ιѕѕυєѕ. (A Kyle David Hall Fa...

By Kyeforceskies

When Anna meets her favorite youtuber, Kyle David Hall, things start to get a little crazy. Fake friends, rea... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10/ Update
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27

Chapter 8

861 38 1
By Kyeforceskies

*Kyles POV*
I looked over as I finished my noodles & saw 2 girls hugging each other. I then realized they were hugging and screaming over me.

Wow.

This is outrageous.

I looked over at them and gave them a smile. I swear, last time I checked, I was just another human.

I stood up and acted normally as I made another sale.

The two girls slowly approached me.

"Hey, Kyle! It's such an honor to be able to meet you." She was a few inches shorter than me, had red-brown hair with blonde highlights, and she was obviously confident.

"Oh, hey." I smiled brightly. "I'm just another person, I don't see the big deal," I felt my cheeks turn red, as if I was blushing. I looked down and saw this adorable young teen in the arms of the one I had just met, hugging her to death and not even noticing I'm here.

"Aww, who's she?" I looked down the shorter girl.

"Oh, that's Anna. She's sort of having a Fangirl seizure," she giggled. I liked this girl. She was sweet, funny, and genuine.

"I'm Stella, by the way," she held out her hand. I was too zoned out from focusing on Anna. "Huh? Oh yeah. Hey. I'm obviously Kyle," I laughed nervously.

Anna then let go of Stella. She looked at me and squealed, and then quickly grabbing onto me and hugging me tightly. She's so small. It's so adorable.

I laughed and held her to me. She looked up at me. "Hey there, pretty lady," I smiled with a smirk on my face, as I spoke in a silly voice.

She sniffled & laughed. "Hey cutie booty," she giggled.

There was something different about these girls. Something great. Something new.

I wanted to get to know them.

Badly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2K 35
🔞🔞🔞 You R@ped me you are a sinner i will expose you in front of this world MR JEON JUNGKOOK.... .................................... He is taking...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
83.6K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
369K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)