Aidan Gallagher/ Nicky Harper...

By cloudsremain_

It's in the title so enjoy! More

Introduction
🧸Love Song🧸
β˜•οΈ Coffee Date β˜•οΈ
β˜€οΈ Date At "Tom's Gets Sporty"οΏΌ β˜€οΈ
Scenario pt.1
ScenarioοΏΌ pt.2
🧸 interrupted live stream🧸
β˜•οΈ Book Worm β˜•οΈ
β˜€οΈ Girl's Day β˜€οΈ
Scenario pt.3
β˜•οΈ Secret Relationship β˜•οΈ
β˜€οΈ Cooking β˜€οΈ

🧸Sick Day🧸

525 11 0
By cloudsremain_

I was supposed to go to New York to be on the Jimmy Fallon show but I couldn't because Aidan had gotten sick pretty bad(and no not the rona y'all) and I didn't him want him to be alone and sick so I stayed home to care of him.

I had went to the room and gave Aidan some breakfast. "You could've went to New York, I would've been fine here by myself" he said sitting up.

"No, I wouldn't have taken that risk and besides you seem really sick" I told him. "No I'm no-" Aidan said before he got cut off by a really bad cough.

"Yeah you are" I said putting a box of tissues and hand sanitizer on the nightstand next to him. I walked out of the room and then pulled my phone out and emailed Jimmy to tell him that I won't be able to come to his show because I had to take care of Aidan.

He immediately sent an email back and said "aww that's sad. Maybe next time, and tell Aidan that I said feel better".

And with that I proceeded to take care of Aidan for the rest of the day until he got better.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85K 755 29
A load of random maze runner imagines and prefrences x
299K 14.6K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
186K 3.9K 37
Eleanor Lovisa Bennett has never had any contact with the other gender as long as she can remember. She was born and brought up in a family of four g...
220K 5.1K 23
𝐼 π‘‘π‘œ π‘›π‘œπ‘‘ π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘Ÿπ‘Žπ‘π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘  π‘œπ‘“ π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦ 𝑒π‘₯𝑐𝑒𝑝𝑑 π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘Œ / 𝑁 . 𝐼𝑛 π‘“π‘Žπ‘π‘‘ , 𝐼 π‘‘π‘œ π‘œπ‘€π‘› π‘‘β„Žπ‘’ π‘ π‘‘π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘¦π‘™...