Chapter 4: Formation of the teams

As the teams were all ready to fight the nevermore, when the deathstalker burst out of the trees "Ah man, run," said Jaune as he and Pyrrha ran away from the deathstalker, then a whole pack of beowolfs along with an alpha burst out from the trees "We'll deal with them," said Rouge as he, Yuma and the other two faunus attacked the wolfs "Let's do this," said Ruby as the rest of her team and Jaune's attacked the Deathstalker and nevermore "Nora, distract it," said Ren as Nora changed her hammer to a grenade launcher while Rouge and Yuma were slicing and shooting the wolfs when they're Deer faunus ally got knocked back by the alpha, but Rouge saved him by activating his secret gun in his prosthetic which damaged the alpha. Meanwhile, the others were running on a bridge to escape while being chased by the Deathstalker and Nevermore, Pyrrha, Ren and Adam were fending off the deathstalker withe they're guns, Adam was knocked back and nearly off the bridge, he then looked to see Ruby, Yang and Weiss fighting the nevermore "I'm going to help the others, you think you can handle this?" "We can take it," replied Ren as Adam jumped over the breaking bridge to join his future team.

 Adam and his future team were all fighting the nevermore, Yang was firing her gauntlet shotguns, Adam was trying to bring the nevermore closer to the ground and Ruby and Weiss was standing "This isn't working," said Weiss, but then she saw that the future team JNPR were beating the Deathstalker and Rouge's team had just finished of the alpha, Adam then started firing his gun hitting the nevermore in the eye when Yang jumped in the air firing her gauntlets at the nevermore when she got near  it's mouth she grabbed it, an dfired into the nevermore's mouth "I. Hope. Your. Hungry," she shouted as she fired one last blast and jumped out of the Nevermore's mouth and landed on the ground while the nevermore crashed into the cliff. 

It wasn't finished yet, Weiss then went and attacked it, freezing it's feather to the ground "Ruby. We'll attack it together," said Adam as he then looked to Yang "Think you can distract it?" "Of course," as she fired at the the nevermore "Ready?" said Ruby "Yeah," replied Adam as the two went  after the nevermore, Adam using the energy he had gathered was charging and about to use his moonslice on the grim, he unleashed it and it took off the grim's left wing causing it to scream in pain while Ruby brought her sythe around it neck and ran up the cliff, taking the grimm with her and eventually decapitating it "Wow," said Adam "Well, that was something," said Yang, Rouge and his lot had arrived "Good stuff there red girl," said Yuma.

"Rouge Cadogon, Yuma Telvor, Gavin Addrad and Elric Tykan, you four will be known as, team RYGE (Rage)," said Ozpin "Lead by Rouge Cadogon," "Nice work Rouge," said Yuma as team RYGE stepped off the stage "Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nickos, Lie Ren and Nora Valkyrie, you collected the white rook peices, from now on you will be known as team JNPR, lead by Jaune Arc," said Ozpin "Huh, led by me?" said Jaune in bewilderment "Congratulations, young man," said Ozpin as Pyrrha playfully punches Jaune "And finally, Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Adam Taurus and Yang Xiao long, you retreived the white knight peices, from now on you will be known as team RWAY (Ray), led by, Ruby rose," said Ozpin "I'm so proud of you," said Yang as she hugged her sister "Well done, little Reaper," said Adam "This is going to be an interesting year," said Ozpin as team RWAY walked off the stage.

"This is so amazing, we've got through initiation," said Ruby "Well, remember Ruby, there's still a long journey ahead," said Adam "Your right," "But I just can't believe I'm actually here and some amazing people in the team, especially you, the way you cut off that Nevermore's wing and sliced the Ursai was so amazing," said Ruby "Looks like you've got yourself a fan already Adam," said Yang, Adam smiled slightly as they walked. They then headed to the rooms and put all their bags down "Right, I'm gonna go and explore this place," Adam said "Alright, see ya," said Yang as the faunus walked out.

