Queen Of My Heart (MiChaeng)

By chiyongs_cub

Is this the end of all the endings? My broken bones are mending. With all these nights we're spending, Upon t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26 - Start of something new
27 - Run
28 - I knew you were trouble
29 - Traitor
30 - Cruel Summer
31 - Call Out My Name
32 - Everything Has Changed
33

8

178 9 12
By chiyongs_cub

Mina

Rosie sat on my spot again. Jimin sat beside Lisa too so I have no other choice but to sit again with Jin. Rosie did not talk to me or tell me that she was goin' to sit on my spot. I just brushed it off and sit silently beside Jin. Chaeyoung told us that we're goin' to the theme park for today's tour. I don't know if that's true or not 'cause we didn't see it on our itinerary but we're happy if we're goin' to that place. It's been ages for me since the last time that I go to the theme park. While on the trip, Jin seems to be quiet today. He's ignoring me since they saw us together in the morning. I'm not the first one to start a conversation for us, It's always him so I won't bother to think about what will I say to her. But I think It's kind of awkward for us what happened earlier or It's just me that still thinking this way? Maybe he's not in his mood? Jihyo and Daniel fell asleep on our drive, same as Nayeon who is now leaning on Jeongyeon's shoulder. Jimin and Lisa are talking. I thought Jimin has a thing for Lia? Or I am just being delusional or he's just being a chick boy? While Rosie and Chaeyoung are talking. Chaeyoung seems to enjoy Rosie's company 'cause they're laughing. Chaeyoung? In front of me? Earlier she just asked me if I want to run away with her? I didn't answer that, and now? She's flirting with another woman! Wow. I can't believe her! 

It's not like we have a thing, Mina? Why are you being like that? She's just your friend. Why are you so jealous that she's talking to another woman? Wake up, Mina! I can't read her. She's not an open book. But some of her private details I already knew. Like her mother passed away, her house, her favorite restaurant, her sister, and her father. Feels like she's opening herself to me, but still talking and entertaining other girls. I don't know what to think.

---

We arrived at the theme park after an hour of drive. Everyone is excited about the rides, some arcades, and the prizes that they can win, while I am now not in my mood 'cause Rosie still does not leave Chaeyoung alone. Alright, I'm gonna leave them alone instead. While we are at the entrance, Chaeyoung arranged our tickets and she distributed them one by one. As soon as she was in front of me, she handed the ticket to me and gave me a sweet smile. I just took it and did not look at her. We are about to enter the theme park but Rosie just talk and suggested that we grouped each other into two and think of it as a date. Everyone seems to like it but not me, Jin, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon, 'cause we already knew that we were gonna end up pairing on each other. 'cause Rosie already grab chaeyoung's hand and claimed her. Psh. Jeongyeon and Nayeon still arguing that they cannot be together on this trip 'cause they might argue all the time and they suggest that they want me in their group. Chaeyoung agreed with that idea but Jin was against that. I thought Jin might want that but as soon as she heard Chaeyoung agree with me, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon on one frame, Jin speaks up. And now we are all set, I'm with Jin, and Nayeon and Jeongyeon are together. They all agree that we meet at this entrance by 4 PM, and now we separated our ways. I took a last glance at Chaeyoung and wait for her to look at me but she didn't look at me. 

" Let's go? " Jin asked me. I came back to my right sense as soon as I heard Jin. I just smiled at him and we entered the themed park. 

After we came in, The couple, Jihyo and Daniel went ahead first. While  Lisa and Jimin are still talking about where they want to go first. While the dogs and cats, Jeongyeon and Nayeon are now arguing with each other. It's an unlimited ride, so we can try what we want. I want to ride the merry-go-round. Aish.

" Where do you want to go? " Jin casually asked me. I'm not comfortable with the way he treats me now. I know why, but I still did not want to accept that. " Uhmm. Anywhere? " I awkwardly answered him. 

He just nods and we start to wonder around this big theme park. Lots of kids are here with their parents, And lots of couples too. But I don't know where he wants to go and I'm a bit shy to talk to him. 

