Transformers: Another Earth (...

By Daisyle125

When the Decepticon's Time-Space machine failed, a handful of Autobots and Decepticons were transported to an... More

Chapter 1 - A New World Part 1
Chapter 2 - A New World Part 2
Chapter 3 - A New World Part 3
Chapter 4 - A New World Part 4
Chapter 5 - Recovery
Chapter 6 - Challenge
Chapter 7 - Fate
Chapter 8 - Discoveries
Chapter 9 - Chargestone Cave
Chapter 10 - New Friend or New Pet
Chapter 12 - Jet Badge
Chapter 13 - Start of War
Chapter 14 - Move out! Part 1
A/N

Chapter 11 - Morals

686 15 4
By Daisyle125

Blaster viciously types away, going through many different networks and mainframes. Data upon data about human culture and their ties with Pokemon while keeping an optic out for any 'con activity. Yesterday was a hectic day for them, it's been on every mech's mind what Wheeljack, the other scientist and Optimus had found. Unfortunately, Blaster couldn't let that bother him for now.

The day had been quite so far other than Grimlock losing his patience. Blaster sat back in his seat for a moment when a call came in.

"Bumblebee, what got you calling so soon?"

/Blaster! You won't believe what Jon and I found!/

"And would that be?"

/Energon!/

Blaster almost fell out of his chair hearing the news, "Bee, didn't take ya for a prankster type."

/It's not a prank, there's a cavern full of Energon in Chargestone Cave!/

The communication officer stood there, optic widening, "How? The ship's scanners said there wasn't any Energon?!" Blaster took a moment to gather himself, "I'll alert Prowl,"

/Thanks, Blaster, we'll be waiting!/

When the call went out, Blaster immediately went on com, /Prowl, you're gonna want to hear this/

────── 〔✿〕──────

Daisy sat in the training room, heart pounding loud in her ears as she stared at the empty bottle of medication in her hand. Daisy's mind wanders about the events that happened yesterday. A flash of the vision played through her mind as she shook her head trying to ignore it. The trainer sighs to herself before putting the empty bottle back in her backpack to throw it out later. Ironhide already left the training room to do weapon maintenance, leaving Daisy and her Pokemon by themselves.

"Alien robots from a different space and time," Daisy thought out loud. Eliza shot her head up from her trainer's lap.

"I don't know why I'm on to this now. It's been a week of us staying with them and yet so much has happened." —Daisy pat Eliza's head– "I'm worried something bad is going to happen. Th– That Pokemon... reminds me so much of Eternatus and the fact the Lake Guardians are involved somehow."

Eliza rubbed her head onto her friend's chest and began to softly purr.

"The Autobots never told how they really got here," —she spoke quietly this time— "other than they just showed up, and the war... Why here, why now, and what brought them here?"

Their auras said they were friendly but her emotions didn't want to trust them completely. With another sigh, Daisy got herself off the floor and brightened up her face so the 'bots won't notice her disarray.

When Daisy and Eliza headed out of the training room, Daisy felt a familiar aura coming close by.

"There you are, sweetspark! I've been lookin' all over for ya. Prowler's wantin' us to meet him outside the Ark," said a joyful-looking mech.

"Us?"

"Yeah, yer brother is in this too so it made sense to have you and yer Pokemon tag along."

Daisy gave a half-baked smile before the three of them headed outside the Ark.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Prowl waited outside the Ark's entrance, he turned around when he heard footsteps within the Ark. Jazz, Daisy, and Eliza walked down the ramp greeting the SIC.

"Is everyone ready to go?"

"Ya, man. It's just crazy how Bee found Energon—I mean, we even did scanner checks."

"It's a miracle he found Energon, we would no longer need to use human's resources."

Daisy watches as the two mechs transform into their vehicle modes. Before Jazz opened his doors the trainer asked him a question, "would it be alright if I ride with Prowl?"

Jazz thought for a moment, "sure thing, sweetspark."

Daisy draws her attention to the police car waiting for his doors to open. When it did she hop in the passenger seat, setting down her backpack in front of her while Eliza jumped in the back seat. Prowl wraps the seat belt around her body before starting his engine and leaving the cave.

