my friends. Say hello to him.

Branch: I'm Branch.

Val: I'm Val Thundershock.

Barb: Queen Barb, of the Hard Rock Trolls.

Queen Essence: I'm Queen Essence and this is my husband, King Quincy of the Funk trolls.

Trollzart: I'm Conductor Trollzart, of the Classical trolls.

Synth: I'm Synth.

Trollex: I'm King Trollex, of the Techno Trolls and this is my buddy, TBDB.

TBDB: Wassup.

Holly: Holly Darlin'

Dante: Dante Crescendo.

Lownote: Lownote Jones.

Delta Dawn: Mayor Delta Dawn, of the Country Trolls.

Trollzart: What is your name, dear boy?

Nathan: My name is King Nathan, of the Electronic trolls. It is nice to meet you all.

All: Electronic?

Trollex: Electronic? I've never heard those before.

Nathan: (To Trollex) Yeah, you've never heard before since you never heard us before too.

Barb: So, uh, Nathan, what happened here? And how did you end up in Pop village?

Nathan: Well, in my opinion, I need really your need help you guys. I need your help to stop King Sam, of the Pop-Rock, and his brother, prince James.

To be continued...

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27.5K 286 24
After the events of Trolls World Tour, all tribes of Trolls lived in harmony once again. But not all of them. The trolls discovered a mysterious trol...
4.6K 136 17
What if Floyd was a Pop and a Rock troll? After Brozone broke up, Floyd left to pursue his solo career, but he promised his baby brother, Branch tha...
70.7K 2.2K 24
Imagine a world where rock wins the battle, and tries to transform the last rebels into rockers zombies ... a world where Poppy has never had a Branc...
37.9K 470 15
Life is all glitter and happiness in Troll Village. Poppy is queen now, and Branch finds himself having feelings towards her he's never felt before...