The Hope of the Senju Clan

By shiriochi

What if instead of Kushina being Naruto's mother and through a trick of fate Naruto's mother was Tsunade afte... More

Chapter 1: Mistake
Chapter 2: Reaction
Chapter 3: Attack
Chapter 4: Breastfeed.
Chapter 5: Hidden Surprise's.
Chapter 6: Making Friends.
Chapter 7: Chance Meeting.
Chapter 8: Discovery.
Chapter 9: Return.
Chapter 10: Revealed.
Chapter 11: Team-mates.
Chapter 12: Sensei.
Chapter 13: Apprentice.
Chapter 14: Teams.
Chapter 15: Wave.
Chapter 17: Gathering.
Chapter 18: Chunin Exams.
Chapter 19: Meeting the Snake
Chapter 20: Inner Darkness
Chapter 21: Mother's Fury
Chapter 22: Salamander's Heir
Chapter 23: A Senju's Wrath
Chapter 24: Emergence of Talent
Chapter 25: Summons, Foxes and Girls, Oh My!
Chapter 26: Hyuga vs Senju
Chapter 27: Cat in the Mist
Chapter 28: Storm vs Ice
Chapter 29: Round Two
Chapter 30: Hellcat
Chapter 31: Invasion!
Chapter 32: No Sacrifice, No Victory!
Chapter 33: Hope
Chapter 34: Akatsuki
Chapter 35: Engagement
Chapter 36: Family
Chapter 37: Sword
Chapter 38: Salamander
Chapter 39: Rock Princess
Chapter 40: Prophecy
Chapter 41: Demon

Chapter 16: Reaction

3.7K 70 13
By shiriochi

After the events in Nami no Kuni (Wave Country), Naruto and his sensei's as well as team seven returned to their village to report to the Hokage of their successful mission. Naturally when the Hokage heard what had happened, he had been surprised as he had not expected things to get so dangerous. But even still he was pleased with how well Naruto and the members of team seven acquitted themselves on the mission.

Upon hearing the full story the Sandaime had decided to give each of the members of the two teams the payment of an A rank mission, for doing so well on a dangerous mission, even though the mission was still classified a C rank mission.

Naturally after hearing this all the members of the two teams were pleased with the extra pay boost, where after they were dismissed by the Sandaime, they each went to celebrate their successful mission in their own way.

Kakashi went off to read in Icha Icha book somewhere quiet.

Sasuke went off to train more in Sharingan.

Sakura followed after Sasuke, asking him for a date to celebrate accomplishing their first real Shinobi mission, where Sasuke naturally replied with a "No" each time the pink haired girl asked.

Naruto, Kushina and Yamato went to Ichiraku Ramen Stand to celebrate, although this time Yamato was going to make sure that he wasn't stuck with the bill this time.

While Sai went of two give his report to his leader.

- ROOT Secret Quarters-

"...and that is what happened Danzo-sama" said Sai as he knelt before the Leader of the "suppose" disbanded ANBU division ROOT aka the Foundation, Shimura Danzō.

"Hmmmm...Interesting, it seems that the boy is progressing faster than I anticipated, as I did not expect him to master Kushina's Kenjutsu style to that point so soon quickly, and his strength is clearly growing with how easily he destroyed the bridge. But even still the boy lets his emotions control him, where he attacked Kakashi to save Zabuza's partner Haku", spoke Danzō, where he frowned at the last part. As he knew that this was the result of Naruto being raised on the teachings of Sarutobi from his mother Tsunade.

For the next few minutes, there was just silence in the room, where Danzō thought over everything that he had heard from Sai.

Soon after though Sai then spoke up, breaking Danzō's from his train of thought, "Will you then be approaching Senju then Danzō-sama?"

"No not yet" replied Danzō as he looked at his subordinate, "As I want you to keep monitoring his progress right now and see how he develops, as the Chunin exams are nearing and I'm interested in seeing how he handles himself in the exam, as well as seeing his abilities first hand".

At this Sai only nodded, where he then kept his head down and only raised it when Danzō spoke again "I also want you to keep monitoring Uchiha Sasuke now, since he has now awakened his Sharinagn bloodline, and is now at a pivotal stage of his development, where he can either become a powerful ally to us or a major threat".

"Hai Danzō-sama" replied Sai, after which Danzō then dismissed him, where Sai quickly Shunshin'd (Body flickered) away, upon which Danzō then simply walked away and out of the room.

-The a few days later at Konoha's Main Gate-

Several days after the events in Nami no Kuni, Naruto was once again ready to do another mission, where much to his pleasure his Sensei Yamato told him that they were now going on their own official C rank mission. Although on this mission it would only be the two of them, since Kushina had been called up by the Hokage to do a high rank mission for him, where she would not for some time.

Naruto was of course a little down with this news, but understood, as Kushina was only assigned as an assistant Sensei, where she would be only with Naruto and Yamato part time, as Yamato was his official Sensei on paper, along with his Godfather Jiraiya and his mother.

Naruto of course did not have to wait long for Yamato as unlike Kakashi, Yamato was extremely punctual.

"Heya Yamato-sensei!" greeted Naruto when he saw his fellow Mokuton user and Sensei, who nodded in greeting when he came up to Naruto.

"So Yamato-sensei, what's our mission going to be?"

"Our mission is to find a missing person...a man called Genami from the nearby village of Iahao, who disappeared in the hills" spoke Yamato, where he then took out a photo of the man from one of the pockets of his flank jacket and showed it to Naruto.

When Naruto took the photo, he saw the man, where the photo showed him holding a young boy, who clearly was his son.

"So he lost then?" asked Naruto, as he handed back the photo to his sensei.

"Not exactly"

"What do you mean?"

"According to reports we've received, there is supposed to be a large group of bandits around the area, hence why we believe that he might have been abducted by them" explained Yamato.

Naruto of course nodded in understanding, where the two of them then headed off to where the man named Genami was last seen.

After several hours of travel Naruto and Yamato soon arrived at the large forestry, where Genami was reported to have been last seen.

Once they travelled for a bit and entered a small clearing, Yamato told Naruto to stay where he was, while he scouted around for any sign of the bandits that were supposed to be in the area.

Naruto was of course not pleased to hear this, but reluctantly nodded, as he didn't want to get in any more trouble than he did at Nami no Kuni.

-With Yamato-

As Yamato jumped through the trees at Shinobi speed, he kept his senses alert, as when he first entered the forest he had sensed that there was something amiss, hence why he had gone ahead and told Naruto to stay in the clearing.

Soon enough though, he suddenly heard a man's voice crying for help, along with a dog barking, where after hearing this, he quickly hid in the treetops and waited to see what was going on.

Yamato of course did not have to wait long, as within moments of him hearing the man cries and the dog's barking, he saw the man who was crying for help, where he was being chased by a large black dog.

The dog in question, quickly caught up to the man, where it jumped on top of him and bite his arm, after which Yamato was then able to get a look of the man's face and saw that it was Genami, the man that he and Naruto had been sent to find.

Seeing that he had found his target, Yamato quickly threw a flash bang to the ground and told the man to hold his breath and close his eyes, where when he did, there was a small explosion causing a loud noise and lots of smoke, which quickly scared the dog away.

Once the dog had ran off, Yamato immediately jumped down to Genami, who quickly thanked Yamato for saving him and asked him how he knew him, when Yamato said his name.

Yamato of course quickly explained that he had been sent by Konoha to find him, upon which he then asked Genami what had happened to him.

Sadly though Genami could not tell Yamato, as he explained that he could not remember what happened to him for some unknown reason.

Natural after hearing this Yamato frowned, as this confirmed what his senses were telling him, that there was something going on here.

After hearing Genami's unknown case of amnesia, Yamato quickly decided to get out of here as quickly as he could, where he went to help Genami up off from the ground.

Unfortunately though, as soon as he touched Genami's hand, a large seal suddenly appeared on the ground underneath both him and Genami, where they were enveloped in a world of darkness.

-With Naruto-

For the past few minutes Naruto stood in the small clearly, waiting for his sensei to return.

Soon enough though, he suddenly sensed something happening not far away and at the same time saw a large flock of birds suddenly flying away in fear, a distance away from his position, confirming that something was happing.

But just as Naruto saw this, his Shinobi senses kicked in again telling him to move, which was of course a good thing, for as soon as he jumped away, something came crashing to the ground hard, causing a large amount of dust to rise up and fill the clearing.

When Naruto landed back on the ground next to a large tree, he narrowed his eyes as he could just about see three figures standing in the dust filled clearing.

"Show yourselves" stated Naruto as he started at the three figures.

When the dust settled, he saw two young men and a young woman standing in the clearly, the one in the middle, who Naruto guessed was the leader of the group, was a young man, who had two markings under his eyes. The man in question wore a grey shark-like top complete with a hood which resembled a shark's head, with an appendage on the back that resembled a dorsal fin and dark pants.

The other two that flanked the man, each wore masks similar to the one that Kakashi would wear, where the masks would cover the lower part of their faces and each wore Shinobi like outfits.

After the smoke had cleared the man with the shark-like top suddenly spoke, "You're Senju Naruto son of Tsunade of the Sannin aren't you?"

"And what if I 'am?" asked Naruto with a neutral look, as he guessed that the rumours about him were already spreading outside Konoha.

"Well we've been hearing rumours about you and were wondering if you'd like to play with us" spoke the leader in a confident smile, after which he and his two comrades charged straight at Naruto at great speed.

The leader of the group quickly struck first, where he jumped up into the air and came down at Naruto with his fist raised to hit him.

Seeing this, Naruto quickly jumped away, where as he did, he saw that the leader had some impressive strength, as when he missed Naruto. His fist hit the ground and imbedded itself into the ground.

Seeing an opening Naruto went to take out some shurikens so to throw them at the leader, but before he could, the other male member of the enemy team appeared in front of Naruto and tried to hit him with a right hook.

Naruto of course easily dodge the fist, where he began to fight the masked man in a fierce taijutsu battle in the tree tops, jumping for one tree to another as they fought each other.

Naruto of course used his own personal taijutsu style, where after avoiding another one of the masked man's fists, Naruto jumped up into the air and delivered a powerful spinning back kick to the side of the man's head, while crying out "Uzuhandō (Whirling kick)!(A)".

When Naruto made contact with the man's head, the masked man was sent flying into a nearby tree trunk with great force and made a large dent in the tree trunk, which was impressive in itself, as Naruto had not used his superhuman strength.

After dealing with the masked man for the moment, Naruto then quickly took out a set of Kuni's and threw them at the masked Kunoichi nearby, who was on a large tree branch and was about to strike him from the side.

The masked Kunoichi of course quickly deflected the Kunai's with a pair of Kusarigama that she carried on her back, after which she then charged straight at Naruto.

Seeing her coming at him, Naruto then quickly took out his Katana from his back, where he then spent the next few minutes clashing blades with her, and began a fierce battle with her in the tree tops.

After avoiding a slashing move from one of the masked Kunoichi's Kusarigama, Naruto then quickly raised his Katana to block the other one, which was aimed to cut his head in two.

After blocking the attack, Naruto then quickly pushed the Kunoichi back and into the air, although as soon as he did this, Naruto barely dodged another attack from behind, by the group's leader, who wore the shark like top and the masked male Shinobi.

Seeing that he wasn't in the ideal situation, where he was surrounded and outnumbered, he quickly threw a large smoke bomb that covered the clearing.

Knowing what Naruto was planning to do, the group waited outside the smoked filled clearing and waited for Naruto to come out, but what they didn't expect, was for several Naruto's to jump out of the smoke and run in different directions.

Seeing all the different Naruto's the shark hood wearing leader quickly turned to his team-mates "Quickly take them all out...one of them as to be the real one... we can't let him get away as we've our orders".

The two masked Shinobi of course quickly nodded, and went after some of the Naruto clones.

As Naruto travelled through the woods, trying to keep his distance from the group, Naruto could not help but wonder who these guys were, as they were clearly not your run of the mill bandits. He also could not help but wonder what had happened to his sensei, as he knew that something must have happened to him, for him not to be here to help him and guessed that the group got to him somehow.

Knowing that he wouldn't get any answers by just running away, Naruto decided to go on the offensive, where he then quickly used his Chakura no Parusu (Chakra Pulse) to locate the position of his enemies.

After using his Chakura no Parusu, Naruto learned that the group had split up, which of course worked for him, where the leader had gone after one sent of clones in one direction. Whereas his two masked team-mates had gone off in another direction after another sent clones.

Deciding that he would take out the masked woman and man first, Naruto quickly ran towards their direction.

-With Yamato-

Currently standing in the middle a black void, with the only light coming from the seal that he was standing on, Yamato had several thoughts running through his mind, on different ways on how to escape the seal he was trapped in.

For the past few minutes, Yamato had tried breaking the seal with different, Doton (Earth Style), Suiton (Water Style) and Mukoton (Wood Release) Jutsu's, but all of them had failed to break the seal, revealing that it would take much more than ordinary level jutsu's to break him and Genami out.

As he thought on ways to free himself, Yamato looked at Genami, who was lying in the centre of the seal, unconscious. It had not taken long for Yamato to realise that Genami had been used as a trap, where someone had placed a powerful seal on his body, so that the moment he touched Genami, it activated and he became trapped within the seal.

It was then that Yamato came to realise that the only way that he would break out of the seal, was to help Genami first.

As Yamato worked on freeing Genami from the seal, Yamato began to wonder, who was responsible for placing such a powerful seal on Genami in the first place, as well as wonder why said person was holding him in this seal.

As the masked man and woman took out the last of Naruto's clones, the masked man quickly turned to his female partner and spoke in annoyed tone.

"Tsk! Another clone, why the hell is our lord so interested in this brat...sure he's the son of the Konoha no Namekuji Tsunade-hime (Konoha's Slug Princess Tsunade), but still it doesn't explain the lengths he's having us going at for him".

"Our lords reasoning is not for us to know...we've our orders and we must follow them" spoke the masked Kunoichi, although as soon as she said this, the two of them quickly jumped off the branch they were standing on to avoid several shurikens that were thrown at them from a nearby tree.

After avoiding the shurikens and landing on another large tree branch, the two masked Shinobi's looked in the direction from where the shurikens came from, where they then saw Naruto spring out from the tree with his Katana in hand.

"Another clone?" asked the masked man.

"No, I believe this is the real one" replied the masked Kunoichi.

"Good now we can finish this" said the masked man, after which he and the masked female jumped straight at Naruto with great speed.

Seeing them coming at him Naruto waited till the last moment, where just as they were right on top of him, he then quickly spun up into the air and delivered a powerful round house kick and set the two masked Shinobi flying into different directions and crashing into two different trees.

Sadly though the two masked Shinobi's recovered quickly from Naruto's hit, where they then used some kind of vanishing technique to make themselves invisible and hid in the trees.

"Shit!" thought Naruto", as he cursed himself for going easy on them, as he thought he could knock them out with that kick, without having to use his enhance strength.

As Naruto looked around his surroundings for any signs of the two masked Shinobi's, he found he could find none, as they had hid themselves well. Knowing of only one way to find them, Naruto quickly used his Chakura no Parusu, where upon locating them, Naruto then channelled his Wind Chakra to his Kanata and swung it, where he cried out "Surasshu-fū (Wind Slash)!".

Upon doing so, a power crescent shape blade of Wind exploded from Naruto's Katana and flew straight at the masked Shinobi's location.

Surprised at how Naruto found them so quickly, the two masked Shinobi's barely avoided the Wind attack, where the crescent blade of wind cut right through the tree they were hiding in, where the top portion of it fell to the ground.

"Shit! How they hell did that brat find us?" spoke the masked man angrily.

"I don't known" replied the masked Kunoichi, as she eyed the top part of the tree that Naruto's attack cut through with worry, as she had never seen at technique like that before and given how easily it cut through the tree, it was extremely deadly.

Wanting to finish this battle quickly the masked man then quickly took out the large fuma shuriken that he carried on his back, while the masked women took out her Kusarigama's again.

Not wanting to deal with these guys any longer than he needed to, Naruto quickly became serious, where he quickly avoided the masked man's fuma Shuriken, when he threw it. After which Naruto then created a clone and had the clone attack the masked man, while he dealt with the masked Kunoichi.

Upon engaging the masked Kunoichi, Naruto was forced on the defensive for a moment or two, as the woman swung her Kusarigama's from different angles, preventing him from counter attacking.

Fortunately though, Naruto was able to create an opening, where he tripped the women with his foot, causing her to lose her balance, thereby giving the opening Naruto needed. Upon which he then used his Hien no Jutsu (Flying Swallow Technique) and channelled his Wind Chakra to his Katana, allowing him to cut right through the masked Kunoichi's Kusarigama's, making them worthless.

After which Naruto then used his enhanced strength and kicked the Kunoichi right stomach and sent her flying to nearby tree, where she then hit a large thick stub branch that was directly behind her and was run right through it. Due to the force of Naruto's kick, where she died instantly, as the stub branch could be seen coming out of her chest.

When Naruto saw what happen, he was of course frozen with shock, as he had only intended to knock her out, not kill her.

At the same time when Naruto realized what he had done, the masked male Shinobi took out Naruto's Kage Bunshin (Shadow Clone), where after doing this; he saw that his partner had been killed.

Angered by the death of his female partner, the masked male shinobi charged straight at Naruto from behind with a Kunai, where he roared out "I KKKIIILLLLL YYYOOOUUU!"

Reacting to the man's roars of rage, Naruto quickly spun around and avoided the masked man's Kunai, just as he was about to stab him and out of pure instinct, he rammed his Katana right through the masked man's chest killing him.

It was only in that instant, after stabbing the man, that Naruto realised what he had done, as he'd moved and pure instinct and had not thought on what he was doing. As Naruto looked into the dying man's eyes, he saw the same look of surprise, anger and fear that he saw in the Ame-nin that he killed back in Oni no Kuni (Demon Country), when he was defending Shion.

After a moment or two, Naruto regained himself, where he then pulled his Katana out of the man's chest, where the masked man then fell down from the tree branch that he and Naruto were on and onto the ground.

Once the masked man hit the ground Naruto could not help but stare down at him, where at that moment he felt like he was going to be sick. As he had been trained to help save people lives and although he knew that killing was part of being a Shinobi, it didn't mean he had to like it.

Soon after though, Naruto came to grips with himself and washed the blood off his Katana and placed it back in the sheath on his back. After which he then used his Chakura no Parusu to find the leader of the group, who was not far away, thankfully.

As the leader of the group headed towards where his team-mates had went, as he ran through the tree tops, he suddenly heard a male voice cry out "Surasshu-fū!" where then next thing he knew his right arm had been severed off by a fast moving blade of Wind.

But just when Naruto thought he had dealt with the shark like hood wearing man, the man quickly reverted into Water, where Naruto quickly realised that he had replaced himself with a Mizu no Bunshin (Water Clone)

After realising this, Naruto suddenly saw several Kunai flying towards him at high side from his right hand side, reacting quickly Naruto immediately deflected the Kunai's with his Katana.

"Pretty impressive and I'm guessing since you are here and I cannot sense my comrades anywhere nearby, that they are dead" spoke the man, without a trace of remorse at his comrades being dead.

Naruto of course did not reply to the man's stamen, as it needed none, but there was one thing he wanted.

"Who are you and why are you after me? As I highly doubt that this is just for fun for you"

"My name is Kajika, as for why I'm after you, the simple thing is that I wish to be useful to someone I greatly admire and respect." replied Kajika, causing Naruto to raise his eyebrow in curiosity.

"What do you mean?"

"It's simple, my master has heard about your existence and order my comrades and I to fight you and find out what kind of strength that you possess, and see if you are worthy of all the excitement that is beginning to spread about you",

"Your master?" asked Naruto, wondering who Kajika master was.

"Yes the wonderful one" spoke Kajika, after which he then took out another Kunai and charged straight at Naruto, who quickly brought up his Katan to defend himself, where the two of them fought in a fierce close quarter fight.

After a minute or two of fierce fighting, Naruto quickly used his Kage Bunshin to attack Kajika from multiple directions all at once.

Sadly though, Kajika proved himself to be a skilled and dangerous Shinobi by easily dispelling the clones, with simple taijutsu in the space of only a few seconds.

With his Clone gone Naruto then reengaged Kajika, where they once again met in close quarter fighting, where they found that they were both equal in speed.

As the fight progressed, Naruto quickly did several one handed hand-seals, (which surprised Kajika) and then cried out "Suiton: Teppōdama (Water Style: Gunshot)!" where several large blasts of Water burst out of his mouth flew towards Kajika at high speed.

Seeing them coming, Kajika quickly avoided them by using the trees as cover, after which then then raced to a large pond that was not too far away from where he and Naruto were fighting.

After jumping onto the surface of the pond, Kajika quickly did several high speed hand-seals and cried out "Suiton: Suiryūdan no Jutsu (Water Style: Water Dragon Bullet Technique)!"

Upon seeing the massive Water Dragon heading towards him, when he landed on the surface of the Water, Naruto quickly dipped his Katana into the Water underneath him and cried out "Mizu no Jōshō (Rising Water)!" where he swung his Kanata upward, creating several waves of water around him and acting like a wall of Water.

When the Water Dragon collided with the wall of Water that was around Naruto, the wall of Water protected Naruto from the majority of the blast, but was fairly drenched when the attack ended and had dropped his Katana into the Water from the force of the collision.

"You defended yourself from my attack pretty well there, although it seems that you lost your Katana, when my attack hit", said Kajika, as he walked towards Naruto.

"Well if you think that you've won this battle then you're dead wrong" said Naruto, where he then did a single hand-seal and cried out "Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!" where he created several dozen Shadow Clones where they then charged at him in a mass wave.

Unafraid by the small army of Naruto's charging at him, Kajika used a quick Water Jutsu to destroy the clones in only a few seconds, but as he did and the smoke and Water died down, he could not see Naruto anywhere. As he looked around his Shinobi senses, suddenly though him to move, where just as he did, Naruto appeared out of the Water from underneath him with his Katana and slashed at Kajika, where he was able to make a large but shallow cut on his chest.

Upon landing back on the Water, Kajika narrowed his eyes at Naruto, who was in front of him "Damn him, he used the clones to distract me, so that he could go into the Water and get his sword and attack me from underneath".

Using an unknown Justu, Kajika quickly turned himself into water and attack Naruto at high speed at multiple angles.

Seeing this, Naruto quickly jumped out of the way, but just he was in mid-air, Kajika appeared behind him and stabbed him in the back with a Kunai, but when he did this, Naruto reverted into Water, revealing that he had replaced himself with a Water clone.

After seeing that the "Naruto" he hit was a Water clone, Kajika quickly came under attack from behind, where Naruto threw several high speed Senbon Needles at him.

Barely avoiding the Senbon Needles, Kajika quickly tried to use the invisible technique that the two masked Shinobi's used against Naruto earlier, and planned to sneak up on Naruto from behind.

Sadly though for Kajika, Naruto was able to use his Chakura no Parusu to find him, where he drew some Water from the pond underneath him and coated his Katana with it. After which he then trusted Katana forward and charged straight at Kajika at high speed, all the while gathering more water around him, where he cried out "Tachioyogi (Treading Water)!"

Shocked by Naruto being able to detect him, Kajika barely avoided Naruto's attack, but still received a slight cut on his side from Naruto attack, as he avoided it.

After avoiding Naruto's attack, Kajika saw an opening where after doing some quick hand-seals, he cried out "Suiton: Kōri dātsu no Jutsu (Water Style: Ice Darts technique)!" where he shot several large darts of ice from his mouth.

Seeing the ice darts coming at him, Naruto barely avoided the attack, by jumping over to the shoreline of the pond, but even though he avoided the attack. He still received a slight gash on his side, as he avoided the ice darts and although the gash wasn't serious it was bleeding pretty badly.

Seeing that Naruto was hurt Kajika smirked, "Look like that a nasty little injury and if you don't treat it soon you bleed to death...But you don't you need to worry about that, as I going to kill you here and now for all the trouble you caused me".

