πŸ’“πŸ’“PURVIR DESTINYπŸ’“πŸ’“

By SanduniJayakody

so this is a story that we all know MOLKKI .But this is different because all of others write sakshi is dead... More

Own description πŸ’“πŸ’“
THE MOON WHO BECOME TO HEAL THE BURNING SUN
πŸ’žTry to hide himself over the cloudsπŸ’ž
πŸ’›πŸ’«sun found his moonπŸ’›πŸ’«
πŸ’šπŸ’š Does't LET PAST TO DESTROY YOUR FUTURE πŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’•πŸ’• NEVER LET DESTINY TO PLAY WITH YOUπŸ’•πŸ’•
πŸ’”πŸ’” CLOSE THE OLD CHAPTER AND OPEN NEW CHAPTER πŸ’•πŸ’•
πŸ’›πŸ’›IS THIS COLOR IS FOR MEπŸ’›πŸ’›
πŸ’–πŸ’–IS THIS NAME FOR MEπŸ’–πŸ’–
πŸ’”πŸ’”WITHOUT BECOME THEM I BECOME ONE OF THEMπŸ’”πŸ’”
πŸ’šπŸ’š INCOMPLETE TO COMPLETE πŸ’šπŸ’š
πŸ’–πŸ’– ANYONE CANNOT TAKE THEM FROM YOUπŸ’–πŸ’–
πŸ’“ MERI BAWARI πŸ’“
πŸ’•πŸ’•JUST THE BEGINNING πŸ’•πŸ’•
πŸ’•CAN WE BECOME FRIENDSπŸ’•
πŸ’™πŸ’™ AGAIN πŸ’™πŸ’™
πŸ’–πŸ’–I AM YOUR RAVANπŸ’–πŸ’–
πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏRAVAN HAVE RIGHTS OVER YOUπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ
πŸ’”πŸ’”SHE IS NOT MY BAWARI SHE IS SOMEONE SITAπŸ’”πŸ’”
πŸ’—πŸ’—I NEED LOVE,Does't NEED RIGHTS πŸ’—πŸ’—
SPECIAL NOT
πŸ’“πŸ’“BAWRI DID YOU HAVE ANSWER FOR THE QUESTION πŸ’“πŸ’“
πŸ’•DID SITA GET THE MARK BY RAVAN πŸ’•
πŸ’“πŸ’“ THIS STORY SITA HAVE FULL HER FORHEAD FOR RAVAN NOT RAMπŸ’“πŸ’“
πŸ’ž I NEED TO EAT SOMETHING TODAY πŸ’ž
πŸ’”πŸ’”IS I AM A TOY FOR YOUπŸ’”πŸ’”
❀️‍πŸ”₯ I AM HUNGRY ❀️‍πŸ”₯
😈WHO WIN RAVAN OR RAMπŸ‘Ό
πŸ’”πŸ’” I USE HER,NOW I DOES'T NEED HERπŸ’”πŸ’”
πŸ’”πŸ’”I NEED ANSWER FROM YOUπŸ’”πŸ’”
😑😑 WHAT YOU DOING HERE😨😨
πŸ’•I WANT MY BAWARI πŸ’•
❀️‍πŸ”₯ BE SILENCE IT'S YOUR OWN GOOD❀️πŸ”₯
❀️‍πŸ”₯ SHOULD I DO NEXT ONE OR NOT DO NEXT ONE❀️πŸ”₯
πŸ’—πŸ’—WHAT I MAKE MISTAKES WANT MAKE IT RIGHT πŸ’—πŸ’—
❣️❣️FINISHED THE DEAL WHAT YOU MAKE WITH ME FIRST ❣️❣️
Special Note
Special Note
πŸ’”πŸ’”I WISH IT...... πŸ’”πŸ’”
πŸ’žπŸ’žBECOME ONE-PART ONEπŸ’žπŸ’ž
❀️❀️ONE TO BE:BUT NOW MUMMY DOES'T HAVE MOOD TO FEEDπŸ’“πŸ’“
❀️‍πŸ”₯ TODAY I LET YOU TO EMBRESSING ME❀️πŸ”₯
πŸ’”πŸ’”IS SHE HAVE IT OR ME HAVE IT πŸ’”πŸ’”
πŸŒ•DOES'T KNOW WHERE IT WILL ENDπŸŒ‘

πŸ’Ÿ Take YOUR RIGHTS AND LET ME GO πŸ’Ÿ

289 47 53
By SanduniJayakody

In room...

