I Being Given a Chance to Liv...

By Fukiba00

Michael was a soldier; he was betrayed by his own subordinates and he ended up being killed. He woke up in an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Gods
Chapter 2: Rebirth
Chapter 3: Appraisal
Chapter 4: Peaceful day
Chapter 5: Friends
Chapter 6: Flirting the maid
Chapter 7: Hannah and Riyo
Chapter 8: Dungeon
CHAPTER 9: High Elf
Chapter 10: New Ability
Chapter 11: Selena City
Chapter 12: Young girl
Chapter 13: Menna
Chapter 14: Riyo place (1)
Chapter 15: Riyo place (2)
Chapter 16: Royal princess (1)
Chapter 17: Royal Princess (2)
Chapter 18: Orc King
Chapter 19: Began
Chapter 20: Successfully
Chapter 21
Bonus Chapter
Chapter 22: A visitor
Chapter 23: The Zeula Kingdom's King (1)
Chapter 24: The Zeula Kingdom's King (2)
Chapter 25: Proposal
Chapter 26: Lightning Blue Spear
Chapter 27: Moon
Chapter 28: unexpected arrival
Chapter 29: Riyo and the Royal Princess (1)

Chapter 30: Riyo and the Royal Princess (2)

178 4 2
By Fukiba00

The royal princess of Zeula Kingdom and Riyo Hanes went to a dangerous demon forest. They had been walking for the past thirty minutes when Alice and Riyo suddenly heard a strange noise.

[H-Hey, did you hear about that? That sounds?]

While they were walking through the forest, Alice held tight to Riyo's arms, and she looked around with a worried look on her face.

The royal princess was wearing a white dress decorated with armor on her chest and a black cloak over her body. Although her clothes look normal, they have a protective spell on them, and Riyo was the one who cast the spell on her in order to protect her from the demon beast, and wearing it suits her well and gives her a pleasant feeling. Also, her long yellow hair is tied together in a braid to allow her to move easily.

"Oh, that sound? There's no need to be concerned because they're looking for their prey and, I believe, they have already smelled us..."

Riyo while speaking to her with a calm expression and looking at her with a gentle smile.

"Also, when we were at my home, you were excited to go to the dangerous forest, but now... why did you hold so tightly to my arms? Are you afraid, Alice?"

[Well, there's no need for me to lie to you... Y-Yes. I'm afraid because this is my first time going outside of the royal palace and also in this dangerous forest.]

She nodded her head, and her face was red. She was embarrassed and shy after saying that to him.

Riyo looked at Alice while Alice was nodding in embarrassment, but he only smirked at her and then they continued to walk.

[I-It's strange, isn't it? Speaking of the Demon Forest, it's a place where even adventurers can't get too close. Is it true, Riyo, that you can even go deep into the forest? Because Michael said that there were several strong monsters in this forest. And he said, "You have been here for a long time.] (Alice)

"Yes. I being being here... Because this place is for my training..." (Riyo)

Where are these demon beasts? He can look for them using "Detect Magic." He would normally notice demon beasts within 20 meters of his surroundings. But the demon is already in their surroundings.

[...Alice, what magic spell can you use?]

[..magic?]

"Yes, because we're being already surrounded of the demon beast, and your magic will probably help us."

[I'm...summoning magic beast]

"Magic beast?"

[Yes... and I will cast right away.]

Riyo suddenly releases his sword from the magic box item while they are already being surrounded by the demon beast and Alice. She backs away a little from Riyo and starts activating the spell magic.

When she finished chanting the spell, seven black wolves started coming out of Alice's back shadow one by one. Their size is about three meters. They go around Alice while wagging their tails joyfully. One of the black wolves was slightly bigger with a horn on his forehead.

[Then, everyone please kill the demon beast in our surroundings.]

When Alice gives the order to the seven black wolves, they run into the demon beast, and they start to kill the demon beast. While Riyo and Alice were watching them for a minute, Riyo suddenly spoke.

"Alice, can you lure the other demon orcs?"

[...It's possible but... what are you going to do?]

"I'm going to kill a few of them. While they're distracted by your summoned beast, I can use my spell magic to do it right away."

And then Riyo made several fireballs of magic, and then he fired them at the four demon orcs while Alice hid in the shadow of a tree, and she distracted them by using her three black wolf summon beasts. Before long, they start shouting roars together, and then they chase after Alice's three black wolves. While Riyo is slowly killing the other demon orcs,

The four of them are charred in no time. Me and Alice give the finishing spell of fire magic to the four demon orcs. Without having time to catch our breath, the two remaining demon orcs appear from the depths of the black forest. They are approaching us, raising roars and thumping the ground while swinging their weapons.

[Light Magic!]

[roawr....]

The two remaining demon orcs who were charging towards us fell down due to Alice's magic. They lit magic fire on the two demon orcs that fell down on them. Finally, Riyo jumped onto its chest and, without thinking, he stabbed it in the forehead with his sword, causing the two demon orcs to stop breathing.

All of the demon orcs were finally defeated by Riyo and Alice. With this, the battle ends. It's good that it was cleared easier than they thought. The seven black wolves jumped into Alice's shadow and disappeared. Alice was sweating profusely as a result of her first-ever battle.

[haap..haa... H-How's my fight?] Alice said, while breathing heavily.

"Well... You are surely a great help, and also, thanks to your summoning of seven beast wolves, I don't see any problem with your ability." Riyo said, with a gentle smile.

And then, when Riyo smiled at her, Alice's face turned red, and she nodded at him. And then, Riyo, he checked Alice's ability. By using his appraisal skills,

|APPRAISAL|

A translucent glass appeared in front of me and displayed the status of the royal princess.

|Name| Alice von Kevakez

|Race| Human

|Gender| Female

|Age| 5 years old

|Position|

▪Royal family daughter, the Zeula Kingdom's King and Queen's daughter

▪ Alice Von Kevakez's fiancée and favorite beloved, Riyo Hanes

|Strength| 15100|15100

|Magic Mana| 19500 |19500

|MAGIC|

▪Fire Magic A+

▪ Water Magic B+

▪ Summon Magic Beast S+

|SKILL|

▪Martial Arts B+

▪Physical Strength C+

Hmm, she was also strong for a young girl like her. His summon beast is about S+ That means that she mastered the summoning of magic beasts. She's interesting. Wait, who is so adored and beloved? and my name is also put here... He murmured to himself and then,

[Heeeey.... are you heard me!]

Alice suddenly appeared in front of me while I was looking at her ability.

"Y-Yeah... What happened?"

And then Alice's cheeks suddenly became like a rabbit while she was looking at me.

[Hmph...I keep calling you, but your face looks busy and I feel that you are looking at something I can't see.]

Riyo just laughed at her to avoid her after saying something to him. Then they took a rest in the forest while Riyo took out a meat of boar and other item from his magic item box and started preparing food.

"All right...Let's set up camp here."

"...Then I'll make something with the boar meat. before we go back."

[Eh.... What boar meat food are you preparing...I suddenly feel hungry... when you took out the equipment, looking forward to it.] Alice said, while she was sitting on the broken wood.

The boar was killed on his training day when he went to a forest, and when the boar was dead, he put it in the magic item box and the boar meat he found was a gigantic demonic boar pig in the forest. but the other materials in the demon boar meat he sold it in the guild.

and then Riyo he start to preparing of the food.

First, the big boar meat was thinly sliced. Next, it was pickled thoroughly in a sweet and hot sauce that he made with ingredients, and he found it when he was trying to find the healer flower. The healer flower had a white and beautiful appearance, and they said it's hard to find because the only place you can find it is on other continents, and that flower can heal anything injured or diseased. 

While pickling the boar meat, I sliced the mest into pieces.

By then, the meat was ready for roasting. As usual, the hot meat soup was ready.

"All right... It's done."

The boar meat was cooked according to my recipe. He's not sure if it's going to fit. On the other hand, the royal princess was going to taste it.

The boar meat with a sweet and hot sauce was served up on the wooden plate and was distributed to the royal princess along with hot meat soup.

[Oh, I being waiting for this... this is really stirring up my appetite!]

And then she slowly eats the meat with the recipe of the hot and sweet sauce on the boar meat, and the surroundings suddenly become silent after she tastes the food.

"A-Alice...Do you not like the...taste?"

and then,

[What in the world is this? This is surely crazy good... Huumm....This was my first time eating something so delicious, and the meat was surely sweet and hot. Even in the hot soup, there's always something meaty put on the wooden cup.]

When Alice tasted the food, the storm complimented him and Alice she did not stop eating.

[Hey... Riyo... Thank you so much on this day. I had so much fun with you... I hope we definitely not forget this day.]

She looked at me with a beautiful smile and and her looking is also beautiful.

"Yes... I also had so much fun with you..."

◇  ◇  ◇

7 years later...

Riyo Hanes, the oldest son of the Hanes family, turned twelve years old with good looks and smarts. It was also the day when he was finally going to the academy with her fiancee, the royal princess Alice von Kevakez, who had just turned twelve years old, and the king of the Zeula kingdom finally announced to all of the people that they already had a relationship with each other. And those were Riyo Hanes and Alice Von Kevakez.

....

It's already spring, which means that flowers are starting to bloom, and there are two new students who are attending the Royal Academy's 

"Oh... So this is a Royal Academy... There are also many students here. Also, that girl is surely late on her first day."

On the back, there's a woman running towards a student who is good looking.

[Huaap...Huaap... They're you are..... Riyo.... How dare you not wake me on this important day?] She stopped while she was heavily breathing.

And then Riyo looked back and saw a beautiful woman wearing a student uniform.

"Oh... Alice... You have finally arrived. I'm sorry. I tried to wake you up but you kept chanting a spell on me. I'm sorry..."

[Hmph... I forgive you today... But treat me a food today...]

After that, the two students peacefully walk the inside of the academy school. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

489K 27.6K 59
She had a very perfect life as she was a perfect girl. She had everything she could ask for, a brilliant mind, wealth, and many other things, hence d...
104K 1.4K 7
Awakening to find myself in a world teeming with magic, dragons, and fantastical wonders was like stepping into the pages of a novel - quite literall...
2.8M 93K 200
Tale of a Man who was reincarnated into another world as the son of a Saint but his birth was hated by everyone and he was forced to get a class that...
274K 7.6K 52
Sora Takahashi died saving his classmate from Truck-kun. Instead of moving on to the afterlife, he was given a choice by the Goddess of Worlds. He co...