๐Ÿน๐Ÿถ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿป

By yourstrulyraeee

๐™๐™ž๐™ก 3005, ๐™„ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ , ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™˜๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ, ๐™๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ช๐™ฅ..... More

Disclaimer/Cast
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
015
016
017
018
019
020
021
022
023
024
025
026
027
028
029
030
031
032
033
034
035
036
037
038
039
040
041
Bonus Chapter

014

85.1K 3.4K 4.3K
By yourstrulyraeee

😗sorry for any mistakes

Charlotte, NC
December 1st
Wednesday

"I only have to drop this cake off and the other ones.....I think I'ma just wait" Ari sniffled, laying on Makai's chest while he rubbed circles on her back to comfort her.

"Ask Moni or Ash to take it for you. You don't look like you can get outta bed love" He said softly, trying his best to help her through this. It was that time of the month for Ari, the worst week ahead of her.

Ari always dreaded this time. She had extremely bad cramps, so bad she couldn't move most of the time without crying or feeling too weak. She could barely keep food down so she didn't eat and she whined a lot.

She's been missing them the past 4 months because they haven't been on track but now they are back and worse than ever.

Makai was trying his best to comfort her when she allowed it. This was his first time dealing with her cycle. Hers was far worse than Moni's so he was very blindsided in this all.

"Okay," She mumbled before she started to cry again. "Stop cryin' Suga. I'on like that" He sighed, pulling her all the way on top of him. Seeing his girlfriend crying already didn't sit right with him but her crying knowing it wasn't much he could do didn't sit right with him even more.

"You want some tea? Lemme go make you some" He said about to move her off of him until she tightened her arms around him "No, I don't like tea" She mumbled into his neck.

"It might make you feel better baby" He tried to reason with her but she shook her head no.

"Can we just stay like this? Please?" She asked lowly.

"Yeah" He kissed the side of her face. He grabbed his phone to text Moni asking if she could come to get the cake and drop it off for Ari. He used his free hand to rub her back and his other to scroll through Instagram.

AriSweets

Liked by Its.Ari, 1k.Lu and 1248 others

AriSweets Another one🥰 Just wait until I get my telfarbag😚 until then I'll just make the cakes lol #AriSweets #Thatgworll #Someonebuymeatelfarbag #Youngblackbaker #blackownedbusiness #Notnewtothisbuttruetothis #CharlotteNC

View all 176 comments

Random this is fire😍🔥
Random How much are these and where can I get one😍
Onerich.Tech #youaheadassforthesehastags 😭
Kasssyyy_. Yes, bestie😍

Kvng.Jae

Liked by Its.Ari, Onerich.Tech and 2359 others

Kvng.Jae Broke ass niggas😴

Comment disabled

E.ManMan

Swipe

Liked by 1.Bullet, Melanin.Ash and 3802 others

E.ManMan 🤎

View all 238 comments

IamMo 😋🤍
Onerich.Tech Niggas always thinkin' they dressin' and shit 😭💚
Its.Ariiii Brobro💙

Tech's Story

Send a message:

Ash's story

Send a message:

Mo's Story

Send a message:

Send a message:

Makai's Story

Send a message:

Send a message:

Kassy's Story

Send a message:

Send a message:

_________________

"No, because it's so stupid to me. Why rush marriage and y'all only been together for 2 years or 2 years and a half." Ari shook her head talking about the new Netflix series they started watching called the ultimate.

"And some of them are 23 and 24 tryna rush marriage when they clearly aren't ready" She continued while taking a sip of her water. She felt a bit better after taking some medication and taking a well-deserved nap.

Kai was glad she felt a little better, she was hurting his feelings by whining and crying like she was doing.

"You wouldn't want to get married before you turn 26?" He asked.

"I mean yeah but only if me and you both are at that mindset. In marriage y'all both have to be ready for that, it's a serious commitment you can't rush something like that, especially after 2 years" She explains laying back on his chest.

He slightly smiled at her, saying both of them when talking about marriage. She did that very offended when she talks about the future or just talks about random scenarios. He liked how she included him in her future ideas and it's only been a few weeks of them dating.

Makai couldn't lie, he was happy. More happy than he's ever been but that happiness comes with its own faults as well. He notices how sometimes he would distance himself from her or not talk to her for a day. He never believed in being too happy for too long yet here he was 3 weeks into a happy relationship.

He tries to catch himself when he tries to push her away. It was hard though but he was working on it and Ari was very patient with him at times. She always gave him his space or assured him she was here for him.

