The lies we all read...

By ThetaTheDragon

as the title inquiries More

The lies that we all read...
The one we all have
The feelings...
insanity is taking over...
The war of years and years to come...
The battle is lost...
Special guest edition number one... with special guest Phreakzz
The troll of existence...
The sick cruel game of life...
The fat cats and there lies...
The oppression of the working and suffering...
The screams of the lost...
Theories of a madman or someone I am supposed to trust.
Looking backwards to go forwards...

Personal thoughts about America...

8 1 0
By ThetaTheDragon

America a very corrupt nation that I'm not in very least proud to say I live because everyday life rich get richer poor get poorer people have go at each others throats just to make it you have to literary throw up under bus to get anywhere music seems to influence everyone taxes go up jobs go down economy goes to hell poking our noses in other people business without having any idea why and how...That's my thoughts on America...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.8K 209 25
Lisa Roberts, Jill Robert's younger sister. When Jill was a killer in the 2011 WoodsBoro murders, Jill let her baby sister survive, knowing only hers...
43.9M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...
53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...