Never Ending Love

By Abhiraislove

What would have happened if Akshara and Abhimanyu,decides to elope with each other away from the chaos around... More

prologue
New Start
Something Unusual
His Arms
The Truth
Sherni ki Beti.
Abhira in Paris
Akshara meets Aarohi
And The Drama Begins
Goenka's meet Abhira
Akshara's Decision
Abhira to stay back
A Day In Hospital
The beginning of Neirohi
Drugs?
Akshara to Rescuse
Akshara?
Abhira or Abhimanyu and Akshara?
Manjiri in dilemma

Police in Birla Hospital

2.5K 168 48
By Abhiraislove

Akshara was walking through the corridor when she suddenly felt a pull and next moment she was in Abhimanyu's cabin, in his arms.

"You look beautiful today jaan" He told and kissed her cheeks.

"Abhi, koi dekh lega" She tried pushing him away but as usual Abhimanyu being Abhimanyu did not listen to her and moved forward to capture her lips with his but before he could do, Akshara shouted, "stop it Abhimanyu"and pushed him angrily. He looked at her shockingly.

"I.. I.. I am sorry" He whispered and left from there closing the door behind harshly.

Akshara sat on the floor with her hands on her head cursing for her behavior. "Aaj kya hogaya hai? Main itna weird behave kyun kar rahi hoon? It was just a kiss Akshara, you could have given him" She told to herself and tears started rolling down her cheeks.

.
.
.

Aarohi was asked to go to a nearby cafe, to collect some files from a patient. When she was about to enter the cafe, she spotter Neil sitting with a girl holding her hand so she stopped near the door to hear their talks.

"Ani, don't worry everything will be alright very soon. You trust me na?" Neil asked that girl.

"I trust you more than myself Neil. Par tum family ko jaante ho na? Woh nahi manegi." She told.

"Kyun nahi manegi? Man na padega ok? Bass kuch din aur Ani, I'll make everything alright." Neil told assuring her.

"I love you Neil"

"I love you too meri Ani" He told and kissed her forehead.

Aarohi stood there shock hearing their conversation. "Who is she?" "Is she Neil's girlfriend?" Aarohi thought. Before she could hear more of their conversation, the patient spotted her and called Aarohi to her table.

After receiving the file and having few wordings with the patient Aarohi was about to move towards Neil, but before she could, she saw him and the girl leaving the cafe hand in hand.

Frustrated, she drove herself back to the hospital.

.
.
.

It was almost night time. Akshara was searching Abhimanyu everywhere in the hospital when one of the staff came and informed her that, he has already left for home. Thanking the ward boy she moved towards the cabin to grab her bag.

"Mujhe bina inform kiye chala gaya? How could he? Itna gussa hai kya? Now, how will I go home? Car bhi nahi layi. Taxi le leti hoon" She told to herself and moved towards the exit.

She was waiting for the taxi when a car came and stopped in front of her. She saw inside through the window and found Aarohi in the driving seat.

"Andar aaja" She heard Aarohi saying. Akshara quickly sat in the passenger sit and Aarohi drove away from there.

"Tu yaha kaise?" Akshu asked.

"Woh apna mobile bhul gayi thi wahi lene wapas aayi toh tujhe dekha toh socha betha loon after all humari manzil same jo hai" Aarohi replied looking straight on the road.

"You go everyday with Abhimanyu na? Aaj kya hua?" Aarohi asked.

"Umm.. Woh thak gaya isliye jaldi chala gaya ghar" She lied in a small voice.

"Waise tere aur Neil ke beech sab theek hai na?" Akshara asked and Aarohi's mind went towards today's cafe scene.

"Haan sab theek hai. Hume kya hona?" She asked.

"I know Aaru jo hua galat hua. Mene jo kiya woh galat kiya. But Neil ek bohot he accha patner hai Aaru, woh tera bohot acche se khayal rakhega. Please Tu usse ek moka de." Akshara told to her sister. Aarohi stopped the car with a jerk in front of Birla house and turned towards Akshu,

"Mujhe jo karna hai woh toh main karungi he Akshu par filhal ke liye tu apna rishta sambhal. I know Abhimanyu jitna bhi thaka rahe woh tujhe kabhi akela nahi chodta aaise. Aur raat main toh bilkul nahi. So please just sort out the matter, kahi der na ho jaye" Aarohi told and left from there.

Akshara and Aarohi entered the house together and found whole family sitting in the hall. The younger clan, that is, Shefali, parth, Neil, Abhimanyu and Nishta playing some games.

"Arey tum dono aagayi? Kitni der laga de tum dono ne?" Manjiri asked.

"Wahi toh, time se aajaya karo. Aab aisa thodi hai ke tum dono pe saare patients ke responsibility hai. Aarohi is just intern aur Akshara ko toh jyada kuch kaam bhi nahi rehta" Mahima told taunting them. Aarohi was about to argue back but Akshara held her indicating her not to speak anything. Aarohi angrily left from there giving a angry look to Neil, who was not left confused.

"Aarohi bhabhi toh nahi aayenge, unke mood se pata chal raha hai, par Akshu bhabhi aap aao na khelne. We are playing snake and ladder and see Abhimanyu bhaiya is winning from that time" Nishta told frowning.

Akshara was about to agree but Abhimanyu spoke in between, "Nishta already game bhara bhara hai teri bhabhi ke aane se aur bhara bhara ho jayega"

Akshara knew he is trying to ignore her because of morning incident so she decided not to speak anything in front of the family.