Adam looked around the academy, he hated to say it but it was impressive and this was coming from someone that doesn't really care about architecture. He saw other students walking around, mainly keeping to themselves. Suddenly he saw someone in the corner of the eyes getting pushed into the corner. "Fuckin animal, who do you think you are?" said a student who was pinning a dog faunus to the wall "I... I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," he replied, but his attacker just growled before grabbing the faunus' chin and then slammed the head into the wall three times. "Know your fuckin place, dog," the student said as he let go of the faunus and turned around only to be punched in the face hard by Adam. The student fell to the floor as Adam towered over him "You're meant to be the new generations of so called heroes? Pathetic," he growled he then slammed his foot on the student's chest. "And you there, why didn't you defend yourself?" Adam asked the dog faunus "I... I was dazed," Adam just grunted before returning to the student on the floor "Don't make me have to do this again, scumbag. And you need to learn some proper self defence skills," he said to them both before turning and leaving.

"Great, just great. Fucking racists and faunus that won't fight back," he muttered angrily, he understood when the faunus were disadvantaged or just simple civilians. But huntsmen were meant to know how to defend themselves, not just sit there and get pummeled by a single person. Adam breathed deeply, he can't let the anger get the better of him otherwise he may find himself on his way to the gallows. He then decided to calm himself fown by getting some fresh air, luckily for him he spotted a nice looking balcony

Adam was standing at the balcony silently, when Yang walked up to him. "You alright?" she asked "Neutral. I have a new life beginning, but I just came across something which pissed me off," Adam replied, Yang walked up next to him and looked to him "What happened?" "Some racist bastard was targeting and innocent faunus, for a petty reason," Yang listened to his explaination and nodded. "I take that's the reason you wear a hood?" she said pointing to his hood, Adam looked to her before saying "You know what I am, don't you?" Yang nodded "There's nothing wrong being a faunus, you know. You don't need to hide your features from us," Adam listened to what she said, he wanted to say there was something else on why he hide his features but he decided to not say. He sigehd before taking the hood off, revealing his spiked back aurburn hair and his two black horns. Yang looked at him before saying "Woah, you actually look kinda badass," for once Adam smiled slightly "Thanks," "Well, we should get to our dorm. The team's waiting for us," she said as she turned and began walking, Adam sighed and decided to follow her.

When they returned to they're team, Adam forgot to put his hood back on "Wow, your a faunus," said Ruby "Eh? Oh shit!" said Adam as he quickly put his hood back on "It's okay, you don't have to hide your features," she said while Weiss just stared at Adam, then Yuma walked up the stairs "Hey Adam," "Oh, hey Yuma," Yuma was looking at his team "I don't beleive we properly met," he said, Ruby smiled "I'm Ruby Rose, this is Yang and that's Weiss sch-" "Weiss Schnee, of the SDC," finshed Yuma "You know her?" said Yang "All faunus do," stated Adam bluntly, Adam then turned to Yuma and said "Hey, you think we can talk somewhere?" "Sure," "I'll be back in a minute guys, just need to catch up with him," "Okay, see you later," smiled Ruby as the rest of team RWAY went into they're dorm. 

"So Yuma, how'd you get here?" asked Adam "I came here to start a new life like you," "But last time I checked, you were part of the White Fang's special ops," "Yeah, but I left because of what the Fang was turning into," "And that is?" "The Fang is becoming into a genocidal terrorist organisation," Adam face was neutral before nodding "Very well," he then smiled "It's good I still have one old friend sticking with me," Yuma smiled back "Til the end of time, Adam," he said as they then clasped their hands together as a sign of brotherhood.            

Meanwhile in team RWAY's team, Ruby was listening to music when Yang turned to Weiss and said "Hey, so what to do you think of Adam after revealing he's a faunus?"  "Why do you ask?" Weiss asked. "I mean, your the Schnee Dust Company heiress. And I'm aware that your dad's not too keen on faunus," Yang explained, Weiss just grunted "If you think I'll judge him because he's a faunus, your wrong. But don't expect me to befriend him, he's nothing more than a rude brute," Yang frowned at that before turning around "Well he's not the only rude one," she muttered. Weiss heard it and scowled but then regained her composier, before making her way to her bed and then sitting down.