But just as Kajika was about to attack Naruto, he suddenly froze, "What the?" thought Kajika, as he couldn't understand what was happening, as his body wouldn't move.

It was then when he looked towards Naruto, he saw him holding a one handed hand-seal and smirking.

"What the hell is going on?" cried Kajika angrily.

"Simple really you're in the middle of a Kekkai Kotei Fūin (Four Corner Immobilization Seal), which I've just activated" replied Naruto with a smirk, where he then did some hand-seals and used his Shōsen Jutsu (Mystical Palm Technique) to heal his wounds.

"But how could you?" cried Kajika in fury, as he would've seen Naruto placing seals around the pound.

"It simple, did you really think that when I went underwater, I went to just get my sword..." explained Naruto, where Kajika eyes widen in realisation. "...while I was underwater I also placed certain seals around the four edges of the pond and then activated them once I was out of the Water and while you were still it in".

When Kajika heard this he could not believe that he had been tricked so easily.

"DAMN YOU!" roared Kajika in anger as he struggled in vain to resist the paralyzing effects of the Kekkai Kotei Fūin .

As Kajika continue to struggle he suddenly heard a maniacal laughter from inside his mind, where a familiar voice spoke.

"Well it seems that your life did prove useful after all Kajika...Good work" spoke the voice, after which for some unknown reason Kajika felt intense pain in his body and spate up blood, causing Naruto to look up at him in concern.

But before he could do anything, Kajika suddenly spoke, but yet it wasn't his voice, it was a completely different one, "It seems that your mother has trained you well Naruto-kun, as you're quite impressive...Thank you for showing me a very entertaining show".

At hearing this Naruto eyes widen in surprise, but as surprised as he was, he was shocked when he saw Kajika body contort and move around with sickening cracks, before Kajika finally made eye contact with him. When Naruto looked at Kajika's eyes, he saw that they weren't his eyes anymore, as they were now yellow and narrow, where they didn't even look human anymore.

At the same time, Naruto sense a foul, dark Chakra coming from Kajika that clearly did not belong to him.

As Naruto stared at Kajika with confusion, he suddenly heard a dark chuckle coming from Kajika, after which much to Naruto's disbelief, Kajika began to move, despite being in the Kekkai Kotei Fūin , although the way he was walking made him look like he was some kind of puppet.

"Who they hell are you? I know you're not Kajika and how the hell do you known my mother and me? What they hell do you want?" asked Naruto, when Kajika was directly in front of hi. Where he ready himself, as he was unsure what this person would do in Kajika's body, now that he was controlling it.

"I commend you on defeating a strong opponent like Kajika Naruto-kun, especially with so little injury to yourself; you are indeed worthy of my interest. I look forward to when we finally met face to face" spoke the person controlling Kajika.

"Who the hell are you?" demanded Narut,o as he pointed his Katana at Kajika,

At this the unknown person just chuckled, "You need not worry, Naruto-kun, we'll met again very soon I promise", after which Kajika body fell to the ground.

Naruto was of course about to go over to him, but before he even touching Kajika body, Naruto suddenly heard Yamato's voice cry out to him.

"Naruto move away from him quickly!"

Listening to his Sensei, Naruto quickly jumped away, which was a good thing, for as soon as he did, Kajika's body exploded.

"Sorry I'm late, Naruto...are you alright" asked Yamato as he looked at his student, who looked pretty ruffed up.

"Yea I'm fine"

"What exactly happened there with that Shinobi and you?"

"To be honest Sensei, I'm not exactly sure" replied Naruto, "Although that person that was controlling Kajika there, was the one who sent him and was seemly using him and his comrades to test me for some sick reason".

"So the mastermind of this whole affair was after Naruto....just as I feared...it seems that the groups going after Naruto are already making their move...I will have to inform the Hokage of this...As we need to find out who was behind this" thought Yamato.

As Naruto and Yamato walked away, back to where Yamato had left Genami, a small white serpent exited out of the dead Kajika's mouth.

-Not far away in a hidden section of the forest-

Currently sitting in a mediation position against a large tree was a pale white skinned man with long black hair, who was being guarded by a silver haired youth with glasses.

The pale white skinned man was of course none other than Orochimaru the famed Snake sannin of Konoha and former member of the Densetsu no Sannin (Legendary Three Ninja's).

The man guarding him was of course Orochimaru's right hand man and top spy Yakushi Kabuto.

As Kabuto guarded his master, he immediately noticed the small serpent slithering along the ground, up his master's body and into his right ear.

Once the snake entered his ear, Orochimaru suddenly awoke.

"Ah you're awake Orochimaru-sama" spoke Kabuto as he turned to face his master. "So tell me...How was Senju Naruto?"

"He has proven himself well, as he is already extremely strong, although he may need some convincing to be turned" replied the Snake Sannin.

"You could've abducted him there" said Kabuto

"No, he must come to me willingly, like Uchiha Sasuke or else it is all meaningless", spoke Orochimaru.

"I see... then can I stay on schedule then?" asked Kabuto.

"Yes, as I must test him further, as I can tell I've only seen the tip of what that boy is capable of, not to mention I must test young Uchiha Sasuke as well, to see if he is worthy candidate".

Kabuto of course nodded, where the two of them then walked together out of the forest.

-One month Later Kirigakure-

Currently walking through the streets of Kirigakure (Hidden Mist) was former A rank missing-nin, Momochi Zabuza better known as the Kirigakure no Kijin (Demon of The Hidden Mist).

For the past month and a half since the inciudent in Nami no Kuni, things had been fairly quiet yet interesting for the former Nuke-nin.

Upon returning to Kiri, the Mizukage had immediately reinstated Zabuza as a member of the Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū (The Seven Shinobi Swordsmen of the Mist) and as a jonin.

But what Zabuza didn't expect, was the Mizukage making him a Jonin-sensei as well and then making take on a Genin team.

Naturally Zabuza refused to become a Jonin-sensei stating that Haku was his one and only student, but he later caved under the pressure of the Mizukage, where he took on a Genin team.

The team itself was made up of Haku, (which Zabuza stated was non-negotiable with him), a young boy named Chōjūrō, who was a possible candidate as a new member of the Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū, who the Mizukage wanted Zabuza to train. While the final member of the team, was another young boy named Saito, who showed some skill as a strong Suiton user.

Soon enough Zabuza arrived at his destination, which was the Mizukage's office in the Mizukage mansion, which stood in the centre of the village itself.

Upon entering the office, Zabuza saw the Godaime Mizukage Terumī Mei sitting behind her desk, finishing off some documents.

Mei was a slender young and attractive woman in her early twenties (1). She had ankle-length, auburn hair styled into a herringbone pattern at the back, a top-knot tied with a dark blue band, and with four bangs at the front. One of which covered her right eye, which were both light green.

She dressed in a long-sleeved dark blue dress that fell just below the knees and was closed up at the front with a zip which was kept open on the front-right side from the waist down. The dress only covered up to the upper part of her upper arms and the underside of her breasts. Underneath, she wore a mesh shirt that covers more of her upper body than her dress, but stopped short of covering her shoulders leaving a glance at her sizeable cleavage, which often caught the attention of many young and older men, where many stated that they rivalled Tsunade's cleavage size. She also wore shorts in the same colour as her dress underneath her mesh leggings, which reached down over her knees. Also around her waist, she wore a belt with a pouch attached to the back on the left.

Furthermore, she wore high-heeled sandals and shin-guards reaching up over her knees. She also wore dark blue polish on her fingers and toes along with dark blue lipstick on her lips.

Once the Mizukage had finished signing her documents, she looked up at Zabuza and smiled, "Greetings Zabuza...thank you for coming"

"So what is it that you want Godaime-san?" asked Zabuza.

"To put it simply Zabuza, I want you to enter your team into the Chunin exam".

"What? But I only had the three of them for less than a month" spoke Zabuza in surprise.

"Although that is true, they're the best Genin team that we have in the village and we need the best for this year's exams. As ever since the news of the Yondaime Mizukage's death was released, many nations and important clients are beginning to doubt our village's strength. This is why we need your team to enter the Chunin exam, so to show the world that our village is still strong, and even then that is only part of the reason why we're sending in your team" spoke the female Kage.

"I'm guessing that you're referring to Senju Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke" spoke Zabuza, as it was obvious what the Mizukage was thinking.

"You're correct, as you can guess news is spreading of Tsunade-sama having a son, and there being a new heir to the Senju Clan, who is now a Shinobi of Konoha. Also combine the fact that the survivor of the Uchiha massacre, Uchiha Sasuke is now a Shinobi. Konoha will no doubt enter both boys into the exam, as it is being held there this year and they certainly use the boys' fame to increase their standing and attract more clients", said the Godaime Mizukage and then continued.

"Since both you and Haku have fought the two of them, you both know what they are capable of, where Haku can stand up to either of them. I've also been reading your reports on Chōjūrō in his training and according to your reports; he is learning to use Hiramekarei very quickly".

"Yea the kid is learning to use Hiramekarei quite quickly, but neither he nor Saito are ready to take on either the Uchiha or Senju kids and although Haku could beat the Uchiha. I'm not certain she could beat the Senju kid, as he has proven he can beat her and given the abilities he showed at Nami no Kuni, she would have to become a lot stronger in a short time".

"Hmmm, Yes I read your report on your battle in Nami no Kuni, where according to it, you state that he is skilled in medical ninjutsu and Water ninjutsu and can use Tsunade-sama's super human strength to an impressive degree. You also state in it, that he can use the unique Kenjutsu style of Konoha's Buraddi Shinku no Ikari (Bloody Crimson Fury) Uzumaki Kushin to an impressive degree as well" spoke Mei, where Zabuza just nodded again.

"But even with this" said the Mizukage, "Your team is the best chance we have, where even if Haku can only beat the Uchiha boy in the exam, it would still help rise our village's prestige".

"Fine then...so when do we leave?" asked Zabuza

"You and your team will leave in two weeks' time" replied Mei, where Zabuza just nodded and left, where as he walked out the office, he thought about how he would have to increase his team's training a lot for the upcoming exam.

At the same time he also thought about how Haku would react to the news. As he knew that she would be happy to see Naruto again, but would not be please of the prospect of having to fight him again. But at least this time, they would not have to fight to the death.

-In Iwagakure-

Currently sitting behind his desk the Sandaime Tsuchikage Ōnoki, better well known as Ryōtenbin no Ōnoki (Ōnoki of Both Scales), read a report he had received from his intelligence division.

As he read the report a large frown appeared, where once he finished reading it he placed the report back on his desk and pinched his nose in frustration at what he had read, after which he then rubbed his lower back, as it acted up whenever he was stressed out with something.

But just when the old Kage thought that he could not become anymore stressed out than he was, he quickly realised he was wrong when he saw his sixteen year old Granddaughter Kurotsuchi enter his office.

Kurotsuchi was a medium height young girl with short, black hair and pupil-less pink eyes. She wore a long, red kimono with the sleeve on her right arm, but missing on her left, while the opposite with her legs, where her Kimono was short of the right side and long on the left side. She also wore a brown Iwagakure flak jacket, with fishnet tights and shorts over them.

"Hey Jiji how's it hanging" spoke the young girl as she entered the room.

At seeing his Granddaughter the Sandaime Tsuchikage could only sigh as he felt his headache grow.

"Not now Kurotsuchi, as I'm not in the mood the deal with you" grumbled Ōnoki.

Seeing that something was bothering her Grandfather, Kurotsuchi decided to press the matter.

"Come Jjji, I know something bothering you, you're more grumpy than you normally are" spoke the young girl.

Sighing again, knowing that his Granddaughter would keep pestering him until he told her, the Sandaime Tsuchikage decided to speak.

"Several weeks ago, our intelligence division informed me of an odd rumour that has recently been spreading among several nations".

"What sort of rumour" asked the young Iwa girl.

"The rumour involves Tsunade of the Sannin, where it states that twelve years ago she had a child, a son to be more precise" explained Ōnoki, shocking his Granddaughter.

"No way! That old hag actually had a kid, it's got to be some kind of trick that Konoha is using to make themselves seen stronger".

"There would be no point is using such a ruse if it was not true, besides our intelligence has confirmed that the rumour is indeed true" replied the Sandaime Tsuchikage.

"So who the hell is the father...her team-mate Jiraiya the Toad Sage?" asked Kurotsuchi.

"We don't know, although I highly doubt that brat Jiraiya is the boy's father" replied Ōnoki with a scoff.

"So what is the brat name?"

"His name is Senju Naruto" replied the old Kage, where he then showed his Granddaughter a picture of Naruto that one of his agents got of him.

"Hmph, he doesn't look like much" replied Kurotsuchi unimpressed, as she looked at the photo of Naruto.

"Don't forget what I taught you about appearances being deceptive Kurotsuchi, as that brat Jiraiya often appears as a perverted idiot, yet even I'll admit that he is a dangerous man. Besides from what our intelligence tells me, the boy is a highly gifted Shinobi, which I 'm willing to believe given his pedigree, not to mention, the rumour states the boy is being trained by not only his mother but by her team-mate Jiraiya as well".

Upon hearing this Kurotsuchi raised her eyebrow, before nodding in understanding, as if the rumour about Naruto was true, in him being trained by the two members of the Sannin. Then there was no doubt to her, that Naruto would be a powerful Shinobi and dangerous enemy in the near future.

"So what do we do then?" she asked.

"I want you to go to Konoha, as in two weeks' time the Chunin exam will be hosted in Konoha and I've no doubt that Konoha will use it as an opportunity to show of not only the Senju boy. But also the young Uchiha survivor of the Uchiha massacre, as both boys are rumoured to be prodigies and having the last sole heirs of the two clans that founded their village, will bring countless clients and highly ranked officials to Konoha. Who will no doubt spend large amounts of money on betting and will increase Konoha's status and mission requests" said the old Tsuchikage.

"But I can't be in the Chunin exam, as I'm already a Chunin", spoke Kurotsuchi.

"Your mission will not be to compete in the exam, but to observe and gather intelligence on both the Uchiha and the Senju heir, along with any other young Genin that may stand out in the exam. You'll leave the following month, when the second round of the Chunin exam begins, as that is when Konoha will be letting clients and other people into the village to watch the finals of the exam".

"But what if neither of them makes it to the second round?" asked Kurotsuchi.

"That will not happen, as Konoha would not allow either of them to fail before the second round, as they would not let the publicity of having the last heirs of two strongest Shinobi Clans that ever lived, fighting it out in their village go by. As people would come all around just to see it" replied Ōnoki

Upon hearing this Kurotsuchi just nodded in understanding, as what her grandfather said did make sense, after which he then dismissed her, where he then left the office.

Once Kurotsuchi left the office the Tsuchikage quickly spun his chair around to look out the window of his office, which allowed him to look down at his village.

As he did this, old Kage could not help but wonder what the next few weeks would be like.

-In Amegakure-

Currently walking through the halls of a large building in the village of Amegakure (Hidden Rain), was tall hooded figure.

As the figure walked through the halls, the person was accompanied by two Jonin Ame Shinobi's, where after a few minutes they came to a large double door, which was guarded by two more Ame Shinobi's.

After being thoroughly searched by the two guards at the door, the men then let the cloaked figure enter the room.

Upon entering the room the figure saw four more Ame Shinobi's standing guard at each corner of the room, watching the figure closely. Directly in front of the cloaked figure were three more men, two of which were guarding the person in between them.

Said person was none other than the leader of Amegakure, the legendary Shinobi, Sanshōuo no Hanzō (Hanzō the Salamander). Whose fame and reputation was known and revered by all throughout the Shinobi world, to a point where the mere sight of him on the battlefield would make many men flee in fear. Hanzō was practically well known for battling all three members of the Sannin singlehandedly in their youth, and for defeating them. But spared their lives and gave them their title, as a sign of respect for their skill and teamwork.

After enter the room the cloaked figure walked towards the revered Ame Leader and bowed to him, before kneeling down onto the ground.

"You summoned me" spoke the cloaked figure.

"Yes, I did" spoke Hanzo, "As I have an important mission for you"

"A mission?"

"Yes one that you are uniquely qualified for you, for you're one of our best Shinobi's in the village, but due to the special training that you've gone through the past few years, you've yet to be given an official rank".

