WHISPERS ♛ ANTHONY BRIDGERTON

By koryanderss

WHY DO YOU NEED LOVE SO BADLY? SPORADIC UPDATES BRIDGERTON S1 A.BRIDGERTON X F... More

ACT ONE
CHAPTER ONE

INTRODUCTION

2.2K 75 17
By koryanderss

WHISPERS
( ANTHONY BRIDGERTON x F!OC )

SABOTAGE THE THINGS
YOU LOVE THE MOST

THE YEAR of 1813 was to be Jayne Wymarc's debut season ── her debut sponsored by Violet Bridgerton. Jayne's mother had died when she was young, causing her to be raised by nannies and tutors more often than not. Her father was a viscount who owned two lucrative brothels around town ── creating many rumors in high society on Jayne's true parentage and noble status. Although those that said these rumors were the ones frequenting the brothels Viscount Wymarc owned.

Jayne frequented the Bridgerton household for many of her younger years, all because of her friend, Daphne. They were thick as thieves, always by each other's side. But the older Jayne got, the more the oldest Bridgerton would linger around ── always watching, never touching. Jayne would notice his eyes looming over her, and soon, she'd steal glances at him whenever they were in the same room. And never did Daphne or any other Bridgerton catch on.

On the way home one evening, Daphne had bid her friend a good night and Jayne was seeing her own way out, like she had done so many times before ── but this time, it was different. Anthony had been waiting by the door for her. He was tired of waiting ── always watching, never touching. After all those years, he had to have her. He needed to know what it felt like for his hands to run over her soft skin, he craved it ── to place small kisses upon every inch of her body. Anthony Bridgerton wanted Jayne Wymarc in as many ways as he could, as long as that was all.

Jayne had originally thought Anthony to be kind. She thought the more they snuck around, the more chance he'd want to marry her one day ── one day when they were older. But he never spoke those four words. Although each time he called, she came running ── hoping this time it would be different. Jayne gave him everything ── her heart, her body, her mind, everything a lady was meant to protect.

Jayne Wymarc was ruined by Anthony Bridgerton. The day of her debut, just moments before, Jayne feels sick ── nauseous even. But she tells no one, not even her best friend, Daphne. Jayne swallows the bile down and continues on to see the Queen for she knows she must end it with the Viscount Bridgerton. Jayne must play the game and get a husband before she's showing ── before a bastard is born into the world and she's shunned forever.

Jayne knows she will not marry for love, her heart only lies with Anthony. It always has. But she must do her duties. She just hopes to find a good match. And she hopes when Anthony finally finds himself a wife that he'll be happy, but not happier.

OR IN WHICH
SHE MUST GIVE HIM
UP AND FIND HERSELF
A MATCH

CAMOUFLAGE SO YOU
CAN FEED THE LIE THAT
YOU'RE COMPOSED

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

JAYNE WYMARC.
( ━━ THE HOPEFUL LADY )
。・☆ : * ・゚☆彡・。

❝ He loves me, he
loves me. . .not. ❞

JON WYMARC.
( ━━ THE VISCOUNT FATHER )
。・☆ : * ・゚☆彡・。

❝ You are my legacy, Jayne.
I shall never let you down
if you don't. ❞

OLIVER ASHFORD.
( ━━ THE YOUNG LORD )
。・☆ : * ・゚☆彡・。

❝ You honor me with your
words, Miss Wymarc. ❞

ISABEL BALTHASAR.
( ━━ THE CHOSEN LADY )
。・☆ : * ・゚☆彡・。

❝ I am not your enemy, Jayne.
I thought we could be friends
but all you've done is shown
your jealousy. ❞

THIS IS THE VOICE IN YOUR
HEAD THAT SAYS, "YOU DO
NOT WANT THIS" THIS IS THE
ACHE THAT SAYS, "YOU DO
NOT WANT HIM"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 31K 46
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
471K 14.4K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
206K 7.2K 97
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 57.1K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC