Horns of Beacon

By GeneralVortex06

Rwby Au where Adam goes to Beacon and Blake stays in the white fang, some things change and some things don't... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: To Beacon
Chapter 2: Welcome to Beacon
Chapter 4: Formation of the teams
Chapter 5: First Lesson
Chapter 6: Team Tension
Chapter 7: Jaundice and Dreams
Chapter 8: Demons
Chapter 9: Blackmailed
Chapter 10: Forever fall
Chapter 11: Outburst
Chapter 12: Different views
Chapter 13: One Edgelord, four idiots
Chapter 14: Runaway
Chapter 15: The Monkey, the Bull and the Torch
Chapter 16: Hide the memories
Chapter 17: The other side
Chapter 18: Food fight
Chapter 19: Stress
Chapter 20: The mission
Chapter 21: Questions answered

Chapter 3: Initiation

604 9 5
By GeneralVortex06

While sleeping, Adam has a rough night due to nightmares "You were meant to lead us, instead you became a coward!" shouted Blake "I believed in you, I trusted in you," said Ilia "Hypocritical traitor, you will pay for your betrayl," says his lieutenant, it then showed Beacon burning surrounded by grim and Blake walking towards him "Look what your coward ways did, your selfishness has cost you," she says, Adam tries crawling away "And you say I'm the one who always runs away, have you really fallen so far?" Blake glares into his eyes as she razed her sword above Adam's head and brought it down on him. Adam woke up sweating with his eye going wide, he looked around as the nightmare visions faded away, Adam started breathing normally "I'm sorry Blake, I promise to make things right," he whispers as he puts his hand on his forhead, calming himself down. When he was fine, he went back to sleep but the rest of the night passed slowly.

Adam woke up earlier than most of the other students, he went and had a shower, got dressed and went to eat food. While he ate his food, Rogue walked up to him "Hey," he said, Adam nodded at him while eating his food, he was wearing his black hood from the first day "I saw you having a bad night," Adam looked at Rouge in the eyes "You know, you can talk to me if anything's wrong," Adam looked down and sighed "I'm sorry, it was something of my past, I don't really want to tell you," Rouge walked closer and sat down next to him "Is it because I'm human?" Adam was shocked "You know I'm a Faunus?" "Yep, why else would you always be hiding behind your hood," replied Rouge, Adam sighed looked away "Look, I understand that you don't trust us, and after seeing what my race does to yours, I wouldn't blame you. But not all humans are like that, I grew up in a family where we adopted a young fox faunus so I don't really care if your a faunus or human," Adam was surpised "Maybe your right. Wanna join me here," he said, Rouge smiled "Gladly."

Adam retrieved his weapons from his locker where he witnessed Weiss talking with a red haired girl and Jaune trying to flirt with her, Adam facepalmed and walked up to Jaune who just got pinned to the locker "I'm sorry, I hope you find what your looking for Jaune," said the red haired girl, as she walked away "Hey, word of advice don't try falling for the Schnee," said Adam "She's not that bad, she just needs to warm up a bit to me," replied Jaune "Having some trouble, Lady killer," said Yang as she and Ruby walked up to Jaune "He tried hitting on the Schnee," said Adam "Oof, I don't think Ice Queen was a good start," "Ughhh, where did I go wrong, my Mom always told that girls always look for confidence," said Jaune "Well, as I said Jaune, don't try too hard, it'll end badly for you," said Adam as he walked away.

Adam and the other students were now standing at the cliff, Adam noticed that Jaune and Ruby seemed nervous "For years you have trained to become warriors and today your abilities will be evaluated in the emerald forest," said Ozpin "Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumours about the assignment of teams, well alow us to put and end to your sonfusion, each of you will be given teammates, today," said Glynda "These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at beacon, so it is in your best intrest to be paired with someone with whom you can work well," said Ozpin as Ruby continued to get more nervous "That being said, the first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your partner for the next four years," "What!," exclaimed Ruby in shock 'Damn, this is a higher chance I'll be with the Schnee' Adam thought while grimacing.

 "See,  I told you," said a ginger girl "After you've partnered up, make your way to the northen end of the forest, you will meet opposition along the way, do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die," continued Ozpin, Adam smirked "At least it's not a stealth mission," he muttered "You will be monitered and graded for the duration of your initiation, but our instructors will not intervene, you will find an abandoned temple at the end of the path, containing several relics, each pair must choose one and return to the top of the cliff, we will guard that item as well your standings and grade you appropiately, are there any questions?" "Yeah um, sir," started Jaune but was interupted by Ozpin "Good, now take your positions," Adam and the others got into position while Jaune asked "Uh sir, I've got a question, so this landing strategy thing, what is it? Is it like dropping us off or something," "No, you will be falling," as Adam and another student blasted off.

Adam was flying through the air and slowly heading towards the ground, eventually when he landed he started running in a random direction hoping to find a fellow student he could trust, it would be hell if he was the partner of a schnee. Suddenly, a large growl came from the bushes as two beowolfs jumped out and tried attacking Adam but he quickly dodged out of the way and fired Wilt from Blush, he caught his blade and slashed one beowolf several times which pushed it back, then the other one tried coming from behind but Adam took out Blush and shot the grim dead. 

He then returned his focus to the other one, as it charged at him Adam charged at the grim aswell and and sliced the Beowolf dead. Adam then heard the sound of gunfire and Ursas so he headed in that direction, there he  saw Yang taking on two Ursai with her gauntlets. She was fighting ferociously as her eyes were red, Adam charged at into the fray as Yang killed one Ursa. She then turned to the other one "You want some to?" she asked aggressively but Adam shot the Ursa in the head with blush, killing it "I could've taken it," said Yang "So, I guess we're partners, now," said Adam "Yeah, seems like it," the girl replied.

Adam and Yang made they're way though the forest killing the grimm in they're way, when Adam brutally decapitated a beowolf. An Ursa then jumped towards them but it was dealt with by Yang who then jumped and punched another which tried to charge, before getting back to Adam. They made their way effectively through the forest when Yang decided to make conversation. "So, what's with the hood?" she asked "Personal reasons," Adam grunted not taking his eyes off of their direction "Damn your not much of a talker, are you?" Yang said "We are in a forest filled with Grimm. The second worst thing we can do is get distracted by talking, and then end up dead," the bull replied "Hm, you got a point. But we can handle it," Yang said as they got to the edge of the forest.

The two walked out and into the ruins, they looked around and found the artifacts. "Chess pieces, weird choice for relics," said Adam as they looked around "It looks like some others have already been here," said Yang as they looked around more, she then looked at one relic and picked it up "How about a cute little pony?" "Sure," replied Adam, they then both walked up to each other "Well that was easy," said Yang "Yeah," grunted Adam, suddenly from the forest, an Ursa major's head flew out as Rouge and a Bat faunus followed "Yuma?" asked Adam "Hey, my man Adam. Fancy seeing you here," replied Yuma "You guys know each other?" said Yang "Yeah, we both worked together in an old faction we were in," said Adam, suddenly a loud scream was heard all over the forest "Some girl's in trouble," said Yang "Adam, did you hear that?" Adam nodded as they looked around, suddenly they heard another voice "Heads up!!!!" as the resident little reaper dropped down from the sky only to get knocked into the trees by a flying Jaune.

"The hell? Did Ruby just fall out of the sky?" asked Adam surpised "I," suddenly an Ursa charged out of the forest but when a pink explosion killed it, it then revealed there was girl riding the Ursa "Yeeehahhh!" shouted the girl "Ah, broken," she said as she inspected her kill while a boy with Black hair and a streak of pink followed "Nora, please, don't ever do that again," he said, suddenly Nora dissapeard and was standing in front of a relic "Ohhhh," she picked it up then sang "I'm Queen of the castle, I'm Queen of the castle," "Nora!" shouted Ren "Coming ren," as she went back to her partner "Was she just riding an Ursa?" asked Adam in dissbelief, suddenly a girl with red hair came running out of the forest while being chased by a Death Stalker, then Ruby jumped down from her tree "Ruby!" "Yang," "Nora!" said the three girls "Did she just run all the way here with a deathstalker on her tail?" again  Adam asked in dissbelief "GRRR, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE, COULD EVERYONE JUST CHILL OUT FOR TWO SECONDS BEFORE SOMETHING CRAZY HAPPENS AGAIN!" shouted Yang causing eveyone to shut up "Damn Adam, it seems you have some compitition in being the scariest in your team," said Yuma "We'll see about that," muttered Adam "Umm Yang," said Ruby as she pointed to the sky where Weiss was holding onto a nervemore "Oh you got to be kidding me," said Adam "How could you leave me?" said Weiss "I said jump," replied Ruby "She's gonna fall," said Rouge "She'll be fine," said Ruby "She's falling," said Ren "Good," Adam muttered. 

Suddenly as Weiss was falling down to the ground Jaune jumped out from the trees and tried to save her "Just dropping in," he said "Godammit Jaune," said Adam Facpalming but then Jaune realised he was in the air and they both fell down with Jaune hitting the ground first and Weiss landing on his back "My hero," she said sarcasticly "My back," replied Jaune while Pyrrah was being chased by the death Stalker.

Eventually, the death Stalker knocked Pyrrah to where the rest are "Great, the gangs all here, now we can die together," said Yang "Not if I can help it," "NO!" said Ruby before Adam cut in and stopped Ruby from going anywhere "Are you trying to get yourself killed?" he asked "We'll need strategy to take that thing down," "He's right, none of us can take a death stalker of that size on they're own," said Ren, but then the deathstalker ran into all off them knocking them in different directions. 

Adam was the first to recover as he jumped up "Alright, time to put this scorpian down," he said as he fired Wilt out of blush and fought the Grimm head on  as he slashed and shot and stabbed at the Grimm, Ruby came and backed him up by going for the tail with her Scythe "Your free to join, any time," said Adam as he and Ruby both got knocked back. While Adam was on the floor the Deathstalker went after him but he was saved as the grimm was then frozen in ice by Weiss. 'She saved me' Adam's said in his thoughts, her eyes looked back at him before returning to the group, Adam was still in slight shock that a Schnee just saved him before grunting and goinf back to the group.

"Guys, that thing is circling us," said Jaune "There's no sence in dilly dillaying then, our objective is right in front of us," said Weiss "She's right, our mission is to Grab an artefact and return to Beacon, there's no point in fighting these things," said Ruby "So run and live to fight for another day, that sounds great," said Jaune, Yuma and Rouge had already grabbed they're artefacts and were now joining up with two other faunus, a wolf faunus and a deer faunus, as they tried leaving, they were attacked by three ursai and an ursa major. "Uh, guys, we have an ursa major," said Rouge as the ursai attacked. Yuma was using his new knife weapons and revovler while flying about, while Rouge was using his claw arm and Wrecker to attack, Yang fired her gauntlets at the ursai while Ruby and Adam went in with they're blades out to aid they're allies. Ruby killed one by decapitating it while Yuma and Adam killed another with they're guns to it's head, Rouge and the deer faunus then completly destroyed the last normal ursa, leaving the major left.

Adam, Yuma, Yang and Ruby fired they're guns at the major distracting it while Rouge ran towards it with his prosthetic fist clenched, he then staretd glowing a dark brown as he dealt a devastating punch to the major's head, completly shattering it "Holy hell," said the Wolf faunus "Come on guys, let's get moving," Ruby as the three teams ran towards beacon but the nevermore wasn't done yet.        

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 29 17
Finally changing the bio He was sent to the prison of elders he died but what he thinks is his flashbacks is his new beginning and now the next time...
5.4K 76 10
Jaune is back for his second semester at beacon. He was gets better and better and now he's in some dangerous mission. Get ready the next adventure.
210 2 35
Two weeks after the war ended, Weiss left for Vacuo to help Winter with the refugees. Jaune left with his companion for Argus, with Ruby and Oscar ta...
43.1K 843 30
Adam had always done whatever he needed to do for the Faunus but he did so in a way that was unlike any other that we know of. This led to him going...