Ari was way better at communicating than him but he was slowly learning too.

"Then wonder why their marriage doesn't last after 5 years" Ari grumbled, going on her phone. He chuckled, she was so mad at these shows and it was so funny to him.

"What do you want for Christmas suga?" He wondered. Christmas was approaching closer than he could think. This was going to be their first Christmas together and of course, he didn't know what to get her.

She wasn't as much of a materialistic kind of girl. She also was very grateful with anything anyone got her but he wanted to get her something nice.

"Whatever money can afford is fine with me" She shrugged, he just shook his head. Money could buy whatever her heart desires when coming from Makai but she didn't know that so he was just going to do his best.

"Oou since we're talking about Christmas, can we decorate and wear matching PJs?" She asked, looking up at him with excitement written all over her face.

He chuckled "You sound like mama Simone"

"Who is that?" She asked.

"Tech's mama. Every year for Christmas she cooks and we do all that over there. She's like all of our moms" He chuckled. Out of everyone, Tech was the only one with parents. Everyone else's parents either died or abandoned them. His mom Simone and his dad Dominick, treated everyone as family since they could remember.

"Y'all only do Christmas?" She asked, he shook his head "Nah we do Thanksgiving too but she was sick that's why we didn't go over thea' this year"

"You think she'll like me?" She asked.

"I ain' gon' lie ta' ya, I'on know. But if I'm bringing you then she should. We don't let just anybody meet them." He explained, he looked down at her when she went quiet. She was mugging the fuck out of her phone "What happened?" He asked, trying to see what she was looking at.

"Who is Robin?" She grumbled then looked up at him.

He furrowed his eyebrows trying to think before it clicked "Someone I used to uhh— Nevermind, I get it" She cut him off, shaking her head.

"It was before me and you made it official I swear." He tried to assure her, seeing the annoyed look on her face.

"Anymore I should know about before they come at me disrespectfully?" She asked, moving away from him.

"No and why you doin' allat?" He frowned.

"All of what?" She asked, taking her time sitting up and all the way to the other side of the bed.

"Allat movin' and shit like I didn't fuck wit' ha' before me and you made it official" He slightly mugged her not liking how she was acting now.

"It's the principal Makai. Yes, you did do allat before me but why not say anything? I'on like being blindsided could've at least said you just slept with someone the week before we got together so I know someone was gonna be mad. It's about the principal of it all" She said calmly before slowly getting out of his bed. She grabbed her blanket first before walking out of the room.

He sucked his teeth, he didn't think he did anything wrong and now he had to sleep alone tonight.

_________________

Charlotte, NC
December 2nd
Thursday

"Hello?" Kassy answered the facetime call when Ariyah called her.

"Hey best, can I ask you something?" Ari asked as she lay in the bed and popped her phone up. Kassy nodded, looking like she was moving to a different room.

"Okay, so last night this girl texted me right talking about why is her man posting me and calling me out my name and that he was just fuckin' her a few weeks ago and how I shouldn't get comfortable" She explains.

Kassy scrunched up her "Oh hell naw. Lemme texted her, I jus' wanna talk. Who is she talking about anyway? Dumb ass hoe always wanna be mad at the next girl instead of the nigga" She heavily rolled her eyes.

"Bullet" Ari said plainly.

Kassy's eyes widened "Girl don't say that too loud or you gon' have a bullet in yo' ass next" She chuckled.

Ari sucked her teeth "Kai wouldn't hurt a fly, why are y'all always saying that" She giggled. Her boyfriend was always a complete sweetheart to her and she never saw anything different. He was also always to himself so she always found it hard to believe that he would hurt someone.

"Mhm aight but continue" Kassy chuckled.

"Am I wrong for being upset with him?" Ari asked, feeling like maybe she was.

She was still very new to this relationship stuff that's the only reason she is asking. She would've called Mo and Ash too but she didn't want them to be biased because that's their brother. Kassy sees him that way as well but she knew she wasn't going to be biased.

"He didn't have her text you tho"

"I know I'm upset at the principal of him not saying anything to me about her before and I was blindsided" Ari explained, Kassy nodded understandingly.

"What else are you upset about? It doesn't sound like it's just that" She raised her brow.

Ari sucked her teeth "Okay I'm upset he was sleeping with other girls" She admitted.

"Arii" Kassy started laughing.