At this the figure only nodded, as what Hanzo said was indeed true, "And what rank, I 'am going to be given for this mission?"

"You'll be given the rank of Genin" replied Hanzo, causing the cloaked figure to look up at Hanzo is surprise.

"A Genin?...With all due respect, I believe that would be a waste of my skills..." stated the cloaked figure, but stop speaking when Hanzo raised his hand.

"There is a reason as to why I 'am giving you the rank of Genin".

"And may I ask what that reason is?" asked the cloaked figure.

"The reason you're being made a Genin, is because I wish for you enter this year's Chunin exam which is being in Konoha" spoke Hanzo.

"Surely that is not the only reason?" asked the cloaked figure.

"No, the Chunin exam is simply an excuse to allow you to enter Konoha without rising suspicion, the main objective of your mission is to monitor a young Genin that'll no doubt be entering the exam this year and evaluate him to see if he is a threat".

"What is the target's name?" asked the cloaked figure.

"The target's name is Senju Naruto" answered Hanzo, causing the cloaked figure to once again look up at the Ame leader in surprise.

"Senju?...But I thought the Senju Clan had just about died out?"

"That is no longer the case, as for the past few weeks, rumours have been spreading throughout the elemental continent about a new Senju heir arriving in Konoha and our intelligence has recently confirmed the story. As well as how Tsunade of the Sannin is the boy's mother", explained Hanzo, further surprising the cloaked figure.

"The boy is the son of Tsunade of the Sannin!" repeated the cloak figure in surprise where Hanzo just nodded in confirmation.

"But how is that possible? I thought she was passed the age of bearing any children?"

"Seemly she gave birth to her son about twelve years ago and then went into hiding, as she raised him, which explains why no-one has seen or heard her in the past twelve years".

At this the cloaked figure just nodded, as it did make sense "And should if I find that he is a threat?"

"Then you're to eliminate him in the exam, for although killing in the exam is frowned upon, it is not illegal, hence Konoha cannot retaliate against us for killing him" spoke Hanzo.

Nodding again in understanding the cloaked figure, then spoke up "If I 'am to enter the Chunin exam, I'll require to be on a team to compete in it".

"That has already been arranged, as recently there has been a team that lost not only its Jonin sensei, but also a young Genin, which has created a vacancy for you to join it".

"But who will be replacing the Jonin-sensei?"

"Kandachi here will be acting as the Jonin-sensei, as well as helping you on your mission in monitoring the young Senju heir" spoke Hanzo. Where he indicated to his most trusted subordinate, who was sitting next to him on his right, where the cloaked figure just nodded in understanding.

"So will you accept the mission?" asked Hanzo

"Hai!" replied the figure.

"Good, then you and Kandachi will have two weeks to prepare, before leaving for Konoha" said Hanzo, where he then dismissed the cloak figure.

"Pray that I do not find you a threat to my village young Senju...for if I do, you'll not live to see the ending of this exam" thought the cloaked figure, after leaving the room.

-In Sunagakure-

Currently sitting in a small room in the Kazekage mansion, the Kazekage three children Kankuro, Temrai and Gaara were awaiting their team sensei, who had called them together so to be briefed on an important mission that they would be taking.

The three of them of course did not have to wait long as the team sensei Baki soon entered the room, where the three of them quickly took a seat directly in front of him.

"Now then, as you three are both aware for the past several years that fool the Wind Daimyo has been reducing our village's funding bit by bit. Thereby weakening our military strength and if that was not enough he is sending most of the missions that he would hire us for to Konoha, weakening us even further" said Baki with a frown before continuing.

"Because of this, the Kazekage has had to do certain things to improve the quality of our Shinobi's so to maintain our military strength", stated Baki, where he then glazed at Gaara before continuing. "But even that has proven ineffective, as our village's strength is still weakening, which is why recently the Kazekage has agreed to a plan presented to him by the leader of the new Shinobi village Otogakure (Hidden Sound)".

"What is this plan Sensei?" asked Kankuro.

"The plan involves a joint attack by our village and the Otogakure on Konohagakure, where we'll attack them during the second rounds of the Chunin exam, when their defensives are at their weakest. Once Konoha is destroyed, we'll have proven to the Wind Daimyo's that we're the superior village, where he'll have no choice but to acknowledge our strength and have to increase our funding and return the missions he sends us".

"But what exactly is our involvement in this operation sensei's?" asked Temari, the oldest and only girl in the team.

"Your mission is to enter the Chunin exam, where at the very least Gaara has to make it to the second round of the exam, after which when a signal is given he is to transform into his full state and attack Konoha from in the inside, along with a group of Oto Shinobi's that will infiltrate the village. At the same time this happens our main force will attack Konoha from the outside with the help of the Oto forces, where together we'll catch the Konoha forces in complete confusion and destroy it".

Upon hearing this both Temari and Kankuro nodded in understanding of the plan, while Gaara remained as emotionless as ever.

"But despite all the planning we've done, there has been a recent development that could ruin it all"

"What short of development sensei?" asked Kankuro.

"Recently our intelligence has reported to us a strange rumour at has been slowly circulating and only a few days ago they've confirmed it" spoke Baki, causing both Temari and Kankuro to have confused looks, while Gaara simply raised his eyebrow.

"What short of rumour?" asked Temari.

"According to the rumour a new Genin has appeared in Konoha, who will most likely be entering the Chunin exam this year...this Genin's name is Senju Naruto sole heir to the Senju Clan of Konoha and only child of Tsunade of the Sannin" answered Baki, shocking both Temari and Kankuro.

Even Gaara showed some signs of surprise at hearing this, where his eyes slightly widened, as they had all heard of the Senju Clan, who were the main founders of Konoha and were considered the strongest Shinobi Clan in the world.

"Tsunade of the Sannin had a son?" asked Kankuro in disbelief, as he couldn't believe what he had just heard, where his sensei just nodded in confirmation.

"But how is that possible, she would have to be in her early fifties by now" stated Temari, as like her brother she found the information hard to accept.

"According to our information, it seems that at some point twelve years ago Tsunade gave birth to her son Naruto, after which she then went into hiding. She most likely did this to prevent any of her or Konoha's enemies learning of her son, where they would come after him", explained Baki.

At this the two elder siblings nodded, as it did make sense, especially since they were only hearing of this now.

But even after hearing this, there was still something nagging at Kankuro that he wanted to know.

"Sorry sensei, but why exactly are you so worried about this guy anyway, sure he's the heir of the strongest Shinobi Clan in the world, but that doesn't necessarily mean he going to be some mega powerful Shinobi one day, and even then he's only a kid now and can't be much of a threat".

"Normally I would agree with you on such a case Kankuro, but when it comes to the Senju Clan, we cannot take any chances, as they have a reputation of having some of the strongest Shinobi's in the world. This is a fact given how the Shodaime Hokage, the Nidaime Hokage and Tsunade of the Sannin all come from that Clan and each of them were among the best in their fields and among the strongest of their times. Hence why you should be wary of that boy, as I've no doubt that his mother has trained him in the Shinobi arts, which will of course make him a dangerous adversary to face" said Baki.

At this both Kankuro and Temari, shared a slightly worried glance, as they were both familiar with Tsunade's infamous reputation when on the battlefield, and both agreed that if Tsunade had indeed trained Naruto, then he would be a dangerous enemy to face.

Gaara on the other hand actually looked excited at the prospect of facing against someone who was been trained by one of the Legendary Sannin. As he thought about it, a cold murderous smirk appeared on his face, which naturally got his siblings and Sensei slightly worried.

"Well if this guy's presents such a threat to the mission, should we not take him out in the Chunin exam?" asked Kankuro.

"Only if the opportunity presents itself and only if you can be certain that it cannot be linked back to you, as if you kill the boy during the exam and Konoha finds out you were involved. It would attract unwanted attention on us, where Konoha would be watching us more carefully, which could then jeopardize the operation. Not to mention as well, if you did kill the boy, we would then have to deal with his mother, as I'm certain she would be there to watch her son compete in the Chunin exam. This is another reason why we're so concerned with the boy's existence, as Tsunade's presence in Konoha alone could jeopardize the invasion, and if you killed her son, regardless of the rules of the exam. She would come after us in revenge and I doubt even all of Konoha could stop her" stated Baki.

