How hard could it be? • LM...

By allisonslover1

• BOOK ONE • "That makes me her best friend, not a fucking mind reader!" When a witch with terrible fashion s... More

Act I
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Act II
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Act III
Helpline numbers
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Announcement!
Act IV
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
SEQUEL

Chapter 39

871 38 2
By allisonslover1

            "I wanna make em' scared
               like I could be anywhere."

Stiles unlocked the double doors to the ice rink, pushing them open. The group of six walked in, looking around.

Jade laced her white pair of skates up, deep in thought. She hadn't been able to find anything
in her spell book about lizard-like creatures that attacked people. She'd have to try and do more research.

She got up, carefully stepping onto the rink. She started to skate, pulling out tricks here and there. She forgot how much she missed this feeling. When she was six, she started ice skating classes. She went for a few years, but most moves that she learnt were taught to her by her mom.

Lydia joined her, skating alongside her. "Do you know how to do an axel?" Lydia asked. Jade nodded. "Okay, on three let's do one."

The strawberry blonde counted down. When she got to three, the two girls spun in the air, landing perfectly.

Stiles, Allison and Scott were stood on the outskirts of the rink, jaws hanging open. Max was still attempting to do up his skates, but was watching the girls at the same time. Finally lacing them up, he stood next to the group.

Jade and Lydia skated towards their friends. Lydia grabbed Stiles hand, dragging him onto the ice. Scott stepped on next, slapping to the floor straight away. The twins and Allison looked at the boy, bursting out into laughter.

Allison grabbed his hand, helping him to his feet. The three teens tried to coach Scott on how to skate, but he kept on falling.

Jade and Max took a few laps around the rink, before heading back to Allison and Scott. Even though Max had no sense of balance, ice skating and skateboarding were two things he could actually do.

"I think I'm getting the hang of it!" Scott exclaimed, looking back at his girlfriend.

"Rookie mistake," Max sighed. And of course he was right because a split second later, the boy face planted into the glass. He fell onto the floor in a heap. "I think he gave himself a concussion," Max complained, rubbing his head in pain.

"You looked like you hit your head that time," Allison commented, kneeling down beside him.

"What's that Coach?" Scott asked.

"Yep, you definitely hit your head," Allison observed. The three friends helped Scott to hit feet, carrying him to the chairs beside the rink.
Jade muttered an incantation under her breath, healing Scott and Max simultaneously. "We're gonna go take some photos in the booth, is that okay?" Allison asked.

They nodded as the couple headed towards the other side of the room. "Jade, I want to get photos with you and Lydia later!" Allison shouted over her shoulder.

The blonde sent a thumbs up to her friend. "Skate again?" she asked her brother. They may as well make the most of their time there.

"I need a drink. Might just sit out for a few minutes," Max commented, taking the seat that Scott had previously left. Stiles came out of the rink, sitting next to the brunette.

So much for coming to skate. The two boys were sitting out and Allison and Scott had went to take photos. Jade stepped onto the ice, spinning and landing for a while, but then something caught her attention. She noticed Lydia kneeling down in the middle of the rink. What was she doing?

She seemed to be holding something, but Jade was too far away to see what it was. Quickly, she skated towards the girl, kneeling beside her. God the ice was freezing. Why Lydia was willingly sitting down here, she had no idea.

She looked more closely at what Lydia had in her hand, but it didn't make any sense. It was a wolfsbane petal. And in front of them a wolfsbane plant. "Lydia?" Jade asked, furrowing her brows. She didn't answer, which just made the blonde even more concerned. It was almost as if Lydia was in some sort of a trance.

"Lyds? You okay?" she tried again. With a confused look on her face, Lydia began to brush away the top layer of ice. Out of nowhere, she started to yell. It was an ear-piercing scream and Jade wasn't sure how the glass hadn't shattered from the noise.

Lydia started to scream even louder- if that was even possible- as tears started to stream down her face. She started to claw at the ice, eyes closed in fear. She grabbed Jade's arm, squeezing tightly. "Hey, you're okay, you're safe," Jade tried to reassure her, but it just wasn't working. Lydia tightened her grip on Jade, still sobbing uncontrollably.

The doors to the rink were opened loudly. Stiles, Max, Allison and Scott came into view, eyes wide in fear.

Jade cast a look over her shoulder, shrugging her shoulders in alarm. She was still muttering reassuring words under her breath to Lydia, but there was just no comforting her. What had made Lydia so afraid?

~

"I can handle her myself," Scott pointed out.

"You could handle her better with me. We're friends. Well, we were friends. I don't know anymore," Max sighed, walking beside his cousin.

"Since when were you and Erica friends?" Scott questioned.

"Since, like, when we first moved here. Somewhere along that timeline," Max replied. He stopped talking as they neared the blonde's locker.

Scott stood behind her, waiting for her to realise they were there. She turned around, but it didn't look like she expected Max to be there. Her confident persona slipped for a second, before she regained herself. It didn't matter if Max was her friend or not. Derek was her Alpha.

"Two's not enough for him. I know he needs at least three," Scott commented. "So who's next?"

Erica scoffed, closing her locker. He didn't think that she was going to help him, did he? And why had he brought Max along with him? As some sort of a guilt trip? Well, two could play that game. "Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you?" she asked, referring to Scott.

