โ€ข Princess Of Khaenri'ah โ€ข Ge...

By QuinnKasih

-"๐˜ /๐˜ฏ! ๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ!~" _.โ€ขยฐโ€ข~._ ==============================... More

Hello there :D
โ€ข Chapter 1: "The Day"
โ€ข Chapter 3: "Boredom Makes You Meet Him"
โ€ข Chapter 4: "Trip To Liyue"
โ€ข Chapter 5: "Liyue"
โ€ขChapter 6: "Wangshu Inn"

โ€ข Chapter 2: "The Harbingers"

1.1K 41 19
By QuinnKasih

It was 1 pm, meaning there's still 1 more hour left until the meeting. I wanted to continue reading but, what's the problem of being early? Well.. If I go now, there's probably no one there. Eh, who cares anyways!

I shut the book I was reading and put it back where it was before. I left the library and normally walk to the meeting room, there's nothing to hurry about. I already know where the meeting room was cause I used to peek at their meetings. Well, I don't do it anymore tho. Because it's something that doesn't concern me, plus, something I don't understand at all. I never wanted to have any connections or problems with the fatui. But I guess, I have no other choice.

I finally arrived at the meeting room entrance. I checked the big clock that was on the center of the hall, it's 01.24 pm. 'Wow, I really take time walking from the library to here.' Well atleast I am here.

I knocked the door to see if someone will response. 'Knock, knock~.... Knock, knock.. Guess nobody's inside.' I opened the door.

Revealing a long table with a long yellow-white carpet under it. On the table, there was a flower vase filled with Snezhnaya's expensive and rare flowers. There were 13 seats surrounding the long table. There was 2 throne-like seats, seems like one for the Tsaritsa and the other one for guests their having in their meetings. At the back of the room, there was a window with elegant frame. It offered the snowy view of Snezhnaya. On the opposite side of the window, there was a huge board with pinned papers and news. Probably their plans.

But something caught my attention.. There seems to be someone here!! I saw a short guy with a huge flat circle hat. He seems to be flustered.. But, why? Wait a sec.. He's the sixth harbinger??! He looks like him..

"Uh.. Hello?" I started the conversation.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Not even a "hello"? Rude." Geez, where's this shortie's polite-ness??

"That doesn't answer my question." He said with a serious tone.

"Well, I am here for the meeting."

"Who are you? You're not a harbinger or seem to be someone who works with the fatui."

"Geez, calm down will ya? I've got Lord Tsaritsa's permission here." Archons, this shortie with temper issues.

"Whatever."

I sit down on one of the seats. "Hey, you're not sitting there. That's Signora's." The shortie said.

"Then?" I asked him.

"Why would I know? Sit on the floor??" He mocked me.

I took one of the throne-like seats. "Not there either." He said to me again.

"That's Lord Tsaritsa's."

'THEN TELL ME WHERE, YOU BI-' I clenched my fists, I bottled up my anger at him. Then I exhaled.

"Well, I'm taking the other one."

"That must be reserved first. Plus, are for people who actually have something to do with the fatui."

"Do you even know who I am?" I went straight forward.

"A random person coming in to a restricted area?" He mocked me again.

I payed no attention to his words and sat down on the seat that he didn't allowed me to have.

"Ding dong, you're answer is wrong." It's my turn mocking him.

When he was going to shot back, the door opened and showed Lord Tsaritsa. I looked at my watch, an invention that show time like clocks do. But it isn't Snezhnaya's invention, I just woke up with it on my wrist. It showed 01.31 pm. I looked back up to mother.

"Oh dear! Hello you two! I didn't expect you to be early, Scaramouche. And as for y/n, I already thought you would be early since you're very excited!" She said gleefully.

"And I guess you must've known eachother since you guys have met early, no?" She asked both of us.

Me and Scaramouche then looked at eachother with a frown and a confused face. "I know him from books. But, he doesn't know me at all" "Well, why would I know a random person entering a restricted area? That's suspicious".