At this both Temari and Kankuo gulped slightly at the idea of facing a vengeful Tsunade, as quite frankly they had heard enough about her to known that neither of them would want to get on her bedside.

For the next few minutes the room remained quiet as both Temari and Kankuro thought over their mission. While Gaara thought about what it would be like to fight a kill the son of the legendary Slug Princess, Tsunade.

After a while though, Temari decided to speak up "So when do we leave for Konoha?"

"In two weeks' time, so you all have plenty of time to prepare" replied Baki, after which he told the Genin that they were all forbidden to mention the details of the mission to anyone, where once the three Genin nodded in acknowledgement, he dismissed them.

Once Gaara and his siblings left the room, Baki turned out to look out at the window, were as most of the time in Suna, the sun was shining brightly over their village. As he looked out at the village, he could not help but think about the mission that he and his team were doing, as well as wonder how the coming invasion on Konoha would play out in the coming weeks.

-In Kumogakure-

Currently sitting in his office, the Yondaime Raikage was waiting for the arrival of his younger brother Killer Bee, (who was the current host of Hachibi no Kyogyū (Eight Tailed Ox)), and his Genin team.

The Raikage of course did not have to wait too long, as after a little while his brother and his team entered the room.

The Genin team consisted of a dark skinned young boy named Omoi, along with a dark skinned young girl named Karui, a short blonde haired girl named Samui and another blonde haired girl named Yugito. Who was also the current host of the Nibi no Bakeneko (Two Tailed Monster Cat).

"Yo bro, how's it hanging?" spoke Bee when he and his team entered the office.

Sighing at his younger brothers antics, The Raikage Ē spoke "Bee you'll settle down, as I'm in no mood for your bad rapping"

"Hey don't hate the player, hate the game" rhymed Killer Bee with a smile, which just made his brothers and his students sigh, after which Yugito decided to change the conversation away from their Sensei's bad rhyming to why they were called here by the Raikage.

"Excuse me Raikage-sama, but why exactly did you call us here?"

"Ah yes, now before I explain that, there is something I wish to tell you, now as you all know last year Killer Bee recommended all of you for the Chunin exam, after you had all completed a year of training with him, but I refused your entry into the exam". (2)

At this the four Genin nodded as they all had been greatly frustrated when their sensei told them that the Raikage had refused their entry, as they believed that they were ready at the time. They were further frustrated as well, when the Raikage had refused to explain his reasons as to why he refused their entry.

"Even though I knew you would all due well in the exam, there was a good reason why I did not want you to enter last year's exam. For you see when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, the village lost not only many Shinobi's but also the Yondaime Hokage, which naturally shoke Konoha's military strength. Upon which our village made several attempts on trying to replace Konoha as the strongest of the Shinobi nations. But all of them failed, one such example being the Hyuga Clan incident, where we tried to acquire the Byakugan for our village, which resulted in failure. As not only did we not get it, but we lost one of our best Shinobi'sz and our reputation suffered for it as well" stated Ē with a frown, where neither Konoha nor Kumo came out winners in that incident.

Naturally Killer Bee and the Genin nodded at this, as they were all familiar with that incident.

"Now the reason as to why I did not let you compete in last year's exam was because; word had reached me that the survivor of the Uchiha massacre, Uchiha Sasuke would be graduating this year. After hearing this I was certain that Konoha would have him in this year's Chunin exam, so to show off the boy's power, as he is rumoured to be a Prodigy, not on the same level of his brother Itachi, but a Prodigy none the less..." spoke the Raikage, but was interrupted by Karui.

"What the hell does all this have to do with us?"

"I was getting, if you let me finish explaining...Genin" rounded the Raikage with a frown, making Karui gulp a little and blush in embarrassment.

"As I was saying..." stated the bulky Kage, where he looked a Karui, who blush in embarrassment again. "...I knew Konoha would no doubt try and use the boy's fame and natural skill to impress the visiting Daimyo's and other spectators who would come to watch the match, especially since the Chunin exam will be held in Konoha this year. This would of course help to highlight Konoha's reputations, which has suffered with the massacre of the Uchiha Clan and the loss of Uchiha Itachi, where they would use the exam to gain more missions, especially if the boy does well in the exam. This was why I held you back last year, as I've read all of Bee's reports on your individual skill level, which has only increased further from last year, making you the perfect candidates to face the boy. Where if you defeat him in the exam in front of all those visiting dignitaries and clients, Konoha's reputation would suffer a humiliating blow, while ours would soare, as ever since the decline of the Senju Clan, the Uchiha Clan has be credited with being the strongest Clan in Konoha. Hence a defeat of Konoha's top prized Genin in their own village in front of countless people would immediately show everyone that we're superior to Konoha. As well as cause many other nations and people to divert their mission requests to us instead of Konoha, thereby making us the strongest Shinobi nation".

At hearing this the four Genin and Killer Bee nodded their heads, as the plan could work, but before any of them could comment on the Raikage's plan, the Raikage continued to speak.

"Unfortunately though an unforeseen circumstance has arisen, that has greatly complicated the plan".

"What short of complication?" asked Samui.

"Several weeks ago, I received reports from our intelligence of a strange rumour that sprung from Konoha, which has recently been confirmed to be true" stated the Raikage with a frown.

"What sort of rumour" asked Yugito.

"A rumour that states that the Konoha no Namekuji Tsunade-hime (Konoha's Slug Princess Tsunade) of the Densetsu no Sannin (Legendary Three Ninja) of Konoha, as had a child" spoke the Raikage, stunning all the Genin, as well as their Sensei, who was so surprised that all he could say was "Whoa!"

"Tsunade of the Sannin had a child?" repeated Karui in shock, as she still found it hard to accept.

"Raikage-sama surely this is not true?" asked Samui, as like her team-mate she found the news hard to believe.

"It is true I'm afraid" replied the Raikage, as he could not blame the Genin for having trouble believing it, as when he first heard this news he could not believe it either. "And since the boy is Tsunade's son, that then makes him the new heir to the Senju Clan".

"But why are we only hearing about this now, surely we should've heard about something like this earlier" asked Yugito.

"Seemly when Tsunade gave to her son, she went into hiding, so to prevent anyone from learning that she had an heir, which is why no-one has seen or heard anything about her for the past twelve", explained the Raikage.

At this the four Genin only nodded, as it did make sense, as once people learned that Tsuande of the Sannin had a child, many different people would go after the child.

"I'm guessing that he must be pretty skilled?" asked Omoi.

"He is" answered the Kumo Kage "According to rumours he has been trained by not only his mother but by another of the Sannin, her former team-mate Jiraiya the Toad Sage".

Uponhearing this, the four Genin, including Samui and Yugito shared worried glances, as the fact that the new Senju heir was trained by not one but two members of the Densetsu no Sannin, would almost guarantee that he would be extremely strong.

"Also according to other rumours we've heard, the boy is also now a student Uzumaki Kushina" said the Raikage

"The Buraddi Shinku no Ikari (Bloody Crimson Fury)?" asked Samui as she had heard of Kushina infamous reputation, especially when it came to their village. This was because of an incident involving her, back when the Sandaime Raikage ruled he ordered a team of elite Shinobi's to capture her due to a unique ability she had with Biju. The plan of course failed, where she was rescued by Namikazae Minato, who would later be known as Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō (Konoha's Yellow Flash). After that incident, Uzumaki Kushina has held a long standing strong grudge against their village, much like the Hyuga Clan did, and was responsible for killing several of their best Shinobi's.

"The very same" replied A.

Naturally when the Kumo team heard this they became even more concerned, they all knew that the fame Buraddi Shinku no Ikari of Konoha was pushover and if she was training the Senju heir, then that meant the Tsunade son was even more dangerous.

"Oh man, Oh man, what I'm I going to do, what if I have to fight the Senju heir, what if he turns out to be some super powerhouse shinobi? What if he has to fight Karui or Yugito or Samui? What if he kills or cripples me or the girls when we fight him, what if we accidently kill him and Konoha gets piss at us?" Omi asked himself, as he began to think over the different ways this mission could turn out.