Purvi was standing near dressing table...

Vir locks the door and looks at her in frustration...he slowly goes near her...

She is looking down...

Vir (show her papers) :- kya tujhe ye manzur hai...

She doesn't give any response and try to go from there...he holds her hand and pulls her towards him...

Vir :- meine Terese kuch puchha...kya tanne ye manzur hai...ha ya na...

She avoids his eyes contact...

He gets more frustrated...he puts the papers on table and hold her face between his palm...

Vir :- meri taraf dekh...kya tanne lagta hai k hume alag ho jana chahiye...(she doesn't response to him) bawari manne teri chuppi se dar lagta hai...sach mein tanne mere saath rehna pasand nahi hai...

She first looks at him directly in his eyes...and then she pushes him and tries to go from there...

Vir pulls her in anger and tears form in his eyes...as he was not able to control his tears...he release her and turns his bcoz tears were coming out and he immediately wipes it...she notices this and feel something might be wrong bcoz she had never seen him in this state...

Vir :- agar tanne lagta hai ki mein teri nazar mein gunegaar hu to tu jo bhi saza manne degi manne manjur hai...(his back was facing her)

To ab mein tanne jaane dunga, kyuki Maine tujhe bohot dukh diye hai...bohot takleef di hai..to ab mein tanne koi takleef na dena chahta...

(He disappointly goes and seats on bed...purvi was standing there....she doesn't go from there, she moves towards wall opposite to him and sit on the floor...she hugs herself tightly...and she cries...

When she hug herself and still she can't speak and vire want hid himself over her and try to make her understand that what it's happened with him, how shattered he feel himself now)

Viren:- bawri mein janta hu tu abhi bhi bol na sakti ...agar tu yaha hai to manne koi ishara de ..

(than purvi hear it and she make her bagels sound so he can feel that she is there, and after knowing that his bawari still there and, she doesn't leave him than he make a little bit smile and wipe his tears)

Viren:- bawri (stop himself & smile) mein hamesha tanne bawri kehta hu bawri ..lekin
asli bawla to main hu bawri ..
Q ki main uspe bharosa krta hu jo maine dekha haii ..
wahi mujhe khatm kar raha hai bawri or dukh bhi de raha hai ..

(than he touched his forhead and cry, purvi was listening him very well, his every words what he was try to speak and she get disappointed feel because of her act he get this much hurt himself)

Purvi:--kya maine kuch galat kiya ...
lekin ye to aam baat hai naa.. patni aapne pati ko kisi or aurat k saath dekhe .. chache vo uski pehle patni ki behan ho ya fir unki pehli patni

(When purvi was fighting with her own world vire make a move on first)

Viren:-bawari pehle jab tu meri patni bani to maine tujhe patni ki sarah svikar na kiya ..lekin badme badme maine tujhe apni patni mana (both of them laughing that reminds how they recall there past) ..lekin badme manne jalan hone lagi vipul se jab tu vipul ko ram(look her with in corne of his eyes and purvi smile little bit by his words) kehti thi or ye mujhe pasand nhi jo tu use ram kahe.... Or( he stop himself)

purvi:- ( in her mind) haa pls boldijiye mukhiji ,Q rok rahe hai aap khudko ,boliye ki aapke pas hai aapki shalu ..
aapke pehle patni ki sagi behan vo hai ab aapki patni

(viren hold his kurutha and make it's open he feel a hot and dazzling himself than he removed his jack of what he wear today, but he doesn't know that he feel dazzling and hot because that something was stuck his mouth but it's doesn't get out of his mouth)

Viren:- yahi na ki shalu ab meri patni hai bawri

(purvi closed her eyes than one a tears come out, she wide it)

Purvi:-(in mind) chaliye aapne man to liya ki ab aapke pass aapki shalu haiii ... aapki shalu

(when heard that calling shalini has shalu, she try to go away from there, when she try to put out of her leg in the bed, viren speak, his words his sense make her to go hold him)

Viren:-shalini meri patni bani hai lekin vo meri sab kuch nhi hai ..bawri .. tu hai meri sabkuch . (after saying it both of them look each other face, than purvi see viren eyes are have tears, this time he doesn't hid them he show them to her, that how much she make he cry) bawari..mera mann kar rha hai mein tere pass aau chup jau teri bahon mein

(both of them look each other with tears are there eyes, and viren see purvi chest place than purvi trun herself front....)