---

Jin

I am with Mina, and our aura is kind of awkward. I don't want to be with her right now, 'cause I already know that she wants Chaeyoung. She's just numb and dumb to accept it to herself. 'cause she always said that she's only attracted to the guy. But everyone seems to notice this lately, the way she looks Chaeyoung. That she's happy whenever she's with Chaeyoung. Although they don't have a lot of interaction, (as far as we know) but Chaeyoung seems to be that attracted. We all know that, including Chaeyoung.  And everyone thinks that Chaeyoung wants her too. I know it's true, 'cause it's the same way I look at Mina. But Chaeyoung just plays it along 'cause she's too coward to make a move on her. And I thought she's gonna push mina now, 'cause earlier it looks like they have a thing and the way Mina mocked Rosie. But instead, she just goes and flirts with Rosie. She just make things complicated as it was. Damn that small human. Tsk. And I heard that Chaeyoung is a real player too. Mina doesn't deserve her.

I already know Mina. Not like we know each other, but I always see her in school. She's also a teacher there. But I'm her senior 'cause she's like a new to our school. We have a different department so I bet that she didn't know me.  At first, I can't believe that we were on the same schedule, minibus, or whatever you called it. Thought that I am just dreaming and she's just look alike but I'm wrong the moment that she introduce herself. She's Mina, the Love of my life. Well, yes. She's the love of my life. The moment that I first saw her in school, I wanted to approach her and be with her friend. I was just contented back then, but now seeing her loving that stupid small human makes me want to fight my love for her. She makes me feel that she has a thing for me when we are in the bar back then and days followed. She makes my hopes up. Thought I had a chance. But it changed instantly because of Chaeyoung. But I think, It did not change 'cause she liked her in the first place. But, if she likes Chaeyoung, I will give up on her. If that makes her happy. I will accept my loss if that happened. But as of now, I will be with her no matter what. 

" How's your jog? Is the weather nice earlier? " I asked her to make the awkward aura gone. She looks at me and I see that she is already smiling. She just waits for me to start the conversation. " Yeah, It's good. Hehe," she said. " Though you're not an early person? But you seem to wake up early today? " I asked again while we are wondering where we gonna go. " Hahaha. Yeah, I usually don't wake up early 'cause I'm just too lazy. My friend called me early in the morning, that's why. " she happily answered me. I'm proud that I have to know the small things in her life. " I see. So, Where'd you wanna go first? " I asked her. " Up to you. I can ride that all 'cause I'm not afraid of heights. " She just teased me. How'd she know that I'm afraid of heights? Did she just guess it? Oh. I'm not gonna think of that. 'cause I might hurt in the end. " Who said I'm afraid of heights? I am not. Ha-ha-ha-ha. " I nervously laughed. My voice is a bit loud now and I hope that she's not gonna notice that. " Okay. If you say so. Let's ride that thing. " she pointed her finger to a big ship that goes like a swing. Oh no! You better pull yourself together Jin! 'cause this is your chance to make her fall in love with you! Fighting!

Without further ado, she dragged me to that entrance and just wait a second 'cause the line is not that long. We are now on that fucking ship and waiting for them to swing it. Fuck. I'm fucking scared of this shit. AHHHHHHHHHHH. I screamed in my head the moment this fucking ship slowly starts to swing 'cause I don't want Mina to think that I'm scared of this fucking ride. 

" Wooooooaaaahhhh!!!! " she screamed. I thought she was scared so I hold her hand. She looks surprised and laughed at me. " Are you scareeeeeed???!!!!! " she asked in a loud voice. " Noooooooooooo!!!!!! " I answered her with a loud tone 'cause we cannot hear each other because of the strong wind 'causing of the swing. 

The swing of this fucking ship is fast and I can't help myself to scream. I wanted this to be out. I hold her hand tight and scream. " AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! FUCKKKKKKKKKK!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPP THIIIIIIIISSSS!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! " Mina laughed hard as he heard my scream. " MOOOOOOOOOMMMMM!!! HELLLLLPPPPP!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! " She allowed me to hold her hand until the end. I can't feel my legs. I'm weak. I need water...

" Are you alright? Do you want some water? Hahaha. " she asked me but can't help herself but laugh at me. " I'm sorry. Hahaha. You're funny. Stop acting like you're strong Jin, It's alright. Hahaha. " she laughed in the middle of her talking. It's embarrassing to see me like this. " I'm gonna buy water okay? Just wait here. Hahaha. " She said while leaving and still laughing. Well, at least without any effort I make her laugh. That's the good thing, even though my legs are still shaking. I sat on the bench that was near the entrance of that fucking ship as I wait for Mina. I'm not gonna ride that again. 

While waiting for her, I saw Rosie and Chaeyoung and they saw me too and now they're coming at me. " Hey, Jin. What are you doing here along? " Rosie asked me first. I looked at Chaeyoung and seems that she was looking for Mina. " I'm with Mina, she just buy me some water. " I said. " Oh. She's here. " Rosie said while waving to Mina. Now she looks friendly to Mina, but earlier during our breakfast, she seemed to want to eat Mina alive. Mina came to us and just greeted them and handed me the bottled water. I was about to take the bottled water but she opened it for me and handed it to me. I smiled at what she just did. Though I know that she just did that purposely because Chaeyoung is in front of us.

" So, where are you two goin'? " Mina asked them while she sat beside me. Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows as she saw Mina sitting beside me. " I think we will go to that horror place. " Rosie answer her. " Ohh. I see. We're going to that extreme rides. Got to go! Enjoy there! " Mina said and dragged me again. Wait, What? Extreme rides? I'm gonna die now. I thought we were going to the extreme ride but Mina dragged me here to the souvenir shop. " Hahaha. I won't push you to ride on the extreme rides 'cause I think that might cause you to death. " She said, " Aish. Fine. Fine. I'm scared of heights. " I have no other choice but to admit it, 'cause it's obvious though. " Hahahaha. You're hilarious earlier. " teasing me again. Okay, if that makes you happy. I'll accept the embarrassment. " Yaah. I'm just a human. I have things to be scared of. " I said. She's just continued to laugh while I am looking for the thing that I can give to her. Maybe I can try to buy this headband? I watched some dramas that have scenes in the theme park always buying a couple of headbands. Maybe I can try it too? " You want to try this? " I asked her offering the headband that has carrot on the top. " Wow! It's cute! You can have that too. " She said while taking the other one. Okay, I did not expect that I am gonna have this design. But it's fine as long as it's her. 

After I bought that headband, we decided to eat lunch early 'cause I might faint with nervous if it goes on. We ate and talked. Seems like the awkward aura now is gone. Mina got a hard time moving on in my hilarious moment and I just let it slide 'cause she's happy with that. After we ate, she decided to ride on that merry-go-round. At first, I don't want to ride that but she forced me to. She looks happy while the ride began to round. I want to capture it so I took my phone and took a picture of her. She did not decline it, and just pose it so I take every picture of them. While we were on the ride, I saw Chaeyoung outside this ride smiling while looking at Mina. Tsk. If only she has the guts to fight for her love for Mina, she shouldn't have just been looking there. After we ride that merry-go-round, I told her that we can try the bumper car. She agreed with me so we go there and the line is long. As we look closer, Everyone is there. 

" Is that Jihyo and Daniel on the last line? " Mina asked me. " And Nayeon and Jeongyeon? Ohh. Jimin and Lisa were also there. " She added as we come closer to the line. " Chaeyoung and Rosie are also there in front of Jimin and Lisa. " I said. " Ohhh. I see. " She just said. " Hey!!!! You two are here too? This gonna be fun! " Jihyo said. " Hahahaha. I'm gonna bump to you always, Jihyo. " Jeongyeon threatened Jihyo. " Are you threatening me, Jeongyeon? " Jihyo is now serious. We all know that the three of them are very competitive when it comes to this. " No. Are feel threatened? " Jeongyeon said to her. " Hey, Are they gonna be okay? " Mina whispered to me. " Yeah. Hahaha. Don't worry, They're always like that. " I just said. 

After a few minutes of waiting, we are now the ones that can ride the bumper car. I assist Mina in her car before me. I am a gentleman. I notice that Chaeyoung is staring at us, so I hold mina's hand so that she can die because of jealousy now.  *Evil Grin While I'm bumping Jimin's car, a powerful impact came from my behind 'cause Chaeyoung just bump my car. She just smirked as soon she saw that it causes me to out my balance on my driving. Oh yeah? You want this huh? I made a turn just to face her but she was fast to go to where Mina's spot. " Someone's greedy right now. " Jimin said to me. " Tss, " She's now bumping Mina's car and enjoying it. While Rosie looks pissed at both of them. Nayeon, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo bump each other's cars and they are so loud. Especially Jihyo. Daniel is now out of place so he just decided to bump Jimin's car who is now bumping Lisa's car. I'm gonna go to where mina is.

" Stop bumping my car! " I heard mina say to Chaeyoung. She looks pissed 'cause Chaeyoung did not give her a chance to bump into another car. " This is the purpose of this, Mina. " Chaeyoung said to her. " I know. But you can bump into others, not only me. " Mina said as she tries to escape to Chaeyoung. " 'cause you're the only one I want to bump to, that's why. " Chaeyoung said and she smiled at mina. Tss. What the fuck? 

" Jin! " Mina said as she saw me driving in their direction. Chaeyoung looks at me and scoffs. Rosie makes a move too and bumps Chaeyoung's car. Mina bumped into my car. " Yeah. I'm gonna bump you hard right now! " I said to her. " Hey! Watch your fucking word. " Chaeyoung said to me. I'm shocked by what she said to me. What the hell is wrong with her? Watch my what? Word? Did I say something wrong? " What? Are you talking to me? " I asked her. I know that she's talking to me but I just to make sure. " Yes. Choose your word. You maniac. " Chaeyoung said to me. A what? Maniac?! 

" Did you just call me a maniac?! " I asked her as I got out of my car. My blood boils as soon as I hear her calling me a maniac. " Are you fucking kidding me?! Why are you calling me a maniac?! " I said as I dragged her out of her car. We are now making a scene. But I don't care. " Jin! " called me and hold me to stop me from doing it. " Yes. You're a maniac. What are you gonna do to mina? BUMP HER HARD? Ohhh. Is that how you chose a word? " Chaeyoung said to me as she pushed me hard. What? What is wrong with that? 

" Chaeyoung! Stop it. " Mina is now in front of Chaeyoung. " What the hell did you do Jin? Are you out of your mind? " Jihyo scold me. " What?! I don't know why that fucking small human being called me a maniac! " I said in a loud voice. " Yah! I heard what you said to mina too. It's kind of off when you said bump her hard. I think the word hard is why Chaeyoung scolds you. " Nayeon said to me. What? What the hell are they talking about?

The security is now assisting us to get out of that ride. Mina and Chaeyoung are now gone too. I don't know where did they go, but I'm thinking right now. Hard? Bumping her hard? Is that off? My friend is all here, and Lisa and Rosie are here. 

" Why did you say that Dude? You're way out of line. " Daniel said to me. " Did I? "I cannot believe that I offended Mina with what I just said. " Yes! You pabo! " Jihyo said. " Well, If you have a dirty mind, you'll think of that. " Rosie said. Yes! That's right! " Yes! Finally. I didn't think of that. That's why I'm shocked by Chaeyoung's reaction. " I explained. " It's right too, but It might be misunderstood by someone like us too. Especially Chaeyoung. You know it on yourself, Jin. " Jimin said. 

Aish! I didn't mean any of that. I just want to take revenge on Mina, that's all. Because of that, Mina might be mad at me right now. Because she chose to be with Chaeyoung. I already know that, but still hurts. I've wanted her for a very long time, and this is just how it ends? How stupid I am?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 12.5K 35
And The Story Is Out! This Is A Part 2 Of The Story "My Pet Penguin (MiChaeng) (read at your own risk :p)" Please Make Sure To Read That One First Be...
11.7K 608 25
"i'm not what you think i am, and when you find out, you won't want this." "how 'bout you let me decided that for myself, baby girl." a lawyer with a...
127K 5K 23
"Do you know how hard it is to be friends with someone you are once--- still in love with?" -Nayeon "Moving on" isn't on Nayeon's vocabulary. Althoug...
163K 6.7K 40
Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she choose her heart over their friendship? ...