Till You Are With Me

By 104shivika

A shivika short story:kalyani mills track Same are the characters, nature and same is the shivika magic. Jus... More

•PART 1•
•PART 2•
•Part 3•
•Part4•
THANK YOU
•Part5•
•Part6•
•Part7•
•Part8•
•Part9•
•Part10•
•Part11•
•Part12•
•Part13•
•Part14•
•Part15•
•Part16•
•Part17•
•Part18•
•Part19•
•Part20•
•Part21•
•Part 22•
•Part 23•
Promos
•Part 24•
•Part 25•
•Part 26•
•Part 27•
•Part 28•
•Part 29•
•Part 30•
•Part 31•
•Part 32•
Note
Note
Promo
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note
•Part 47•
•Part 48•
•Part 49•
Note
•Part 50•
•Part 51•
•Part 52•
• Part 53 •
•Part 54•
Part 55
•Part 56•
•Part 58•
•Part 59• (Epilogue)
NEW BOOK

•Part 57•

1.1K 115 94
By 104shivika

Heyyaaaaa

Am back

So sorry for such delay in update.

I was having my graduation final exams, practicals ,presentation, report and many more lined up in these two months.

And now i have almost completed with all my exams and almost graduated.

So I am back here with an update for you guys.

Enjoy reading, and do shower your love on "Till you are with me"

Enjoy reading

Do read, vote and comment guys. It keeps on motivating me.

Let me know if you are getting bored or want some changes in plot.
Reviews are accepted either good or bad.

........................................................................

It was late evening by the time shivay reached back Home. He glanced at the entrance standing near by his car, removed his shades.

He knew what was awaiting him inside.
He knew if not for the younger ones, he had to answer his Elders.

They deserved to know the truth. Because somewhere it was her, A sister, A daughter of Oberois.

He entered oberoi mansion, to see all elder oberois sitting around looking at each other seriously. He nodded, breathing in, entered the mansion.

The surrounding was tense, cold and all silent, his footsteps made the loud noise, echoing around the hall.

As soon as the voice reached elders, they looked at door to see shivay standing there in his coal dark black suit, and those ocean deep blue eyes, his stubble held high.

While jhanvi and pinky sat beside dadi, holding her wrinkled hands into theirs. Tej and shakti were on the opposite side, who stood up seeing shivay approaching them.

They had received the news about roops encounter and death. Though it was acceptable and grief for dadi, she sat their silent, her eyes casted down.

But it was a bit unsettling for her two sons, the way shivay thinks, for the safety of his family, his tactics and ways aren't hidden from tej and shakti.

They were trying hard to join the dots but weren't able too. The way shivay ran out, the other young ones were on trip, it was indicating just one thing, shivay was somewhere a part of this.

Shivay glanced at shakti and tej, seeing them thinking about something, he nodded and made his way towards dadi, who was sitting in between.

He glanced at her, to see dried tearmarks, his glassy cold eyes softened into darker shade, THE SSO was layered by the billu.

He bent down, Sitting on his knees, infront of her, while she refused to look into his eyes, which still held love and concern.

He glanced at jhanvi and pinky, they left hand, shivay slowly took her weak wrinkled, cold hands into his warm strong one. The warmnthness that he held, made dadi shed some more tears.

Shivay rose up a bit and wiped her tears away, and kissed her on her wrinkled forehead and her hairs. While her trembling hands held his cheeks.

Shivay sat in front at his initial position, holding her hands, caressing them. Coaxing her to speak up.

Dadi : maaf karde billu, roop ki itni galtiya, gunaah ki zimmedar to mein hi hun,
Par ye ansu bhi nahi rukhrahe, kya karu.
She looked at him, while her eyes teared up.

Shivay is about to speak up but dadi held his hand, stopping him.

Dadi : par ab basss,
She took her hands and wiped her tears.
She held shivay hand this time firmly.

Usse uski gunnaho ki saja mili hai, aur muhje koi shikayat nahi.
Jo 25 saal pehle hua nahi hona chaiye tha, par ab jo hogaya so hogaya.