Purvi:(in her mind) Q jayein apne shalu k bahon mein ..mukhiji ab hum aap oe kabhi bharosa nhi karege ...

(when these two are arguing with each other, one person is busy with her works what suddenly come up with her front, that person is unone shalini, she reach her a place, when she reach that place all of lights got on, she look around and find out that her mom and dad are standing in front of hall, than she try to come to hug them s/f stop her)

S/f:- ruk jaa wahi pe .sochna bhi mat hamari zindagi mein dobara aana . Mujhe sharam aarahi tujhse ki Q mujhe tere jaisi beti haii

S/m:-- haa shalu Q tu hamesha hamari parvrish ko galat hai haii .. kya hua hai tujhe shalu .. ( than s/m start to cry & shalini is in more anger ,she was tightly hold her and its was like she was holding herself more. But today she will answer all of everyone)

Shalini:- haa main aapko sharminda karti hu na hamesha.. isme meri koi galti nhi aapki hi galti haiii .. Q ki har bar is ghar mein sab sakshi sakshi Q
( shalini shout both s/m s/f get shock)

(shalini shout both of s/f, s/m get shock, when s/f try to tolk shalini start herself)

Shalini:- main bhi aapki beti hu na papa to fir hamesha sakshi hi Q papa.

S/f:---ye tu kya keh rahi hai tum dono hamesha mere liye ek jaise ho .. tu aisa Q sochti hai or tu Q apne hi behen se itni nafrat krti hii ..

Shalini:- haa papa aapke wajah se .. jab mukhiji k shadi ka prastav aaya tha ..aapne kya kiya ..aapne sawal puche or faisla kar diya ki mukhiji ki shadi sakshi se krdege. Aapne sab apki man mani ki hamse Q nhi pucha kya hum unse shadi karege ya nhi ..hamse bhi puch lete ek bar par nhi

(s/m come near shalini and pulled her arms, s/m was very disappointed about shalini and her act, both of two womens are crying themselves, s/f looking shalini with a angry way)

S/m:- ye tarika hai apne papa se baat krne ka . Haa .(before she talk shalini start herself)

shalini:- haa Q ki aapne kabhi unse baat nhi ki or sab chup chap manti rahi jo vo kehte hai sahi hai na. Or maa aapko to achese pata tha hum kitne pagal the kisi bade ghar ki rani bane k lie . Or mukhiji ek hamara rasta the hamre sapne ko sach karne ka lekin ye sab pura nhi ho paya aapke pati k wajah se ..

s/m :- Shalini chup baith tu teri had par kar rahi ha ..

Shalini:- haa main hi apni had par kr rhi huu .. aap dono k wajah se sakashi ye halat hai aaj

s/f:-- tujhe yaad hai jab maine tujhse sawal pucha tha or tune kya javab diya tha ..

(both of two look each other and,
And s/m remember what happened in her house...)

Flash back
When viren marriage proposal come to sakshi home, s/f ask both of his kids the same question why did they want to get married both of his kids answer was same like sakshi and shalini say that both of need to ruler the rewari, but in deep shalini say she just doesn't need to ruler the rewari, but instead she need to ruler viren life to, but s/f doesn't accept its, because no matter we marry someone we doesn't have rights to rules them, ha we have right has a wife and husband but using that right to rules someone life it's not a good, because of it shalini got rejected by s/f and he make sakshi get married viren...)

Shalini:- haa mujhe yaad hai sabkuch . sab yaad hai mujhe kaise sakshi ki shadi huie or use bacche huie ...

s/f:-- haa to tuhi yad karle uski halt aise Q huie ..

(shalini become numb, she was silent and looking the the way her father)

S/m:--( go near her husband)
ab bas kijiye . Hum sab pehle jaisa nhi kar sakte .. sabkuch hamare hath k nikal jabe se pehle ..

