MHA: Madara Uchiha Entry

By thorinprime

On the Blink of Death, His Last Moments with Hashirama despite being an Edo Tensei, Having fix their friendsh... More

[Prologue]
Ch 1: [New World]
Ch.2 [-Training & Resources]
Ch.3 [Seeds Of Pawns]
Ch.4 [Hell's Fury Rebirth]
Ch.5 [Science The Charm]
Ch.6 [This Eternal Will Of Mine]
Ch. 7 [Molding The Mind & Building The Foundation]
Ch.8 [A Touch Of an Old Home reminder]
Ch 9: [Kota's Hell]
Ch.10 [God's Work]
Ch. 13 [The Wrath Of Madara: Part 2]

Ch. 11 [The Wrath Of Madara: Part 1]

3.2K 84 39
By thorinprime

.
.
.

---[U.A.]---

In the Conference room of U.A. was The Group of Heroes all have an Grim expression on their faces because last night, Every world country leader had been murdered by an blurr figure.

"Let me say this.... This is fucked Up..." Curses Present Mic as Midnight slaps his head which got an 'Ouch!' in response.

Aizawa sighs while Hound Dog growled "GGGRRRRRRR!!!"

"For One thing, We ain't dealing with an Normal Villain.... The second thing is... This guy is like water slipping through the world's grasp... Governments of the world had been looking for this assassin's or it's employers... While Chaos is popping up everywhere..." Vlad grimly stated as Number 13 shakes their head at this.

"The Thing Is, In Theory, These are connected to the events here in Japan as well... Since we know the most vigilantes Shinboi's activities have been rising even higher... The Japan's Higher Up Officials are starting to support the Shinbois for keeping the crime late below even All Might Rates...." Number 13 says as Everyone slowly turns to the Number One Hero in Question.

Toshinori Or Rather All Might was actually embarrassed by this as well. Since This is basically  Shinobis being like him but only more in numbers as well.

"Ahem! Yes! These Shinboi had been doing a great service Of Japan! Hahaha! But The Head Of Them is Still Unknown, Now we can't exactly Connected recently-"

"Then What Else are We supposed to do? All Might..." Glares Endeavor while Hawks just roll his eyes at this mess of a drama.

"Now Now, We can't be fighting among ourselves-" Nezu says Until The T.V. Suddenly turns on.

"Huh? Who the heck turn on the TV?" Questioned Present Mic as A Figure came into the TV View. For It was an Long Raven haired Man with Red Armor as well.

[TV. Madara: People Of This World . . . You all wonder on who cause this? Or why.... Well It time I let you know.... I am The Ghost Of The Uchiha... Madara Uchiha..... "-] The Heroes suddenly glared at the TV. While Hawks slowly sits up straight as Aizawa whispers to his fellow heroes. "What is his motive?...."

"I don't know but We may get our answers from this...." Present mic whispers back to Aizawa.

[-"as You Know, Quirks have Been the Dominance of This world for many generations . . . While The 'Quirkless' were left to Be Beaten like Dogs and Animals by Their Fellow Members of Society...."- Madara sneers -"But I came here to put an end of that... An End Of Heroes... An End Of Villans... And an End Of This Doom Era.... I Herby declare War On the World... The Next We Meet in person... All Might and The Heroes Of the World will be at the Battlefield...."-] The TV Turns Off as This left the Audience in the Conference room stunned at this declaration of war.

"D-did he say what I thought he said?..." Fearfully asked Present Mic as Endeavor Narrow His eyes at This while The Others were muttering amomg themselves in shock as well.

"War is already here...." commented Nezu with an tired expression as Aizawa thinks of His Problem Children.

Across Of Japan- No! More like the World, everyone was panicking as Most Countries started to prepare for War along with their heroes as well.

Many Populated cities were Beginning to evacuate while At a Certain Bar, Tomura Shiragaki was growling at the TV. While Kurogiri was starting to worry about this development.

All for one had an frown on his scarred face before turning to the doctor on his side. "I think... Things just got complicated..." Commented the Ancient Villan as The doctor nodded in agreement as well.

Back With Madara, He had dropped his Henged to reveal his Otsutsuki Form. He had an Cold, Hard expression on his face, This was the War Madara from The Warring Era.

He grabbed his Six Paths Staff and proceeds to Shushin away. For He had appeared on top of his Office Tower, For He stared down at His Army Of Shinobi.

Thanks to his genius invention, He had an large army that could easily over throw Japan itself. He had Dabi to collect his family away from Endeavor to be brought here.

