Dance With The Devil - A Seba...

By AoiAoiii

A dance with the devil, what is it like? Ciel Phantomhive, the young Earl who has been dancing in the hands o... More

《 Author's Note 》
♤ Chapter One ♤
♧ Chapter Two ♧
♢ Chapter Four ♢
《 Author's Note 》
♡ Chapter Five ♡
♤ Chapter Six ♤
《 Author's Note 》
♧ Chapter Seven ♧
☆ Chapter Eight ☆
♢ Chapter Nine ♢
♡ Chapter Ten ♡
《 Author's Note 》
♤ Chapter Eleven ♤
♧ Chapter Twelve ♧
《 Author's Note 》

☆ Chapter Three ☆

9.4K 323 289
By AoiAoiii

A/N: HELLOOO. I'm back with..

CHAPTER 3! I'm sooo sorry for not updating after a week. I had exams but now I'm able to relax already! //cheers//

Please enjoy! ♡

* I do not own Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler / 黒執事 or any of the characters in it. *

***

[ Chapter Three ]

[ Sebastian's POV ]

" I believe you know that very well.. I take walks around the garden or read books in the library whenever I have free time. What more can I do? " I blinked lightly at the boy who rolled his eyes as he spoke.

" How about a fencing match between you and I? " I suggested, raising an eyebrow lightly at him as I awaited for an answer.

" How am I supposed to win if I have a match with you? "

" I could always go easy on the Young Master if that's all it takes for you to win. " I shrugged but only to see a somewhat displeased look lingering on his face.

" No. I won't let you underestimate me. I'll win. " That kind of attitude.. It was part of what attracted me to his soul. But as for now..

" Very well then, shall we? " I admire that attitude of his.. He's been like that ever since the day we met..

***

" Young Master, are you ready? " It would be extremely easy for me to win the match without going easy on the boy.. I guess I'll just have to mess around for a bit to get him warmed up before getting serious..

[ Ciel's POV ]

" Enough of the talking. Get on with it! " I held the foil firmly in my hand as I lunged forward at the male, thrusting my arm out at him to attack.

" That's foul play, Young Master. " Sebastian chuckled as he parried my attack easily with a swing of his arm.

" Your posture is unsteady, you could've fell if you weren't anymore careful. " Is he planning to get on my nerves the whole day today? I've been in such a foul mood all this while because of him!

I then pulled a feint on him, it seemed to work but he was awfully quick to react to my attack after my feint, parrying the attack easily again. It was like he wasn't even putting in the effort to have a match!

" Won't you ever play seriously for once? " No matter how much I tried to attack him, he parried every single one of my attacks, leaving me somewhat already breathless from all the movements I'm making.

" Young Master, if I were to play seriously on you, I might injure you. " I rolled my eyes and stopped attacking, pointing my weapon down to the ground. I need a plan.

If this keeps on going, I'll run out of energy and I'll never be able to win. Glancing at Sebastian, blinking lightly as I came up with a plan to win easily.

" I guess you're right. " I pulled a feint once more, the moment he fell for it, I took the opportunity to reach out with my free hand to firmly grab onto his tie.

Tugging his tie downwards to me, I pressed my lips against his cheek and pulled away quickly to have a look at his reaction.

Dumbfounded was all was written on that pale face of his.

" I win. " I whispered to him, a victory smile dancing on my lips as I poked my weapon gently against his chest.

Even with that, Sebastian still look dumbfounded for a couple more seconds before he regained himself. A chuckle left his lips and shook his head lightly, pointing his weapon down to the ground.

" Seems like I was utterly defeated. Young Master, that was cunning.. " Cunning or not, I still won in the end.

[ Sebastian's POV ]

" Would you want anything as a reward? Or a prize if you wish to put it that way, for winning with such a tactic.. " I retrieved the foil from him and quickly kept it away, adjusting my tie properly after.

" How unusual. I want something sweet.. " I blinked lightly at the boy, I expected he would have said that for he has such a sweet tooth..

" Certainly.. " I moved forward closer to the boy, bending down to embrace his small body. Also placing a kiss on his cheek after.

" Would that be sufficient, My Lord? Too much sweets are not really good for your teeth so I found an alternative.. " A grin appeared on my face.

He seemed surprised, and obviously flushed upon realising what I've done to him.

" I- No..? Wait. I didn- "

" Is it not sufficient? " I'm taking this teasing a little bit too far.. I've been mocking him since this morning. It's a pleasant sight for me, yet I do feel upset upon watching him in a foul mood.

" N-No! I mean- Ye- Wait! " The flustered Young Master is certainly so adorable..

" No, as in it's not sufficient or Yes, as in it's not sufficient? " I tilted my head lightly, still pretending to wait for an answer. It was a little trap for him..

He kept quiet and I observed him, he's fiddling with his clothes a little too much, there's visible creases already.. His face is a bright red, all the way up to his ears.. He doesn't know what to do.

" Hush.. I took it too far being a tease. Forgive me for being rude, My Lord. " I gently stroked the boy's smooth hair as I tried to calm him down. What a vast change in him.. This is so unlike him.

I didn't realise I was dazing out a little until I felt something touch my gloved hand. I snapped out, looking at the small hand atop of mine. His hand gave mine a little squeeze and all I did was smile. This boy.. He's a little troublesome, confusing and hard to understand but nonetheless, I always give in to him.. For he is someone I have feelings for.

" So I assume that's a reply to me that it's not sufficient? " I teased once more, which in turn made him hit me. I laughed and held his small frame close to me. I dare not embrace him too tightly for I am afraid I may break him.

" Shut up..! " The boy buried his face into my shoulder, his thin arms making their way around my neck. His face is hot, I can feel his heart pumping hard in his chest.. I cradled the boy in my arms, a hand gently rubbing on his back.

I can't help myself at all to hug and kiss him everytime I have the chance to. But of course, I do know where I stand.. And I have to refrain myself from overdoing it.

" Let's move ourselves to somewhere more comfortable.. " I picked the boy up in which startled him.

" Don't treat me like a child! " I blinked at him, surpressing the temptation to laugh and tease the boy. It is true that I can never treat him as a child for his level of maturity at such a young age. He's been through alot, seen everything.. But yet, he's still a child deep down. He may not lack in wealth or power but he lacks of affection and love more than anyone in my opinion.

He's broken inside out.

" I did not habour any thoughts on treating you as a child.. My sincerest apologies. " I sat down on a chair near the window, with the boy seated on my lap.

" Young Master.. " I glanced down at him, my hand placed on the side of his cheek as I caressed it gently with my thumb.

[ Ciel's POV ]

It's driving me crazy.

He's being so affectionate to me.. I'm not used to it, yet it makes me feel, somewhat happy inside.. My heart always pounds like crazy in my chest and my face always flushes to the colour of a tomato whenever he touches me, or teases me.

I couldn't help myself but indulge myself in such affection..

" Sebastian.. " I called out quietly as I made myself comfortable in his arms, my head against his broad chest. I feel selfish, he was supposed to be doing his duty as usual but I'm holding him up, having him all to myself instead.

" S-Sebastian-San!! " Meirin barged into the room all of a sudden, flustered and panting heavily as she spotted us seated in such an intimate way.

" Meirin, how many times must I tell you to knock before you come in? What's the matter? " Sebastian seemed calm as he gently moved me off his lap and headed towards Meirin.

" T-The bathroom's flo-!! "

Meirin could barely finish up her sentence when a loud explosion-like sound was heard.

" Young Master, please excuse me. It seems that the servants have messed up again.. " It's partly my fault this happened.. If I had let Sebastian do his job and check on the servants, probably none of this would have happened.

I watched quietly as he rushed off with Meirin.

I let out a sigh as I moved myself out of the room as well. I'll just take a walk around the garden while Sebastian tends to the mess.

***

" Ah! Young Master! Are you here to take a walk again? " Finny seemed estatic to see me walking in the garden, he always did look so excited whenever I was around.

Because of his strength, he was kept outside here to do gardening. It wasn't as if Sebastian and I forced him to be here, he wanted to for he didn't liked to be " locked up " so we let him have his way and stay in the garden with Pluto.

" Yes.. " I replied nonchalantly to the blonde male as I walked around.

" I-Is there something bothering the Young Master..? " Finny didn't sound so happy as he questioned me. He was always a timid one..

" Why do you ask? " I usually don't talk to our servants, unless I really need to. But since I have nothing much to do, I might as well.. Have someone to talk to. Usually it's Sebastian who takes the job on talking to them instead.. He's always interacting with them and teaching them everything they need to know.

" N-No! I'm just asking.. If there's anything troubling you, you can share with me! I-I'll promise not to say it! " Finny fidgets alot and stutters when he's terribly nervous. It's easy to read this boy..

" I'm alright Finny. Thanks for showing your concern. " I reassured him, a small grin breaking out across my face.

" Y-You smiled! " I blinked at the other male who returned to his estatic state again. I have to be honest that I do find Finny weird sometimes..

" I'll go tend to the flowers! See you, Young Master! " I watched Finny take off after. He may be weird but he is well-mannered and honest. He's physically and abnormally strong but he has a gentle personality..

[ Sebastian's POV ] [ Meanwhile ]

" How many times must I tell you before you understand what I mean by ' Do not use the flamethrowers around in the house. '? You do not need a flamethrower when you cook.. " I sighed deeply at the destroyed kitchen. It's so tiresome repeating myself over and over again to him. He always says he understands but he ends up doing it again and causing more trouble for me.

" Meirin, please be more careful next time.. You do not need 30 scoops of detergent to wash the blankets or clothes. Also, please try not to forget that you turned the tap on.. Return to your other chores. Bardroy, stay away from the kitchen until I fix it. "

This is frustrating.. They are skilled in assisting the Phantomhive household for certain issues but they turn into extremely clumsy people when it comes to doing household chores. I do not understand why..

I'm glad I have Finny and Tanaka who didn't cause trouble for me today.. For Finny, I believe he hasn't, YET.

***

" Do you understand? " I sighed again, I had just repeated myself to him. Telling him about the consequences if he uses his flamethrowers around in the house. I do not expect him to understand anymore for I know he will do it again. But I do hope the servants would listen to instructions one day and stop causing so much trouble for me..

" Yes I understand.. " He didn't seem to care about what I say.. I'm sure he finds me a nag or a nuisance at such times but he knows I mean well in the end. That's alright, as long as he knows.

" Then can I ask you to do something for me? " I relaxed a little bit, I'm certainly still worried about him messing up again but I do have some trust in him to do this properly..

" Would you help me prepare part of dinner? The instructions are on the table. Please refer to that and no more flamethrowers. " He seemed elated to be asked to cook..

" Yes Sir! " He stood straight and saluted me.

" Well then.. Do it well, Chef Bardroy. " I turned my head lightly to look back as I made my way out the kitchen. As expected, a huge smile was plastered on his face when he heard me call him a chef. Hopefully, he'll really do a good job.. I don't ask for more.

I blinked as I spotted Meirin leaning against the wall of the hallway. Was she waiting for me?

" Meirin, what are you doing here? Do you not have work to do? " I questioned as I walked towards her.

" S-Sebastian-San! Uh.. I just wanted to ask about earlier. You and Young Master.. "

***

A/N: Woops! Cliffhanger! ♡

So far, how do you guys think of my story?

How about giving me an overall rating? ;D

What do you think will happen in the next chapter?

Stay tuned! ♡ Fan, Comment and Vote!

- Aoi ♡

Toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 10.6K 39
(Y/n) (L/n) is not an angel, nor a demon. She is the offspring of a demon father and angel mother. Her fate has been decided by heaven and hell and s...
15 0 3
Backstory: The Phantomhive name is well known in London. The current Earl's name is Vincent Phantomhive. He's been the Queen's Watchdog since he, him...
78.9K 2.9K 15
Sebastian Michealis is a demon, and demons aren't supposed to fall in love. That is, until he falls for his master, Ciel Phantomhive. Sebastian fears...
109K 2.6K 19
Sebastian + Demon Reader: You're a demon so bad that you were kicked out of hell by Satan himself. When Sebastian and his young master, Ciel, end up...