(Scen shift to viren and purvi room)

(still both of them are staying like a way how they are, but viren anymore can't hold purvi this act, he look behind than find that purvi was hug herself tightly, and she also crying herself, he standup and wipe his tears, go near her, she look him, when she look him vire find himself that she have tears her eyes....)

Viren:-( in mind)
Chahe aaj kuch bhiho jaye mein tujhe sab sach bata hi duga ... bahot hogaya ab

(viren look her and purvi also look him, when tears starts to falling of her eyes she make her head down, but viren touch her chain and make her see him)

Viren:- .. ab tujhe ye aansu chupane ki jarurat nhi hai bawri mujhse ..tera mujhpe pura haq hai bawri or sirf tujhe hi hai ..

(he bend down front of purvi and hold her both of her by his both of hands)

Viren:- bawri (make there hand near his heart) bawri tujhe pata hai yaha .. mera dil kuch dino se bahot dard kr raha hai .. pata nhi kab kya ho jaye ..shayd mein mar jau ..( before he complete his sentence purvi put her hand on his mouth & nodded dont say like that .viren smile a little bit & hold her tightly & give kiss)

(with holding her both of hands viren look her and try to speak himself with her)

viren;--bawri mujhe tujhse baat karni haii kya main kar sakta hu ( purvi nodded) bawri mera bharosa kar ..sakshi mera pehla pyar thi .par tu mera saccha pyar hai .or mujhe ye kabhi aisa mehsus nhi hua sakshi k lie bhi nhi ...manne pata hu vishwas nhi karegi meri baton par lekin bawari jooo tune sab dekha vo sach nhi hai bawri ...

(than purvi take a book what left there in table and write something and show him)

purvi:- ( show her write ) mukhiji jo hamne dekha kya vo bhi aap keh rahe hai sach nhi tha.. mukhiji

Viren:- nhi bawri..aisi baat nhi haii ha jo tune dekha mujhe or shalini ko bistar pe lekin vo sab natak tha sach nhi ..

(viren remember what he do that's night, when he after tolking with purvi come home, after come home he try to meet purvi and spend some time with her,he forgot everything what he do, when he was coming on the way he meet Ms)

M.s:-kaha jaa raha hai tu ..

(viren trun and see that Ms)

Viren:- kaha matlab mama.s aapka dimag to thik hai naa(with angry .. main bawri se milne jaa raha hu

(viren try to go after saying it, but Ms stop him in middle)

M.s:- haa mera dimag sahi nhi hai jo maine meri bacchi ki shadi tujh jaise adami se karwa di ...

Viren:-M.s kya kehna chahte ho aap. Aapko kuch kehna hai to saf saf kahiye .Q ki manne kuch samjh naa aa raha aap k bol rahe ho

Ms:- kya tanne yaad hai tune kaise bartav kiya tha purvi k sath sabke samne .. or firse tu use milne jaa raha hai ..

(viren become wordless and he got reminded that what he have to do,Ms try recall how he treated purvi, than he advice him to stay away from purvi not because his care, because Ms doesn't need purvi get hurt herself, after hearing Ms words, viren sadly trun himself to other side and go his painting room and he sleeps there, when in mrng he knew that his bawari will sure search him, so before she make movie viren go her room and see that shalini is sleeping in bed, he removed his kurutha and slept there with a irritating way, and he own make open shalini room door, but he thought someone will say purvi that he sleeps there, but what happens is purvi own see herself and hurt more, that's hurt viren more than purvi,)

Viren:- bawri mere pass koi sabut k tujhe dikha saku mere dimag mein k chal raha hau .. lekin jaisa maine kaha tha maine tera haq kisiko nhi diya hai bawri or main bhi nhi chahta teri alava mere pe koi haq jataye.. manne sirf tu chahiye tera haq sirf tu hi jatayegi koi or nahi ..

Purvi:-(in write ) pls mukhiji hame jane dijiye yaha se .. agar aapka ye sab batein khtam ho gayi hai too . iska koi matlab nhi hai mukhiji Hum aapke baton oe vishwas nhi krne wale .. mukhiji pls hame jane dijiye or apne patni k saath rahiye ...

