Transport Into Detective Cona...

By Classya8

Kaiya Matsuki finds herself in the Detective Conan world! Join her as she journeys through the world. More

Character Profile
Chapter 1: Arrival
Chapter 2: Shopping With Yukiko
Chapter 3: Grocery Store Mystery
Chapter 4: Ding Dong Dash
Chapter 5: DJ and Eddie P
Chapter 6: Teitan High School
Chapter 7: Haido Central Hospital
Chapter 8: The Awakening
Valentine's Day OVA! ❤️(filler episode)
Chapter 9: The Mysterious Packages
Chapter 10: Raiha Pass
Chapter 11: Celebration for Eisuke
Chapter 12: Subaru Okiya vs Shinichi Kudo: Deduction Match!
Chapter 14: The Disappearing Fish on Ikkaku Rock
Chapter 15: Teito Bank
Chapter 16: The Department Store
Chapter 17: PB&J and Holmes' Revelation
Chapter 18: Akemi's Apartment
Chapter 18: Deduction Showdown At the Hotel
Chapter 19: The Crow's Talons
Chapter 20: The Shadow Approaching Haibara's Secret
Shuichi Akai's Birthday!
Chapter 21: The Mystery Train
Chapter 22: Bourbon Figures It Out!
Chapter 23: Enter Shukichi Haneda!
Chapter 24: The Scarlet Pursuit
Chapter 25: The Kyoto School Trip
Christmas OVA!
Chapter 26: The New Year's Heist
Chapter 27: Entangled in Spider
Chapter 27: The Tumultuous Science Fair
Chapter 28: Yusaku Kudo's TV Show Case
Chapter 29: The FBI Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: The Shoji Player Serial Murder Case
Chapter 30: PSB vs Kaito Kid! Part I
Chapter 31: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part II
Chapter 32: PSB vs Kaito Kid Part III
Chapter 33: The Dango Adventure
OC Fanart ❤️
Chapter 34: Hatoyama Farm
Chapter 35: Sports Day
Chapter 36: Breakdancing and a Unexpected Visit

Chapter 13: Murderer, Shinichi Kudo!

1.1K 38 10
By Classya8

Kaiya POV

"Is he one of your classmates?" Shuichi asked me when we saw a teenage boy outside our door. He wore a cap so we didn't get a glimpse of his face.

"No, I don't think so." I shook my head. "I wonder what he wants."

*******

(the next day)

"What's this? A letter addressed to Shinichi?" I looked at a curious envelope when I was retrieving mail from the mailbox. I should bring it to Shinichi.

*******

Buzz buzz. Hmm that's odd. Is no one home at the detective agency?

"Are ya here for Detective Mori?" someone with a thick Osaka accent called behind me.

"No, I'm actually here to see Ran-chan. I'm her friend Kaiya Matsuki." I introduced myself.

"Eh?! That Kaiya that Kudo told me about?" Heiji exclaimed. "I'm Heiji Hattori, the Great Detective of the West!" he said boastfully.

I sweatdropped. "Nice to meet you. Anyways I found this envelope addressed to Kudo-kun." I showed Heiji the envelope.

"It can't be! I got one addressed to Kudo as well." Heiji exclaimed.

"Heiji! Why did ya run off like that?" A girl ran up to us. It was Kazuha! "Heiji! Whatcha think you are doing with that girl? Who is she?!" Kazuha demanded.

"What do ya mean another girl? This is Kaiya, Ran's friend ya know." Heiji told her.

"Oh you're the Kaiya that Ran-chan told me about!" she said in realization. I'm Kazuha." I nodded in acknowledgement.

"It doesn't seem like they are home yet." we peered through the windows.

"Maybe we should have given them a heads up?" Kazuha wondered.

"What are you guys doing here?" Ran appeared with Conan and Kogoro. "Sorry we weren't here earlier, Conan-kun wasn't feeling well, so we took him to the doctor." Conan was wearing a mask and looked quite pale.

*******

"It seems that this person, Okuda Makoto-san, believes that there was a mistake in Shinichi-niisan's deductions from a case a year ago." Conan explained.

"And they reinvestigated the case and wanted us to meet and discuss it." Heiji said.

"Then shouldn't we leave now?" Ran asked. "Didn't you say the letter told us to meet them tomorrow?"

"I'll get the van!" Kogoro said and hurried away.

********

"Kudo-kun should you really be going? You still have a cold." I told him as I helped him pack for the trip.

"I have to go." he insisted. "I can't figure out what's wrong with my deduction. Besides, Hakase gave me some cold medicine." Sigh, he was so stubborn.

"Here you dropped it." I handed him the letter. But for whatever reason, he quickly snatched it out of my hands. Was he hiding something?

"Kudo-kun? Is there something wrong?" I asked.

"Ah no it's nothing." Conan coughed.

*********

"Hakase, have you seen the prototype that Ai-chan and I were working on?" I asked. Haibara allowed me to help her in her research sometimes, since I had some knowledge in biochemistry.

"Oh was it in here?" Agasa pulled out a blue box. "I thought it was cold medicine and gave some to Shinichi."

"That's not cold medicine! That's the antidote!" Haibara exclaimed.

"Then we need to contact Shinichi as soon as possible!" Agasa said. We tried calling many times but no one picked up.

"He said he was going to East Okuho village right?" I mused. "Maybe we should call the inn they are staying at, if there's no reception in the mountains."

********

"What? Kudo took the wrong medicine?" Heiji asked when he picked up the phone.

