Faded fate

By magical_AditiRathore

This story is about a girl name Avni and A businessman Nei Khanna it is about their relationship which dies b... More

Prologue
Introduction of Characters
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Teaser
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Teaser
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Last chapter

Chapter 22

998 196 71
By magical_AditiRathore

At the time of the morning, the birds were hovering over the building. A hospital name was mocked on the building. In one of its rooms, Neil was admitted.

Neil was staring at Avni who was sleeping. Neil stared at her for some time then he moves his arm and Avni woke up. She was sleepy, she looked at Neil who was looking at her and Avni frowns and thinks. She recalled everything and got up instantly. Neil was looking at her, Avni looked down and keeps the hair strand behind her ear.

Avni: sorry, don't know when I slept.

Neil was looking at her. He was guilty of his last night's behaviour. He was happy about her achievement but Vidyut ruined everything.

Avni: how are you now?

Neil: better.

Avni: I should call the doctor.

Avni goes and Neil thinks.

Neil: I overreacted last night. What was Avni's mistake if I did not get the award? Avni got for what she did hard work. She achieved that award, that recognition on the behalf of her hard work and you ruined everything by getting into Vidyut's words. You ruined Avni's happiness also. Tch.

Neil thinks. The doctor entered the room and Avni came behind him.

Doctor: how are you, Mr Khanna?

Neil: better.

Doctor: good.

The doctor checked him. Neil was looking at Avni who was observing Doctor checking Neil.

Doctor: today, we will discharge you but you have to take proper rest for at least one week. Ok.

Neil: sure, Doctor.

Doctor: good.

Avni: Doctor, what can he eat?

Doctor: try to give him light food for some days then he can eat anything.

Avni nods.

The doctor goes with the nurse.

Neil: where is papa?

Avni: I send him home at night, you know about his back pain if he stays here then it could increase his pain so I asked him to go.

Neil: you did right, Avni, but you should also go with him. Why did you stay here?

Avni: you were here how could I go home?

Neil: why?

Avni: because you are my...

Avni stopped. Neil smiled.

Neil: you are my... You are my what, Avni?

Avni: ab, aa, you, you must be hungry. Let me see something for you to eat then you have to take medicine.

Neil felt disappointed. He looked down. Avni turns to go but a ward boy came there carrying a tray of soup.

Ward boy: sir, your soup. You have to have it today.

Neil makes a face, and Avni smiled.

Ward boy: you can eat or I feed you, sir.

Neil: no, my wife can feed me.

Avni looked at him. Neil turns his face to her, and Avni looked down. Avni took the tray from the ward boy who goes after giving that to Avni. Avni sat on the bed and feeds Neil who winced and touched his lips.

Avni: sorry.

Avni blows the spoon and Neil looked at her and he forgets his pain. Avni feeds him. When she blows the soup, Neil looked at her lips, her hair which was moving slightly. Neil stared at her and drank but his all concentration was on Avni. Neil came back to reality when the door knocks. Neil felt to break the head of the person but he remains silent to see his father. Avni got up.

Prakash: how are you, my boy?

Neil smiled.

Neil: fine.

Prakash: good.

Avneil smiled.

Prakash: Avni, Shweta send this breakfast for you. You have it.

Avni: papa, once I feed Neil then I will have it.

Prakash: I will feed him. You have breakfast.

Avni nods. She gave the tray to Prakash and took the tiffin from him. Avni goes to sit on the couch and eats after washing her hands. She opened the tiffin and Neil closed his eyes when the smell of the tasty food of her mother's hand reached his nose. Neil inhaled that. Avni looked at Neil and understand that he wants to eat it so she closed the tiffin. Neil looked at Avni who kept the tiffin on the table. He understands that she is not eating it because of him.

Neil: Dad, I am done.

Prakash: but you did not even have the half soup.

Neil: Dad, please.

Avni: you should finish it. If they came then they will scold us.

Neil: if it is the case then you should also have your breakfast if you did not eat properly and will get ill then I will be scolded by my family.

Prakash saw Avni is not eating the food.

Prakash: why you are not having breakfast?

Avni looked at him.

Avni: ab, aa, I, I was about to start.

Neil: then start it.

Avni glared at him the first time. Neil smirked. Avni pulls the tiffin and Prakash feeds Neil. Neil smiled to see Avni having the food.

At the time of the evening, Neil got discharged. He was about to get up from the bed. Avni wants to give him a hand but Neil stops her.

Neil: it's ok, I can get up. Don't worry.

Avni nods. Neil got up but his foot was injured, he was about to fall but Avni holds him at the right time and he also holds the bed. Neil looked at Avni. Their eyes locked. They were lost in the eyes of each other and their faces were very close. They heard the knock on the door and came back to reality and both were embarrassed they were looking here and there. Avni helped Neil to stand straight and then makes him sit. Prakash came to them.

Prakash: formalities are done. Let's go, home.

Prakash helps Neil to get up.

Neil: Dad, I can get up and walk

Prakash: yeah, I know how far you can walk. I am your father, don't lie to me and don't worry, your dad is not as weak as you think of him.

Avneil smiled. Neil didn't want to put his weight on his father so he was trying to walk but he was feeling pain. Neil squeezed his eyes and Avni saw that. She also puts Neil's arm on her shoulder and Neil looked at her. Avni looked at Neil who nods and blinks his eyes. Avni smiled.

Avni and Prakash took him home. Bebe and Shweta welcome Neil and got emotional to see him. Shweta cries by hugging him. Neil and Avni smiled.

Neil: Mom, I am fine. Relax.

Shweta breaks the hug.

Shweta: fine, my foot. Look at you, you are looking so pale.

Neil looked away then he smiled to see his mother. Bebe also meets him and hugs him, she touched his face while crying, and Neil hugged her more tightly. They sat on the couch and Shweta sat with Neil and Avni sat on the opposite side.

Bebe: Avni, you must be tired, go to your room and have a rest.

Avni: no Bebe, I am fine.

Neil: no, you are not. Bebe is right, go and have a rest, you did not even sleep properly in the hospital so go and have a rest.

The family smiled to see Neil's care. Avni looked down.

Avni: I am fine.

Neil makes a face.

Avni: Bebe, Mummy, what will be prepared for the dinner.

Shweta: that's none of your concern. You and Tillu you also, you both go to your room and have a rest.

Avni: but Mummy Ji.

Shweta: go before I pick my stick.

Avneil and all smiled.

At the time of the night, Neil was alone in the room he was changing his clothes. He had changed his touser by sitting on the bed but was facing difficulty in opening the button of the shirt. Anyhow, he opened two buttons.

Neil: tch. Ssss...

Neil jerks his hand. Avni knocks on the door. Neil looked up then he turns his face.

Avni: can I come in?

Neil looked at him and thinks. Avni waits for his reply.

Neil: yeah.

Avni came and saw Neil is still wearing the same shirt she came forward and saw his struggle. She thinks and goes to the cupboard. Neil looked at her and Avni goes to change. Neil thinks. Avni came back and saw Neil is standing near the couch and is still trying. Avni thinks and came to him.

Avni: may I?

Neil looked at her. Avni signed at his shirt and keeps the hair strand behind her hair. Neil turns to her. Avni opened the shirt button and turns her face. Neil smiled. Avni removed his shirt and helped him to wear a T-shirt. Neil sets that.

Neil: Thanks.

Avni: it's ok.

Avni took Neil to the bed and made him sit. Neil was staring at her. Avni looked at him and their eyes locked in the eyes on each other. Avni breaks the eye lock and Neil looked down in embarrassment. Avni stands.

Neil in mind: what has happened to you, Neil? Have you lost your mind, why are you staring at Avni like this? What will she think about me? Idiot.

Neil looked at Avni who makes the hair strand behind her ear. Neil smiled to see her.

At the time of the night, Avneil were sleeping but Neil's sleep got disturbed because of the pain. He opened his eyes and looked at Avni who was sleeping. Neil wanted the pain killer but he doesn't want to disturb Avni's sleep. Neil got up and slowly goes to the cupboard. He got the box and sat on the couch and have medicine. Neil came to bed and sat. He looked at the window and recalls Avni talking to Ayesha maa and she broke down in front of him. Neil looked at Avni and thinks.

The next morning, Avni came to Neil who was scrolling down his phone. Because of his accident, he was not going to the office.

Avni: Neil.

Neil looked at her.

Avni: I have arranged everything in the bathroom for your bath so.

Neil nods. He kept the cellphone on the bed and Avni helped him in getting up and Neil goes, Avni was behind him. Neil tried to remove his shirt but his hand was injured so he was facing difficulty. Avni helps him, Neil looked at her. Avni signed sit. She gives him a sponge bath and Neil was feeling embarrassed. They can not ask Prakash or anyone because the reality of their relationship will disclose in front of the family. Avni cleans her eyes and Neil got up. He cups her face with one hand and wipes her eye and blows it. Avni opened her eyes and saw Neil. Their eyes locked. Avni looked down and turns to get the towel and wipe Neil's body and helped Neil to wear the shirt. She goes and Neil comes after some time. Avni wipes his hair and set them with her hand. Neil was looking at her.

Neil: Thanks.

Avni: no need, it's my duty.

Avni goes to get the first aid box and changed the bandage on Neil's head. Neil winces. Avni looked at him.

Avni: sorry.

Neil: slowly.

Avni blows his wound and cleans the wound. Neil was looking at her. Avni did the same with his hand and foot. Neil was just staring at her.

Avni: done.

Avni goes to keep the box in the cupboard. Neil was looking at her.

Avni: Do you want something?

Neil shook his head.

Avni: ok.

Avni goes from there. Neil was looking at her, he thinks.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 5K 44
This story is about two strangers and the destiny made them meet where they did not even think in their life.
37.7K 4.8K 17
Imperfect yet perfect relation. Abnormal for world but normal for them. She was darkness, he was light. She was sadness, he became her happiness...
158K 11.5K 58
My very first book... avneil as married couple and having different professional. Peep into it! Hope you enjoy this book! 😊 COMPLETED ON 3RD MAY...
187K 14.1K 54
What happens when Avni gets to marry her boss for 3 months but one of them end up falling in love with the other ?❤️ Plz give it a try .. because I...