────── 〔✿〕──────

"How long until we reach Chargestone Cave?" Daisy asked.

"Around 30 minutes."

There was an uncomfortable silence in the atmosphere.

"Why did you want to ride with me?" Prowl queried.

Daisy leans back on the seat viewing the steering wheel, "well... since we don't know much about each other, I thought we could become friends."

"Are we not already 'friends'?"

Daisy fiddles with her fingers, "no, we're not. I'm not friends with Jazz either, he's just an acquaintance."

Prowl stayed quiet for a moment before speaking again, "I thought the two of you would be friends already, you both get along with each other just fine."

She gave a light laugh, "he's just easy to get along with. I take my friendship seriously so it takes a while to become friends with a person." Daisy looks down at her hands before speaking again. "He now calls me by a pet name; I'm guessing 'sweetspark' is similar to sweetheart?"

"Yes, it's a Cybertronian term we use for a mech or femme we cherish."

"Oh man really? Hahaha... Man, now I feel bad. I just—the only person who calls me sweetheart is my mum. Although, most of the time she calls me 'hija'." Daisy looks out the window, formerly looking back to Prowl's steering wheel. "You and Jazz seem close with each other, he calls you 'Prowler'."

"We've known each other for a long time since the beginning of the great war. At first, we didn't get along, I thought he was a spy. It took a mission with him to finally realize that he was on our side. Since then we have gotten close, Jazz is the only mech who calls me Prowler."

"So—if we become close friends...will I also have the privilege to call you Prowler?"

"Perhaps."

A bright smile appeared on the girl's face, "then, you can call me Dais' —that's what my friends call me anyway. But you can still call me Daisy if you want to."

Even if Daisy couldn't see it, Prowl had a smile on him.

She then proceeds to take out her headphone from her backpack, the colours being pastel pink and white. She connected the Bluetooth to her smartphone and played Lofi. The sound of low hums relaxed her mind as she stared out the window. Daisy noticed a metal bird in the sky but didn't pay any mind to it; although, it didn't look like any steel/ flying Pokemon she's ever seen.

They have now passed the Season Research Lab.

Once they finally made it to Chargestone Cave, they drove into the entrance. Prowl allowed Daisy and Eliza out before transforming. Turning off the Bluetooth, she kept her headphones around her neck.

"Hey Dais', what type of music were ya listenin' to?" Jazz asked curiously.

"Lofi, it helps keep me calm but I also listen to other types of music."

"Lofi... I haven't heard that type of music yet."

"For real? I believe it became popular in the 1950s. What type of music do you listen to?"

"I listen to all music—like you do, but my favorites have to be: Hip hop, synth-wave, rock, pop, and of course, Jazz."

A smile crosses the human's face, "wow, really? That definitely fits your taste."

Jazz grew a grin on his face, "girl, that's what I'm sayin'! Finally, someone who can catch my drift. Some of the 'bots can't handle the type of music I listen to. Sayin' it hurts their audio receptors. "

"To be fair, some rock music hurts my ears if it's played too loud."

"That's enough you two, remember why we came here," Prowl said in a monotone voice. "We have to find Jon and Bumblebee; if only these magnetic charges weren't disrupting his signal."

Daisy and Eliza walked forward. "They're this way."

"And how would you know that?"

She didn't think it through, "Jon texted me."

"I didn't sense any sort of communication between you two."

"Doesn't matter, I know they're this way—I can feel them," she wasn't lying.

With a heavy sigh, Prowl and along with Jazz followed behind the human and Pokemon leading them within the cave system.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Passing each floating stone they walked further into the cave. Not wanting the bots to get suspicious of her, she releases Rio.

"Are you sure you know where we are going?" Prowl queried.

"Of course!"

"I don't know Dais', we've been walkin' for some time now. Ya sure ya haven't gotten us lost?"

Daisy stopped in her tracks and turned around, "we're not too far from them, and before you asked me how I know, Rio has an ability that allows him to sense a person's aura. He already knows Jon's aura signature."

