I Think You Have the Wrong Nu...

By b3lovassimp

You get a random text one night laying in bed. It's someone asking to go on another date with you. As fun as... More

The first message
Emily?
The Job
The Setup
The Reveal
The hangout
A magical suprise
A night to remember
After we met
Preparations
The Fountain
Family Dinner
The goodbye?
Plane Ride
Y/N's place
A Special Dinner
The Sleepover
The Morning After
Afternoon on the Town
Telling the Family
A walk with Dad
Calling back Home
Dress Up
Carbone
Soft Launch
Are You Tired of Me Yet?
Whats for Dinner?
Dinner at Hailee's
BBQ Clean up
The Fitting
Two girls in Target
Pizza and Legos
Packing for Home
Spa day(Pete/YN)
Spa day(Hailee/Cheri)
Meeting her Parents
Zander's Night
It's nice to be home
Meet the Circus
Morning of the Met
Walking the Carpet
See you soon
Time apart
So Good
Downtime
Monterey to Malibu
We're home
Settling in
Whatcha Doin'?
Baby All I Wanna Do is
Oxnard
Oxnard V2
The Big Apple
Mountain View
All Nighter
First Family Holiday
Fireworks
Release Day
Streaming Parties
Don't Tell y/n
Dj Haileefrfr
Back to work
The Gucci Suit
Spooky Month
The Spooky Date
Spooky Baskets
The Couples Costume
Halloween
It's Happening
The Announcement
Home Alone
Deck the Halls
Coast Worldwide
Hot Coco
Turkey Dinner
Planning Christmas
The Anniversary
Fun in Bed
The Holidate
When you Wish Upon a Star
The First Date
Emerald Ring
26
The Night Before Christmas
A White Christmas
The First Christmas
Christmas Day FRFR
New Years Day
The Next Chapter
Chaos Coordinators
We're getting married
Say Yes to the Dress
Wedding Bands
Valentines
Venue Plans
Final Fittings
Rehearsals
Kiss the Girl
The Reception
The Married Life
Coming Home
You're Insane
The Honeymoon
Santa Maria
Big Sur(prise)
ERA'S BABY
Their Future
Maybe we can do this
Big Feelings
Surprise!
It's a...
Night Changes

Let's get to work

2.9K 74 15
By b3lovassimp

Hailee and y/n pull up to the studio where they're doing the shoot. Hailee mentioned that it was a favorite of hers. It was an old building that an artist had practically lived in. She loved it so much because it wasn't like every other studio in the city. This one had some character. There was a cute little loft that was once upon a time a bedroom. Hailee's favorite part had to be the tiny garden out back that had a fountain and benches. Hailee said it was nice to be able to sit at that fountain smell the flowers and another the hustle and bustle of LA. As soon as y/n stepped foot in the studio she could see why Hailee loved it so much. Y/ n had also noticed that Hailee had her people set up all of the equipment she had packed up.

Wow you had everything set up already?

You know you could just tell me you want me to get lost.

I wouldn't have been offended if you got tired of me.

Oh no, i mean that's not what I meant by having this all set up.

I had it all set up for you so we could maybe get out of here early.

And you know maybe hang out some more.

I'd love to hang out with you more.

Well, that means we should get to work then. 

The sooner we get started the sooner we get out of here.

Okay, I can't argue with that.

How do you usually do this what's your procedure?

Oh no.

You are in charge here.

This is your shoot and your vision y/n, this is now your space and it's your rules. 

Within reason of course.

um, wow, okay... sorry you'll have to give me a minute then.

 I've never had a space this big to work with the biggest place I've shot in is an orchard

I suppose we can start with a group debrief if you will. So I really liked that shoot you did for the wonderland, honestly that whole spread you did with shadamshek.

 Great photographer, great spread. What I liked from that shoot, in particular, is that the photos that got released all looked like candids. That's what I would love to go for today.

It feels real to the viewer, they can tell that the laughs and little giggles aren't forced and that it's all organic. That and the thought of posing you like a barbie doll isn't something I want to do to you.

ok sounds good working with Sam for the Wonderland spread was fun.

I really like how clearly you communicated what you want to come out of this with.

Oh yeah of course I always try to be clear about expectations.

So what I'm thinking is we can do the fountain look last, and Suit in the garden first, which leaves the leather baddie look for our second outfit change for the day.

That sounds great.

So I'm gonna go set up a spot in the little garden outside. 

You go ahead and get dressed up in that suit, see you in maybe 15 minutes? I don't fully know how long it takes to put on a suit as you can see Im more of a t-shirt, ripped jeans, and Doc Martens kinda girl.