Pitiful fools, This world has really messed up his mind. Making him like a weak fool especially like Hashirama. Curse This Rebirth problems.

He stared down at his Shinobi before giving out his speech.

"Today is The Day Of Where This world will be wipe Clean! For We Will Use The God Tree Sapling and use it to wipe out all Quirks from This world! We will Erase The World's countries for only one shall rule this world!" Shouted Madara as The Shinbois Yelled In Support while Kota/Tobi smirks at His Sensei Speech while glaring down at the picture of the Wild-Wild Pussy cats.

"Go Forth and Carry Out My Will!" Yelled Madara on the top of his lungs, For The Shinobi Army immediately start to leave the village and head out to the Cites of Japan.

Madara watched them leave as His slightly turns his head Towards Kota. "Hn." Madara grunted with his ever-cold face.

"Hn." Kota grunted back before disappearing into Kamui'.

Madara chuckles before using his Rinnegan to opening a portal to U.A. itself.

He entered through it and arrived at U.A. before he raised his hands and did some Handsigns. "Chibaku Tensei: Planetary Devastation" Madara yelled before a black sphere appears high above him and U.A.

Immediately everything begins to be pulled up and towards the black sphere such as the ground, U.A. Buildings and Trees as well. Students ran in panic and fear while Class 1.A Wall was pulled into the air which causes the class to look up in shock and Disbelief.

Aizawa eyes widned at the sight of this before Madara noticed The Pro Hero with the teenagers. The Otsutsuki-Uchiha Scoffs at the sight of weak children.

The Black Sphere now turned into an Large giant meteorite, for it was growling bigger and bigger. As Aizawa noticed this as He immediately turns to his class.

"EVERYONE RUN NOW!" Yells Aizawa as He lead his class away from here immediately.

The Pro Heroes of U.A arrived as Clementoss looked up in shock and Disbelief.

"Holy shit..." Mutters Vlad King before Nezu calmly says. "Evacuate all Students..that our main focus.."

Nezu knew That Madara strategy is, For taking out the Young Generation before finally blooming. It was such an excellent yet cruel strategy indeed.

The Teachers immediately did that by sounding the alarm. Nearby the streets of U.A. people were either running or taking pictures of this and live filming it right now as well.

"Such Disgusting weakness.." spats Madara before He Immediately let the Giant Meteorite to be drop down onto U.A. for it was falling at an alarming rate.

Mostly of U.A. was evacuation as The Students kept on running as The Meteorite was coming in hot like An Missle.

It finally made impact on U.A. before it resulted into an large shockwave of Explosion itself. As The Screams Of Deaths filled the air itself.

Bakugo eyes snapped Open as He was covered in dust. He coughs violently as He looked around to see his surroundings were still in dark dust. His class was regaining consciousness again as He saw Deku helping Up Pink Cheeks herself.

"MINETA NO!" Yelled Kaminari in horror as He was Mineta body was crushed by an huge piece of Boulder as Blood leaks from the Purple grape body.

Many of 1.A gasp in shock as Iida eyes widned in disbelief to see a fellow classmate dead in front of them.

Koda whimpers softly as Sato clenches his fists while Izuku grits his teeth with tears in his eyes.

Madara watched the destruction of the surrounding arrivals, He looked up to see multiple black smoke Rising from the city along with the sounds of fighting as well.

"TEXASSSSSSSSSSS SMASH!!" All Might shouted as He jumped towards Madara as He delivered The Smash right to Madara's face. For it sended Madara flying across the sky and crashed into an building nearby.

All Might wasn't smiling, for His face had the Rage Of Fury! One Of Students Death made him snap. As For The Villan Nearly killed Young Midoriya and His Friends as well.

Madara slowly gets up before having an maniac grin on his face. 'This strength... Reminds Me of The One who I deemed the strongest!'

"I WILL PUT YOU TO YOUR END! VILLAN! WHY?! BECAUSE I AM HERE! CALIFORNIA SMASSSSSH!" Yelled All Might as He uses The California Smash at Madara.

Madara Felt The Impact On Him as He caught up blood while laughing as well.

Madara Crashes Through Multiple Buildings as All Might huffs before immediately went to check in on Class 1.A and Aizawa as well.

"Aizawa your alright?" all Might asked The Underground Hero as Aizawa coughs before glaring at All Might.

"I live... But did you got him?..." Asked Aizawa as All Might nodded in response. "The Punch I give Him was Lethal enough to kill him.." all Might stated.