"You didn't have him before we started walking."

"Well... I just walked in a random direction and went from there." Daisy played it off as she and her Pokemon began moving once more.

Prowl didn't buy it and neither did Jazz but went along with it.

They passed by different rock, electric, steel, and a few ground types. Jazz had Daisy scan every new Pokemon they came across—they really need their own Pokedex. Rio barked when he caught sight of the bridge.

"We're here!"

Daisy and Rio immediately ran to the edge of the cliff whilst Prowl was warning them to be careful. The human and Pokemon looked over the edge where Bumblebee and Jon were at. Jon and Bee waved at the other at the top when they also saw the two Cybertronains.

Before they went to the bottom, Rio smelled something...

"Rio! Where are you going?" Daisy yelled when she noticed Lucario's behaviour.

Rio ran across the bridge... he then made eye contact with his trainer. Daisy looks down at Jon and Bee, "Jon, Bee, what happened here?"

Jon's heart sank and Bee frowned.

This time Prowl repeated the teen's question, "Bumblebee, report."

"Yes," —Bee hesitated momentarily — "Bombshell was here."

The bot's optics widened.

"Is Jon ok?" Jazz worries.

"He's fine, just a little shaken up."

Daisy ran across the bridge to where Rio is at. The girl's heart rate rose as she saw graves; she took a step back, hand on her chest feeling every beat of her heart, trying to collect herself together and not make a scene. Her emotion failed her when she made eye contact with her guardian.

"Dais'? Is everything alright?"

"Bee, why are there graves here? What did Bombshell do?" Daisy said.

This caught the attention of the officers as they crossed the bridge to the other side. They took sight of what Daisy and Rio found.

A Pokeball opens and the sound of a crow echoes as everyone turns around watching Corviknight drop Bumblebee next to them. Bumblebee walked closer to them, eyeing the graves. Jon jumped off Corviknight and ran up behind him.

Bumblebee tried to open his mouth but nothing came out; however, Jon spoke instead.

"It was my fault."

"Jon, that wasn't your fault" —Bee looked up towards Prowl and Jazz with pleading optics— "Bombshell planted one of his cerebro-shells on the humans and the Pokemon they carried. Jon's Pokemon used an electric move and fried the cerebro-shells causing them instant death."

Jon looked as though he was on the verge of tears, "It's my fault... I ki–"

Daisy ran up to her little brother, hugging him, shushing him, and stroking his head as he quietly whimpered in her arms. "Don't blame yourself, you didn't know."

"But– But I –"

Prowl kneel down on one knee getting a better view of the humans, "It was inevitable, Jon. Do not blame yourself for what that Decepticon did. It could have happened to any of us if we were in your position." Prowl paused for a moment, thinking his words carefully. "Death will be unavoidable in this war, many will die and be sacrificed. It is a heavy burden that you will carry for the rest of your life, you must learn to move on but never forget those you have taken a life from."

"Yes, sir..." Jon said before he took a deep breath.

The mood in the atmosphere lightened a little when Jazz spoke up, "so, Bee, about that energon."

────── 〔✿〕──────

A metal bird landed on Soundwave's arm as the communication officer went through the intel the cassette brought for him. The metal bird got rewarded with a pat on his head before flying off again. Soundwave turns around to Barricade and Bombshell— the Insecticon was right, the Autobots are here, along with their new human allies. Not only that, they have found a rich source Energon.

Soundwave ejected his symbiote; now it was Soundwave's turn to figure out how or why humans use Pokemon. 

────── 〔✿〕──────

At the bottom level of the cave, the group walked inside the cavern seeing how much Energon there is. The 'bots warned their human and Pokemon companions about touching Energon. According to them, Energon is highly toxic to humans and animals when in liquid form, and the foams from it can cause headaches and nausea.

"With this amount of Energon, we'll be able to fuel on it for Earth's months!" Bumblebee said gleefully.

"No kidding!" Jazz complement.

The 'bots started collecting the Energon while the human and Pokemon found themselves a place to rest.

"How are you feeling, Jon?"

The boy stayed quiet, his body shivering from the chilly air.

"Do you want my hoodie?"

No response.

It seemed as though reality slapped him in the face, now realizing what he just committed even unintendedly. He wanted to cry again but he didn't want the Auto– Bumblebee to see that side of him—he is not weak.

"Nobody is calling you weak."

Jon jumps out of thought; he looks at his sister wondering how she knew he was thinking, forgetting that she can read auras.

Rio sat beside Daisy while Eliza curled herself in the teen's lap. Elfen—Jon's Gardevoir sat on the opposite side of them.

"I hate it."

"Mmm?"

"I hate feeling weak, I hate feeling useless. Even back then, you and Mewtwo were the ones who saved me."

Daisy rubs the back of Jon, comforting him, "but you were the one who bonded with Mewtwo, you were the one who helped stop those bad guys. Jon, look at me, Mewtwo gave you a keystone and a Gardevoirite because she trusted you. You are far from weak. Heck, if you were weak you wouldn't have come this far, now would you?

"Jon, listen to me. It's alright to feel scared, it's alright to feel like you're useless. Believe me, I would know from experience. But don't let that stop you, don't let that drag you down. Don't be afraid to ask for help, ok? I really care for you and I'm really grateful to have you as my little brother."

"Didn't you say you didn't want me when I was born?"

"Boy, that was years ago, things changed. Just... I don't want you to be alone like I was growing up."

"Thanks..."

"You're welcome."

The Autobots moved around quietly listening in on the human's conversation. A smile was planted on their face, it was nice to know that the two siblings have a healthy relationship with each other. Prowl looks over at Bee, "he's going to be alright, it will take time for him to heal."

Bumblebee nods, continuing to work.

────── 〔✿〕──────

It seems as though 30 minutes went by. The Autobots collect enough Energon for the way back home. The human and Pokemon lay themselves in the far back resting for a while.

Rio sat next to his trainer, watching her nap; Eliza slept on her lap. Elfen is wide awake keeping an eye on the siblings. It is in his nature to do so—after all, he is their mother's Pokemon. Rio was a Riolu when he met the Gardevoir.

He remembers that day after he chose Daisy to be his trainer. Rio senses Daisy's aura during one of her Primary school assemblies: Strong, adventurous, and full of creativity. Rio was grateful for his former trainer understanding that he wanted to stay with her. When Rio went home with Daisy, he realized that he wasn't her first Pokemon and that Eliza was; that was when he met Elfen.

That Gardevoir was stern with him and Eliza but Eliza (who was an Eevee at the time) would get off free. Looking back, Rio was grateful. If it weren't for Elfen, he would have become a goofball like Blizz. Rio is known as the most mature Pokemon of the team, always keeping an eye out and always on edge. Princess (Galarain Rapidash) says it's unhealthy to be so but he doesn't care as long as his team is safe.

Rio's ear twitched when he heard the 'bots speaking in their native language— he paid no mind to it. His ear twitched again but it wasn't the Autobots... it was something else. Prowl must have felt it too when Rio glanced at his wings shifting a little. The SIC stood still, scanning the surrounding area for something, that's when he caught eye contact with Rio.

Prowl remembers what Daisy told him earlier, about Lucario's aura ability—he must have sensed it too. Prowl saw Daisy's expression change, getting up from her sitting position and taking the group far away from the entrance—almost hiding.

That's when they came in. The Autobots got their blasters ready; the area held still. Only the sound of Cybertronian engines and wild Pokemon sounds far off into the distance.

"Well, well, well, looks like we got a bunch of lonely Autobots. I wonder where your pets are at, I was hoping to have a bit of fun with them," the blue minicon said, grinning like a madman

"Nowhere for you to know," Bumblebee growled.

"Very well. We'll just have a look around," Frenzy said, nudging his twin.

"You stay where you are! One blast at these Energon and the whole carven explodes." Prowl hissed, his optics staring right into the Decepticons TIC.

The minicons didn't care what the Autobots said and moved along.