(than purvi standup and try to go away from there, viren look her, and he is really angry, because how much he try to say her that he doesn't do anything wrong,he knows it's, but his bawari his everything doesn't trust him, this make him more irritating and all of things what he have to face, what he have to listen everyday everyone, even small kids his own blood also stay away from him, and he need to throw out this feel in some way, someone so he selected not his first wife sister but instead his bawari he selected, when purvi try to go there, viren hold her hand, than she look him with confusion)

Purvi(in mind) :-
ab mukhiji kya kehna chahte hai humse.

Viren:- thik hai mat ruk or meri baat bhi mat sun lekin mujhe mera haq de ..

(purvi look him what he is asking, and what rights he is asking from her)

Viren:-- tanne samjh na aaraha maine k kaha .. mujhe mera haq de Q ki tune mujhe kabhi haq nhi diya tera pati hone kaa...

(purvi look him surprise, how she give him it now, because if she give it him now, the last thing has a wife what she can do him, but how she give him it, viren full trun himself to purvir)

Viren:-- aise k dekh rahi hai .. tane jana he na to manne mera haq de or fir chali jaa .
main tanne na rokuga

(purvi look him sacred and sadly because even now in front of her he shows that he also need from her like other man's are asking from women, showing there right over husband)

Purvi :- ( in mind) Akhir firse apne asa pucha..mukhiji .Ise firse dikhata he ki me apke lie kya hu...Koi baat nahi me ab bhi aap ko jo chahiye vo de skti hu aap mere pati he ....
Par shyd aap bhul rahe he ki ek pati ko kya Krna chahiye

Viren:--
tu kya sochti he ha .(in his mind he knows that purvi doesn't accept it, in his mind)
ab main dekhta hu tu manne kaise chod k jati hai ...
Me janta hu tu manne ek pati ka hakk kabhi nahi degi

(but like early this time also viren got failed because purvi accepted to give him his right, she write something in the book and show him)

poorvee : mukhiyaajee apana adhikaar mujh par le lo, main tumhen nahin rokata, apane adhikaar le lo aur mujhe apane paas se jaane do

(now viren got shock, he never thought purvi will acpte it, purvi was looking him that he make first step, but viren does not take his step, he was scared and numb that what to do, she senes it, to make him take his right and leave her she write something in book,)

Purvi:mukhiya jee, mujhe der ho rahee hai, kyonki sirph aap hee mujhe adhikaar dene ke lie nahin hain, koee khaas bhee hai, isalie krpaya jaldee hee apana kaam karen aur mujhe chhod den.

Viren: yah kaun hai ha... vah vipul ha hai vah kahata hai (he is now angry because now is purvi crossed her line makes that think vipul can have right her)

(purvi nodded yes and now it's make him gone crazy man, he hold purvi with her arms and than he forcedly take of her duppata, but purvi is scared but she doesn't show him and let him do what he need to do today, viren look her)

Viren :pichhalee baar mainne bawari se abhee bhee poochha tha, ab bhee tum apane raam jaana chaahate ho

(purvi nodded yes, than purvi pushed her to bed and removed his kurutha, than look who already looked him)

Viren :aaj tum khud ban jao baavaree mujhe apana hak chaahie chaahe kuchh bhee ho jae mujhe apana hak chaahie............

TO BE CONTINUE

WRITER TO READERS:

hlo guys like first say what you want to say, and the thing is if I write dialogue is in English can you guys understand it, but what my thoughts is no matter what English we write the feel when we read in hindi it's can't give English language, so say what about it and, guys like parents say that they let there dreams go away from them like some kids also do like that, and other things is if we love someone no matter how many years we can't let her of his life control, because if he /she love you it's doesn't mean you can ruler her or him, so love someone but before love your self, and say how was part sorry for late......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.1K 7.2K 57
Here I am again with another story based on anidita. Here Anirudh, Bondita and Saudamini were best friends but after bondita's parents death she went...
589 112 7
Ever heard of love after marriage? Nihlah and Kamal will tell you about that. Kamal got married to his wife without having an ounce of feeling for he...
4.1K 342 38
Hi lovely people, This is my first ever story . Please support me and share your thoughts with me. Please give me any suggestions for the story...
31.2K 2.4K 20
Anokhi, a pure soul, was raised in an orphanage in Shimla. She had nobody in the world. She was quiet, somewhat submissive, but brave and had a heart...