adopted by 𝒑𝒂𝒖𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒐

By edmunsons

sometimes life is hard but at least youtube gets you through it... or in which the reader gets adopted by fam... More

the whorephanage
Morning.

dear diary 1.

151 3 1
By edmunsons

the day i was born my mother died. it was raining that day, my birthday. i cried, cause i was a baby. my dad was so upset that he also died. but of heartbreak. i got sent to an orphange at the age of one because my aunt on my mom's side took care of me for a year and then said i needed to pay for rent but i couldn't cause i was a baby so. yeah.

i don't remember much from when i was a kid, cause i was always really sad and the orphanage was boring and i didn't have any friends cause everyone hated me because i was prettier than them and my vibes were unmatched.

one day these two girls decided to cut my hair and i woke up with the pimpest bobcut ever. they were so mad because it looked fire and they could never. that was when i was 15. i'm 19 now. that was like... four years ago. it's 2022 now. time flies.

i've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend or a friend. i'm alone. i'm lonely. i'm a weirdo, just like jughead. i kinda kin him. but anyways so like. the orphanage told us that someone was coming today to adopt and i just don't really care? cause like.. legally? i'm an adult but... i can't escape. i tried once... it's like alkatraz or something. you know? who the fuck am i asking this is a notebook wtf

damn...

anyways i look so dusty right now so i need to shower and look amazeballs so i could maybe get adopted even though again i'm a legal adult.

goodbye diary.. forever... :((((......................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.8K 79
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
204K 10.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC