Back to the Beginning

By Irish_Wolves

Finding out that some of the Wesley's and Hermione he thought as family had betrayed him, Harry wishes for so... More

What!
Childhood Filler
The Letter
Diagon Alley - Part 1
Diagon Alley - Part 2
Gringotts Again!
Going through the trunk
Hogwarts Sorting
First Day
Flying and the Twins
Draco the protector
Back to Privet Drive
Christmas Eve
Back to Hogwarts
Hermione Grangers Fall
Sirius is Free
Horrifying discovery
Talking to Neville
Final game of the season
The Explanation
The final prank of the year
The first year is over
Meeting Remus Lupin and Kreacher
Gringotts and Realisation
Revealing the truth to Sirius and Remus
Friends and Enemies
Friendship to relationship
Year two at Hogwarts
Dumbledore and timetable problems
Dragon
Revenge on Lockhart
Lockhart and Dumbledore Trial
Ron's Redemption
Death
Meeting Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy
Changing Hogwarts
Fudge
Dumbledores defeat
Unexpected wake up call

Quidditch Team

20.6K 750 166
By Irish_Wolves

Saturday – 7th of January – Hogwarts – 12:58 Pm

I did one of my famous dives in my old life as I caught the transfigured golf balls I had made before it had hit the floor. I twirled in the air and laughed in delight as Fred, George and Draco watched me in shock.

"This is so much fun! I can't believe I haven't come out here to ride a broom more often!" I said happily as I did another dive. I looked at Fred, George and Draco and noticed that Fred and George were blushing bright red. Draco was just smiling as he watched me fly. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you two okay?" Fred and George went even redder and nodded their heads.

"Y-yeah, Harry." Fred said as me and Draco stared at the twins in confusion and concern. (Me being concern and Draco being confused)

"Were just fine." George continues as the rudeness left their faces to leave a small blush on their cheeks. I shrugged before going back to racing after the golf ball.

"Mr. Potter!" I looked down to see Professor Flitwick and Lisa Turpin standing below the four of us with smiles on their faces. "Please come down here." Professor Flitwick called. I gave a small smile to Draco and the others before flying down and landing before the two.

"Can I help you with anything, Professor Flitwick, Miss Turpin?" I asked as Professor Flitwick grinned at me before pointing to Lisa Turpin.

"This is Miss Lisa Turpin. Quidditch Team Captain until she graduates in two years." I gave Lisa Turpin a small smile as Lisa gave a smile and nod in response. "I watched you do a few dives and asked Miss Turpin to check out you're skill." I nodded as I turned to Turpin.

"You seem to have a very good grasp on flying. No, you almost seem to fly like a professional. You caught that golf ball mere inches from the ground! You would be a great seeker." I gave a small smile and a blush as Turpin looked to Professor Flitwick before turning back to me. "There is no rule against a first year joining a quidditch team, just owning a broom which will be over when second year starts." Turpin smiled. "I would like you to be our reserve seeker for our match against the Slytherin's next weekend. I have had Professor Flitwick reserve the pitch tomorrow at seven am. You'll have to be ready to come down by six-thirty when we leave to go to the pitch to practice." I nodded as Turpin nodded back. "I'll be off now. Remember, six-thirty." I nodded again and jumped on the broom again. I flew back up to Draco, George and Fred as they looked at me expectantly.

"What?" I said innocently as Draco narrowed his eyes at me. Fred and George groaned in frustration as I rolled my eyes. "I'm now a reserve seeker for the Ravenclaw quidditch team." I said as Draco, Fred and George's eyes widened as they stared at me. I rolled my eyes again. "They want me to be ready for the Slytherin vs Ravenclaw match next weekend in case Cho gets taken out. You can't tell your houses until the match or I won't tell you anything again." I said with a smile as Draco, Fred and George shivered from the cold tone in my voice. They nodded quickly as Draco gave me a smile.

"Congratulations. You will be the youngest seeker in the century if you go out onto the field." I smiled softly at that.