"Yes, the antidote that Ai-kun made." Agasa told him.

"But more importantly, is it true that Kudo-kun lost his memories?" I grabbed the phone from Agasa.

"Yeah, he can't remember anything. Maybe it's best that he remains that way. It will be easier to handle things in that form." Heiji replied.

"Idiot!" Haibara scolded." That drug is a prototype. The range of its effectiveness is only 24 hours at most. If he doesn't regain his memories by then, then it will be bad!"

"Why? As for his memory, he'll have plenty of time after he shrinks again." Hattori answered.

"If someone else with memory loss appears, someone else is going to discover that the two of them are the same." I explained.

"Especially Ran. And if that happens, she'll force him to explain no matter what." Haibara added.

"Guess so." Hattori said.

"Do you think you can get him back here within 24 hours?" I asked.

"Yeah. Leave it to me." Hattori reassured us.

*******

"It's almost been 24 hours but they aren't back yet." I looked out the window.

Haibara sighed. "We've got no choice then. Hakase could you take us there in your car?"

*******

"Why are we hiding out in the men's restroom at the inn again?" my eyebrows twitched.

"Because it's the logical place for him to go when he reverts back to Conan. Shh." Haibara said as we heard someone run into the restroom.

"Psst Kudo-kun." I threw the antidote at him when I saw him in the stall next to us. He looked at us in surprise.

"It's the antidote. Eat it quickly." Haibara whispered. We heard Ran and the others calling for Shinichi.

"Then I have another 24 hours?" Shinichi asked happily.

"No, the more you eat the antidote, the more resistance your body builds up to it. Just get back as soon as possible." Haibara replied. We hid in the stall until we heard footsteps recede.

"Phew, we got him out of trouble somehow." Agasa sighed in relief.

"It seems he regained his memories as well." I noted.

"Yep, we saved him." Haibara said.

*******

"We told him to hurry back and he's on another case again?!" Haibara said, annoyed. We were stuck in the traffic that occurred because of an accident on the road that turned out to be a murder. Because we were on a freeway, we stayed inside the car and watched Shinichi and Heiji solve the case.

"But how's Shinichi going to escape before he reverts back to Conan?" Agasa asked when we saw Ran grabbing Shinichi's hand.

"Wait Ai-chan!" I cried as she suddenly ran out of the car. "You didn't have to tranquilize Ran-chan with the stun gun!" I scolded Haibara as Shinichi carried Ran to the car.

"She wouldn't have let you go if I didn't do that." Haibara said. "Now hurry up and change into these clothes when you shrink again." she told Shinichi.

*********

"Wake up, Ran-neechan." Conan shook Ran awake.

"Conan-kun? But how? Is your cold alright now?" Ran asked. Conan nodded.

"Heiji-kun and the others headed to the airport in Mori-san's car so they could back to Osaka." I told Ran.

"Oh I see." Ran said.

"By the way, Ran-neechan, could you let you go of my hand sometime?" Conan asked innocently.

"Oh! I'm sorry! Did it hurt?" Ran pulled her hand away.

"No, not at all." Conan smiled.

"But that's funny, I thought I was holding onto Shinichi's hand and then I felt faint." Ran pondered.

"M-maybe Conan-kun's cold got to you." I suggested.

"You kept holding onto his hand the entire time though." Agasa said while driving. "Even when Shinichi carried you inside the car."

"Where's Shinichi? Did he go into my dad's car also?" Ran asked.

"No, he rested in the car for a bit until he was feeling better." I said. "Then he left saying that he has some unfinished case to tidy up."

"Then he shook his hand free and left? That mystery-loving prince of fools." Ran said annoyed. "But I was so determined not to let go of his hand.

No Ran, he actually held onto your hand the entire time. I had to help Conan cut open his sweater and stitch it back so that he could still hold onto Ran's hand.

*******
"And so, can I get another 100 of those antidotes?" Conan begged Haibara.

"No, I told you! The more you use them, the less effective they become!" Haibara reminded him.

"And then... you might not be able to return to your original body." I warned him.

"Even with a 100, I doubt you will last a week since you are trying to impress the girl at the detective agency." Haibara shrugged her shoulders as Conan left.

"Have fun on your camping trip!" I called after him.

********

"Kaiya" I heard a knock on my door. "Yukiko-san is calling us." I followed Shuichi into the kitchen to see Yukiko in an apron. Shuichi and I looked at each other in confusion.

"I'm going to teach you both how to cook properly!" Yukiko told us.

"That's not a bad idea." Shuichi mused and grabbed an apron as well.

"So what are we making tonight?" I asked as I tied an apron around me.

"How about curry?" Subaru suggested.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.5K 1.7K 56
Disclaimer: The characters are from both Detective Conan and Magic Kaito anime. They both created by Gosho Aoyama. . Summary: Just random oneshots a...
6.7K 106 12
Ran knows Shinichi's secrets. The organization is having a crosscheck of the people who were given the drug, Apotoxin 4869. Will Shinichi and the oth...
Teacher By Ai Lee

Fanfiction

30.4K 930 22
Detective conan fanfiction Pairing : Kudou Shinichi X Miyano Shiho P.S. Shinichi and Shiho do not know each other in this story. At least not like i...
21.3K 1K 36
[COMPLETE] Pair: Shinichi Kudo x Shiho Miyano Ps. I do not owned Detective Conan Characters it's all belongs to Gosho Aoyoma :) Started: 2-15-21 Ende...