Aur aaj jo bhi Hua hai, wo bhi galat nahi tha.
She says glancing at tejvi and shanky.

Ab bas aur nahi, ab sirf khushiyan hi khushiyan hongi. Hai na billu?
She asks him, caressing his cheeks.

Shivay smiles at her, her words made him feel a bit lighter. He didn't knew how will a mother, a dadi and a mother in law react. He was unsure of her reaction, but felt relieved now.

Shivay : bilkul dadi, sab kuch thik hogaya, ab bas khushiyan hi khushiyan hogi.
He says widely smiling at her.

Tej press shivay shoulder,
Tej : Haan, shivay, bus ek galat kaha tumne sab sahi hua nahi hai,
Tumne sab sahi kiya hai.

Dadi nods at tej words. While pinky, jhanvi and shakti look at shivay proudly. All of them smile heartily. The kalyani mills secret, the past, the mystery, everything solved, it ends on well note. Alls well that end well.

Scene shifts towards temple area.

Dadi lights a diya, praying for happiness, love and prosperity for her family. While others join her for praying.
The long wait comes to an end, as the good and happy times arrive finally.

As they are on the dining table having their dinner. Chatting happily, the old times, their childhood, newly married phase, teasing each other.

The house looked happy and alive with these cheerful faces of elders. While shivay fed dadi and dadi fed shivay lovingly.

Pinky then interupted and asked shivay
Pinky : shivay, when are you going to leave for lonavala? Tomorrow?
She enquired.

To which shivay nods at her
Shivay : Yeahh, probably tomorrow early morning.
Why mom?
He asked

Pinky : no, nothing I was just thinking to plan a trip to kuldevi, after you all come back.
Everything is going good, why not start afresh with blessings of God.
Kyun mummyji?
Pinky suggested.

Dadi : this is good. It's been so many days, and all children will start their new life with blessings.
You guys come back after your trip, till than I and these both will see auspicious date and preparations.
Dadi said to shivay while, he nods.

Shakti : arre ma, let him go first to trip, otherwise anu and omru wont leave him
He chuckled while shivay chuckled too.

Shivay : you are right papa, your daughter won't leave me at peace of I won't reach their tomorrow.
He said nodding a negative, chuckling.

He loved how his family involved anika even when she wasnt here, as if she was here, with them.
This felt good, the happy and joyous family, all together, laughing having their dinner, the dream coming true.

But he was missing her, how much he wished she was here, to join them in this happiness. Though it felt incomplete without her, this was complete too.
He chuckled imagining how she would have complained to her shakti papa, her badepapa and pinky ma about him teasing her. And then fluffed her face, until he would feed her and apologize.

Tej cleared his throat to bring out shivay from his thoughts about his love.

Tej : and I really wish, you should leave as soon as possible to Lonalava before anu and my sons get angry on you and burn you or better say drown you in water
He teased shivay, which lead shivay to turn red.

As his dinner was almost done, he moved to room, reasoning an important call. While chuckles and laugh echoed behind.

As soon as he reached their room, he stopped near the dressing table. It still smelled of her. Her bangles were pile scattered, with her hair clips on the table.
It felt as if she was here.
He looked into mirror remembering the time he made her wore sindoor and mangalsutra. He smiled warmly at those moments.

Those precious moments are what he cherished, the right, she had on him, the right he has on her. The way both claimed their love for each other. He caressed the ring on his finger.

Shivay to himself, caressing the ring :I love you anika, just some more hours and then I will be with you.
And I am waiting for your reply for my I love you.

Shivay ran his hand through his hairs and started to pack his bag for trip. Finishing with packing, he received a call from mishra.

On call,

Mishra : good evening sir the meeting with Japanese clients is scheduled today at 10 : 30 pm

Shivay sat on his study table and wore his glasses and took out file from drawer and started going through it.

Shivay : is the presentation and details ready mishra?
He said grabbing another file and going through it.

Mishra : yes sir everything is ready.

Shivay : okay mishra, get the details ready, the presentation too. Send me the copy once at mail. I will recheck it and let you know.

Mishra : okay sir
Saying so he cut the call.

Shivay called Khanna,

Shivay : khanna, get my car ready by tomorrow 8 in morning.
Okay?

Khanna : yes sir. Don't worry.

Shivay hangs up the call.

While he gets busy with his work at the other side the younger are enjoying their dinner.

In oberoi farmhouse,

The day was spent with full joy. The first part of days was spent with shopping for trip. Anirivya and omruhil spent their morning enjoying your fullest.

And to shivays nightmare, roaming outside in hot afternoon, eating varieties of junk food, chats, ice cream, and many more.

The afternoon was spent with all of them watching movie. While it was a struggle to choose a movie to watch, while everyone had their individual favourites.

Deciding on 3 of them, they had watched 3 movies in row. Snuggled up in the warm blankets in cold, large home threater with recliners and food to munch.

It was evening 6 till when all came out for tea break and rest, were in their rooms till time for dinner.

Though she missed shivay, the messages were the only relief to her. When she called him, he was busy, while he called, they were busy shopping and watching movie.

They had their dinner, in the their rooms itself and laid down to rest.

Aniks wasnt able to sleep, she was missing her shivay. His warmnthness, his protectiveness.

Though she enjoyed eating outside, jumping, shopping, bargaining. She missed him being part of it. How he reprimanded her of eating outside junk food, would cook for her whatever she wished for. Him bringing the vendors or better say whole shop at home, and no bargaining. Her asking him, him denying and showing tadi, and then choosing the perfect one.
She missed this. Missed him. Missed themselves. Though she won't deny she enjoyed herself with her sisters and brothers.

While she was engrossed in her shivay thoughts, she woke up with jerk, with ringing of her phone.

Sleeping on her stomach and placing the phone near headboard , she received his video call to come up with his warmly smiling face.

While the smile widened on his face seeing anika after long time.
He looked at her for minutes and so did She.

Shivay : enjoying ani?

Anika : hmm, she answers.

Shivay : itna pheeka wala haan kyun?
What happened?
He asks wondering what must have happened there.

Anika : kuch nahi, missing you.I
She nods no, and whispers lovingly.

Shivay : I am missing you too,

Anika : when will you come here, you are coming tomorrow na?
She asks excitedly, excited to meet him, be in his protective arms again, feel his protective forhead kisses, his hand running through her hairs

Shivay : I don't know if I will be able To come or not tomorrow. I am having a meeting tomorrow evening the last one then the deal will be finalized.
He informed her, while she bent her head down sadly, while he smiled at her, and chuckled.

Anika : okay finish your work fast Mr shivay singh oberoi and come here soon otherwise........
.
.
(Something clicked her)
And Haan? Apne medicines li? Khana khaya time pe? Rest?
She asks about him and his health while he assured her.

Almost 2 hours spent on videocall, with anika telling each and everyone excitedly to shivay while he listened to her. Though he scolded her for her carelessness for food and health, he cooled down soon.

Shivay just wished her to be in his arms, wrapping her hands around his neck, her head resting on his chest. Nothing else. He was carving for her love. This was the first time they have been away happily, with family beside them, enjoying yet distanced.

While shivay to briefed her about how everything is going good in house with elders happiness and joy. He took care of not spilling any of the roop and veer fiasco to her for now. He wants to tell her, confess her but not now, not like this.

Shivay : anika you rest now, it's almost 10 : 15, you must also go to sleep, you look so tired. Go sleep.
He informed her sternly, seeing her yawning and rubbing her eyes.

Anika : but I want to talk with you....
She tried to convince him but

Shivay : Go and sleep anika, come on we will talk tomorrow. Okay
He says with stern voice, making her agree as she was sleepy too.

Anika : you also sleep, good night, take rest.
She informed.

Shivay : good night, take care....
I love you....
He whispered softly

Anika : Apke I love ka answer when you are infront of me, when you are here.
She chided, teased him..

Shivay : okay
Will reach their soon as soon as my work finishes.
He raised his hands up.