That's what I want. Something I did as Harry not Harry Potter, Boy-Who-Lived.

"You guys will come, right?" I asked as Draco rolled his eyes with a smile while Fred and George nodded their heads.

"Of course we'll be there!" Fred and Gerog3e said together as I then looked at Draco for confirmation. Draco gave me a small smile.

"Of course I'll be there. It's a Slytherin match and an opportunity to see you play an actual quidditch game." Draco said. I gave a soft smile as I then did a quick circle around them.

"Let's go back inside. I want to see what you've planned for Tracey!" I said happily as Draco, Fred and George grinned at me.

"No can do, Harry!" Fred said as George wrapped an arm around Fred.

"That's strictly Draco, Fred and my need to know prank plane only." George continued as Draco rolled his eyes at them but nodded anyway. I gave a pout at them and flew down anyway as they followed me with chuckles and laughs.

"How about we practice some spells?" I asked as I landed on the ground. I heard the rustling of footsteps as the others got closer to the ground.

"Potter!" I turned to see Ron smirking at me as Draco, Fred and George landed behind me. Their smiled sliding off their faces as they saw Ron glaring at me with a smile. I glared back full force.

"Ronald." I said mutually. Ron went red as I said his full name. I gave a smirk at Ron before my face went blank except for the glare I was giving Ron. "What do you want?" I asked as Ron smirked again at me. I glanced around me as I kept my gazer mainly on Ron.

"The Headmaster has asked for you. He's got some… questions he would like to ask you." I glared at Ron even more as I glanced to Draco, Fred and George.

"I'll be back. I'll meet you in the… room." I glanced at Ron at the last part before turning back to Ron. "I'll head their straight away," Ron smirked even more as he made to turn and lead me away. "After I grab Professor Flitwick. Can't have what happened last time happen again, can I?" I said with a smile as I walked past Ron with Draco, Fred and George behind me. Ron gaped at me before glaring.

"The Headmaster won't be happy with you, Potter!" I rolled my eyes and kept walking as Ron turned and ran off to the Headmaster's office. I glanced at Draco, Fred and George as we entered through the doors of the school and started heading off in our separate ways. I walked to Ravenclaw tower and began walking up the stairs with a sigh as I frowned.

What could Dumbledore want now?

I entered Ravenclaw Common Room and walked to the room that was Professor Flitwick's office.

"Harry." I turned to see Tracey walking towards me with a pleading look. I then found Cho and her friends looking at us with interest as I stopped and looked coldly at Tracey.

She's up to something.

"What do you want." I said coldly as Cho looked even more interested at my tone. I gave Tracey a glare as she pretended to look down cast and unsure.

"I… I just wanted to know why you're not my friend anymore. Is it because… is it because I rejected you?" Cho's eyes widened. I looked at Tracey for a second before laughing as Cho and the others looked confused.

She's trying this shit again while trying to damage my reputation as the Boy-Who-Lived.

"I can't BELIEVE your trying to do this again!" I said as I laughed again. "I never asked you out. As if I ever would." I then turned to the others and gave a smile. "I'm not friends with Tracey anymore because she… she basically killed one of the pets I brought to Hogwarts." At Cho's horrified face and many other, I inwardly smirked. "I brought a second pet, even though I was not allowed to, I brought one and she killed it with Ron Weasley." Cho looked at Tracey with shock as Tracey paled.

"I… I." Tracey started but stopped as I gave her a glare. I turned back to the others with a sigh.

"I need to go now. I've been asked by the Headmaster to report to his office. I wanted Professor Flitwick to come with me. Have a nice day." I turned and entered Professor Flitwick's office. Professor glanced up for a moment and his eyes widened as he jumped to his feet.

""Mister Potter!" I smiled at Professor Flitwick. "What have you come to see me about?!" Professor Flitwick asked eagerly. I gave another smile before frowning.

