SHIFTING TO THE HOBBIT

By Beverlydall

As the title says; I am making yet another SHIFTING DR and this time to most of the earth peoples favourite M... More

WELCOMEEEE
i am?
do you fancy him?
i dont like spider!
kili breaking my peace

meet the dwarfs!

181 5 0
By Beverlydall

If there is one thing you should know about shifting reality is to wake up in a better view not the view of 13 dwarfs looking at you lying in the green grass.

Yep that's what happened to me.

'I'm I in heaven?' Was the first thing I said as I woke up outside of Bilbo house. Oh, uli shifted. I got up dusting my cloth and the dwarfs moved away still staring at me puzzled 'who are you?' They all asked.

'Ah' I tried to think what to tell them when giant hands from behind me were placed on my shoulders 'This is Moon, our companion'

I turned to find 'GANDALF' I said happily and hugged him, he laughed and pat my head 'Oh you have no idea how happy I am to see you! My childhood dream is coming true'

'Wait a companion?' Said Dwalin 'isn't she a girl?'

'Is she a dwarfs?' Bofur asked.
'An elf child?' Fili joined.
'She a hobbit?' Ori asked.

'No, she is a human, of men-kind and a smart one here' Grandalf told them. I gave him the biggest smile. 'We'll come on in, let's have the dinner then we can talk' Gandalf lead us all in.

'Excuse me? Who is this?' Bilbo asked confused. I moved my hand forward 'Moon, nice to meet you'

He hesitated 'are you a dwarfs?' He asked and joined his hand in mine. I shook my head 'No, do I look like a dwarfs?' I asked confused.
'No, you don't have a beard' Ori said and I let out a laugh 'you are a funny little guy' I said.

It wasn't long before they started to literally tear the house down brining every food on the table. I wasn't going to robe Bilbo so I just sat by the end of the table watching them.

'Do you want some wine?' Balin offered and I shook my head 'oh, I don't drink thank you'

'Tea?' He offered again and I took it gladly. Fili and Kili each sat beside me on other side.

'Hello' Fili smiled.
'Hiya' Kili said both of them smiling happily and I just sipped my tea.
'Not much of talker are ya?' Fili asked and I placed my cup on the table. 'Nah, not that I speak a lot which is really isn't my best of quality as do I boar many people when I start to speak because I like to think that all the information in my head definitely are that of charming that everyone should listen which is idifficulty speaking; is not okay cuz some people do not have the time to listen to me rambling about more than one subject all at one' I said and for a minute they all stopped just looking at me.

I smiled 'see, that was me rambling yet again.'

Fili and kili looked stunt and then Fili laughed 'I like her'

'So i' kili joined happily. I nervously laughed at them cheering and eating like there is no tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557K 13.8K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
23K 4.2K 26
سالی دوای ئەوەی هەلی دووەمی پێدەدرێت و دەگەڕێتەوە ژیان بڕیاردەدات هەرگیز نەکەوێتەوە خۆشەویستی تایهیۆنگەوە ،..سەرکەوێت بەسەر ئەوکەسانەی ئازاریان داوە...
101K 2.2K 27
Jujutsu Kaisen Gojo reader is in the world of FairyTail. Starting at the conclusion of the Phantom Guild Arc what kind of mischief will we see with o...
53K 2.6K 84
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...