Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2

7.1K 292 295
By AshliKiwii

"You know, they might not even be here" I said to myself as I walked around the lobby of the movie theater. "If that's the case, then I'm going to be stuck here for who knows how long." I didn't know where I was going, so I just roamed around and visited each door I came across. "Just saying, this is how you would get yourself killed in movies." I opened another door and found nothing. "If I was really smart, I wouldn't have even bother trying to come look for Satori myself." I opened another door and found nothing.

I let out a sigh of relief when I came across nothing. I mean let's be real here for a second. What the hell am I going to do when I find Satori? Do I expect to walk my happy ass out of here with him like nothing happened? Hell no! I know damn well I'm going to have to deal with at least a few members, if not all, of Bonten when the time came. And what was I going to tell them about my escape? "Oh I'm sorry, I promise I won't do it again. UwU" Yeah, like they're going to accept a half ass apology like that, especially if I hit them with the UwU thing.

"I might have to get down on my knees and..." I looked up at the ceiling. "Pray?" I shook my head no. "Probably not, I'm might have to give them the good ol' suck and maybe they'll forgive me." I started to do a couple of stretches and even thought about tying my hair back. "Wait, (Y/n). That's only if things come down to that" I told myself and got up from the ground. "Now, let's go back to looking for Satori."

I walked around for like another ten minutes and finally came across what looked to be a promising showing room. "This might be where Satori is" I thought as I was going to peek my head around the corner but I heard a voice and quickly hid behind a wall. "That sounds like Sanzu" I said to myself and continued to listen.

"Man, I guess she must still be mad about what you did back at that restaurant." Sanzu tapped the barrel of his gun against Satori's head. "Because that bitch is a no show."

"I keep telling you that I don't know where (Y/n) is!" Satori blurted out.

"I didn't ask you that, did I?" Sanzu got in front of him. He put the tip of his gun underneath Satori's chin and tilted it up. "What? Did the drugs we give you fuck you up that bad?"

"I hate to admit it, but Sanzu is right" Rindou got up from the seat he was in. Both him and Koko were watching Sanzu mess with Satori who was tied up to a chair right where they would normally show a movie if it was playing. "It's been a few days now and there's been no sign of her."

"Well, what do you expect?" Ran started as he walked down the stairs that were next to the row of seats. He was sitting in the top row near the back. "We didn't give her any clues where we've taken her friend."

"I should have just stuck with looking into hotels for her" Koko sighed.

"And what were you going to do when you didn't find her in any of the hotels?" Ran asked as he stopped by the row Koko was sitting in. "Were you going to tell Mikey you let her get away?"

"Would he even care she escaped in the first place?" Rindou asked out of nowhere as he walked over to where Sanzu was. "He hasn't been that interested in her for the past few months she's been with us."

"I'm sure Mikey has something in store for her" Ran answered. "Oh, so does Kakucho still think she's with you?" The question was directed at Koko.

"I'm pretty sure he doesn't." Koko sat back in his seat. "You know he probably saw the news report."

Back outside the showing room, I was still listening to what they were talking about. "So Satori is in there but Koko, Sanzu, Ran, and Rindou are with him" I thought. "Hmm if this was a video game, I could somehow distract a few of them with some type of sound" I mumbled to myself. "But unfortunately this isn't a video game and I actually have to deal with this myself." I let out a sigh and slowly walked away from the room. I needed to come up with something but I had no ideas coming to me. "Maybe I should have gotten help from him after all."

I went back to the entrance and tried to come up with a plan. Everything I thought of was based off videos games like if I found a giant box and hid underneath it. "Or I just walk in there and see what happens" I told myself and decided that's exactly what I was going to do. "I did drink a lot in order for me to fight off the nerves I had." I made my way back to the showing room and took a couple steps in. I instantly heard them stop talking and put their guard up. "Don't know why you're on your guard when it's obvious it was going to be me showing up here today."

"Well look who decided to show up" Sanzu said.

"(Y/n)!" I looked over at Satori.

"Damn, they fucked you up good didn't they, Satori?" I looked at him and then looked around the room, finding Koko who was just staring at me. I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Satori.

"(Y/n), you have to help me."

"I don't know what you expect me to do, Satori."

Koko made his way down the stairs and walked over to me. "Why did you leave, (Y/n)?"

I ignored him.

"Hey, I know you can hear me."

I continued to ignore him.

Koko grabbed my arm and made me look at him. "(Y/n)."

"Oh, so you see me as (Y/n) now, huh?"

"What are you talking about?" Koko got a good look at me. "Also what happened to the wig I brought you?"

"I burnt that bitch." I tried to get my arm free from him. "I don't appreciate having some dude dress me up like some other chick."

Everyone seemed very interested in the conversation the two of us were having.

"What do you mean?"

"Akane? Does that ring any bells?" I watched Koko's facially expression change as he let my arm go.

"I didn't mean to..."

"Nope. Not interested." I stepped away from him.

"Damn, Koko" Sanzu commented.

"She seems different then before" Rindou thought to himself as he watched me.

"So with that out of the way with, can you let Satori go?" I asked whoever was listening.

Ran chuckled and joined us down below. "You're acting quite brave, aren't you (Y/n)?"

"What do you mean? I've always been brave."

CAP

Ran grabbed my hand and brought me closer to him. "You've been drinking, haven't you?"

"..."

"Wait, so no one is going to ask her how did she know where we were and how she got here?" Rindou asked.

"He's right." Ran stared down at me. "How did you get here, (Y/n)?"

"That's none of you're business, sir." I quickly looked away from him and back at Satori. "Could you let him go now?"

"Look here, bitch." Sanzu walked up to me. "You're in no place here to make demands, got it?" He glared down at me.

"I wasn't making a demand, I was just asking." I just looked at him. "Also I even risked my own freedom to come here to save his ass, doesn't that count for something?"

"No" Rindou replied.

I gave Satori an apologetic look. "Well, I tried Satori." I took my hand back from Ran. "I'll tell all your hoes you went out like a champ."

"This isn't the time to be making jokes, (Y/n)" Satori told me.

"It's not a joke when it's true you have hoes."

"(Y/n), I'm serious! You have to help me out here."

I sighed and got ready to execute my plan from earlier. "I didn't think it would have to come to this..." I was slowly about to get on my knees but stopped.

"I thought something was off." A voice said as the sound of two sets of footsteps walking into the showing room caught everyone's attention. We all looked in the direction the voice came from and saw Kakucho standing with Akashi. "What's going on here?"

"Kakucho?" Sanzu questioned.

Kakucho looked at me then at Satori. He was able to piece everything together. "I thought you wouldn't do anything to put your friends in danger, (Y/n)?"

"It's not my fault Koko was thinking about some other chick after he fucked me" I replied. "Come on, what girl in their right mind would stay in the same house as a guy like who does something like that?" I looked at Koko and he looked away from me. "Ass."

Kakucho shook his head and came over to us. "Ran, Rindou and Sanzu." He looked at the three men. "Take this guy back where you found him" he ordered.

"You don't think he's going to rat us out?" Rindou asked.

"All I said was take him back where you found him." It seemed like Kakucho was hinting at something.

"Fine." Rindou and Ran untied Satori from the chair and escorted him from the room. Sanzu followed after them after saying a few lovely words to both me and Kakucho.

"Should I try to make a run for it while they're distracted?" I thought as I looked at who was all left in the room.

"I hope you're not thinking about running, (Y/n)" Akashi said as he let out a puff of smoke. "We have guys outside who can stop you."

"I wasn't thinking that" I lied.

"Good girl."

Kakucho walked over to Koko and whispered something to him. He then walked over to me. "Come on, we're going back to my apartment." He walked past me and I slowly walked behind him with Akashi and Koko following me.

I followed Kakucho to his car and he opened the door. I got in and he closed the door. He then walked over to Akashi and I watched them. The two of them were talking to themselves about something. "Great, I'm back in the dog house again" I sighed and could feel a slight hangover kicking in. "I'm starting to sober up now."

Kakucho came back to his car and got in, starting it. He looked over at me and I didn't say anything. "How did you know they had your friend at that movie theater?"

"Lucky guess."

"She must have had someone help her, but who?" he thought. "How did you get there?"

"..."

"Someone helped you, didn't they?"

"..."

"You know we can just look into whoever helped you and have them killed." Kakucho was starting to get more serious. Well he was already serious to begin with.

"I got help but I'm not saying anymore than that." I looked out the window.

It was a silent car drive back to his apartment.

"So does Mikey know I escaped?" I asked out of nowhere as I followed him to his apartment.

"No."

"Would he even care I escaped in the first place?" I was thinking back to what I heard from Rindou say earlier. "Better question, what does he want from me anyways?"

"You can ask him that yourself when you see him tomorrow." Kakucho unlocked his apartment and let me walk in first.

"Wait, he wants to see me?" I watched Kakucho hang his jacket up and walk into his kitchen.

"Yeah."

"Uh oh" I thought. Hearing I would have to see that man tomorrow struck me with fear all of a sudden. "Is there a reason why?"

"You'll just have to wait until tomorrow, (Y/n)." Kakucho grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and disappeared into the bathroom. He came back with pain relievers and sat them on the coffee table. He then looked up and saw I was still just standing by the door. "Why are you still standing over there?"

"Because it's awkward being back here." I watched him. "Aren't you upset with me?"

"To be honest, I figured something like this would happen eventually."

"Really? How come?"

"I mean you've done something similar already before we even got our hands on you."

"You are right about that." I finally moved away from the door and took the pills he got for me. "He still takes care of me even after the stunt I pulled" I thought as I sat on the couch.

I was getting back into the groove of talking normally to him again even if it was still a little bit awkward at times. We even ate dinner normally like before but he did make it very clear to me not to try something like that again.

"Do you understand, (Y/n)?"

"Yes, especially if I don't want to be sleeping with the fishes anytime soon."

"Good." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 1.9K 41
π‘₯ πΉπ‘’π‘šπ‘Žπ‘™π‘’ π‘…π‘’π‘Žπ‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a Stripper, in her Friend's Strip club. Get...
277K 11.8K 32
↳ In which Sanzu kidnaps the wrong person or In which Gen Z and Bonten met each other ___________________________ warning: I don't think this story i...
274K 11.1K 35
"One word out of her, Bonten's done. Remember, she's not an ordinary person" Just who is she anyway? Why is the most feared organization so careful w...
831K 45.7K 75
[ COMPLETE βœ… ] β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™›β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™›β™›β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ€’β€’β”ˆβ›§β”ˆβ™› The most bizarre occurrence befell the executives of Bonten. One of their elite colleagues experienced...