emmylou | natasha romanoff

By sansasrose

Kennedy Allen remembers the girl with the blue hair, the same way Natasha Romanoff can't forget the girl with... More

summary + cast.
prologue.
the meeting.
the promise.
the interrogation.
part one.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
part two.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
part three.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
part four.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
part five.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six.
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.
forty-one.
part six.
forty-two.
forty-three.
forty-four.
forty-five.
forty-six.
forty-seven.
forty-eight.
part seven.
forty-nine.
fifty.
fifty-one.
fifty-two.
part eight.
fifty-four.
fifty-five.
fifty-six.
fifty-seven.
fifty-eight.
fifty-nine.
sixty.
post-credit #1
post-credit #2
alternate endings.
vormir #1
vormir #2

fifty-three.

4.2K 248 466
By sansasrose

2023
Staten Island, New York

"Hi, my name is Diana Meredith Melina Allen-Romanoff and today I'm going to tell you all about the heroes in my life!"

Kennedy and Natasha sit in the back of their daughter's kindergarten classroom as the kids presented the heroes in their life. The presentations had been simple and cute with kids claiming that their heroes were random celebrities or cartoon characters, and Kennedy and Natasha were honestly terrified of what their daughter had prepared.

A picture of Kennedy and Natasha appears on the screen and the women share a nervous look.

"These are my moms!" Diana says with a wide smile. She was missing a front tooth that she'd lost a week ago to a cupcake and Kennedy had been short five dollars that same night.

"Mommy is a doctor," Diana says, "She's won a Presidential Medal of Freedom which is the highest award a regular person can get! Mama is an Avenger, Black Widow to be exact, which means that when bad guys come to earth, she takes them down. Like when Loki attacked New York! My Mama was there, and she fought him off and saved the city!"

"Them being a doctor and an Avenger is really cool," Diana says, "But that's not why they're my heroes. They're my heroes because they are the bestest people I know. They're always there to help me. They hold me when I'm sad and they give the best hugs. Their hugs have powers. The power to make you feel safe and loved."

"I'm gonna cry," Kennedy whispers.

"They may be heroes to the entire world when they're at work, but when they're at home, when they're just my moms, that's when they're my heroes. And I'm okay sharing them with the entire world because that just means that they're really good at what they do. Thank you for listening to my presentation!"

"Wow Diana, that was an excellent presentation," her teacher says as she stands from her desk. Diana beams up at her before skipping over to Kennedy and Natasha, running into their arms. Natasha picks the girl up and sets her down on her lap as she plants a kiss on her forehead.

"Did you guys like my presentation?"

"We loved it, baby," Kennedy says as she kisses Diana's cheek, making her smile widely.

After the presentations in Diana's class were finished, they had to head over to Franklin's classroom where they were doing a different presentation. His was show and tell and though they'd questioned their son about what he was bringing, her wouldn't tell them.

"I can't believe we have to sit through two more presentations," Kennedy mutters, "If they're anything like Diana's, I'm going to need to reapply my mascara."

"Agreed," Natasha says, "I mean Franklin's doing show and tell. He probably snuck Thor into school or better yet, one of the turtles from the backyard."

Kennedy giggles as they enter Franklin's classroom, while one kid was presenting his grandmother, who he brought for show and tell. Franklin spotted his mothers by the door and waves at them happily. They both waved back, and Franklin averted his attention back to the front with a smile.

"Okay, next up we have Franklin Allen-Romanoff."

Franklin reached into his bookbag and pulled out a stuffed toy that he hugged closely to his chest as he headed to the front of the classroom. He looked at everyone and began to grow shy. He glances over at Kennedy and Natasha, both offering him warm smiles which seem to relax him a bit.

"Um this is Mr. Neptune," Franklin says as he holds the stuffed planet that had legs and arms out to everyone, "My Aunt Carol gave it to me."

"Why's it important to you?" his teacher asks.

Franklin smiles at the question, "Neptune is a very far away planet in our solar system. My sister Diana says that it's 2.85 gajillion miles away from Earth which is really really far! My moms say that they love us to Neptune and back because it is so far away which means that they love us a lot. Mr. Neptune is important because he reminds me that my moms will always love me and that that love is a lot!"

The parents in the room awe and Kennedy has to wipe a tear from her eye at her son's words.