"I was wondering if you could come with me to Professor Dumbledore's office. I am being called up and I don't know why. Last time I was Professor Dumbledore…" I trailed off as I sighed softly as I looked away. He wouldn't believe me if I told him. I turned back to Professor Flitwick as he looked at me with concern and confusion. "I was just wounding if you would come with me, that's all." I said as I waited for Professor Flitwick's answer.

"Of course, Mister Potter. If you feel uncomfortable around the Headmaster, I will gladly accompany you too, throughout and from the meeting until you are either comfortable or graduate for Hogwarts." Professor Flitwick said as he walked around the desk and walked towards the exit to his office. I waited for Professor Flitwick to walk past me before following after him with a small smile on my face.

I have Professor Flitwick on my side.

Along with maybe Professor McGonagall and Severus if they look into what Dumbledore is trying to do to me enough.

"Thank you, Professor." I said quietly as we proceeded to exit the room and then the Common Room. Professor Flitwick looked at me with a quick smile as we started heading down the stairs of the Ravenclaw tower.

"No problem at all, Mister Potter. It's the duty of the head of the house to make sure all their students are comfortable and feel safe. Come to me with any problem and I'll fix it to the best of my ability's." I smiled at the words as we continued in silence down the last few steps of Ravenclaw tower. We started making our way through the halls and stairs as we got closer and closer to Dumbledore's office. We stopped a few times for Ravenclaw's and other students as they askes Professor Flitwick some questions on charms before we stopped outside Dumbledore's office.

"You'll stay with me for the whole meeting, right? Even if Professor Dumbledore asks you to leave?" I asked with a fake timid voice. Professor Flitwick gave an encouraging smile at me as he nodded his head.

"Of course I will! The Headmaster can't make me leave as it is a rule in the Hogwarts rules. I can stay as long as you want me to be there." I gave Professor Flitwick a happy smile as Professor Flitwick turned to the gargoyles. "Ice Mice." The gargoyles then moved away to reveal the familiar entrance I had gone in and out of a few days ago. I followed Professor Flitwick up the stairs and threw the doors to Dumbledore's office. We walked through the door as Dumbledore appeared at his desk with Ron and Tracey in front of him. Severus stood behind Ron and Tracey with a scowl on his face.

"Mister Potter. I hear you have done something against the rules of the school." I inwardly raged and screamed at him as I gave a polite smile though my eyes told Dumbledore different. Severus stared at the Headmaster for a moment before frowning at Dumbledore.

"I know. But what I want to know is if you have punished the two students who did an even worse wrong then me." I said as I looked at Ron and Tracey. Ron gave me a slight smirk that Professor Flitwick noticed and Tracey looked unsure as she looked between the Dumbledore and myself.

"Now, my boy. You are at fault for bringing it into the school. They have told me they thought it was a stray snake and it was trying to attack them." I inwardly growled as Professor Flitwick glanced at me with shock before looking at Ron and Tracey before finally his gaze rested on Dumbledore.

"Do you know Mister Potter's side of the story? And if so, why have you not asked for proof on the matter?" Professor Flitwick asked as Severus smirked slightly at that. Dumbledore gave Professor Flitwick a kind smile before answering.

"I have heard Professor Snape's version of the story but how do we know if the note was forged by Mister Potter to kick out Mister Weasley and Miss Davis from the school like Miss Granger?" Professor Dumbledore said as Professor Flitwick stopped to thin as Professor Snape scowled at Dumbledore.

How dare he! How dare he make it seem like I did it! He knows perfectly well they did it and now he's trying to blame me.

It's another one of his plans to get me under his control.

He's trying to make me look as though I can't take care of my pets and I'm a rule breaker!

Sneaky, Dumbledore, real sneaky.

"Then why have you called me up here if you aren't even going to believe me?" Dumbledore turned to me as he smiled at me. I inwardly growled at him as I thought of all the ways to kill him right now.

"Why your punishment of course! We can't have students think it's okay to bring in second pets into the school." My eye twitched in annoyance as Professor Flitwick looked at Dumbledore in shock. "Your punishment is to report to my office every night for three weeks and write lines were I can watch you." Professor Flitwick looked even more shocked and waited for Dumbledore to give punishments to the other two. When Dumbledore didn't speak, Flitwick narrowed his eyes.

"Headmaster." Dumbledore turned to Professor Flitwick. "Bringing a second pet doesn't require such a large punishment! And why aren't Mister Weasley and Miss Davis being punished? Even though it was Harry's second pet, they still had no right to kill the animal! If they get away with this, other students might think it's alright to kill another students pet and get away with it because it was 'attacking them'. If you are going to punish Mister Potter, I insist you must punish the other two with the same punishment." Professor Flitwick ranted as Dumbledore nodded his head as Ron cried out in protest.

"I understand, Professor Flitwick. Punishing the other two for unknowingly killing another students pet must be taken into action. I'll have them report to me at the same time as Mister Potter." Dumbledore said as he put on a sad look.

He was trying to guilt trip Professor Flitwick into backing out of the other two's punishment.

"Do not even try to guilt trip me, Headmaster. I know most students wouldn't kill an animal because it was a 'snake'. We can't have students going around and killing snakes because they are 'attacking' them. I'm sure some Slytherin's have snakes like I know a Gryffindor has a tarantula so don't even try to say the animal wasn't on the list." Professor Flitwick said as he glared at Dumbledore. "And another thing. Why is Mister Potter going to you for detention?! He should be going to a teacher along with the other students while you do your Headmaster duties." Albus looked shocked as Flitwick walked and stood in front of his desk that barely reached his shoulder. Professor Flitwick then conjured a stool and stood on it so he was eye lev el with the sitting Headmaster. "I'll be going over Mister Potter's and Miss Davis's punishment and Severus or McGonagall will go over Mister Weasley's punishment." Professor Flitwick said as he turned and hoped off the stool before walked away from Dumbledore without waiting for an answer. "Let's go Mister Potter. Miss Davis." I quickly followed Professor Flitwick out of the room with Tracey behind me.

Never get on Professor Flitwick's bad side.

I followed Professor Flitwick back to Ravenclaw tower and followed Professor Flitwick into his office. Professor Flitwick then turned to us and gave a small smile.

"Now. You will both report to me tonight at seven pm. Go have some fun and I will see you later." Professor Flitwick said as Tracey turned and bolted out of the room as I gave a smile at Professor Flitwick before turning and walking out of the room.

I need to tell Draco, Fred and George about this.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Saturday – 7th of January – Hogwarts – 1:47 Pm

"… and then I came here to tell you guys about it." I smiled as Draco, Fred and George nodded at my explanation of the entire story since we parted ways. "Step one of the plan is complete. She has no friends in Ravenclaw. With Cho telling everyone in Hogwarts about what's she's done. She will have no one but Ron and Dumbledore until Dumbledore gets another student on his side." Draco frowned slightly but nodded.

"We now know a spell for step two. It's a curse that lasts two years from today. Her hair will turn the emotions she is feeling. If she's angry, her hair will turn red. If she is sad, her hair will turn blue. If she is happy, her hair will turn yellow." Draco said as he smirked at the other two before frowning again. "The only problem is that we need her to be unconscious of some sort whether it be asleep or knocked out." Draco said as he looked at the twins who had smirked.

"That's why Gred and I have made a special powder…" George said as he pointed at himself and Fred.

"That makes the victim fall asleep upon inhale." Fred finished as he wrapped an arm around his brother's shoulder.

"We just have to sneak up on her and chuck it in her…" George wrapped an arm around Fred's shoulder as he continued the sentence.

"Face before she turns around. It will only last a few minutes…" Fred said as he smiled at his brother.

"So the spell will have to be done immediately." Fred and George finished together with big smiled as they looked to Draco and then back at me. I nodded my head as I thought on the idea before looking them in the eye.

"Tomorrow. We will do it tomorrow morning." I said as a devilish smirk appeared on my face. "Draco, you write a note to Tracey from me about wanting to speak to her in privet near the door of the Room of Requirements. Fred, I want you to sneak up on her and blow the powder in her face. George, I want you to cast the spell on her before getting yourself out of their before she wakes up." I smirked even wider. "And she can't even blame it on me or you three as I was in the Common Room while you three were in your own Common Rooms." I said as the twins and Draco nodded.

"A very good plan, Harry." Draco said as he gave me a warm smile. "A very good plan indeed."

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Saturday – 7th of January – Hogwarts – 6:58 Pm

I sighed as I made my way towards Professor Flitwick's office in the Ravenclaw Common Room.

It had been a good and bad day. Dumbledore, Tracey and Ron had ruined it. But… I guess Professor Flitwick, Draco, Fred and George made it better. I definitely don't want to get on Professor Flitwick's bad side.

I knocked on the door to the office and waited for a response before opening the door.

"Ah! Mister Potter." Professor Flitwick said as he motioned to one of the two desks in front of him. I sat at the desk closest to the wall and sighed again as I looked to Professor Flitwick.

"I want you to write 'I will follow the school rules' one hundred times. Once you are done you may leave." Professor Flitwick said as he waved his wand and a piece of parchment, a quill and ink appeared in front of me. "You will repeat this every night for three weeks as that was the length of time Dumbledore set up. Though it is a long time just for bringing a second pet into school." I smiled slightly and got started on my writing as there was a silence for ten minutes.

Tracey did know it was time for detention, right?

"I wonder where Miss Davis is." Professor Flitwick said as he looked waved his wand to check the time. She was late.

7:11

I went back to writing lines and did my twentieth line before a knock on the door took me out of my writing. Professor Flitwick opened the door to see Tracey and Dumbledore at the door. Dumbledore stepped into the room and glances at me with a knowing look.

What the fuck?

He knows something!

I looked back with a blank expression as Tracey gave me a scowl as her hair turned… red? My eyes widened as I looked at her hair. Dumbledore pointed to me as Professor Flitwick looked confused.

"Mister Potter here has put a nasty curse on Miss Davis just moments ago. I need to talk to Mister Potter about his behavior and get him to tell us the curse or it will take a few days for the right counter curse to be found." Professor Flitwick gave Dumbledore a shocked look before giving Dumbledore a glare.

"How can you believe Miss Davis that Mister Potter attacked her when he was in this room a little before seven o'clock doing his lines? Young Miss Davis has been attacked by a different student as Mister Potter couldn't have left this room without me noticing." Dumbledore looked away a bit ashamed as Professor Flitwick continued. "I will be telling the board of Governors about your unjustly punishments and picki8ng on particular students." Dumbledore's eyes widened as he was then shewed out. "Now please leave while I continue with the detention from two of my students." Professor Flitwick then shut the door in Dumbledore's face before turning to face Tracey. "I will forgive your tardiness as it was clear you were attacked by a student. Now, please write 'I will not kill animals' one hundred times before you may leave." Professor Flitwick then waved his wand and a piece of parchment, quill and ink appeared on her desk as Tracey scowled but started writing. I smiled softly as I turned back to my own writing with a soft and warm smile.

Maybe today wasn't so bad after all.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 33.2K 89
When Harry got hit by the killing curse, he thought that would be the end of his life. He was happy that he could reunite with his loved ones in the...
2.4K 67 14
Harry and Draco become friends.. but Harry starts thinking about Draco at the wrong time
862K 31.6K 33
Despite the struggles that come with transferring to a new school in the middle of the year, Ellie Evans finds that she'll also have to face tragedy...
213K 11.3K 132
#1 Hermionegranger (22/5/22) #1 Hermionexmalereader (20/5/22) #1 PennyHaywood (21/11/23) The third year of Y/N's time at Hogwarts and he is finally i...