Jetstream Arc (on hold)

By MK9Yamato

What if Jaune's transcript was exposed by Cardin and was betrayed by everyone even His friends except for Rub... More

Bio
Ch1: The Samurai returns
Ch3: Confronted
Ch4: Mister Lightning Bolt
Ch5: Desperado
Ch6: bitter reunion
Ch7: R&R (Relax & Raiden)
Ch8: Cold Wind of France
Ch9: Upgrade
Ch10: A pill to swollow
Ch11: Brains
Ch12: The Winds of destruction
Ch13: Maverick or Atlas
Ch14: Fragile friendship
Ch15: Mech Problem
Update
Chapter 16: Capture a Raven
Need Ideas
Chapter 17: Weak Brazilian Male
Chapter 18: Coffee and the Invincible
Jaune's ship

Ch2: Justice

11.7K 165 227
By MK9Yamato

As the day went by Jaune was hearing a lot of commotion mostly surrounding him. Most were bad some were good but he didn't care less. Soon he was approached by an angry Yang walking towards him.

Yang: ARC!!!

Jaune: *sigh* Want to you want Goldilocks.

Yang: You, me area now!

Jaune: *snicker* Ok then.

As the two went to the area both were standing against each other ready to fight.

Jaune: So Goldilocks what do you think of my digs?

Yang: It looks stupid like your face.

Jaune: Well I can still see that all your brains have went to you big bust. No wonder why you can't think before you act.

Yang: Oh what are you going to do break my arms?

Jaune: *chuckles* Well not if you say it like that.

Yang: Well starting today you'll be nothing but a weak ass faker! So I'm going to beat the living crap out of you till you leave!

Jaune: Wha- Oh good. *laughs* Why that's very good. Yes I like that.

Ruby: Must you two really fight?

Both got into fighting positions.

Yang: Ruby don't interfere!

Jaune: This is between us. *unsheathed his marusama*

Yang: You going down Faker!

Jaune/Sam: Ok... Let's dance!!! *faceplate on*

Yang then charge at Jaune hoping to end this quickly but soon after he parried it with his sword surprising her and catching her off guard. He then swong his sword towards her at lightning speed hitting her aura and draining quite a lot of it. (A/n: Jaune's Marusama can cut through aura but for training he can turn of this setting so he can make his opponent suffer) This surprised Yang so she made some distance between her and Jaune. She then fired her shots at him but Jaune's quickly run at her deflecting every bullet and soon got up right to her face and hit her with the back end of his handle. Slash after slash Jaune kept up the pace until Yang had enough and activated her semblance which push Jaune back to the edge of the stage. Yang thinking she had him cornered Ran towards him with her hair in flame ready to end this but Jaune had something up his sleeve. Jaune then sheathed his sword and did what Sam did to Armstrong but not cutting off her arm sadly. With a press of a trigger his sword came out at lightning speed and he use his hand to adjust its direction hitting Yang, depleting her aura completely and knocking her out but during that attack he kept his promise and broke her arm too.

Everyone was shocked of what happened even RWB & NPR where shocked of the revolution.

End music

Jaune: Well that was a fun warm up. Now who's next?

Pyrrha: I will.

Everyone: *shocked*

Jaune: Oh this will be fun.

Now the real fight begins. The invincible girl vs Minuano. Who will win. As both fighters are up on stage. The bell rang beginning the fight. Without warning Jaune ran up to Pyrrha delivering many lightning slashes at her. Pyrrha was surprised because back when they were training Jaune didn't had these skills. She thought to herself how did Jaune improve so much in a small amount of time. Soon the clash blade together until Jaune said something to Pyrrha which shocked her.

*CLASH*

Jaune: Oh now I see. You deny your weapon it's purpose!

Pyrrha: Wha- what?

*CLASH*

Jaune: It begs to bath in the blood of you enemies. But yet you hold it back.

Pyrrha: No thats not what a true huntsman nor a huntress is for.

Jaune: Oh you call your self a true huntress yet you don't act like it.

Pyrrha: What do you mean?

Jaune: Heh. When my transcript was revealed you all abandoned me. Treated me like trash.  You only saw me as dead weight. But now I've change with a new goal in life. And it's all thanks to you. *points at Pyrrha* but I must say the only person who I've earned my forgiveness is her. *points to Ruby* she was by my side even at my lowest so i like her. *looks back at Pyrrha* But you. You only care about your reputation, your fame! You only care about your self.

*CLASH*

Pyrrha: That's not true!

Jaune: Oh really? Then WHAT IS IT THEN!!!!

Jaune then brakes the clash between them and hits her face with his handle staggering her. After that he delivered more slashes at her causing her aura to got down to the red. Pyrrha all tired and hurt could barely move a muscle looked at Jaune who's now looked down at her with pity.

Jaune: Nothing so say? Then fine but let it be known. Your no longer the invincible girl anymore just a false idol.

He then delivers one final swing of his sword striking her on her chest sending her out of the arena with her aura gone. Jaune was now satisfied and sheathed his blade and walked out of the room leaving a surprise expression for everyone. As the day went by the news between Jaune and Pyrrha spread like wild fire. Now everyone on Beacon kept their distance from Jaune making sure to not get on his bad side even Team CRDL is now afraid of him. Glynda on the other hand was concerned for the young man and a little hooked on his new attitude but she didn't show it of course. Ozpin was surprised of Jaune's new skills but not his attitude. It basically reminds him of crow and Raven's personality mixed into one and created this.

Time skip

Many days have passed and Jaune is now the top student of Beacon. No one could believe it the faker is now the number one student of Beacon! Still people still kept their distance but team RWBY and NPR kept asking Jaune for their forgiveness which he declined over and over again. The only person he talks to is Ruby.

Ruby: So Jaune. How do you feel?

Jaune: *sigh* if I'm being honest Rose bud is a 50/50.

Ruby: Oh... *blush* R-r-rose bud?!

Jaune: Yeah! Your my little Rose bud.

Ruby: W-what's with the nickname?

Jaune: I don't know. Maybe I want to call you that. Or maybe you've been checking me out these last few weeks.

Flashback

Velvet: H-hey Jaune?

Jaune: Hey Velvet what's up?

Velvet: Oh nothing much. Oh by the way did you know Ruby has been following you for awhile now right?

Jaune: Hmmm? Now you said it, yeah she's been following me a lot lately. I mean she's terrible at hiding but she's persistent.

Velvet: Maybe she likes you.

Jaune: How can you tell?

Velvet: Well when I asked her she turns red and walks away also when she looks at you I can see her face turn red.

Jaune: I see. When I'll confront her about that. Thank you Velvet.

Velvet: No problem Jaune.

End flashback

Ruby: Oh.

Jaune: Well Ruby do you like me?

Ruby: Well um... I uh... yes.

Jaune: Uh speak up? I can't hear you?

Ruby: *breaths in* Yes I do!

Jaune: Well then *kiss her forehead* I like you too rose bud.

Ruby's suddenly when redder than her cape and she fainted on his shoulder. Jaune now laughing his ass off decides to pick her up bridal style back to her dorm. Good thing now one has arrived back so no one would both her. But someone in the distance was watching him from affair.

?: target location. Beginning pursuit.

End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

923K 14.3K 85
A man that thought he was loved. By a group of people that accepted him. But what if he was nothing but all lies? What happens when is taken by those...
462K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...
126K 1.7K 44
(A/N: Ooooohhhhh... A Jaune Arc story from me?! WHAT?!!?) ...
10.2K 226 10
Jaune Arc was never the strongest, but he had the will and determination to pursue his goal no matter what he faced. Though that all changed when aft...