While shivay and anika hanged up call. Anika was soon asleep while shivay finished his work call by an hour or two and was off to bed.

It was 8 in morning.
When shivay arrived, down the stairs dressed in the sweatshirt with coat, and denim with his shades on.
He removed his shades, and took blessing of elders and made his way out of mansion.

Settling in the car, khanna drive the car out of the driveway of Oberois mansion.

Shivay looked at front, smiling at himself, imagining the look of surprises in her face.

Shivay : I am eagerly waiting to be in your arms anika. See you soon.
He smiled, at the wallpaper of his phone, swiped up and continues working on his iPad.

Oberoi farmhouse

It was early morning when everyone woke up, we're enjoying their tea in the garden. Planning their day. While anika seemed a bit upset and off today.

All had their breakfast together, with lots of bickering. But anika was a bit out of place. As she was expecting to see shivay today morning. But he wasn't, and won't be able to come.

Tomorrow he will reach here, then they will be off to trip. They won't be able to spend time at this beautiful place. Make some memories here. She promised herself not to forgive that bagadbilla of hers for making her wait this much.

Let him be back, she will teach him a good lesson. Hunnhhh.

While everyone noticed her different behaviour, they all planned to play games. While anika sat under the shade.

Rudra ran to her, and pulled her while she sat down again.
Rudra : bhabhi yaar chalo na, this is not done
How will we enjoy without you
Chalo chalo

While gauri took joined
Gauri : Haan na jiji, chaliye na maja ayega. Like we used to play on childhood, in our veranda.
Chaliye Chaliye

And why is your face so fluffed? Fought with bade bhaiya?
She asked sitting beside her, wrapping a arm around her, swaying her.

Anika : nahi gauri,
It's just, he was going to come here by today, but he is busy with his meetings. He said he will tomorrow.
She said sadly, looking at all and then down.

She was missing him. She wanted to spend time with him also. Why doesn't he understand this.

Gauri : ohhh, this is matter, my Jiji is sad.
She said pulling her cheeks. While bhavya sat on other side of anika.

Bhavya : if you order, we will encounter shivay bhaiya as soon as he comes back? What say?
She suggests anika, trying to lift her mood.

Rudra sits in front of anika, on his knees,
Rudra : bhabhi,after troubling you so much bhaiya deserves, the pool water.
According to me you should just push him into pool. And should not let him drink his espresso for whole trip.
He gives her ideas while anika chuckles and giggles at their ideas, and seeing them trying to lift her mood.

Anika : of course, let patidev come back, then see
She smirked and then glanced at all.

All of them sighed happily looking at that heartily smile back on their bhabhi face. One thing was for sure, their bhaiya aka shivay wasn't on any safer side.

Rudra : then for now, let's go and play bhabhi till bhaiya comes, otherwise he will start throwing tadi the time he comes back. Come on.
He grabbed her hand and took her at the middle of ground.

Anika bhavya and gauri enjoyed the large swing , in those green surrounding, filled with fresh air, smelled of wet dew grass and flowers. Birds chirping around, with the voice or swings, and their happy laughter filled in the house.

While they all ran toward the centre, void of any obstacles. Gauri brought up a cloth to blind.

First it was Rudra to be blinded, who sulked upon him being their first target. Though he played, he wasn't able to catch anyone of them.
Looking at his puppy crying face,while he sat down on grass not being able to catch anyone, gauri gave up first, and moves toward him.

While he catches her, making her shierk and wine.

It was gauri turn, when all of them were running around her. She kept running here and there with her hairs open, swaying around, her bangles making melodious voice.

She knew her man was standing at the same place, his eyes were on her constantly. She remembered the last time they were playing, how he was wearing at same place.

While om was lost in her, She moved towards him silently and hugged him. While he smiled at her, shocked seeing her coming his way directly, and hugged him. He too hugged her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

Soon it was om's turn, who catches bhavya in an instant and made her out.
And it was her turn the next. Soon enough she catches anika.

Anika : now look how I will catch all of you in a minute.
She said while omkara was blindimg her with cloth on her eyes.
Everyone chuckled at her, and took their places.