"Thank you for sharing with us Franklin!" his teacher says. Franklin nods his head and runs over to his moms, giving them both a hug before taking his seat.

"Elena is the least sentimental," Natasha states, "I'm sure her presentation is going to be stone cold."

"Hardcore with no emotions," Kennedy says, and Natasha nods her head in agreement.

When they head into Elena's classroom, their daughter glances at them before simply looking back at the presentations that were going on.

"See?" Kennedy says, "No wave. No smile. She hates us."

"Never thought I'd be happy to hear those words."

"Elena? Did you want to share with the class what you want to be when you grow up?" her teacher asks, and Elena nods her head. Kennedy and Natasha are surprised when her daughter not only pulls out a poster board but the vest that Yelena had given Natasha and Anya.

"Oh no," Natasha mutters.

Elena sets up the trifold poster and puts on the vest, which was too big for her as she turns and looks at the class.

"When I grow up, I'm going to be an Avenger," Elena states.

"Who helped her make the poster?" Kennedy mutters and Natasha shrugs.

"See the Avengers are this super cool group of superheroes. Not to brag or anything but my Mama is an Avenger so it kind of makes me an Avenger already. Someday I'm going to save the world and fight away all the bad guys."

Elena looks at the poster, "My younger sister says it's always good to make a plan so here is my plan on how I'm going to join the Avengers. First I have to grow. I'm already working on that, and I lost a tooth three weeks ago, which is a part of growing."

"Next I'm gonna take karate. Karate will give me proper training on how to defeat bad guys with style. Lastly, I'll need to learn how to drive because I can't fly so I'll need a way to get to the fight. My mom uses a motorcycle."

Elena grins at the audience, "And when I'm a superhero I'll have a vest like this one! My Aunt Anya told me that my Aunt Yelena, who I'm named after, had a vest just like this and that she was one of the greatest fighters that she's ever seen. When I grow up I'm gonna be just like her and Mama and I'm going to save the world!"

"Nope even Elena still managed to-"

"Yep," Natasha agrees, "Did you bring the-"

Yep," Kennedy says, "Bathroom after this?"

"Yep."

"It is always important to dream big," Elena's teacher tells her, "Thank you for such a thorough presentation."

"No problem," Elena says grabbing her poster, "And if I have to pick a boring job, I guess I'll be a doctor."

"Okay tears canceled," Kennedy says, "She just called my job boring."

"Well," Natasha begins. Kennedy looks over at her and Natasha smiles, "I was kidding."

After the presentations are finished, Kennedy and Natasha head to the cafeteria where they decide to surprise TJ during his lunch. One of his friends taps him on the shoulder and he looks over, eyes lighting up as he stands from his seat and runs over to them.

"Mama!" TJ says as he embraces Natasha. She picks him up and kisses him on the cheek, making him smile as he buries his face in her neck like he did when he was a toddler. He looks over at Kennedy and smiles at her.

"Are you having a good day?" Kennedy asks and TJ nods his head.

"We have recess after this!"

"Really? What are you going to do at recess? Natasha asks him.

"I don't know yet," TJ answers, "But it's going to be fun!"

"That's all that matters," Kennedy says as she kisses him on the top of the head. TJ smiles at her, his pale little cheeks turning red. Natasha sets him down and he hugs Kennedy's legs tightly before heading back over to his lunch table with his class.

They're heading out of the school when someone calls after them.

"Dr. Allen? Mrs. Romanoff?"

They both turn to see the principal of the school walking their way with a smile on her lips, "Hi, I'm-"

"Mrs. Evans," Kennedy says with a smile, "Our kids say that you're the coolest principal ever."

Mrs. Evans blushes at the statement, "Oh I didn't know that you knew of me. I mean you are practically celebrities."

"We're just parents," Natasha says with a smile, "Please treat us like any other parents."

"Okay well, I would just like to say that you are doing an amazing job with your kids. Diana is extremely intelligent, and I would like to talk to you more about her future in maybe a gifted class or a higher grade level. Franklin is an absolute sweetheart and teachers cannot stop gushing about him. The same goes for TJ, he's an absolute gentleman. Elena is very spirited, but she's an absolute delight."

"To have the jobs that you do and raise four kids, you both have quite the job," Mrs. Evans tells them with a smile.

"Oh gosh," Kennedy says, "Today my kids have done nothing but make me cry and now you have totally fed into that."

"Oh no," Mrs. Evans says, "I'm so sorry!"

"No in a good way," Kennedy says, "Sometimes Nat and I wonder if we're doing a good job. We try our best to balance everything and to hear you say that, well it makes us feel like we're doing something right."

"You definitely are," Mrs. Evans states, "I'm certain that your kids would agree as well. They regard you both with so much respect."

"So, we've learned," Natasha says, "Also presentation day is such a good idea."

"We want to introduce the kids to public speaking at a younger age so that when they're older they're a little more comfortable with it. We pick things that they're interested in or passionate about to make it easier."

"That's a brilliant idea," Kennedy says, "I wish we did that at my elementary school growing up."

Natasha laughs, "It's probably for the best that they didn't. You wouldn't have stopped talking."

Kennedy rolls her eyes, smiling at Natasha, "Whatever."

Mrs. Evans smiles at them, "Well I didn't mean to hold you up, I just wanted to tell you that the future for your kids looks extremely bright."

"Thank you," Kennedy says.

They head outside the school and Kennedy looks over at Natasha, "I have to get to work. I'm working late tonight."

"That's fine," Natasha says, "I'll pick up the kids from school and I'll take care of bedtime."

Kennedy smiles as she closes the distance between her and Natasha, kissing her. When she pulls away she pokes Natasha on the nose, causing her to scrunch it cutely at Kennedy.

"I love you and I'm going to bring you home a cheesecake for being so amazing!" Kennedy says.

"You make it easy," Natasha tells her as she steals another kiss, "Can I walk you to your car?"

"Of course," Kennedy says as she takes Natasha's hand.

They head to Kennedy's car and Natasha shoves her against the car and kisses her. Kennedy smiles against Natasha's lips, grabbing at her black leather jacket, "Nat we are in an elementary school parking lot."

"I know," Natasha says, her lips curving in a smirk, "I just wanted to kiss my wife before she went to save lives and be a hero."

"Shut up," Kennedy orders with a grin, "Hey can I borrow this?"

"What? My jacket?" Natasha asks and Kennedy nods her head. Natasha sighs as she shrugs out of her jacket and hands it to Kennedy who takes the jacket with a smile, allowing Natasha's scent to embrace her. She pushes forward off of the car kissing Natasha again.

"I love you," Kennedy whispers against her lips.

"I love you too," Natasha tells her, "I'll see you tonight."

Natasha grabs the handle of Kennedy's door opening it for her. Kennedy climbs in and smiles at Natasha as she starts the car and rolls the window down. Natasha rests her head against the door of the car, "You look good in my jacket."

"Guess I'll just have to wear leather more often. Maybe just the leather," Kennedy teases and Natasha grins, shaking her head as she takes a step back. Kennedy blows her a kiss before driving off and Natasha watches her driver away, biting her bottom lip.

God was she in love.

"Hey Clint, it's Natasha. This is probably the hundredth voicemail I've left you in the last five years. It would be really nice if you called me back and just let me know how you're doing or that you're still alive. I miss you, idiot. Call me."

Natasha sighs as she tucks her phone into her pocket. She looked over at the dishwasher and decided to unload it. While she also eavesdropped as Anya talked to her girlfriend.

"I do miss you, Kate," Anya says as she lays on the couch, "There's no way that I'm going on vacation with you and your mom. Eleanor clearly doesn't like me. Besides you can't fix your relationship with her if I'm there."

Anya's lips spread in a smile, "I love you too. When you get back-"

Diana and Elena run into the living room and start making kissy noises at Anya.

"Oh Kate I love you so much," Elena mocks, making Diana giggle.

"You know what Kate, I'll call you back. Diana and Elena want me to kick their little butts," Anya jumps off the couch and the girls take off running, giggling as they go. Anya smiles as she looks over at Natasha who was in the kitchen, putting away dishes from the dishwasher.

"Your kids are brats."

"Or your relationship is just gross," Natasha says with a shrug.

"No grosser than yours," Anya retorts as she sits at the barstool, "Kennedy has you whipped."

"And Kate doesn't?"

"No," Anya says, "Kate wanted me to come with her and her mom to Santorini. Do I look like I'm spending a week with Eleanor Bishop?"

Natasha laughs, "Why are you so scared of her mom? You're an assassin remember?"

"Former assassin," Anya states, "And Kate's mom is different. Like she's not open with her disdain. She's passive-aggressive with it. I don't do well with passive aggression. Surprising since I'm in a sorority."

"Very," Natasha responds, "But I get it. Have you told Kate the truth?"

"About the Red Room?" Anya asks, "Absolutely not."

"Anya," Natasha states looking at her surprised, "The two of you have been dating for nearly five years now. You have a lease! You might as well be married."

"I know," Anya says, "But Kate, she is good. I mean I could live twenty lifetimes and still not deserve her. I don't want to tell her the truth and lose her."

"And if the truth comes out?" Natasha asks.

"Then I guess I'll deal with the fallout then," Anya says, "But the Red Room is gone. Kate thinks I'm just some girl who was adopted by some scary Russian family who wanted a better life in America, which isn't too far from the truth."

"You should tell her the truth."

"I respect your advice so much that I'm going to ignore it," Anya says, and Natasha rolls her eyes.

"Did you help Elena with her presentation for class?" Natasha asks.

"Oh yeah," Anya says, "She borrowed my vest. I might let her keep it. Let her grow into it so she'll always have a piece of Yelena."

"What about you?" Natasha asks.

"I had the real thing," Anya says with a smile, "If I can offer Elena something as simple as an article of clothing so that she'll know Yelena, then I'll do that."

"You know the anniversary is coming up," Natasha mutters.

"Five years," Anya states, "You'd think it would feel like it, but honestly it still feels like yesterday."

"I miss her so much," Natasha states.

"Me too," Anya says.

"Anya!" Franklin exclaims as he runs into the room, "TJ and I need help fighting the Ender Dragon, will you help?"

"Heck yeah," Anya says as she stands up. She pops her collar as she looks at Natasha, "I have cool aunt duties to do."

Natasha shakes her head as Anya heads upstairs with Franklin. Diana and Elena poke their head around the corner, "Is she gone?"

"Yup, you can come out now," Natasha says and the two girls giggle as they come over, taking a seat on the bar stools.

"So Mama," Diana says, "Elena and I were wondering if we could stay up until Mommy gets home."

"And why on earth would I let you do that?" Natasha asks.

"Because we're your favorite girls in the whole wide world," Elena says with a wide smile, "Please?"

"Fine," Natasha agrees.

"Yay!" the girls exclaim.

"We promise to be really good," Diana says.

"So good," Elena adds.

Natasha leans against the counter, "So what do you want to do to stay awake?"

"Movie!" the girls yell in unison and Natasha smiles.

"What movie?"

"Disney princess!" Diana exclaims.

"Frozen!" Elena adds, "I'll be Elsa, you'll be Anna."

"Why do I have to be Anna?" Diana asks.

"Because I have powers," Elena tells her.

"The power of getting in trouble maybe," Diana responds, "You know what, you can be Elsa. Most of the kingdom doesn't like her anyway."

"Girls," Natasha says, and they both look at her.

"Sorry, Mama."

"Let's be nice to each other. Elsa and Anna are both great individually, but when they're together, that's when they're strongest."

"Good point," Diana says as she looks at her sister, "We're better together."

Elena smiles, "Yeah we are."

The three of them curl up on the couch under a blanket as Natasha plays the movie knowing that the girls wouldn't make it past the first act and that at some point while watching Anya play the game, TJ and Franklin would end up crashing.

Natasha is watching reruns of Friends when the front door opens and Kennedy walks into sight, bag slung over her shoulder and scrubs on. She stops when she sees Natasha in the living room.

"Hi," she whispers.

"Hey," Natasha says, "They wanted to stay up until you got home, but you know how they are."

Kennedy smiles, "What movie did you put on?"

"Frozen."

"I should have guessed," Kennedy says with a smile, "Want to take them to bed?"

Natasha nods as she picks up Diana. Kennedy picks up Elena who stirs in her sleep. Greens eyes opening slightly, a sleepy smile crosses her lips as she hugs her mother close, "Hi mommy. I waited for you."

Kennedy sighs happily, "I know baby."

They take Diana and Elena to their shared bedroom. They told the girls that they could have their own rooms, but they insisted that they wanted to share. It was probably their weird twin connection.

TJ and Franklin had their own rooms. Franklin's room being the closest to Kennedy and Natasha's and he also let Tolkien, Thor, and Liho sleep in his room so that he never felt lonely, claiming that the animals' soft snores brought him comfort.

Kennedy laid Elena down in her bed while Natasha did the same with Diana. They tucked the girls in before kissing them gently on the head and heading out of the room. They peaked into TJ's room where they found the boys passed out in TJ's bed together, Anya still trying to defeat the Ender Dragon.

"Seriously?" Natasha asks.

"This is usually easier with Kate around," Anya says, "And I made the boys a promise."

"Well, you can finish that promise tomorrow," Natasha says as she goes over, turning the TV off. Anya's shoulders sag, but she stands.

"Can I stay over?"

"Duh," Kennedy says as she picks Franklin up and pulls the covers over TJ. Natasha turns the lights off as they head out of the room. They head into Franklin's room where Kennedy tucks him into bed. Liho jumps up on the end of his bed where she purrs softly. Franklin unconsciously smiles at the sound.

Kennedy heads out of the room and into her bedroom with Natasha who was in the bathroom brushing her teeth. Kennedy strips of her clothes and starts the shower, getting in.

"How was work?" Natasha asks.

"Boring."

"Uh oh," Natasha says, "Is Elena getting to you?"

"No," Kennedy says, "It was actually boring, which is good. Means that people lived."

"We love living people," Natasha states as she picks up Kennedy's scrubs and tosses them in the hamper.

"Oh, I got you cheesecake," Kennedy says, "It's downstairs in my bag!"

"You didn't have to," Natasha says with a smile.

"Of course, I did, I made my girl a promise," Kennedy says.

Natasha heads downstairs and goes into Kennedy's bag where she finds the cheesecake. As she takes the slice of cake out, a piece of paper falls out of the bag and Natasha bends down to pick it up. She places the cheesecake on the counter as she unfolds the paper.

A laugh escapes her as she looks at the paper. She sets it down on the counter as she grabs a fork and being to eat the cheesecake. Kennedy comes downstairs, hair wet from her shower as she takes a seat beside Natasha.

"Is it good?" she asks with a smile. Natasha doesn't answer the question as she takes a piece and feeds it to Kennedy, letting her taste it herself. Kennedy smiles as she takes a bite and nods her head. Natasha smiles at her before sliding the piece of paper toward Kennedy.

Kennedy looks at it and she glares playfully at Natasha, "You suck."

"You suck. Who buys random plots of land?"

"Uh me," Kennedy answers with a smile as she smooths the paper out and places it between the two of them, "We're building a beach house."

Natasha quirks an eyebrow, "We are?"

"Mhm," Kennedy says with a smile, "Come on. You're almost forty-"

"Hey," Natasha says, "Careful with the F-word."

Kennedy laughs, "I'm just saying think about how nice it will be to have a vacation spot to take the kids, and when you finally hit retirement age, you and I can live the rest of our arthritis-riddled lives on a beach."

Natasha smiles at her, "All right, you've sold me. Where are we building this beach house."

Kennedy grins, "Where we fell in love."

"Ohio? Pretty sure that's landlocked, babe."

"I was talking about the Outer Banks," Kennedy answers.

"Oh because that's when you became my Emmylou again," Natasha says and Kennedy rolls her eyes, "I mean technically you never stopped being my Emmylou, but that's when we made it official."

"It feels like a lifetime ago," Kennedy says with a small smile.

"It was," Natasha states, "Okay I will let you build us this beach house if you let me build you a coffee shop."

"What?" Kennedy asks.

"You heard me," Natasha says with a smile, "Emmylou's, a small town coffee shop in the Outer Banks for tourists and locals alike. I already love it. We can make the kids work there in the summer."

"Diana would be great at inventory," Kennedy says thoughtfully.

Natasha laughs and Kennedy smiles at her, "See? It's a good plan. Besides you deserve to have your dream."

"I already have my dream," Kennedy states as she pokes Natasha on the nose, "Marrying you, being a mom. Having more Instagram followers than Tony, those dreams have come true."

"Then add another dream coming true," Natasha tells her, "You're getting Emmylou's."

"Fine," Kennedy says with a smile, "I'm gonna make a drink called The Black Widow. Guess what it's going to contain?"

"What?"

"So much sugar because my baby is so sweet," Kennedy teases as she kisses Natasha on the cheek.

Natasha scoffs, "I am not."

Kennedy smiles, "I'm going to bed. Want to cuddle?"

"Duh," Natasha answers as she finishes the last of the cheesecake, placing her fork in the sink. Kennedy laughs as she and Natasha head upstairs to their room Natasha jumps into bed and makes a grabby motion at Kennedy who laughs as she falls into Natasha's arms.

Natasha wraps her legs around Kennedy's, "I am never letting you go ever!"

"I am content dying in your arms," Kennedy says as she snuggles into Natasha's neck.

Natasha kisses Kennedy's head, "I love you so much."

"How much?" Kennedy asks.

"To Neptune and back much," Natasha answers.

"That's 2.85 gajillion miles away," Kennedy states, making Natasha laugh.

"Well, I just love you a lot," Natasha says as she buries her face in Kennedy's neck.

"I love you too," Kennedy says softly, "2.85 gajillion miles much."

The next morning as they're making breakfast for the kids, Natasha gets a phone call from Steve. She puts the phone on speaker as she continues cooking.

"If you're calling to ask if you can borrow one of my sons to practice being a dad I'm going to have to say no. They're spending time with me and Kennedy today. We're going to show them Coney Island is not that great."

"You might want to postpone that," Steve says. At the tone of his voice, Natasha takes the call off speakerphone and brings it to her ear.

"What's wrong?"

"We got an alert from the Facility. Video footage at the front gate."

"Crazy fan?" Natasha asks.

"Scott Lang," Steve says. Natasha pauses at the name. Scott Lang, Scott from Berlin. Scott who had supposedly been snapped away.

"Are you sure it wasn't a recording?" Natasha asks. Kennedy looks at her with curious eyes and Natasha schools her expression. She did not want hope, she didn't need it. Nor did Kennedy or Anya or their kids.

"I'm certain," Steve says, "Cause I'm sitting with him right now."

"Shit," Natasha mutters softly.

"Mama said a bad word," Franklin points out.

"Um yeah," Natasha says as she looks at Kennedy, "I uh I guess I'll be right over. Did you call Tony?"

"Yeah, he's coming too," Steve says.

"Okay," Natasha says, "See you in twenty."

Natasha hangs up the phone and places it on the counter. The kitchen is silent as everyone stares at her.

"Guys," Anya says, "Why don't we go take Tolkien and Thor for a walk? That sound like fun?"

"Walking is good for you!" Elena exclaims. TJ and Franklin are also enthusiastic about the walk, but Diana can sense something is wrong as she looks at her mothers, listening to the talk in hushed voices.

"Something bad happened," Diana says, getting both Kennedy and Natasha's attention as well as her siblings.

"What?" Kennedy says, "No. Nothing bad happened."

"Mama has to go," Diana says, "Something bad is happening."

"I'm just going to meet with Uncle Steve and Uncle Tony, okay?" Natasha says as she looks at her daughter, "I'll be right back."

Diana stares at Natasha, "You promise?"

Natasha nods her head with a smile, "I promise."

"Do you super promise?"

Natasha laughs, "I super duper promise."

Diana seems to accept that, but hugs her mother tightly, "Come back, Mama."

Kennedy and Anya both stare at the scene before them with unsure expressions. What was about to happen seemed like another complicated thing that they had to explain to the kids.

"I will, baby," Natasha says as she hugs Diana closely, "I always will."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 1.8K 21
Y/n Romanoff is unlike any other Avenger. Not only is she the youngest, but she also doesn't have any powers. Sure, Y/n is a complete badass and trai...
139K 2.7K 29
just some reader (fem) x natasha romanoff imagines :) A LOT OF FLUFF :]] [please consider that english is not my native language]
700K 19K 110
A slowburn, Natasha Romanoff/ Black widow x Fem! Reader. Through the events of Captain America Civil war - post endgame! [Note, not all chapters are...
348K 12.4K 62
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Howard Stark's younger sister becomes an inventor and falls for the blue-eyed super-soldier steve rogers x grace stark (oc) captain a...