"Gosh Scaramouche, where is your polite-ness??! She's the guest we'll be having this meeting!" Finally, someone just have to say it.

"Guest? The fatui doesn't have any issues right now, we don't need any help from other parties."

"Well, she isn't actually from other parties.. I'll explain later during the meeting to you and others!" She said while putting her hands together.

.
.
.
.
.

Time has passed. During those times, me and mother talked a lot to eachother. Meanwhile Scaramouche, he just listens and gives his opinions on our conversations. During our conversations, harbingers arrived one by one. Now that they're all have arrived, we'll be starting our meeting.

"Alright, hello everyone. I know the fatui is having no trouble on doing things right now, and wouldn't need any help. But today, someone has joined the organization! Please welcome, y/n! You guys might don't know her, but don't worry, She will introduce herself." She said as she stop talking and let me introduce myself.

I stood up from my seat. "Hello all! My name is y/n and I will be the 12th harbinger. I hope we could have good co-workers relationship! I also hope that because of my presence, this organization could be more better from what it was before. Any questions?.."

I was very nervous, I'm almost out of breath for being scared that they will not welcome me. I looked at their faces to see what they think of my introduction. Their faces was serious and cold, like they seem to not welcome me here. There was a long moment of silence. Because I was waiting for questions from them.

"That's very nice of you, y/n! I hope you all can get along well and consider eachother as friends or good co-workers. You know I care for you guys so that's why I gave you guys more help, right?" She said with a grin. The tip of her fingers were connected to each hands.

The harbingers murmured and mumbled "yes" as an answer.

.
.
.
.
.

The meeting has finally finished. After my introduction, each harbinger introduced theirselves. Then, we do some planning of how to secure more gnosis'.

Most of the harbingers, even mother herself, recommended me to secure the Wind Archon's gnosis. Since La Signora failed to keep the gnosis save and got it stolen back by the Knights of the Favonious.

I honestly also agreed on their recommendation. I wanted to see the "Nation of Wind and Freedom", the first out of 7 nations that piques my interest.

I don't know much about Mondstadt. But, I know the local stuff they have there. Maybe a little bit more searching could make it perfect. I want this "gnosis hunting experience" to be fun and enjoyable, so I decided that I will do this myself.

As I was busy with my thoughts, the harbingers slowly left one by one as time flies. I was still on my seat, staring blankly ahead. My fingers were fiddling each other, like I was nervous (but I wasn't).

I feel a pair of eyes looking at me. I wanted to see who it was.. But I don't want them to notice me staring back at them. So instead of lifting my head up to see who it was, I rolled my eyes up to see a glimpse of that person. Suprisingly, it was mother.

'But.. That's normal right? A mother being concerned about her daughter because her daughter looked nervous or something..' As I was about to speak, she cutted my words.

"Y/n, what's wrong?" She said with a concerned look on her face.

I turned my head to look around the room, just to ignore her question. But.. I thought to myself that this isn't polite at all to your mother. So I answered her:

"Don't worry mother, I'm fine!" You said with a warm smile to calm her down.

"I was just.. A lil bit scared, because I'm going to have more responsibilities to do. But also feeling excited! Because I finally can leave this castle walls for once." I honestly answer her, with a wider smile at her.

The concerned look on her face then faded, she calmed down at my answer. She then smiled back at me.

I don't want to worry her at all. She has done a lot to me as a mother. Even if she's not the best sometimes, she's still my mother. My features followed hers. My long blonde hair and blue eyes, it was like hers.

.
.
.
.
.

'So, it has been decided..'

'I will be a harbinger from now on'

==============================

To be countinued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 6.8K 95
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
79.8K 2.8K 49
"๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก, ๐๐š๐ซ๐ž, ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐ˆ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐€๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Caitlin Clark fa...
711K 26.2K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
399K 19.3K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...