Rudra and gauri, turned her round and round and let her go.

It was anika turn to catch everyone, this time. Everyone was reading, giggling, making noises for her to hear and tease her.

While first she catches, Rudra by pulling his sleeves and shirt, and then omkara, followed by bhavya.

It was only gauri who was left to be out, but all were present on ground distracting her.

Soon all the voices turned into silent. Expect the voice of foot steps of one person. She turned around from where the voice came and stood still.

While others moved at one side, clearing the path for their favorite couple.

While shivay stood there at spot, not moving, just looking at his gorgeous wife who was panting after flying around like a butterfly in those green gardens. Sweating, yet looking breathtaking beautiful in that yellow colour offshoulder top.
While anika stopped moving, not hearing the footsteps anymore. She turned back to start searching again.

Shivay soon realised this was best way to surprise her, he increased his pace and ran to her, picking her up from behind, making her shierk.

While he twirled her around in happiness, making her smile widely sensing his presence around her. His arms wrapping around her, in his protectiveness and twirling her around.

She enjoyed as he twirled her around, enough of it, she pressed her hand on his hands, which were gripping her waist, and whispered, breathing heavily, almost panting with happiness. : shivay

Shivay then Made her stand on her own, and then turned her around to himself. While his arms still encircled around her. Ahhh, finally, he is home.

Anika then hurriedly tried to remove her blindfold.
Anika : Arre wait, let me atleast see you na shivay.
She whined, in frustration seeing the knot, not coming out.

Shivay : wait wait.....
He pulled her to himself, and startling unwinding the knot. While she just rested her head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeats, her own favourite rhythm, exclusively for her. She inhaled his coffee scent, and sighed. Finally she is home.

As he removed the blindfold, he held her shoulder, while tried to come out of hug. But stopped himself seeing anikas closed eyes, clutching him tight in hug not letting him go. He smiled at her. And hugged her back tight.

All others soon left from there, giving some privacy to their favourite couple.

Shivay closes his eyes, resting his chin, on her head. While hugging her tight, while her hold only tightened on him. They stood like that for some period of time, until anika came out of hug.

Her traces, stuck into his beard, blocking his view of his love. He frowned and ran his fingers through her hairs, removing her traces from her face, looking into her eyes, which were filled with love. whereas she was just lost in those ocean blue eyes, which held love for her, only her.

He looked at her eyes, to see them stuck at his, staring him, he smiled, kissed her forehead, lovingly, and let his lip linger their for sometime, while she gave in his kiss, and soon joined their forehead, making both of them close their eyes and feel each others presence and love.

Shivay slowly encircled his arms around her waist and uplifted her, making her kiss his forehead, which made him close his eyes in bliss. She let her lips stay at his milky forehead, and opened her eyes, slipped a bit down from his hold, while he still held her up and she placed her soft pluffy lips on his soft ones. Their eyes closed while their breathes mingled with each other

They shared an slow, passionate kiss in the witness of the green nature and under the happy blue sky. With chirping birds around, the wind swayed, making the small shrubs and trees sway around, the fresh flowers scent flowed with the air, with the joy of their reunion after all the hurdles.
It was as if nature was rejoicing their reunion.

........................................................................

So guys.

Wrote something after so many days, how was it.

"Till you are with me"
It's gonna end soon.

And yeahh dont worry this book wont be left incompleted.

Thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Keep Supporting.

Stay tuned

Let me know your reviews.

Do read, vote and comment.

Thank you so much, means a lot

104shivika

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 84.5K 37
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
7.9K 491 21
"So, Minho," He started, sliding into the seat next to him before taking the guitar off his chest. Minho held his breath for a second as he felt Jisu...
44.9K 1.3K 7
Raman and Ishita's relationship has hit a dead end. They love each other but he just won't admit it. So when he goes to Mumbai in a huff after Ishita...
236K 25.7K 46
Shivaay Singh Oberoi, a bad boy and the most popular guy in college. 🤷‍♂ Anika, a nerd who is only concentrated on her studies and hates Shivaay. 💁...