"No, it's just like, You were having sex with other girls but was laying in my bed cuddling with me later that night" She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all used to cuddle before y'all started—"

"Yesss and it makes me even madder he was stopping me from doing me, chasing niggas away and ripping up their numbers but the whole time he was doing him and getting his. But never once did I say something to him about it." She ranted.

Ari didn't think that wasn't the least bit fair how he stopped her from doing her but the whole time he was doing him. Even though at the time he didn't owe her any loyalty in a relationship, it still didn't sit right with her with what he did.

"Tell him how you feel best. That wasn't fair" Kassy said.

"I don't want to because it's the past but I just wanted to get that off my chest. Then the girl is so weird because why are you coming at me anyway? If you were messing with him then you're supposed to check him, not me. I didn't ask him to post to me so why is she so mad at me?" Ari said.

Kassy shook her head "A lot of girls are like that, it's sad but it's true. Not going to lie, it might happen again with him being well known around the city. Not saying that he slept with hella girls but a lot of them are delusional and will lie '' Kassy said, causing Ari to sigh loudly. She hated drama.

"Wait, he's well known?" Ari asked, she didn't know that.

"Girl yes, all the boys are."

Ari didn't know that. She never even heard of them until she met them at the club. It made sense why when they were at the club everyone always threw themselves at them.

_________________

"It's you up makin' a cake knowin' damn well you don't feel good" Tech laughed, sitting on the island making a website for Ari's business. She let Mo talk her into making a website so people could see she makes more than just cakes.

Ari waved him off "I took some medicine, I'll be okay for a few hours. And I didn't want to ruin somebody's birthday" She said as she iced the birthday cake.

Ari knew the extra strength of Tylenol didn't last her that long but it would last her long enough to make this cake. She would have felt awful if she was the reason a 7-year-old girl didn't get her birthday cake too.

"Couldn't be me" Tech chuckled, typing away at his computer.

"I added some new deals to this by the way," Tech said, she raised her brow "Like what?"She asked.

"A 2-week notice requirement. They have to place an order 2 weeks ahead for cakes and a $30 deposit," He explained.

She looked up at him with widened eyes "2 weeks' notice? $30 deposit? You'n think that's too much?" She asked.

"No," He scoffed. "You be havin' hella orders wit' these cakes and shit then be tryna rush yourself to make them so no it's not too much. And a deposit is to secure their order with cakes." He explained.

She sighed and went back to the cake. She didn't want to do too much since she was just really starting off.

"Did you ever text that girl back?" She asked.

"No, I told you datin' ain' fa' me" He shrugged, grabbing a sugar cookie out of the cookie jar she had.

"I thought you said you were going to try and get out there?" She asked.

"No, that shit is wack. I don't want any of these ho's in this city." He curled his lip up.

"You actin' like you weren't the one cheatin' on the last girl you were with" She chuckled.

"I sure did. I found out she was cheatin' on me the whole time we were together before I cheated" He shook his head.

"Aww Damariii" She pouted, calling him by his real name. He mugged her "Girl shut the hell up. I'on care, life goes on" He shrugged. Ari chuckled, he was so nonchalant sometimes and she found it funny.

As she was putting the second layer of cake on top of the first layer, yellow roses popped in front of her from behind causing her to jump.

"Awww" She chuckled and turned around to see Makai giving her the roses with a slight smile on his face. She smiled while taking them. "They're so pretty, thank you pooda" She hugged him.

"What are they for?" She asked, smiling down at them. "For yesterday," He said lowly, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Aw, you didn't have to get me these" She said, she wasn't as upset anymore. She just pushed it away since it happened before them and got over it.

"I'm sorry tho, fa' not tellin' you" He pecked her lips, she smiled even wider, he didn't have to apologize but it felt nice that he did.

"Lemme go home. Y'all disgust me" They heard Tech say, Ari started laughing as Makai stuck his middle up at him.

___________________________________

Heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy

Thoughts?

Ari's feels about him sleeping with other girls?

Ari getting more into her business!! proud of her

300 votes for update!!!

BYEEEE UNTIL MY NEXT UPDATEEE🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.9K 3.1K 32
๐——๐—ผ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€... ๐—•๐˜‚๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ณ ๐—ถ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐—ฒ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ด๐˜€?
1.5M 73.1K 52
"๐šˆ๐š˜๐šž'๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šœ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐šŸ'๐šŽ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐š–๐š’๐šœ๐šœ๐š’๐š—๐š"โ˜† ๐š‚๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ผ๐šข ๐š‹๏ฟฝ...
1.5M 51K 43
๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐š ๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐šž๐š...