Bold, Breathless Love

By Soulmates2

Book one: Bad boy, gorgeous Steven Colber, most popular boy in high school, captain of the football team, acc... More

Deep Blue Eyes
Cafe Premiere
I Don't talk to strangers
Clown Girl
He Knows My Name
It Not As It Seems
Obsessed
Rain Rain Go Away
The Conceited Pig
Heartbroken
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Sleepless Nights
To Conquor
Dress Shopping
Love
Church, Food, and More Shopping
Down Town Park Ridge
The Heart Wants What it Wants
Hangover
A River of Tears
Innocence in its Purity
Love
Unbearable Pain
She's Mine !
Do You Love Me?
Flames of Fire
Victory
Sexy and Hot
Emotions
Botanic Gardens
The Secret
My Father
Claire smiles
Anthony and Claire
Sweet Nothings
The Dells
The Rumba
Misunderstandings
Claire's doubts
Thursday morning
Bittersweet Moments
The Secret
Why?
Claires Promise
The Baby
Graduation
Galena

Breathless kisses

809 28 1
By Soulmates2

No one looks forward to Monday's especially if it's raining. The thunder roared loudly in the dark sky and the rain pelted against Abby's umbrella, as she rushed to open the school door. At least this time she wasn't soaked, she thought, as she quickly pulled the second set of doors and entered the school hallway.

"Hello beautiful."

At another time in another world Jeff's rich, deep voice would have made her weak in the knees, but sadly, Abby thought, only one man had that effect on her and he was a man whore and didn't care about her.

"Hi Jeff." She smiled up at him, "why aren't you headed to your class, you'll be late if you don't hurry and climb all those stairs right now!"

Jeff leaned in closer to her, Abby could feel his breath on her face when he spoke, "I was waiting to see you, I miss you."

But before Abby had a chance to respond, Claire's chirpy voice interrupted the moment, "Hey you two, what's up?"

It was evident to Claire that Jeff and Abby were caught by surprise, her eyes shifted from Jeff to Abby and then back to him, "You didn't call me over the weekend, were you all right, I got a little worried."

"Sorry I was busy with personal stuff." He said simply.

Abby stiffened, she didn't like all this lying to Claire, but she didn't want to hurt her feelings either. "You're wet!"

Claire looked down at herself and nodded, "Yes the rain caught me, as I was running through the parking lot to get here!"

"You'll catch your death cold, maybe Jeff can drive you back home to change." Jeff threw Abby a dirty look, "you can't let her stay wet the entire day Jeff!"

"That would be wonderful!" Claire cut in and said, excited to be sitting in Jeff's car with him by her side.

Jeff released a harsh sigh and headed out the door, Claire winked at Abby and then followed after him happily. Abby smiled and walked to her locker knowing that she would hear an earful from Jeff during their lunch break.

She opened the locker door and threw in her backpack knowing she would not need her books for her first class when she felt her skin prickle and she tensed. His breath caressed the nape of her neck and she held on tightly to the locker door so she wouldn't fall.

"You were on my mind all night Abby." He told her in a husky tone of voice.

Her eyes were tightly shut and she was still holding on to the locker door, "Go away!"

Her voice came out as a whisper and Steven wanted to drop his lips on the nape of her neck and kiss her, "Do you know what you do to me?"

"Please go away!" She cried softly.

"Turn around Abby!" He commanded.

By this time the hallway was empty, as everyone headed to their classrooms before the second bell rang.

Abby slowly as if in a trance turned around, but her eyes were still closed.

"Open your eyes!"

Her eyes opened slowly and she tilted her head back and stared up at him.

Steven lowered his head and brushed his lips over hers. It started out as a slow and sensual kiss, but Steven lost his mind and his arms possessively circled around her waist and he deepened the kiss.

It was electrifying to be in his arms and be kissed by him, she melted in his arms and kissed him back hungrily. A masculine moan escaped from Stevens throat and he grindened the lower part of his body against her thighs.

Suddenly realizing what she was doing, Abby opened her eyes and pushed Steven away from her, "Get away from me!" She screamed angrily, as she slammed the locker door shut and ran away from him as fast as she could.

Steven watched her disappear down the hall, he groaned out loud, and his body fell back against the lockers. She was killing him with her outbursts, he thought, as he ran his fingers through his thick mane of dark, raven hair.

"Get your ass to class before I send you to the principles office!" The security lady called out from across the hallway just as the second bell rang.

Steven hurried down the hall not wanting another tardy reported, it wouldn't look good on his application to Princeton. Jacob's words came back to haunt him as he hightailed it to class.

***************

"Why do you look so down?" Abby asked Claire as she grabbed two trays from the counter and handed one to her friend.

Claire took the tray that Abby handed to her, "Jeff ignored my existence this morning, I felt like an idiot sitting next to him in his car!"

"Don't take it personal Claire," Abby told her, "maybe he is going through issues at home."

"He's not interested in me Abby," Claire responded, "I feel like a fool and I'm very embarrassed."

Abby grabbed a carton of milk and an apple and placed it on her tray, "You're wrong to feel that way, Jeff has the hots for you I'm sure if it!" She told her friend, and made a mental note to box Jeff's ears off for upsetting Claire.

"No he does not, he's wants another girl," Claire said, "and I want to know who this other girl is so I can bust her nose off her face!"

Abby tensed, "There is no other girl, stop hallucinating!"

The lunch line was long, but they finally reached the check out, Abby reached in her pocket and pulled out her free lunch card. Shame claimed her each time she used the card, she hated being on welfare, but she quickly handed the card to the lady at the register to be scanned and then she took her card back and quickly slipped it back into her pocket. Grabbing her tray she waited for Claire to pay and then they both walked over to an empty table and sat down.

"You think Jeff will meet us for lunch today?" Claire asked hopeful.

Not wanting to get her friends hopes up to high she shrugged her shoulders, "Not sure, he has other friends you know."

Claire sighed and picked up her fork, "I'm so in love with him."

"I'm sure he feels the same way." Abby reassured her.

The next ten minutes they sat in silence as they ate their lunch, until Jeff walked over to their tables and sat next to Abby. Claire frowned, but said nothing.

Feeling uneasy about the fact that Claire's disapproving eyes were on her and Jeff, Abby struggled with the idea of getting up and excusing herself so they could be alone for a little bit and maybe things could take a turn for the better for her friend.

"Where you going?"  Claire asked, when she saw Abby stand.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be right back." Abby threw over her shoulder, as she walked away. She could have sworn she heard Jeff swear under his breath, but she wasn't sure if it wasn't her imagination.

She hurried out of the cafeteria and made a right turn to get to the bathroom and stopped in mid track when she saw in the distance Steven. Her heart hammered against her chest wildly, the man-whore had Carol up against the wall, as he kissed her roughly while his hands were on her breasts.

Jealousy coursed throughout her entire body, as she stood frozen staring at them, but quickly it turned to anger. How dare he kiss her and then take another girl in his arms on the same day!

"Steven stop we have an audience!" Carol said breathlessly, but Steven did not cooperate, "Steven stop, the clown girl is staring at us!"

Steven stiffened and pulled away from Carol, when he turned and looked at the clown girl and saw her looking right at him with a hurt expression on her face, he swore out loud, "Damn it!

"What is wrong with that crazy bitch" Carol snapped, "why is she staring at us like a retard!"

"Shut up!" Steven snarled, and he left her and was walking toward Abby.

Realizing that he was coming towards her, she turned around and ran back to the cafeteria without looking back.

"Abby wait!" He called out after her, but she didn't stop, she kept running.

"What is going on between the two of you Steven!" Carol demanded, "what would you have to say to a clown girl!"

His eyes turned stone cold, "If I ever hear you call her a clown girl again I will choke the living hell out of you!"

Carols mouth dropped open and tears welled in her lovely eyes. She swallowed back a sob and raised her chin in the air. Steven watched her leave and was glad to be rid of her. The only thing on his mind now was to find Abby and explain.

When he reached the cafeteria, his eyes searched every corner of it until he found Abby sitting at a table next to Jeff and across from Claire.

His nostrils flared and his knuckles turned white, he told himself to calm down and not cause a scene, but a rush of adrenaline over powered him and he marched to the table and looked at Abby who looked like she had been crying, and said stiffly, "I need to speak to you."

Jeff knock his chair over when he jumped up to confront Steven. "Get the hell out of here before I smash your face!"

Steven's hands turned to fists at his sides, but he ignored Jeff and continued to look at Abby, "Please Abby, come with me." He told her and extended his hand for her to take.

"I said leave her alone!" Jeff snarled.

Steven's jaw clenched and he placed his palm in front of Jeff, "Keep out of this!" He warned though gritted teeth.

"You bastard!" Jeff growled.

But Steven's reflexes were fast and he punched Jeff square in the face before Jeff had a chance to strike.

"A fight!" Someone yelled from across the room and hoards of students came forward to watch the exchange between Jeff and Steven.

Quickly jumping to her feet, Abby called out, "Please don't!" She begged when Steven was about to throw a second punch at Jeff, and placed herself in between them.

Without thinking, Stevens powerful arm came around Abbys waist and he snatched her. He held her possessively, as he marched out of the cafeteria, down the long hallway and through the double doors.

It was still raining hard when he stepped out, but that didn't stop Steven from tightening his grip on a screaming and kicking Abby, and taking her to the other side of the parking lot where the bleachers were. He flattened her against the back wall of the field house and held her prisoner until he spoke his peace.

"You will hear me out," he told her, "or I swear I will keep you out in the rain until you do!"

"Get away from me!" She yelled, and she stomped his foot with her own.

For a second Steven lost his  concentration, and she slipped from his grip, but he was faster than her and he grabbed her by the waist and slammed her up against the wall again, but this time he put his arms out and trapped her inside his hold. The rain pelted hard against their bodies, but neither of them cared that they were drenched.

Abby struggled to get out of his grip, but it was useless, Steven was determined to say his peace. "I will not let you go until you hear what I have to say!"

"I don't care what you have to say!" She bellowed, "leave me the hell alone!"

"Abby please." He begged in a hurtful tone of voice.

"Let go of me!" She yelled, "I hate you!"

His mouth crashed over hers, he wanted to punish her for torturing him. At first she resisted, but gave in when her knees buckled and she nearly passed out in his arms. She really loved him, she knew that now and she threw caution to the wind and kissed him back.

It was a bold and breathless kiss, and Steven ached to take her to his bed, and he would have done just that right now, and he knew she would not argue the point, but he also knew that she was pure and innocent and he couldn't use her in that way.

When he finally pulled his mouth away from hers, he whispered in her ear, "You have no idea what you do to me."

Abby didn't fully understand his words, but if she had to guess he was talking about his arousal, she had felt it when he was grinding his body against hers.

"What do you want from me Steven." She asked, her lips were trembling and her eyes looked up at him pleadingly.

"I don't know," he admitted, "all I know is that I can't stop thinking of you and I want to hold you in my arms."

"Why." She asked, "why would you want a girl like me when you can have anyone else you want!"

Steven didn't answer that question right away, he stared down at her lovingly for a moment, and then he said, "You're different then all the rest of them."

"But I can't give you what you want Steven." She told him, "I will not give myself to you!"

"And that's one of the many reasons I'm crazy for you," his blue eyes bore deep into hers, "everything about you makes me want you like I've never wanted another girl in my life!"

"What about Carol, and Christina and all the other beautiful girls?" She accused.

"They mean nothing to me!" He said hoarsely, "it's you I want!"

"You were kissing Carol just a few minutes ago!"

"I was angry because you had rejected me," he replied, "you drive me crazy!" He told her and his lips came down on hers once again. 

She melted in his possessive arms and moaned with pleasure when his mouth dropped to the nape of her neck and he kissed her there. She threaded her fingers through his thick hair and a feminine moan escaped her lips when he rubbed his swollen cock against her thigh.

They were soaked from head to toe, and when Steven finally released his mouth from hers his eyes fell on the swell of her breasts. She was soaked and the material clung to her like a second skin and he could see her hardened nipples poking against her shirt. He groaned out loud, and cupped both her breasts and squeezed them gently.

When Abby didn't pushed his hands away, he looked into her eyes and knew that she wanted him just as much as he wanted her. Immediately he pulled his hands away and took a step back. Abby looked up at him confused.

"Go back inside Abby." His deep voice sounded hoarse and his eyes were hazed with pain.

"What?" she was confused and disoriented, but he pushed her away.

"Now!" He roared.

There was a mixture of pain and humiliation visible in her eyes, but she quickly covered it up with anger, "Don't you ever come near me again!" She cried, and she ran away, but not towards the school, she headed in the direction of her home.

Steven watched her run away and a part of him wanted to go after her and hold her in his arms one more time, but he stopped himself from doing so. He was on fire, but he didn't have the right to ruin her innocence, she was a beautiful soul inside and out and he cared for her enough to let her go, but as she disappeared from his view a deep ache burned in his heart and he cursed the day he was born.

*************
Thank you for your support by reading my story please vote and leave me a comment I would love to know what you think of this chapter thank you kindly. Xoxoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.5K 454 48
Book two of Steven's and Abby's love story. Unable to handle the break up, Steven goes on a road to destruction. Her image haunts him and the only w...
60.7K 2.5K 28
Jordan never noticed Juliet. Juliet had given up to get his attention. And if they end up hiding together in the same closet, he can't stop talking a...
984K 31.5K 42
UNEDITED VERSION When a social outcast who's harbouring secrets meets a stone-cold soccer player with an intense stare- sparks fly. The only question...
981K 21.7K 28
At sixteen, Journey Durant hasn't yet experienced her first anything. No first boyfriend. No first date. No first kiss. But, that's all about to chan...