 AKA I'm fairly low maintenance.

full transparency y/n I might need 30 minutes.

I don't know if law went with a men's cut or a women's cut suit. Men or oversized is really easy to slip into. The ladies' cut looks stunning but my god are they hard to get into!

no problem I'll be just outside waiting whenever you are ready

Hailee had only taken about fifteen minutes to get into her suit. Law Roach had taken it easy on Hailee and given her a suit that wasn't too tight or hard to get into. As always though she looked stunning and it was getting a little hard for y/n to concentrate on the work that lay in front of her. 

ok I'm ready to do this how am I posing?

Y/n?

Helloo?

Oh shit, I'm sorry.

Like I said I really love candids, for this we want a badass woman who doesn't need a man.

I not saying you don't need one but you are famously single and we can use that.

Hahaha, no worries that really has been my mood since my last relationship.

The most important part is that you know how to have fun and most importantly you know that you are indeed that bitch. 

So... what are the go-to female empowerment songs that have you feeling yourself?

I know I have my own but this is about you!

I love how abstract your process is y/n.

 I swear every day I'm more thankful I was given your number. AND that I texted back no matter how annoying you were.

Hailee!

Rude, but also true.

Now will you kindly stop avoiding the question?

ok ok I was stalling my song is *cough* MOSTGIRLS

what?

I'm sorry I don't think I heard you right.

It sounded like you said m-

MOST GIRLS!

My own song alright.

Hey there's nothing wrong with it being your own song!

I just wanted to make sure I heard you right.

Look just get my assistant to queue p the songs and we can get going.

 Can we play boss bitch? oh and please follow that up with most girls please.

 Yeah ok, thanks so much guys. ok, Hailee in the garden please, and thank you!

I'm a bitch I'm a boss imma shine like a gloss.

there we go yes!

I'm the whole damn cake and the cherry on top wrist full of rocks and I hope I float.

love it Hailee keep it coming

how was that y/n?

honestly perfect!

 I got tons of good shots probably enough to stop right now, but let's go ahead and play most girls and man up. After that, I think we can take a break and move on to the next look.

Alright, can we play most girls please and queue man up after that thank you very much!

Some girls feel best in their tiny dresses some girls *pointing to y/n* nothin but sweatpants looking like a princess

well I'd say I'm far from but thank you anyway that made for a good shot.

you know some days you feel so good in your own skin but its okay if wanna change the body that you came in

CAUSE YOU LOOK GREATEST WHEN YOU FEEL LIKE A DAMN QUEEN!

Most girls *flexes muscles* are smart and strong and beautiful *points to y/n*

Y/n had rarely been thrown into a gay panic. The last time she had been in a gay panic was ages ago when the cute girl in her high school history class had asked to help her catch up on her notes. But this panic was a whole new level. A celebrity crush turned friend calling her beautiful. Y/n knew she looked good but she was nowhere near Hailee's level of beauty.

Most girls work hard go far we are unstoppable, Most girls our fight to make every day no two are the same

I wanna be like most girls!

 Yes Hailee I love this energy

hahaha y/n I want you to make all my work this fun!

hey let's finish this shoot first and we can branch out from there.

I feel like I can make everything that isn't paperwork fun.

some girls *points to herself* wear jeans so tight 'cause it feels so right! Every day searching keep the page-turning sleeping in late cause they're just celebrating life.

Yeah Hailee you tell em!

Hailee and y/n dance around the garden outside lost in the song y/n manages to get a few more candid shots as the song comes to an end the pair just giggle and the intro to man up starts to play.

you know what we got enough from the last 2 songs we can cut the music! 

ok thank you, guys! 

Hailee great work you can go ahead take a 15-minute break then change into the leather jacket and jeans outfit.

yeah ok, come with me to my dressing room y/n?

um yeah, yeah I guess I can come with.

I can't really say no to you.

 just let me put my camera down you go ahead ill be in there in about 5 minutes

ok see you in 5!

Don't be late.

knock knock it's y/n am I still allowed in?

are you still allowed in? 

um of course you are, not only are you a great conversationalist, an amazing artist but you can make something as boring as a photoshoot this fun.

I haven't had this much fun at work since wrapping Dickinson and Hawkeye. Y/N we need to have a serious conversation after today.

I seriously need you to be a part of my team.

well, I'm glad the feeling is mutual.

 We're only a third of the way done with the shoot but I don't have half the fun I just had with other clients.

ok, so i'm gonna leave you here so you can get changed for the next bit. I don't want to intrude.

I need to get going and get that backdrop ready, just meet me out there when you're ready.

Got it!

I should be ready in maybe 15 minutes just gotta put on a tee, some jeans, and docs.

The "low maintenance" if you will.

oh no I'm gonna have a doppelganger!

 I swear I think Law did that one on purpose.

oh stop it y/n!

 it'll be fun we can be twins! Now you go make sure everything is set up properly ill see you in a bit.

15 minutes pass by and Hailee walks out of her dressing room ready to be photographed. Y/n knew a simple outfit could look good on someone but my god Hailee made simple look breath taking.

There's our star!

 Damn, Hailee looking good you're gonna break necks and have jaws dropping with the way everyone's gonna look at you.

Awww y/n thanks so what's the idea for this look?

SO for this look, I'm wanting Charlie Watson or Carol Danvers if you will.

 A superhero or an average girl turned superhero that doesn't need to be hypersexualized for you to want to look at her or call her sexy. You are just able to look at her and think damn the confidence she exudes in just jeans and a t-shirt makes her so beautiful. 

It may sound odd but that's what im thinking.

A confident badass babe that isn't overly sexualized I love it.

So im thinking for this fit we play some Shania Twain and Demi Lovato?

Man! I Feel Like a Woman and Confident?

You read my mind.

um hell yeah, I love your thinking! Let's fucking go, baby!

OK, can we please play Shania Feel Like a Woman and queue Confident thank you!

dah da dah da dah da da lets go girls! I'm goin' out tonight, I'm feelin' alright Gonna let it all hang out.

there we go that's what we're looking for!

The best thing about bein' a woman *starts dancing* Is the prerogative to have a little fun and Oh, oh, oh, go totally crazy, forget I'm a lady

keep it coming Hailee your doing awesome!

come on come dance with me!

okay, let's do it!

Hey!

Oh, oh, yeah, yeah

Act totally crazy. Can you feel it?

Come, come, come on baby I feel like a woman!

That song gets me going every time!

hey, I don't blame you!

 I managed to get a few shots when I was dancing and singing with you.

oh, so I see you are good at multitasking...

I always do whatever it takes to get the shot, and if that means singing and dancing with you then I'll do it.

so let's get that last song going and move on to the final outfit

It's time for me to take it.*points to herself* I'm the boss right now. Not gonna fake it!

perfect keep it coming

I used to hold my freak back.

 Now I'm letting go. I make my own choice.

 Bitch, I run this show

you tell em, Hailee!

Uh, huh, huh. What's wrong with being. What's wrong with being. What's wrong with being confident?

Alright, I think we got all we needed for this bit now for the fountain but I want to skip the wardrobe change and just have you have fun in the fountain in that.

can I take the docs off?

haha go ahead it's probably gonna be a mid-thigh-up shoot. so if you'll follow me back out to the garden to the giant fountain out there.

So what's the idea for this segment?

well, we upped the water pressure so it kinda simulates rain and we also put soap in the fountain I just want you to get in and have fun like all the typical teen movie montages.

oh yeah, I'm gonna enjoy this! 

It's one of those things I've always wanted to do but also never wanted to damage property doing, so to be able to say I've done this and that it was for work is pretty cool.

The best part is we wont even be destroying anything because they're gonna rip this fountain out and put in a newer much bigger one so we have free reign with this thing.

y/n we're gonna finish this shoot but you have to join me in the fountain when we are done! I insist!

Well, like you told me at Disney "your wish is my command!"

SICK! For this can I plug my phone in using the aux?

Your wish is my command!

*plugs phone in and queues playlist* Y/n that sentence is gonna get you into serious trouble if you keep using it on me

Yeah but oddly enough I think I want to know what kind of trouble it could get me into, so I might be using that line a little more.

Well just know that I warned you...

Hailee's playlist starts to play and Ariana Grande's "Into You" begins to play

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 91 14
Y/n Y/l/n is a 4x Oscar winner who is living a lie. Formally known as Alexandra Kachinski, Y/n was a stalker and serial killer who faked her death to...
47.3K 1.3K 32
Hailee Steinfeld's assistant is in over her head with a brand new job and some very confusing feelings for her new boss. HSxReader
135K 3.3K 23
Story of how (y/n) and Hailee met and the rollercoaster ride that follows
12.4K 304 20
"You told me that you loved me but you just loved the fucking attention!" I shout. ▬▬▬▬ After Hailee meets Y/n at event, she seizes the opportunity o...