"Katon: Great Majestic FIREBALL" Yelled a Voice as All Might, Aizawa, And Class 1A. Turned to see an Familiar fireball that Aizawa Had seen before at Tarturus.

Everyone eyes widned before Shoto Todoroki created an Giant Ice Wall using his Quirk as The Majestic fireball made impact against it for it causes an large explosion and break some of the ice as well.

Smoke filled their vision not long before All Might Felt being kicked into the air. "Hm not bad... Although... Your Side sickens me..." Madara scowls as He grabs All Might Wound, By the Lord of Kami, Madara Twisted, Pulled All Might Wound like rubber itself.

"ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" All Might cried in pain and agony while Class 1.A looked horrified by this sight itself as well even.

"This world Age has come to an end... And it's starts with you... Toshinori Yagi..." Madara coldly replied as All Might eyes widned at this.

"H-how d-do you k-know-?!" All Might sputters before Madara Laughs Loudly In pure mockery.

"I know everything, Especially All for One and One For All, For Why? Or how... Let me SHOW YOU!..." Madara eyes morphs into The Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan.

"Tsukuyomi!" Madara says as He dragged The Number One ''Hero'' into the World Of The Tsukuyomi itself.

All Might was horrified and disgusted on what he saw in the Tsukuyomi as He saw His Master and Madara I-in.. oh God?! No!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" All Might screams painfully and sorrow while Madara slams All Might against the ground.

"Mokuton: Wood Bind" Madara uses The Mokuton to keep All Might pinned to the ground while He looked up and stares at the Teenagers in front of him.

'N-no...way... All Might....' Izuku shakily thoughts as His eyes were filled in fear.

Madara Narrowed his eyes at the Teenagers before using the Mokuton again. "Mokuton: Deep Forest Emergence!"

Then suddenly trees sprouted out of the ground and the surrounding areas as well. Large, Small, Of all kind of trees grown, which in a result trapping the students along with Aizawa as well.

"Oh No!" Yelled Kaminari as Bakugo growled in annoyance while Aizawa looked up to only see small sunlight through the trees Leaves.

"What do we do!?" Mina Ashido asked in fear while Todoroki looked at Momo.

"No Panic! Everyone! We must Get Away from here to Safety!" Yelled Iida.

While they were at there bickering, Then Madara secretly took Izuku Midoriya, They Appeared In the Sky, Madara Lifted Midoriya By The Throat with a cruel Smirk. "Your time has come.... Young Midoriya..."

'A-Am I going to die?!' Izuku thought in fear while Madara chuckles softly. "I'll be absorbing that Quirk Of Yours now..." He told The Green haired Boy as Izuku eyes widned in horror now.

Somewhere, Dabi was walking towards his Old home without his mask on. His White Hair out in it's Glory. He sighs deeply before proceeding to knock on the door gently.

The door was opened by Fuyumi who looked in shock at the sight Of Dabi. "Yo Fuyumi.." Dabi or Toya casually says to her while Natsu came behind her to see what's going on.

He froze at the sight of Dabi/Toya as He whispers hoarsly. "Toya?...."

"Heh...yeah... Listen. We need to leave..." Dabi stated with an serious dead eye expression.

At The other part Of The City was Hawks being pinned down by Shinobis as Kamui Wood was brutally murdered with Fire Style from Them as well.

Death Arms was impaled through the chest by an metal pole. While Mt.Lady was kidnapped by An Masked Shinobi who took her away to somewhere unknown.

Miro was having difficulty fighting the shinobis as well did bubble girl while Nighteye was panicking in shock. 'This isn't the future I saw?! There w-were no Shinobi- how did this happen-'

His Last Thought was cut off. Literally as a Shinobi sliced the Head Of Nighteye off of his body.

"SIRRR!!!!"

Best Jeanist was fighting the shinobis off as best he can while Endeavor struggles against the Jutsus that The Shinbois perform against him.

'THESE BASTARDS!' Angrily Thought Endeavor while On a Roof top was Dabi/Toya himself watching Endeavor with an amused smile on his face.

"You never changed at all..." The Eldest Todoroki chuckles before cracking his knuckles to get ready to face off endeavor.

"This will be fun.."
.
.
.
To be continued . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.8K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
151K 5.7K 44
Saiki dies somehow, and is reincarnated into a world where people have superpowers called quirks. The society is made up of people who call themselve...
2.7M 74.9K 138
Y/N Kayama, daughter of Nemuri Kayama, otherwise known as Midnight, has spent most of her life locked away by her father who had taken her away from...
20.7K 632 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...