๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๏ฟฝ...

By hyunlixie7

Woah...thank you so much guys for 3k on my first HyunLix book. It means so much to me. Tbh I'm not really pro... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
10.
11.

9.

1.6K 45 109
By hyunlixie7

"Gosh we're alone now what do I do...?"
Thinking Hyunjin

"Hmm... Felix...?"

"Y-Yeah...?"

"Do you..."
"Fuck I feel like he gonna feel teased... but I don't care I wanna know"
"Do you have a boyfriend Felix...?"

Felix's POV

I literally felt my heart's melting when he asked me this I have no clue why...

"No I don't..."

"Girlfriend?"

"No... I'm not straight.."

"YOU'RE NOT? I- I mean... you're not?"

"No I'm not..."

Hyunjin's POV

"Oh great heavens..."  I thought

"What about you...?" He asked me

"Oh me neither..."

"Oh ok..." he said but I don't know what exactly he mean by saying "oh"

"Felix"
"Hyunjin"

"Oh... you go first" I said

"N-No... you go first"
He denied

"I was just going to say what are we gonna do next... what were you going to say?

Felix's POV

"Oh I was going to say the same thing"
I lied. I was about to ask him like a friend if he wants to get in a relationship...

"Ok... hm... what should we do..?"
He asked

"I don't know but... I'm really tired I feel like I'm about to fall asleep right here in the bench"

"Do you wanna go in the dorm?" He asked

"What about the others...?"

"Don't worry I'm gonna call them when the movie ends"

"Ok... thanks"

"Anything for y- anytime... uh.. let's go"

I nodded.

No one's POV
They headed where the car was parked then they got in and Felix sat at the front again. He knows he can sit behind too but he just makes stubborn with his head and listens to his heart.

"You don't have a headache right?"
Asked Hyunjin

"Well... a little bit but I'm ok I just have to rest more..."

"Yeah you have to"

Hyunjin's POV
"Why does he have a headache? ... Ok now I become worried."
I started driving faster so that he can rest already.

after 10 mins we already headed to our dorms and Felix started searching for his key but it seems that he can't find it.

"You can't find it?"
I asked

"No... no I didn't I don't know where... oh wait I remember.. Seungmin closed my dorm... the key is in his jacket I forgot to tell him to give it to me... I'm so stupid"

"It's ok you can come in my dorm you have to rest."

"W-What...? You want me to sleep in your dorm..?"

"Fuck Felix I want you to fuck me there not only sleep." I thought

"Yeah why not..? You have to sleep you have a headache Felix."

"Ok then... you're right thank you"

"Anything for yo- ANYTIME"

"Omg... why are you yelling ...my head"

"I- I'm sorry Felix.. are you ok?"

"Yeah.. don't worry it's ok"

"Ok let's go you have to rest"

I opened the door and showed him my bedroom.

"There.."

"Ok... thank you so much.."

"You're welcome.." I'm glad I didn't almost said "anything for you" again.

He enters my bedroom and he seemed really tired and I knew he was gonna sleep for hours.

Chan called me then.

"Where the hell are y'all???"

"Ugh... we... I mean.. Felix got scared from the movie and I had to be with him cause y'all were paying attention at it so much.."

"Ok but where are y'all?? You're not fucking right?"

"What the hell are you talking about?? Jesus... we're at the dorms Felix is sleeping."

"B-But... the key is still in me he forgot to get it..." said Seungmin because he heard the conversation.

"Yeah don't worry he's in my dorm"

"Oh... in your dorm..??"
Teased Chan

"Dude I'm literally gonna murder you stop playing"

"Ok ok I'm sorry... sir.. we're coming."

"Fine"

I hung up and checked on Felix he was already asleep but he didn't had any covers on and I opened and went in to put some covers on him from the wardrobe. I didn't wanted to wake him up but I had to stare at this angelic face he has. He's so beautiful when he sleeps. I mean... he's beautiful at whatever he does. I got out and closed the door so that nothing wakes him up.

I sat on the couch and waited for the others.

I remembered what Chan said to me... and I started thinking about it deeply. What if he's right? What if I really like Felix? Or this is just a small feeling that doesn't really matter. 
I'm confused.. this is the only thing i could say.
But I knew I had to find out what is it. Why do I feel it.

They knocked. But not only knocked they were literally hitting the door. I ran to them and opened quickly because it was so noisy Felix may wake up.

"What was that for the fuck? Didn't I said Felix is sleeping??"

"Oh... we completely forgot.. sorry"
Said Seungmin

"Aww someone is worried..."
Teased Chan

"Chan you really need to stop this I'm not kidding."

"Ok ok you're right."

"Come in now"

They got in and sat at couch

"Where's Changbin?"

"He's at his dorm he said he's hungry he's probably cooking something.."
Said Seungmin.

No one's POV

Changbin went to his dorm and he was hungry but he had to lay in his bed a little.
He opens his phone and accidentally finds Felix's profile on Instagram. Felix's old profile was hacked by some boys at his old school that hated him. But since he created new profile he became famous and these boys now follow him. They kinda have crush on him too. And they regret that hated him and realised how cute and angelic Felix is. They try to text him but he blocked them all. Changbin only knows his old account but he's happy that he found his new. 
He follows Felix and started looking at his photos.

That was his last photo that uploaded a month ago.

@ Lee_Felix
Tuesday                        August 2nd 

Caption: 🌸😊

❤️  2, 567 k                💬 347                ↪️ 104

Comments:

@ Seungminnie_  : WHAT A CUTIEEEEEE💗💓💖💖💓💓💖
Comment liked by @ Lee_Felix

@ Han_Sungie  : Cute boy swag💓💓
       @ Lee_Felix reply : Swag???😭😭💖

——————-

"Damn... he's so beautiful.." Changbin says while scrolling his posts. 
"Stop... what am I doing.." He puts his phone down and goes to the kitchen to eat.

...

"Let's play Uno"
Said Seungmin

"Fuck yes"
Both Hyunjin and Chan agreed.

"Ok I'll be right back"
Seungmin goes to their dorm and gets the cards and decides to ask Changbin too.

*knock knock*

"Hey Seungmin whats up?"

"Nothing... did you eat? Cause we're going to play Uno in Hyunjin's dorm."

"Oh yeah.. I ate..coming..."

Changbin gets out and closes his dorm then they headed to Hyunjin's.

"I really hate when you knock at the wrong time... I told you Felix is sleeping.."
Hyunjin opened.

"Oh Felix is here...?"
Asks Changbin

"Yeah he's sleeping."

"In your bedroom?"

"Yes Changbin... what's so surprising?"

"Ugh... nothing"

"Come on now come in"
Said Hyunjin and they got in and sat.

Seungmin opened the cards then they started playing.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 362 93
Complete:) At some point I will be fixing the hole book but not right now ๐Ÿง๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ (this book makes no sense, well to me it doesn't I don't know about...
189K 8.9K 33
A burning feeling inside, a lewd desire and curious eyes always finding themselves on one man only. But, what if the eyes look back? What if the lewd...
20.4K 585 18
Hyunjin and Felix are college students, Felix still lives with his mom but she's mostly gone for work. They meet new friends together, and they may h...
380K 12.5K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...