Heart Strings (Anuseena)

By ideazone

One Shorts Chapters (OS) , Two Shorts Chapters (TS), Recreation Of Scenes For Anuseena More

1. Blommed Love
2. Love Heals
3.1 Rebirth of Trust
3.2 Rebirth of Trust
3.3 Rebirth of Trust
4. Loveness
5.1 Mistakes I made
5.2 Mistakes I made
6. Lovely Couple
7. Your Comfort Zone
8. You Matters a Lot!
9. Support System
10. Fun moments
11.1 Love Heals every Pain
11.2 Love Heals every Pain
12.1 Shinning Star I
12.2 Shining Star II
13. Holi Romance
15. Sweet Little Moments
16. The Coffee Date.!

14. Honeymoon

1K 89 40
By ideazone

A kind of sequel of the previous Chapter
If you dont know toh go and read that but a glimpse of that:- Anubhav had gifted haseena the tickets to maldives for their honeymoon so continuing from that only. And also you guys wanted me to continue so here it is. And A very big thanks for supporting.

( And also accept my SORRY )

Two Days Later..

Maa- haseena tum dono ne sari packing karli hai na

HM- ji maa...

The whole family had actually gathered to bid them a bye

KS- bhabi hum ne apko jo jo tips di hai woh yaad hai na (she asked winking)

HM- karishma (she blushed a bit)

AS- esi kya 'tips' di hai apne apni bhabi ko bhena

HM- kuch nahi

Ammi- aur ha eak dusre ka dhyan rakhna

PS- aur ha ate wakt eak khushkhabari leke aana (she said while blushing in her accent style)

SS- aur maine jo list di hai woh leke anna

HM- bilkul santosh sharma

AS- (mumbled) abb koi akela chode toh ayegi na khushkhabari

VS- kya kaha anu bhaiya jara jor se kahiye na (teasingly)

AS- kuch nahi, chale haseena warna der ho jayegi

PS- dekho toh kisiko kitni jaldi hai honeymoon ke liye (blushing, ajj pushpe rok hi nahi pa rahi hai khud ko)

HM- pushpa ji!

Ammi- sahi toh kaha aur ha anubhav haseen ko pani se sambhal na

SS- kyu ammi?

Ammi- yeh apki Haseena maddam jo dikhti hai woh hai nahi jab bhi pani dekhti hai toh khud ko rok nahi pati hai

HM- ammi kya app sab se samne (embarrassed)

AS- haseena accha hua na ammi ne bata diya, aur ammi hum dhyan rakhe ge

Finally! The family left them
The announcement of flight was done anubhav and haseena bored the flight. Haseena was on window seat anubhav was next to her seat.

HM- anubhav...

AS- hmm

HM- yeh experience kitna pyara hai na?

AS- bilkul

HM- hame na pani bhot hi pasad hai matlab beaches, islands and all, aur maldives perfect jagah hai hum bhot hi excited hai

AS- hum bhi, wese haseena ji apko yaad hai na hum apne 'honeymoon' ke liye ja raje hai (focusing on that specific word)

HM- ha yaad hai hame (she rested her head on his shoulder)

HM- wese apne kaha booking ki hai ?

AS- apko pani bhot pasand hai na (she nodded) toh hum ne hamara stay water villa mai kya hai booking

HM- wow water villa hum ne woh sirf internet mai dekha hai aur hum kuch din waha rehne wale hai

Soon the flight landed on the city of water the atmosphere was so smooth and romantic one side is see another side some beautiful resorts and sky on the head. This place is perfect for couples.

HM- anubhav yeh kitni sundar jagah hai

AS- ha haseena woh bhot hi khubsurat jagah hai yeh, par beshak apse khubsurat nhai (flirting guru)

HM- anubhav! App apni patni ke sath hai toh please flirting band kariye aur wese bhi hame na yeh khubsurat na nazara dekhna hai na ki apki flirting

Anubhav put his hands on her shoulders and she too wrapped her arm around his.

Thery reached 'Taj Exotica Resort' where they were gone stay for three days. It was basically a water villa with the nice view of the sea.. And at night time it experiences romantic nature..

AS- haseena app jiye room mai hum kuch formalities hai woh puri kar ke ate hai

HM- ji

She moved towards the room whereas he went to reception to complete some formalities. When she entered the room she was fascinated by the view in front of her the bed was decorated with some english rose petals and there was two swans facing each other made with white towels, actually that swans depicts a strong and loving relationship between tow newly weds, yes indeed they are not newly wed couple but it seems that they are! That cham of their relationship never ended, still they look alike newly weds.

She was about to move further but was stopped by the knock on the door. She took the luggage from that man and at the same time anubhav also came after completing the formalities.

AS- haseena apko kesa lagi yeh jagah

HM- anubhav hamare pass shabd nahi hai sach mai yeh bhot hi sundar hai Matlab hum ne socha nahi tha ki hum kabhi bhi esi sundar si jagha jayege aur wah rahenge bhi

AS- sach mai yeh bhot hi sunder hai, wese ajj hum yah sirf hotel mai hi rehne wale hai (back hugging her)

HM- kyu (she said putting her hands around his wich were on her stomach)

AS- are hum abhi toh safar kar ke aye hai aur wese bhi hum hamare 'honeymoon' pe aye hai na ki kisi trip pe jo ghum te phire (putting his chin on her shoulder)

She jerked him away and turned towards him with a grumpy expression saying

HM- nahi hame ghumne jana ahi anu kitni pyari jagah hai aur wese bhi hum na bhot hi excited hai beaches ghumne ko (excited)

AS- abb app hame itne pyar se keh hi rahi hia toh thik hai (referring that she said him 'anu')

HM- ha toh app hamre patidev hai aur jese apko hamare sath flirt karne ka haq hai toh hame bhi toh apko pyar se 'anu' bulane ka haq hai na!

AS- toh hum toh kehte hai ki app na hame roz ese hi 'anu' keh ke buliye hame na hamar yeh nam abhi aur bhi pasand aa eaha hai kyu ki apne jo hame iss nam se pukara hai (flirtingly)

HM- bhot ho gaya apka abhi hum fresh hoke ate hai tab tak app dekh lijiye ki hum kaha ja rahe hai ghumne ajj..

AS- haseena hamare pass usse bhi accha idea hai (smiled)

HM- accha kya?

AS- kyu na sath mai nah le, pani bhi bach jayega aur time bhi toh hum jyada ghum sakte hai (holding her hands moving towards bathroom)

HM- (came out of his grip) ji nahi janab, phele hum nahenge aur phir app warna bhot hi der hojaye gi aur wese bhi apke irade nek nahi lag rhae hame, aur yah na pani ki kami nahi hai pabi hi pani hia toh app intazaar kariye hamara hum aye fresh hoke (moved towards bathroom)

AS- kitni unromantic hai yeh! (He matured sadly)

HM- (from inside) suna humne

He was scrolling his phone when he heard the voice of opening the bathroom door he looked upwards to see his wife in a red crop top with floral print and capri pants with it of same print with hoop earrings. He left open mouthed seeing her in such outfit, she had actually not worn such things before. But she was looking breathtaking. He put his phone aside and moved towards her, she was combing her hairs when she felt two hands around her waist. He was blowing is hot breaths over her exposed neck area making her go crazy for him...

HM- (fumbling) anu..bhav kya..kar rahe hai app

AS- kya kar rahe hai..

He continued his sweet but unbearable torture on her. He made her turn towards him his one hand traveled to her nep of neck and another hand making some invisible patterns on her waist. She held his hairs and one on his torso. He looked at her lips which were inviting him. But this time he wanted her to imitate the kiss. So he dripped his face into her neck not kissing her neck but blowing his breaths over her neck, making her go divine in his love, he them moved towards his face and kissed the mole near her lips, making his lips inger for more time, meanwhile his hands were doing magic on her waist.

She was sure that he was teasing her and she was going week through her knees. She was not able to control herself more amd so bring his face near her face and smashed her lips over his. He smirked as he won her, he deepend the kiss by pulling her more into him by her waist, while she was ruffling his hair. They broke off the kiss due to lac of oxygen. He had a glance if her she was blushing very hard, he made her turn towards mirror, but she was looking down, so he made her look up lifting ger up by chin.

AS- haseena app khud ko dekhiye jara (said near her ears so that his breaths could met her ears)

She had a glance at herself, her neck amd cleavage area was a little red due to his lovemarks, her blush colour was matching with her red crop top, and she was fully flushed, ther cheeks were also tinted with light red color. He whispered in her ears in slow sensual voice "app shadi ke itne mahine baad bhi sharma rahi hai"

HS- hatiye aur taiyaar ho jiye (pushing him towards bathroom and gave him his clothes)

(Malang song from movie-MALANG)

Kaafira To Chal Diya,

Iss Safar Ke Sang,

Kaafira To Chal Diya,

Iss Safar Ke Sang,

Day 1

Anubhav and Haseena were at the best beach of maldives, they were doing snorkeling, Anubhav hold her hand and intertwined it. Both looked at each other and enjoyed the view. They were able to see types of sea animals, fishes and more! It was a very fun experience for bith of them it was very first time they were doing it.

Manzile Na Dor Koi,

Leke Apna Rang..

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

Day 2

Haseena was feared to do boat paragliding, anubhav was there with her, he held her and within few minutes they were up in the air, she had closed her eyes when anubhav asked her to open her eyes she saw a beautiful view in front of her eyes, the birds were were flying up with them, when she had a glance down to see the whole sea, blue in color seems like a blue grass!

Main Vairaagi Sa Jiyun,

Ye Bhatkata Mann,

Main Vairaagi Sa Jiyun,

Ye Bhatkata Mann,

ab Kaha Le Jayega, Ye Awarapan...

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

Day 3

They were enjoying the sunset from the pool which was there itself in their room. Haseena had a swimsuit reveling her mid thighs and a her bare back. Anubhav only had his shorts. He had held her by her waist side hugging her. And she had kept her head over his chest.

Hai nasheebo mein safar toh

main kahi bhi kyu ruku

ohhh...Hai nasheebo mein safar toh

main kahi bhi kyu ruku

chhod ke aaya kinaare

beh saku jitna bahu

din gujarte hi rahe yuhi bemausam

raaste tham jaaye par

ruk paaye na hum

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

Day 4

They were having a night stay in cruise, the wonderful land. It was a pure bliss living over there, anubhav and haseena had been experiencing their mitral bliss

Rubaroo Khudse Hua Hoon,

Mujhme Mujhko Tu Mila,

Rubaroo Khudse Hua Hoon,

Mujhme Mujhko Tu Mila,

Baadlon Ke Iss Jahaan Mein,

Aasman Tujhme Mila..

Pighli Hai Abb Raat Bhi,

Hai Sehar Bhi Ye Namm,

Na Khuda Mein Tu Raha,

Bana Gaya Tu Dharam..

Rahoon Main Malang Malang Malang,

Main Malang Haaye Re...

It was the last day of their honeymoon, and they stealed their love with a kiss..
_____________________________

So here is the next short named 'honeymoon'. Finally completed it and also waiting for your review..

SORRY FOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND SUGGESTIONS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE MY LITTLE EFFORTS AND MY WORKS TOO

WATCH MADDAM SIR AT 10 PM ON SONY SAB ONLY ON TELEVISION

THANK YOU❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.6K 5.3K 52
Short story on Abhimaan
20.6K 4.2K 36
ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ👸🏻ᴀᴜʀ ᴜɴᴋɪ ɪɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ ᴍᴀsᴏᴏᴍ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴏʜᴏᴛ ʜɪ ᴊᴀʏᴀᴅᴀ ᴋʜᴏᴏʙsᴜʀᴀᴛ ᴍᴇʜʙᴏᴏʙᴀ😚 ᴋɪ ᴋᴀʜᴀɴɪ ʜᴀɪ ʙᴀᴋɪ ᴀɴᴅᴀʀ ᴊᴀᴋᴀʀ ᴋʜᴜᴅ ᴘᴀʀ ʟᴏ😂 ᴋɪᴜᴋɪ ɪᴛɴᴀ ᴘᴀɪsᴀ ᴍᴇ ɪᴛɴᴀ ʜɪ ᴍ...
38.6K 5.1K 33
Anuseena ❤
4.6K 724 12
Ghar ki Gali se, Dil ki Gali tak ❤️