Trapped

By ThePiercedUnicorn

Luna and Rain are two teenage girls that have never met before, but things change for them... They go from re... More

Lost (Chapter 1)
You're Not Alone (Chapter 2)
New Girls(Chapter 3)
Our First Day (Chapter 4)
The Dinner (Chapter 5)
Him (Chapter 6)
The Day After (chapter 7)
That Night (chapter 8)
Vintage (Chapter 9)
Frat Party (Chapter 10)
Drained (chapter 11)
Never (chapter 12)
Explaination (Chapter 14)
Brethren (Chapter 15)
Roomies (Chapter 16)
Family & frustration(Chapter 17)
Dusty Corner (Chapter 18)
Pierce (Chapter 19)
Her (Chapter 20)
Gone (Chapter 21)
Recovery (Chapter 22)

The Specials (Chapter 13)

1.2K 0 0
By ThePiercedUnicorn

Damien's POV
I glance at my phone that is on top of the dresser. It's 7:26.

I look at the mirror one more time. I don't own anything fancy so just wore a black t-shirt with black fitted jeans, matching my converse.

I'm not one to usually care about what I wear, as long as it's conservative.

I look at my hair. I really need to get a haircut.

Should I take out my piercings? I glance at my two lip piercings that are located right next to each other on the right side of my bottom lip.

Nah, I'm fine.

I walk over to my dresser and grab my keys. As soon as I pick up my keys, my heart starts aching. It feels like someone's tugging it.

My fangs start to pierce my flesh as they rip through it.

She's in trouble. Something is wrong, my inner cat practically screams.

I bolt out the door, running. My eyes glow, rings of gold, black and yellow.

I arrive at her dorm in seconds, even though I'm at the other side of campus.

I don't bother knocking and in a flash, I'm upstairs, in front of her door.

My heart is practically jumping out of my chest and there's a high-pitched shriek-ring in my ear. Everything is blocked out and all I can focus is on my other half.

I tap the wooden door softly, "rain?"I call.

My breathing slows and I calm down abut as soon as I hear the blood pumping through her veins, into her heart.

My eyes return to its natural color but my heart still races. My fangs start to retaliate and sink back into my gums.

After her short response, I open the door. I see her stained cheeks and her rosy nose. Pain flashes through her eyes.

I walk over and throw my arms around her slender body. She sobs in my arms and I run my hand up and down her small back.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on but I need her, and she needs me.

"Never let me go", she squeaks.

"Never", I whisper into her ear and mean it.

I bring her to my lap and she wraps her arms around my neck.

Still slightly confused.

A tear lands on my neck, sending bolts of adrenaline through my veins. Immediately, I know what's happening.

We have talked about it in class before but I've never seen it actually happen. I think it only happened once...

Her breathing slows and the short gasps of breaths she takes become longer. I pull back and wipe her tears off her her rosy cheeks and under her beautiful eyes.

Rings around her blue crystal eyes start to shade in with a grey.

It has already started...

Rain's POV^-^
He picks me up and sits me on the bed, I cross my legs and place my face in my hands.

"I don't know what happened...." I try to say but my voice squeaks at the end.

"Shh... I'll get you some tea, and then you should get some sleep", he speaks softly, tracing my stained tears with his thumb.

He always knows what to say.

He exits the room and I hear Luna ask if something is wrong. He sighs and says,"I'll explain later, to all of you, just give her some time...".

He gets too far out of my range and I can no longer hear his conversation.

My brain fills with trauma and I bring my knees back up to my chest.

"Stop. Stop. Go away.", I repeat over and over, wishing for these... These thoughts to go away. I rock back and forth softly.

A few minutes later, he comes back with a green mug, filled with herbs. They fill my room with the smell.

I slip my tiny fingers in the handle of the mug and bring the hot liquid to my lips.

"what's wrong with me", I whisper, looking down at my tea.

"Nothing beautiful, I'll explain everything tomorrow, you should get some rest", he speaks slowly and softly.

The way he called me beautiful warms my heart but still doesn't take away the aching pain.

"Please don't leave", I mumble.

He takes my face into his hands, "never" he says.

He lays his head against the backboard of the bed, I rest my head against his chest.

I heart his heart beating, the steady beat is music to my ears and I never want the song to end.

{•~Next Morning~•}
Damien's POV
I manage to slip out of her tight grip and walk downstairs.

"Good morning", Luna chirps.

I run my fingers through my hair and then shove my hands in my pocket,

"Morning", I respond with a slight smile.

"Any good news?", she says softly, her smile fading.

"She's... Getting there... I'll explain everything today, I promise", I tell her.

"Take you're time", she smiles,"coffee?".

She doesn't seem worried, Iris must of told her as much as he knows, which isn't exactly much.

"Yeah thanks", I walk over to the counter and sit on the stool.

Iris rises from the couch, "owe, stayed with you're lady friend last night?", he says in a sleepy voice, wiggling his eyebrows.

"I could ask you the same", I fire back and Luna swats my arm.

The rest of the morning is filled with perverted jokes and inappropriate comments about rain and I. It feels nice to joke around, everyone around here is so stuck up, even my roommate.

There's slight tension in the room after last night, they must of heard the conversation.

The sleeping beauty finally wakes up and smiles from the top balcony.

"Good morning", she yawns from the top of the spiral stairs.

God, she's beautiful even with a stained face, messy hair and pajamas. Her glowing eyes meet mine and my smile grows intensely. Even her smile gives me butterflies

"Nice booty-shorts", Iris comments as she walks down the stairs and we all respond with a laugh.

I walk over to my princess and she Wraps her arms around my neck as I wrap mine around her waist. I pull her up and she wraps her legs around my waist, nuzzling her nose into the creek of my neck.

"Enough PDA, can we just get on with this meeting?", Luna says and rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, what's up with grey-eyes over there", Iris asks, taking a sip of my coffee mug, referring to Rain. That bastard can just keep it.

"Grey eyes? Is that some modern slang word", Rain chuckles as I sit on the couch and pull her to my lap.

"Okay, come over here, take a seat", I say, dodging her question.

"Family meeting", Iris mocks in a high-pitched voice.

We all take a seat and I begin...

"Okay... So, most 'witches' are born from their parents", I explain.

"Is this some sort of sex-prevention class?" Iris interrupts.

"Iris shut up", Luna and rain say in unison and chuckle.

"Here, in this 'dimension', there are 4 different species. Werewolves, witches, cats and unicorns", I explain.

Rain and Luna start bursting into laughter, most likely of the thought of unicorns.

"I'm just kidding about the unicorns. It's werewolves, cats and witches. And a few hybrids, a mixture of the breeds. Anyways, when a 'supernatural' reaches the age of 18 they are brought here, to the Seven Deadly Sins, here they are trained to use their powers, but all past memories are erased so it's like being reborn. At age 21, we graduate and... Well go on with you're life, of course you're not allowed to leave the dimension", I say.

"Wait so we can't ever go back...?" Rain's eyes grow soft.

"Yeah... But that's not the point. Anyways, everyone hundred years, two blood-lined humans are brought here if they manage to have their 18th birthday on that same day, and the same process is enabled, the forgetting and the age and stuff. And that's where you guys come in, they call you guys 'the specials'. Anyway, there was a girl, hundred years back, she was one of the specials and she started... Transforming... And remembering... Her past life. Her looks started to Change how she used to in her past life. And... I think that's what's happening to you. I think you guys had some sort of blood-line crossing...", I explained..

RAIN'S POV
My head was throbbing with all of the knowledge that just was thrown at me.
This was too much to handle, we still haven't resolved the party-whore-dancing-on-a-random-guy situation, now I also have this. On top of that, I don't know where me and Damien stand as in a relationship... I haven't told him yet but I still have nightmares about his glowing eyes. But right now I just want to push all of this "specials" thing aside, I'll go through the symptoms but first I just want to get my life together.

After explains to them my plans, they all agree. But I leave out the Damien stuff and the nightmares.

"So, wanna talk about the whore thing over breakfast? Let's just go down the list of problems", Iris half-jokes.

"Yeah let's go, I'm starving", Luna, Damien and I say in unison. It's like we read each others minds.

We all chuckle and leave the dorm to find a diner with thick and heavy tension in the air.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4 0 16
Luna can travel through worlds. After her parent's death, she made a spirit friend called Lent. One day as she offered to help him out on his job she...
1.7K 26 13
rain was a typical 16 year old if you count being dragged from her friends and life to a small town that seems to have a secret. oh ya and a mom that...
1.2M 78.3K 42
BOOK TWO IN THE NOX HAVEN SERIES: When you look in the mirror what do you see? Does your reflection look exactly like you or does it mirror the perso...
1.9K 442 73
Luna Ellie a freshman to garden high school, landed from her hometown for studies. She was happy to have great friends from day one but everything ch...