Attack on Melanie the Witch (...

By NamiaChowdhuryy

The sequel of the Evan x Reader Fanficton, You and Evan go on a quest to fight Gnarlia's evil cousin, Melanie More

Chapter One: New Day, New Journey
Chapter Two: The Journey to Melanie's Castle Begins
Chapter Four: The Battle Begins (Part Two)

Chapter Three: The Battle Begins (Part One)

9 0 0
By NamiaChowdhuryy

     It is now 7 p.m., and the sun is starting to set. You, Evan, and Lucifer have been walking to Melanie's castle for 2 hours, and you are now tired. You have been questing for hours. Lucifer has been taking a nap in her cage because she is tired. You and Evan are hungry for food, and the two of you are sleepy. 

     "I'm so hungry and sleepy I could eat a pony and meditate." Evan said.

"Me too." You said. "Wait, Evan, you meditate?"

"Yes, y/n." Evan said. "I once meditated with Squid Caesar until I realized Stacey killed him." 

"Well, that's weird." You responded. "But meditating is good." 

"Agreed." He replied.  "Anyways, I think there is one way that we could do to take a rest."

"What is it?" You asked him.

"Let's go to a hotel that isn't haunted." Evan said. 

"Okay." You said. "I hope the hotels don't have any monsters in Gothmoria like you said while we were walking to the castle." 

"Me too."

     The three of you were walking to the not-so haunted hotel. As you kept walking, you were surrounded by parks, gardens, farms, and of course, hotels. The first hotels you saw were the ones that were actually haunted, and you got scared by the people who own these hotels. You kept walking until you see a hotel that isn't actually scary, nor is it tricking you to think that it's not haunted but it actually is. 

     "This is it, guys." Evan said. "This is the one I was talking about." 

     You, Evan, and Lucifer walked inside of the hotel, and you see that it is actually not scary. It doesn't have any monsters or other scary stuff. Instead, it is a medieval style hotel that operates like a modern hotel. It's got some of the nicest staff working at this Gothmorian hotel. The ceiling in this looks beautiful with Brendar's mom, Glendar appearing in the painting, and it was painted before she died because of Alvin the Demon. The guests are not cursed unlike in the Haunted Inn. The owner of this hotel is such a nice guy. He is a man in his early 40s who looks like a gnome because he has the face of the gnome puppet. He had such an experience working as the owner of this hotel. 

     The three of you came to the owner to make up the rooms. 

"Hi there guys!" The owner said to all of you.  "My name is Boris Carpenter II, and I'm the owner of the Humble Hotel. Do you have any questions before I gave you your rooms?" 

"Hi Boris!" Evan said to Boris. "What is the hotel like?"

     "Good question, sir." Boris answered him. "The Humble Hotel is a hotel that is not like other hotels like the Haunted Inn, where in that hotel, the owner sells your soul after your visit. Instead, we are like a regular hotel with some fun activities like playing games, watching movies, and even eating delicious food that we have. We keep our visitors happy and safe through the 100 employees we have in the hotel." 

"Wow!" Evan replied. "This is a hotel that I'd  definitely go to because there are no monsters!"

"Now consider yourself happy that you chose us." Boris responded.

"We are doing a quest to fight Melanie the Witch, but we need to take a rest because we became tired while walking." You said to Boris.

"I've heard that on the news about her, and I hope you all will take her down." Boris replied.

"Thank you." You responded. "Do you have any rooms for us to sleep in for the day?" 

     "Good question. Come to the registration center to the left and we will give you your assigned room." Boris answered you. 

"Thank you so much!" You and Evan both said to Boris.

     The three of you went on line to the registration section, and you waited for 10 minutes until it was your turn to book your rooms. In this section, you see a fairy with a microphone and medieval headphones waiting for you to register your rooms. 

     "Hello, ladies and gentlemen. How can I help you?" The fairy asked the three of you. 

"We would like to assign our rooms for a quest we are continuing tomorrow." You answered the fairy. 

"And your name?" She asked you again.

"My name is y/n." 

"And your age?" 

"15." 

"Good, we'll get you all set once I register your quest-mates."

     Evan took his turn to tell the fairy his name and age so he can have a room to sleep with alongside you and Lucifer. Initially, he didn't tell anyone how old he is, but it is revealed that he told her that he is 17 when she asks him how old he is.  

"Alright Evan, do you and y/n have any pets that you will take in your assigned room?" She asked him.

"Yes," He answered. "We do have a pet griffin named Lucifer."

     The fairy puts all the information to the form by writing in paper and a feather pen. She then writes the room number you will be going to.

"So you will be going to Room #21 on Floor #9." She said.

     The fairy then gave the two of you 2 keys to lock or unlock your rooms. 

"Thank you so much!" You said to the fairy. 

"You're welcome." She said.

     The three of you walked to the medieval style elevator. You went into the elevator, and you pressed the number 9 button. The elevator goes up, and the three of you are waiting for seconds with some funky elevator music playing. After it goes to your desired floor. the music stops, and you, Evan, and Lucifer left the elevator and walked to your assigned room. 

     You, Evan, and Lucifer went inside the room by unlocking the door, and opening it. The room has beautiful walls in the ceiling along with some amazing furniture. It has a living room with a medieval style TV and a couch, a bedroom with a big bed that could perfect for you and Evan to sleep together, a bathroom, and a dining room. 

     "Wow!" Evan said while looking at the hotel room, cheerfully. "This hotel room looks amazing! Look at these walls. Aren't they so beautiful? Look at this living room where you and I could watch TV together even though we won't be able to do so because of Melanie." 

     "Evan?" You said while Evan shows you the room.

     "Look at this bedroom with a bed that could be perfect for both of us to sleep together on." He continued. " Look at this dining room for the food we eat during food service. Look at the bathroom where we would use it to brush our teeth and wash our faces!" 

     "Evan?" You said. "Can you please chill out?"

     He stopped obsessing over this hotel room and stood to you in silence. His face is still cute with his happy expression, and he is breathing. Lucifer was shocked that he stopped talking about how good the room is. She made a quiet puppy noise.

     "Lucy," You said to her. "I think he loves this room too much. Do you think so?"

     Lucifer nods her head.

     Evan breathes out, and he begins to relax his mind. His expression became normal, and he started moving after the moment of silence.

"I'm sorry for overreacting to this room in front of you in a good way." He responded. 

"it's alright." You replied.

"I think the room looks so good." 

"Me too." 

     The three of you went into the bedroom to unpack your stuff from your bags and rest the day before you see Melanie the witch so you could kill her and save Gothmoria. While you unpack your purse with your hairbrush, map, flashlight, and water inside it, Evan unpacks his bag with hit loot, Mr. Snuggly, and poncho inside his bag. As he takes his teddy bear out of the bag, Lucifer notices that he owns a teddy bear. She whines, and then she flies to him and grabs him until Evan realizes that she is grabbing him because he also owns her. 

     "Lucy!" He yelled at her. "What are you doing?!"

     Lucifer flies around the room and holds Mr. Snuggly with her feet. The teenage musical troll was so shocked that he owns both a pet griffin and a teddy bear. She starts to squeeze Mr. Snuggly, and it made Evan shocked.

     "Evan," You said to him. "What is wrong?"

"Lucifer grabbed Mr. Snuggly away from me!" Evan answered you, scared. "Did you see that?" 

"Then tell her to give him back to you." You advised him.

"Good idea." He replied.

     He then grabs his loot thinking that he will calm her down from stealing Mr. Snuggly from him. He comes up to her and plays a calming tune so she can calm down. He plays the song in the tune of his lullaby he sang to Steve the Knight. Lucifer stops flying and flies to him. She drops Mr. Snuggly and lands on the floor.

     "Good girl." He said to her. "You don't like my Mr. Snuggly?"

She shook her head yes to him.

"Okay," He said. "Stay away from him because he's my teddy bear, and you're our pet griffin. Promise?"

Lucifer made a promise to Evan by barking happily. 

"Good girl." He said to her. "Now go back to your cage." 

     Lucifer flies back to her cage after apologizing Evan in her way. He  then locks her cage when she's inside of it.  He puts Mr. Snuggly on the bed shortly after, and he continues to unpack his stuff from his bag, paired with some rock music with men shouting in the background.  He takes his plushies, Clippy and Cloppy, and his comb out of the bag. You and Evan both have your hygiene stuff inside your bags, and the two of you put them to the bathroom which is next to the bedroom. 

     "We're all set, but something's missing." You said.

"I'm hungry." Evan said.

"Me too." You replied. "Wait a minute, that's exactly what I was thinking about. We're hungry for good. Thank you for reminding us!" 

     You then went to the dinning room to pick up the menu so the three of you can have some dinner at the dining room. You went back to the bedroom for you, Evan, and Lucifer to have your dinner. 

     "Okay guys!" You said to Evan and Lucifer. "What do you think we want to eat." 

Evan looks at the menu. "I think we call have pizza with breadsticks." He said. "Do you agree?' 

"Yes." You replied. "I think you and I can have pizza while Lucifer could have the breadsticks." 

"Good idea." He replied. 

     You picked up the medieval style telephone, dialed the number for the food delivery service, and waited for an employee to pick up the phone. While you're on the phone, you hear a female employee with a sexy accent, similar to Brendar and Queen Sharon. 

     "Hello, welcome to Gwen's Fast Food." The employee called. "I'm Anna, and I'll be your servant for tonight. What would you like to order to take your food to your room?"

     "Hi, can I have one box of pizza and breadsticks please?" You ordered Anna. 

"Yes." She replied to you. "That would be 15 bucks. Do you have enough money so we can give you your change on our medieval website by scanning it using your Gothmorian cell phone?" 

     "Yes, it is 20 bucks." You answered Anna after checking your wallet. 

     "Great! You can scan your money on our official Gwen's website that you could do on your cell phone." She replied. "When your order is here, we will give you change after you payed it on the website."

"Thank you!" You said to her.

"Before we would deliver to your room, we would tell us your room number. " She said.

"#2109" You replied. 

"Okay, you're all set! Wait until your order has arrived." 

"Thank you so much!" 

"You're welcome."

     You went on your phone to find the website of the restaurant. You then pressed the My order button, and then you found the pizza and breadsticks. After you easily found your order on your phone, you then went on to press the buy button. You scanned your 20 bucks, and they gave you a receipt on their website, claiming that your change would be 5 dollars. 

     "Wow, 15 bucks for a pizza box and breadsticks is not that bad." Evan said.

"Agreed." You responded.

     "What are we going to do now?" He asked you.

"We will wait til we get the pizza. You answered. 

"Like how?" He asked again.

"Why stare at a wall when we could watch a show on this TV?" You said. "That would be fun." 

"Let's go!" He said.

     You turned the TV on, and it shows that it has a news channel. You could try to change the channel with a remote, and it would be a good idea for you and Evan to change the TV. 

     "Try to change the channel to a more interesting one." Evan said.

     You kept changing the channel from news channels, to sports channels, to children's channels, until you find an entertainment channel targeted for teens and adults. This channel is called GBS, and it is a channel that airs shows from originals to Gothmorian versions of famous shows. 

     "This channel is interesting." You said.

"Agreed." Evan replied. 

     The channel shows a series that falls into the romantic drama category. The show is inspired by high school anime shows and generic K-Dramas, and it is about a high school relationship in Gothmoria. A girl in this show resembles Stacey's original human form if she wants Gnarlia to transform her into an owl. This character has makeup and brown hair, and she acts like a typical high school character. She is a sweet girl who is shy on the first day of school. 

     "Stacey once told me that she used to look like the main character of this show." Evan said.

"I thought she was an owl her whole life." You said to him.

"She was born a human, until Gnarlia turned her into an owl because she asked for it." He said to you.

"Oh." You said. 

     The episode continues with the girl going to class. She arrived at a history class, and she met someone attractive. It is a boy who is tall, has long black hair, green eyes, and a blue school uniform, except that the uniform is medieval style. The girl finds the boy to be hot, and her eyes start to become eye shaped. She looks at him and introduces him to herself and calls him hot. 

     "Evan, that's like us!" You said. 

"Word, y/n. Word." Evan replied. 

     The episode continues with the class starting, and the girl stopped interacting with the guy to focus on the work. A few moments later, she gets distracted by him 30 minutes into the class because of his charm and beauty, and then the bell rang after 10 minutes. She eventually falls in love with him and they start flirting again.  A few days later,  they had their first kiss, and it made you and Evan relate to these characters because of the romance. The episode ended, and 30 seconds later, the doorbell rang because the pizza had arrived. 

     "Looks like the pizza has come." You said. 

     You and Evan later on walked to the area near the door, and you opened it. The two of you see a pizza  delivery woman holding a box of pizza and two breadsticks. 

     "Hello guys! Here's your pizza and breadsticks!" The pizza woman said. 

"Why thank you so much, mam!" Evan replied. 

     She gives the pizza to you so that the two 

"You're welcome, sir!" She responded. "Enjoy your dinner and have a good night"

"You too and thank you, bye!" You said.

     As the pizza lady leaves after giving out the order, the two of you take the box to the living room and open it and you see that the pizza is a cheese pizza. You also received two breadsticks that came with the pizza box. The two of you each get 6 slices of pizza, so you and Evan could each have three slices of pizza.  

     "This pizza looks so good." Evan said. 

"I think so too. Let's eat." You replied to him.

     The two of you each got the first slice of the pizza and ate it. You find the pizza to be heavenly and delicious.

     "This pizza tastes like magic." Evan said while eating it.

"I love it too, sweetie." You said to him.

"Oh, y/n, why thank you so much for calling me sweetie." He replied. 

"You're welcome, Evan." You responded. "Let's try the breadsticks."

     You and Evan took a bite of them and love how tender and hearty it is.

"These breadsticks are amazing." Evan said. "It is soft, crunchy, and heavenly at the same time."

"Agreed." You said to Evan.

     The two of you decided to have a conversation during dinner, so talking about what's going on tomorrow.

     "Y/n, I have a question." Evan said. "What are we gonna do on this big day tomorrow?"

     "First, we will get our spells from the magical castle from our first quest. Second, As we keep walking to the castle, we will attack Melanie's minions if we see some." You responded. "Lucy would watch out for the minions by flying away from the spells as if she was playing dogeball. Do you get it?"

     Lucifer shakes her head "yes" in front of you and barks.

     "And third, as we walk into her castle and some of her minions have been destroyed, we will fight our way to her room. " You continued.

     "So we will fight our way to find her to kill her, am I right?" Evan asked you.

"Sounds right to me." You replied.

     "As we see her, we will use our magic to fight and kill her." Evan added.  "If she's about to hit us with her evil spell, we watch out kinda like what Lucy will do. If she keeps walking away from her castle due to the fact that we keep hitting her with our magic, we will follow her and attack her. She wants to destroy all of Gothmoria, so what will we do?"

     "When she is ready to destroy every Gothmorian and every town city, we must take action and fight her." You responded to him. "We must use our magic to attack her, and finally, Gothmoria will be saved." 

"This means that everyone will be proud of us, especially Horus and Gnarlia!" Evan added.

"Exactly." You said. 

     "Now let's hope that we all save Gothmoria!" Evan said.

     You and Evan put your hands together, and then Lucifer decides to join in. You unlock her and she flies to the two of you, so that she will put her wing on top of your hands. You all prayed that they will save Gothmoria by successfully attacking Melanie tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.9K 810 16
Sequel to my first Damian Wayne x Reader fan fiction. I do not own any of DC's characters nor do I own you. Be your own person!
856K 27.2K 64
This is a reader x AOT boys fanfiction! I hope you enjoy!
819 43 24
This is book one and this story is to my best friend Melishia or Melishiahoran on wattpad and no it's not and andley fanfic
17.9K 504 8
Okay so I have seen many SU x Male reader books but many of them are with either a Gem reader or Human. Not many have a Half gem reader so this is my...