Fearing for their lives, the humans and Pokemon carefully moved their way closer to the Autobots. It seemed Prowl took notice of their actions, stalling as much time as he could so the group could get on their side.

Elfen and Rio stopped their trainers, watching Ravage slowly turn his head in their direction. The Symbiote roared, allowing the other Decepticons to know where the humans are at.

"No!" Bumblebee yelled, trying to chase them but Bombshell stopped him.

"Ready for round two? I can see how much you care for that boy, my offer still stands."

Bumblebee optics turned slightly white, he had enough of this 'con. Without warning the yellow bot jumped Bombshell.

────── 〔✿〕──────

Metal on metal was the only sound the group could hear. They ran as fast as they could. The Autobots couldn't help them now, they were busy defending themselves; although, each time the 'bots try to help the humans one of the Decepticons would turn their attention to them, making it impossible to help the group.

Daisy was at the point she couldn't run any longer, Jon held onto her hand keeping up the speed with his sister. Rio, Elfen, and Eliza ran in front of them, destroying any debris that crossed their path.

That was it. They couldn't run any more, their bodies wanted to quit on them. It became hard for the humans to have enough oxygen at this point. The Autobots were now too busy to pay any mind to them, they were on their own. They were cornered; back against a wall, with no one to help them now.

That was it. It was now their fight, for real this time. Three minicons versus two humans with six Pokemon each. If they weren't careful, they could lose one of their Pokemon lives.

"I can't... I– "

"Shhh." Daisy stepped in front of Jon whilst three of their Pokemon stood in front of them. "What do you want?!" The girl asked, voice quivering.

"Nothin' personal, small fry. Just want to have a bit of fun. After all, how funny would it be when your owners realized you're dead. The looks on their faces would be priceless!" Frenzy laughed, though he continued, "I'm one for a challenge, human. I want to see how you humans use these 'Pokemon' to fight. A sick twisted way you forced them into your own agenda!"

The human's stomach aches, they wanted to disappear, right then, right now.

Rio barked, ready for a command. Daisy couldn't, it's not the same as a normal Pokemon battle, it's not the same as when she first encountered the Decepticons. The 'bots were right, she was just lucky to be alive that one time. Daisy's body trembled, her heart pounding against her chest. She was at a breaking point to have a panic attack. Jon merely sobbed behind her. Jon had a mega stone, she did not...

Rio barked again.

Right, it's do or die. Recall, recall, weakness; what is a Cybertronian weakness? She wasn't yet trained to fight an elite 'con yet—are they elite 'cons? Doesn't matter, they would kill them either way. Weakness, weakness, what is their weakness!?

A quick memory replay, the sparring, the plan!

A hesitant smile crosses her face, body still shaking.

Frenzy grinned wildly, "looks like small fry is ready. Give it your best shot, after all, it will be your last!"

The Pokemon looked into her eyes. Elfen nods and backs out. Cinderace, Boltund, and Butterfree were released.

Frenzy watched the human with mad curiosity, watching their every movement. Something splashed him, He looked down on his arm, noticing dark purple liquid sipping into his body. "The frag you just do?" All of a sudden a heavy wave of nausea washed over them.

If Daisy can't hit them in one go, she will have to chip at their health. Not wasting time she gave her next command, "ice the ground!"

The minicons lost their footing. Ravage digs his claws into the ground, making a calculating thought Ravage leaps into the air, straight for the group.

"Stone Edge!"

Ravage didn't have the momentum to dodge it, making him fly back.

Rumble was getting annoyed and Frenzy only laughed. "You got bravery, human, but it's not enough to take us down!" A loud screech ego through the cavern forcing almost everyone to cover their audio receptors.

This allowed Soundwave to take a shot at the 'bots. Thankfully they manage to dodge it in time; unfortunately, the blast aimed at the walls making it loose.

"The kids!" Jazz shouted.

They could watch in horror as to what Soundwave's minicons would do to their new friends.

"Jon, I need your help!"

"I can't! It hurts!"

"Please! WE HAVE TO STOP THAT CON! PLEASE, JON. I NEED YOU FOR THIS PLAN TO WORK!"