Now it was Max's turn to scoff. "Scott wouldn't join Derek. We don't even like him. We tolerate him, and we can barely do that. So, we'll ask again. Who's next?"

"You're not intimidating, so there's no point trying," she laughed. "You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me and put it online?"

"Erica," Max began. He felt a ping of guilt hit him. Within a week of becoming friends with the blonde, he'd witnessed her have a seizure. He didn't get how people could be so cruel and video something like that, let alone put it on the internet.

"It happened during class," she continued. "I started seizing at my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to-"

"Cause it could break your teeth," Max finished for her. She glanced at him shortly. She didn't realise Max had actually payed attention when she was talking about her seizures.

"Do you wanna know what happened next?" Erica asked, her voice breaking ever so slightly. Max in fact did know what happened next, but chose to let the girl finish.

"I piss myself. And they start laughing." She started taking steps towards Scott now. "You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerk-off had to go and put cameras in everybody's phones," she shouted, pushing Scott against the lockers.

She tangled a hand in his hair, trapping him between her arms. "Look at me now," she whispered softly.

Max caught sight of Allison and Jade up the hallway, staring at them. His sister quirked a brow at him. He shook his head at them in hopes that they would get that it wasn't what it looked like. "That's right. You only have eyes for Allison," Erica taunted.

"Come on," Jade whispered, dragging Allison away from the scene. She knew Scott wasn't flirting with Erica, but it still looked that way.

Scott grabbed her arms, prying them away from him. "Scott, you'll hurt her," Max commented. Erica gasped, laughing slightly. The group looked back down the corridor to see the two girls gone.

The blonde glared back at them, before stalking off. "Lovely," Max observed. "Now, I'm hungry so who wants lunch?"

                                    ~

Stiles and Jade bumped into Allison, making their way to Scott and Max. The two girls muttered quiet greetings to each other on their way past.

"Do you see that?" Stiles panted out. He was gesturing at an empty table near them.

"It's an empty table," Scott commented, eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah, there's like ten empty ones here, what's your point?" Max asked. He didn't get what was so special about a table.

"Whose empty table?" Jade asked. She was too impatient for this. She silently prayed Boyd wasn't considering the offer of the bite. A look of realisation came over the two boys faces. "Yeah. Come on," she huffed.

~

"Boyd," Max yelled.

He glanced over when his name was called, before turning back to the machinery he was on.

Stiles had left to check Boyd's house to see if he was there. That obviously wasn't going to work considering the boy was here. Max had, for once, refused to let his sister and cousin go alone. Usually, he would have went with Stiles, but this was different. He'd went to Jade's car quickly before coming to the ice rink and he'd got more weapons he thought he might need, in case a fight broke out.

"We just want to talk. Please Boyd," Jade tried. He refused to look at her. He didn't want to see the disappointment that he was expecting to see in her eyes. She didn't understand.

"Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything," Scott said.

Boyd turned off the machine, turning to look at Scott. "He told me about the hunters," he sighed.

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" Max asked. Boyd didn't reply, so Max took this as his sign to continue. "Whatever you want, there's other ways to get it."

"I just want to not eat lunch alone every day," Boyd exclaimed.

Jade felt a twinge of guilt. She had tried to get Boyd to sit with her, but maybe she should have tried harder. Deciding to hold her tongue on that topic, she tried a different tactic. "If you're looking for friends, you've got me. And you can do a lot better than Derek. He's an asshole who's only out for himself."

"That really hurt Jade!" Derek exclaimed. He needed a fucking badge saying how much he loved dramatic entrances. The group turned around to be met with Derek's pack. The Alpha and two betas were all dressed in leather jackets. Christ, it was like something out of  Grease. "I mean, if you're going to review me at least take a consensus. Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hmm. In a word... transformative," she said. She bared her fangs at the group.

Max laughed slightly at the blonde's attempt to scare them. Jade could easily kick her ass blindfolded.

"Isaac?" Derek asked.

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great," he remarked. Like Erica, he was talking- even standing- with a new found confidence.

"Okay hold on. This isn't exactly a fair fight," Scott commented. Jade raised her brows in surprise. What the hell was he on about? Okay, she was slightly biased, but they could easily take the werewolves on. Well, she hoped they could anyways.

"Then go home Scott," Derek triumphantly replied. Erica and Isaac began to advance towards the group.

Max reached into his pocket, pulling out a pocket knife. By the look on Derek's face, he hadn't expected him to come with any weapons. Scott hit the ice, on his hands and knees. Jade stood her ground, waiting for them to come to her. "I meant a fair fight for them," Scott snarled, eyes yellow.

A/N

I have to say this is one of my favourite episode in season 2

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.5K 1.2K 88
Rayne Stilinkski is a 15 year old girl who's brother woke her up to look for a dead body with their friend. Suddenly her friend gets bit and then bec...
236K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
60.8K 1.4K 34
"𝐵𝓊𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃' 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈 𝒪𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓌𝑒'𝓋𝑒 𝒷𝑜𝓉𝒽 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹𝒷𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝐿𝑒𝓉'𝓈 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒾�...
63.4K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...