As the four Genin digested the news, the Raikage everything in his head, where he could not help but hand it to Konoha. They had played their cards perfectly. He couldn't imagine a more perfect way to present this new Senju heir to the world than to have him appear in the Chunin exam when Konoha itself was hosting it. Not to mention having the last surviving Uchiha heir enter it at the same time. Once word spreads that the last two heirs of the two founding Clans of Konoha, the Senju Clan and the Uchiha Clan, were going to compete in the Chunin exam. Every important official, nobleman and Daimyo worth their salt would appear to see the two heirs fight, especially after hearing how both were regarded as prodigies.

Given how both the Uchiha and the Senju Clans were regarded as the two strongest Shinobi Clans in the Shinobi world, their reputation was well known across the elemental continent, and having the last two surviving heirs compete in the exam would generate a massive amount of publicity to Konoha. Wealthy lords and clients come from all around and would spend and gamble large amounts of money in the village and on the match. Not to mention it would bring in many new clients and mission requests, especially if the two heirs put on a good enough show for the spectators

"So what exactly should we do Raikage-sama?" Yugito asked, waking the hulky Kage from his thoughts.

"The plan will go on, even though the appearance of this new Senju heir will make things more difficult, it can still work, and if you can defeat both heirs in the exam then the damage to Konoha's reputation would be extensive. Upon which everyone would have to acknowledge that Kumo has the strongest Shinobi's in the world and I have faint that you will all do our village proud" said the Raikage, which raised the young Genins confidence in themselves.

"So will you all accept this mission?" asked the Raikage, already knowing the answer to it.

"Hai!" replied the four Genin.

"Very good, you all have two weeks before you leave for the exam in Konoha, so I suggest you all use your time well", said A, where the Genin just nodded.

It was at this point that the Raikage was then going to dismiss the team, but before he could Samui suddenly spoke up, "Pardon me Raikage-sama, but would you happen to have a picture of both the Senju and Uchiha heir's, as I believe it would be a correct decision to known what our opponents look like".

Nodding at the request, The Raikage took out a two photos from his desk draw and showed them a photo of Sasuke.

"This is the Uchiha heir Uchiha Sasuke, younger brother of the infamous Konoha Nuke-nin Uchiha Itachi, who was responsible for the killing his entire Clan, with the exception of Sasuke."

Upon seeing Sasuke's picture Karui raised her eyebrow with interest, "Hmph! I have to admit he's not bad looking".

"Forget it Karui, I doubt he pay any interest flat chested girls like you" commented Omoi, taking out the lollipop he was sucking. But as soon as he said this, Karui smacked him across the back of his head...hard.

"And who the hell asked your opinion?!" Karui retorted angrily after she smacked him on the back of the head. After which she then crossed her arms and huffed "Huh!...some men prefer young women with small chest".

Not wanting to be smacked on the head again, Omoi wisely decided not to respond and remained silent.

At the same time that this was happening, the two blonde haired girls sighed with annoyance at the antics of their other two team-mates, and decided to move the conversation on.

"And what about Tsunade-sama son?" asked Yugito.

"This is what he looks like..." spoke the Raikage as he showed the team the second photo "...and his name Senju Naruto"

Upon seeing the photo, all four Genin, including their Sensei's, eyes widened recognizing the young blonde's face almost instantly.

Seeing the surprise look on both his brother and his Genins faces, A frowned.

"What's wrong with you lot, you all look like you've seen a ghost?"

"We Kn..." begun Karui but before she could finish speaking; both Omoi and Killer Bee covered the girl's month, preventing her from speaking.

"We were just surprised that he was so young that's all" spoke Omoi, slightly nervously.

"Yea, that all, bro" spoke Killer Bee, backing up his students lie, while he kept Karui from speaking.

Obliviously the Raikage grew suspicious of this, but before he could press the matter further, Killer Bee quickly cut him off by saying that they had to leave for some special training they needed to do before they left for Konoha. After which he and the others quickly left the Raikage's office, while carrying the struggling Karui in his arms.

Once the group were out of the Raikage's tower and were in an isolated area, where no-one could hear them, Killer Bee removed his hand from Karui's mouth.

"What they hell are you guys doing!" hissed the young girl angrily, "We should've told the Raikage that we knew him!"

"If we had done that, then we would have to explain everything that happened when we met Naruto back then, where we would be in a world of trouble for not reporting what happened" explained Omoi.

"No doubt, we be in more shit, that in a shithouse" replied Killer Bee.

Karui of course knew this, but she still didn't like the fact that Killer Bee and Omoi stopped her from telling the Raikage.

"Well we wouldn't be in this situation if you guys had listened to me in the first place, I told you he was lying to us, but none of you would listen to me!"

Naturally none of the others disagreed with her, as they knew what Karui was saying was true, since she had been right along about Naruto not telling the truth.

"So what do we do guys?" asked Omoi.

"Isn't it obvious, when we see him, we kill him!" Karui answered coldly.

"We can't do that!" said Omoi.

"Wake up idiot, that blonde bastard lied right to our faces, he used us!" Karui hissed angrily.

Despite the fact that what Karui said was true, Omoi remained reluctant to wanting to kill Naruto, in short time he and Naruto had hung out, he found that Naruto was a good person and considered him a friend. Hence why he wanted to believe that there was a good reason as to why his friend lied to them.

"What do you think we should do sensei?" asked Omoi as he turned to Killer Bee.

"Ain't my place to tell ye all whatcha do, as it's all up to you" replied Killer Bee, this was a decision his students had to make by themselves, Naruto was their friend, hence he couldn't force them to do what they didn't want to do.

"Yugito, Samui, what do you think?" asked Omoi, as he turned to his other female team-mates.

After a moment of thinking Samui voice her opinion, "I agree with Karui, Naruto is a Konoha Ninja and is therefore an enemy" Samui answered, without any emotion.

Pleased at finally having some support Karui smirked, while at the same time a troubled look appeared on Omoi's face, where he then turned to look at Yugito who was still thinking.

After a few minutes of deep thinking, Yugito then spoke, "Our orders our clear, we were ordered by the Raikage himself to target Senju Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke and as loyal Shinobi's of Kumo, we must follow our orders regardless of our feelings..." Thinking that Yugito was agreeing with her, Karui smiled triumphantly, while Omoi sighed in defeat. But before Karui could say anything, Yugito continued."...but still he did not say we had to kill him, our orders are only to defeat him in the Chunin exam along with Uchiha Sasuke. Should we met Senju Naruto before the exam starts, we can question him regarding his lies to us, where we will act according to his answers to us, do any of you problem with that?" Yugito asked, looking at the rest of her team.

Pleased to hear that Yugito was at least Yugito was willing to hear Naruto's side of the story, Omoi smiled.

Having no problem with this, Samui just nodded in agreement, since they would not be disobeying the Raikage's orders.

Karui on the other hand was a little displeased with Yugito's decision, but knew she could not argue with it, given how both Samui and Omoi accepted Yugito's decision. Still she took solace in the fact that they agreed that Naruto was now their enemy, and that they would take him out in the Chunin exam without question. She was also looking forward to having another chance in fighting the young blonde again, as she had not forgotten how he humiliated the last time they fought, where she planned to beat Naruto to a pulp once she got the chance.

Nodding at his students decision, Killer Bee then told them that they should get down to some hard training before they leave for the Chunin exam.

As the group left to go train, one thing was certain to happened when they arrived in Konoha, that a certain blonde haired Senju heir had a lot to answer for when they finally met him again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 11.7K 60
This scenario/story is the character of "Naruto" are farther/mother to you (y/n) I don't any own "Naruto" all rights go to the original owner Enjoy...
340K 5.3K 22
What if Minato And Kushina was alive? What if the Third Hokage Does The ripper death seal instead of Minato? What if naruto has two sisters - Mito an...
1.9M 31.3K 37
Minato survived the sealing of the Kyuubi as did Kushina. But after the sealing Minato, Kushina, Jiraiya, and Tsunade take the two younger siblings...
184 1 13
What if Naruto had both his parents? A family? How different would he be if he had his father and mother to influence his life? Would he still be a h...