With Elfen's final push, Jon manages his way to Daisy, still with tears in his eyes.

"WHAT'S THE PLAN?"

"FANDY! THUNDER WAVE! JON GET FLAME OUT!"

"Frenzy, the humans and Pokemon are still moving– argh!"

The sonic noise stopped. The minicons fell to the floor, static all over their body; Soundwave felt their pain and tried to save them but Jazz jumped on him, "not today 'con!"

Jon and Daisy held hands, Flame and Blizz stood in front of them. They yelled together, "WE GIVE YOU OUR STRENGTH, WE FIGHT AS ONE, FLAME/ BLIZZ USE FLAMETHROWER/ PYRO BALL!!"

The cavern starts to glow orange as a massive ball of flames forms above them. The Cybertroinans watched in awe. The siblings throw their arms down as the fiery ball crashes down on the minicons. Prowl and Bumblebee jumped in front of the group, covering them from the explosion that was about to happen next.

The cavern began to give way. Bombshell and Barricade had escaped at this point, leaving Soundwave behind.

"Recall your Pokemon, now!" Prowl ordered.

Jon did as he was told, Daisy on the other hand...

The minicons stayed unconscious on the ground, Soundwave now trapped under a falling rock which Jazz managed to get away from just in time. Daisy's heart sank, the empathy she had was too strong

Daisy looks towards Eliza, she nods. A massive sheet of ice held the roof intact.

"Dais' what are you doing?" Jazz queried.

Daisy couldn't get the words out of her mouth but her actions spoke louder. Soundwave and his cassettes were at their mercy and she and her Pokemon were buying time.

"Bumblebee, take Jon out of here. Prowl..."

The SIC sighed, "I understand."

Jazz ran up to Soundwave with disgust, "you do realise you're indebted to us for saving your aft." Jazz wrapped the TIC's arm around his shoulder and carried him out.

Prowl was around there with others. Soundwave limps over to his symbiotes—they were fine but needed medical assistance. Soundwave stole a glance at the humans and Pokemon being comforted by their guardians.

Prowl walked over to Soundwave, blocking his view, "this is where we cut ties. You're lucky Daisy has compassion and has no sense of this war. Leave."

Soundwave nods, his symbiotes capable of transforming into their alt mode.

The minutes passed and everyone was up by the bridge. Jon's tears were dry at this point.

"It's not safe anymore, Jon, you have to come back with us. As much as you want to do these Gym challenges, there is a possibility the Decepticon will target you and Bumblebee alone."

"I can't..."

"Jon this is an order!"

"I"m not going! I've waited this long! I can't back out now... I'm sorry."

Prowl sighed, "Daisy–"

Daisy was held in Jazz's arms, shell-shocked from the experience. Prowl turned his attention to Jon, "Jon–"

"I'm fine! I'm not weak! I can't be... You saw what happened!" tears suffering again. "I have to become strong..."

Bumblebee stepped up, "Prowl, with all due respect. I believe it is best for Jon to do these Gym challenges. It could be a way to distract his mind and... keep him from interacting in the war. I don't want him to suffer—he already did once. I'll watch over him"

Prowl looked back and forth between the siblings and gave another sigh, "very well."

Prowl and Jazz watched Bumblebee take off in the opposite direction; they eventually left the cave.  

As The Journey Continues...

────── 〔✿〕──────

A/N 

Man, sorry for the late update. It took so long because I kept procrastinating but hey, I'm back now. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.5K 19
REWRITING || Transformers || Story 1 || You're friend of Sam Witwicky and what happens when robots called Autobots arrives on earth and their leader...
1.7K 48 47
The first sequel to Transformers: Beginnings. t's been 6 months since the battle of San Francisco, and the Decepticons have suffered a great loss wit...
51.4K 1.7K 43
"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE SERIES Fate sometimes leads us to vario...
23.8K 3.5K 40
My very old fanfic about Megatron and his human friend Yalara Starshine. The Decepticon leader loses his memories and meets a girl who keeps a fragme...