My girl, My queen

By AuthorADL

Conrad, the Mafia leader the one with the dark past, Sofia innocent yet gorgeous. when they both meet opp... More

When i met her.
About her
The smell of sweaty students
Student bar
The club
The morning
Meeting
The men
Bullets
The harsh truth
Italy
The Italian job
You appear
Hurt
Secret
The kitchen
Threats
Breakfast
Self defence
Where it started
The devils bullets
Coming round
Gang
Sabastian Lanza
Fantastic Memory
Sadness
The funeral
Food and cocktails
Shoot out
Charity event
Im glad your fine brother
Violet
Shocked me to my core.
Clubs
Is it a set up?
The beach house
Big news
Nothing but an illusion.
Alexandra
Lets go
Hospital bed
Who could love a beast?
Day of the wedding.
Blood bath
Is this my life now?
Happy ending.

Friend in me

43 4 0
By AuthorADL

~Sofia~

Iv been teaching Sebastian at home, yes under Conrad's roof, it was decided it wasn't safe for him either, Iv been keeping myself busy for the last 5 days with seb I love this kid, I haven't spoken to Conrad, i refuse to speak to him I'm not sure I want any part in this, at least Iv grown close to Anna who's just given birth to Dante's baby, a baby girl named Aurora, she's been helping me settle in, I don't know how she does it, was she born into this? These are burning questions that I wish to ask her, but how? I don't want her to think I'm nosey, can I really accept this new life?

I'm sitting alone at the island sipping my what, erm 4th glass of Gin I think well I've lost count but I can tell you the rooms beginning to slightly sway, my thoughts are interrupted by a male clearing their throat, I roll my eyes thinking maybe it's Conrad.

I look up and notice these amazing Blue eyes staring back at me, " you must be Sofia. Iv got some one here who is dying to see you" he grinned

I frowned " who are you? " I stumble off the stool

" Kane. I'm Connor and Conrad's cousin. I found this gorgeous woman looking for you"

My eyes grew wide when I realised it was mollie stood behind him, I threw my arms around her neck " Iv missed you so much"

She hugged me back " I'm glad your safe. I knew you would be with Conrad. I know what's going on now I'm up to date" she smiled, it was strange she didn't seem surprised or upset angry? Nothing it was like she already knew, I don't know maybe I'm thinking too deep into it.

" Conrad has agreed for me stay, to get you used to being here, how have you been?" She steps back like she's observing me.

I don't want to ask questions, I'm just glad my best friend is here, looking at her my emotions are tipping over the edge I can feel the tears coming the overwhelming sadness and there it is, I break down sliding down the wall behind me with my head in my hands unable to breathe to get any words out, mollie by my side I put my head into her, " I I I"

" shh it's okay sof let it out"

I heard the door shut looking up I realise kanes left and stood in his place is Conrad. Seeing him makes me cry even more, Iv fell for this man, this criminal I feel lied to and betrayed.

" Mollie, can I speak with you in my office please"

Conrad came to my side " get up baby come on"

I let him help me up and he lead me upstairs, we passed my room and he stood outside his " sofia please get in my bed and wait for me" he kissed my cheek and opened the door, I just looked at him with nothing to say, but I find myself agreeing my feet just walk without me even processing it, I enter and he shuts the door, I look around his room and spot his bathroom, feeling dirty I decide to use his shower, Hopefully this will make me feel better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

449 6 24
A mute boy who don't like violence but his fate always played another plan..... and On other side a man who is most powerful and merciless mafia who...
238K 5.5K 37
One day the "mafia prince" Luke will be the Spanish Mafia leader. But for now...it's high school for him! Since Stefa and Álvaro, his parents, adop...
84.8K 1.8K 42
Oakley grew up with her dad and her stepmom, Oakley's mom left when Oakley was 5 and her dad blamed it all on Oakley. Her dad told her that it was he...
909K 28.5K 82
This is a story of two broken souls who were brought together by one's lust and other's fear. Sophia She was young, innocent, loving and pretty with...