"Haan Nishta. I'll go and get changed" Akshu told in a small voice and left from there to her room. Abhimanyu sensed that she is upset but chose to ignore it.

Everyone were seated, having their dinner and Manjiri as usual was serving them. Akshara and Aarohi entered together after getting changed. Aarohi directly came and sat beside Nishta while Akshara went towards Manjiri.

"Maa, you sit na, I'll serve them the food" Akshu told grabbing the bowl of curry from Manjiri's hand and serving it to Anand.

"Haan Manjiri tum thoda aaram kiya karo. Also, you have got two daughter-in-laws , to handle the house" Mahima told. Aarohi's blood started boiling in anger but she chose to sit quiet and not create any unnecessary drama. Akshara served everyone their food and then sat opposite to Abhimanyu and beside shefali.

"Bhabhi, chawal pass karna" Abhimanyu told to shefali.

"Main deti hoon na" Akshara told and stood from her seat to serve him but before she could fill his plate he spoke, "rehne do, I'll have chapati" He took a chapati and started having it silently. Everyone now looked towards Akshu who sat back to her place with a sad look. Every one by now got to know that there is some issue going on between them but none spoke in between.

Akshara's eyes was filled with tears because of Abhi's Ignorance. She was simply sitting there breaking the chapati's into pieces and not having them. Shefali observed this and spoke,

"Kya hua Akshu? Have your dinner na"

"Kuch nahi bhabhi, man nahi hai" She told in a teary voice and left the table. Everyone looked at Abhimanyu who did not even pay attention to it.

"Iska toh natak he chalta rehta hai" Harsh told shaking his head in disbelief.

.
.
.

Akshara was waiting for Abhimanyu to come to the room, but instead she saw Nishta entering there with her pillows.

"Kya hua baccha? Why are you here? Do you have any pending home works?" Akshu asked.

"Arey no no bhabhi. Actually the A.C of my room is not working, so bhaiya asked me to sleep here while he will sleep in my room" Nishta told and laid on the bed covering herself with a comforter.

Akshara knew that he has done purposely but decided not to go to him right now. So she went and made herself comfortable beside Nishta hugging her. But sleep was far away from her eyes.

.
.
.

It was midnight, Akshara went to kitchen to grab some cold water for herself where she spotted Abhimanyu sitting on the slab having coffee. As soon as Abhimanyu saw her, he turned to leave the kitchen but Akshara pulled him back.

"Akshara leave" He told irritatedly.

"Wow, seedha Akshu se Akshara ban gayi. Abhi I'm really very sorry" She starts crying "I know mene jo kiya woh theek nahi tha, but trust me mujhe kuch dino se bohot ajeeb lag raha tha and aaj toh bilkul bhi accha nahi lag raha tha isliye mene aaise behave kiya. Trust me Abhi, I had no intension of hurting you. Tumhe..tumhe mujhe kiss karna hai? Karo jitna man kare utna karo, I'm all yours Abhi par please mujhe ignore mat karo please. It hurts" Akshara told folding her hands and begging him. Abhi without even thinking anything pulled her into a tight hug, kissing her hairs numerous times while she kept on saying sorry to him.

"Akshu, please shaant hojao. Please" He told rubbing her back. After sometime, he pulled her away from him and made her sit on the slab. He held her hand in his and spoke,

"I'm sorry Akshu, meri galti hai. I should have not ignored you. Mujhe tumhari baat maan leni chahiye thi. I'm sorry" He told and joined his forehead with hers.

Akshara wiped the tears which were about to fall from his eyes. She then moved forward and was about to kiss him but Abhimanyu moved a bit back side, not letting her kiss him. Akshara gave him a confused look.

"What were you saying now? Tumhe accha nahi lag raha? Kya hua jaan? Fever hai?" He asked checking her forehead.

"Nahi Abhi.. " She told and before she could continue he spoke in between,

"Phir? Chalo doctor ke paas" He told grabbing her hand but instead she pulled him back.

"Abhi, tum khud ek doctor ho" She told and let out a small laugh only to receive a angry glare from her hubby. "Accha accha suno, main abhi bilkul theek hoon bass kal se thoda low feel ho raha tha par abhi ek dam fine hai"

Seeing Abhi still worried she shook her head and grabbed his lips with hers.
It was not even a min when they heard Harsh shouting.

"Inko kya hua?" Abhi told breaking the kiss and went to the hall grabbing her hand.

"Kya hua harsh?" Anand asked. By now everyone were present in the hall.

"Bhai shab humare hospital main police aayi hai, jaldi chaliye" Harsh replied. Everyone stood there confused thinking the reason of police's arrival in the hospital.

Immediately they left to the hospital. Anand, Mahima and Harsh in one car, parth, Neil and Aarohi in one while Akshu and Abhi in bike.

To Be Continued

Hope you guys liked it. So, with whom was Neil was speaking to in cafe? Why has Police arrived in Birla hospital? Keep guessing

Will fix the typo mistakes later..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 856 5
Hy guys it's a story on our new couple Abhira from the famous show yrkkh..... peep in to know more about it.....
22.6K 1.3K 14
It has been years since Akshara left the Goenka family with Abhir and Abhimanyu. Now, she finally had everything she could dream of a happy family, a...
4.8K 398 9
Beautiful cover from @LOVE3CORE (wattpad) @/thepeacefuloasisx (Instagram) The two souls which always meet only for clash will they able to survive in...
59.8K 3.4K 20
COMPLETED | Book I of Abhira Series ♡♡♡ How do you claim a girl yours when it is her sister you proposed to marry??? ♡♡♡ Abhimanyu is engaged to Aroh...