General! You are now in remna...

By 410Jackass

Kaone, RTS gamer got transported to remnant, he has the power to summon his army and vehicles, and also help... More

Trailer
Bio
Kaone theme song
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6: RAY vs RWBY
Chapter 7
Announcement
On Hold...... I guess?
New story published
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 2

905 10 7
By 410Jackass

Kaone pov
I was transported by four beautiful thots. The red one was ruby rose, she the leader and she loves guns, The white one was weiss shceiss, I hate her because she white, The yellow one was yang xiao, she flirting at me, weird? And the final blake bellonia, she a faunus, I ask her.

Kaone: So.... blake. Why are you.... Neko.

Blake looks at me in confuse.

Blake: Why are you asking me that?

The girls listen to us.

Kaone: Because, my thot-slayer detection you because your... in love with me.

Blake blush and 3 girls jaw dropped.

Blake: W-W-WHAT!?

Ruby: Blake! Are you in love with him!

Yang: Ohh, I thought sun was your boyfriend.

Weiss: Wait, blake! Is this true!?

Blake said nothing.

Kaone: I think we have arrived.

I see the becon academy, so this is it the wizard of oz castle.

Ozpin pov
The bullhead landed in the minutes, Me and glynda were waiting to meet a new person, The door opens and team RWBY got out and the person with odd uniform and the mask? This is new.

Ozpin: Mrs. Rose, Who is this person you bring.

Ruby: Oh this-

Kaone: General Kaone of the great otherworldly called earth.

Me and glynda were confused.

Ozpin: Earth?

Kaone: I was transported here for no reason, Became a general, and I can summon anything i want! And yes.

Ozpin: I must say, you must be great strategy.

Kaone: I play many rts games since in my earth days.

Ozpin: Indeed.

Kaone: Let's us been friends for a day.

Ozpin: Of course, tea?

Kaone: Yes mr oz.

Kaone and ozpin: *laugh*

Ozpin: Welcome to becon academy.

Kaone: Sure!

Ozpin: But first, did you say summon?

Kaone: Yes! Let me show you!

He summon a 4 vehicles....

Me and the others were amazed about his ability.

Kaone: this are my tanks.

Ruby: OHMYGODLOOKATTHEBIGCANNON!!

Weiss: Are they mech!?

Kaone: Woman! That is called tanks!

Weiss: Tanks?

Kaone: it was used by my home earth, but, I do not share technology to other nations, I feel they will steal my tanks. *looks at ozpin* Ozpin! can you promise me something.

I nodded

Kaone: Can you keep it a secret about my vehicles. I heard so 'atlas' will steal it.

Ozpin: If you said so, please.

Glynda: Ozpin, you don't mean!?

Ozpin: Yes, General Kaone shown us his vehicles, So I will keep it a secret.

Glynda: Of course professor ozpin.

Ozpin: Oh Kaone, tomorrow you will be arena fighting Cardin, if you accept!

He smile.

Kaone: I will love too.

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 37 2
Kai Storm is a guy who isn't very special or so he thinks. Kai is part of a mafia family along with his twin brother and a childhood friend. Kai and...
208K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...
1M 33.1K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
118K 2.6K 35
Za'im, the man from Earth suddenly find himself in RWBY world. Unfortunately for him that he is unable to find a way to go homeworld back on Earth. T...