Blood Bath

ะ’ั–ะด thewhit3fox

"๐Œ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ข๐ซ๐ž, ๐ˆ ๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

intro piece
chapter 1 // sin
chapter 2 // haven
chapter 3 // haven
chapter 4 // con
chapter 5 // tan
chapter 6 // haven
chapter 7 // sin
chapter 8 // haven
chapter 10 // haven
chapter 11 // con
chapter 12 // tan
chapter 13 // haven
chapter 14 // con
chapter 15 // sin
chapter 16 // tan
chapter 17 // haven
chapter 18 // sin
chapter 19 // haven
chapter 20 // tan
chapter 21 // haven
chapter 22 // sin
chapter 23 // con
chapter 24 // haven
chapter 25 // haven
chapter 26 // sin
chapter 27 // tan
chapter 28 // haven
chapter 29 // Con
chapter 30 // haven
chapter 31 // Sin
chapter 32 // con
chapter 33 // haven
chapter 35 // haven
chapter 36 // haven
chapter 37 // haven
chapter 38
Chapter 39 // Tan
chapter 40 // sin
chapter 41 // con
chapter 42 // haven
chapter 43 // sin
chapter 44 // con
chapter 45 // con
chapter 46 // haven
chapter 47 // con
chapter 48 // sin
chapter 49 // haven
chapter 50 // tan
chapter 51 // haven
chapter 52 // con
chapter 53 // haven
chapter 54 // sin
Chapter 55 // haven
chapter 56 // tan
chapter 57 // haven
chapter 58 // haven
chapter 59 // Con
chapter 60 // haven
chapter 61 // haven
chapter 62 // con
chapter 63 // sin
chapter 64 // Haven
chapter 65 // Haven

chapter 9 // sin

10.6K 258 72
ะ’ั–ะด thewhit3fox

It had already been three weeks and we only had two more left.

She knew what she was destined to do but nothing more. We needed her skills but we also needed her trust. From the moment that she landed here till now, Tan had made the most progress. I made the mistake of focusing so much on plans and personal work issues that I neglected Haven.

After our few talks, I believed we made progress. A truth for a truth, having a heart to heart about everything occurring. She seemed comfortable, the way she relaxed into my touch, explaining her life story to me. Maybe I was doubting the way she felt, I was only seeing the surface.

My hand ricocheted off the door as my fist gave a fierce knock. I stood, hands behind my back, waiting for an answer due to giving Haven enough privacy.

"What?" I heard a voice yell out.

"Can I come in?" I questioned, like she had a choice.

"It's your house," she muttered.

I opened the door slowly to find her sitting on the tiled stairs that led to her bathroom reading. Her hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail and she wore one of the outfits Tan had bought for her. Remind me to buy her some more lace.

A chuckle escaped my mouth as I read the title, "Romeo and Juliet". What a joke, who would even put a book like that under our roof? Haven must've caught onto what I was laughing about because she quickly shuffled it behind her back. She looked up at me with those big, green eyes, and it sent my heart leaping out of my chest. Such a look of fear coming from such a pretty girl, it made my cock strain underneath my pants. I liked the look of fear in her eyes, I was craving it.

"Tan left it in one of the bags, it was the only one", She said, as if she could read my mind. I knew she was lying by the way she stuttered on her words. She had hand picked that one out of all the ones Tan bought her.

Tan was a romantic man. He knew the exact words to say and the exact way to snake into a women's heart. It was exactly why he had broken so many. I never could grasp his smooth words, maybe that is why I struggled so much.

I sighed and I sat down next to her, brushing my knee against her smooth thigh. My hands cupped my face, I wasn't sure how to break this to her.

"We need your help", I said.

I could feel the air blowing out from her nose as she lightly chuckled. I glanced back up at her.

"I know, you told me. I don't understand why you need me specifically." She replied, throwing her arms into a criss cross over her chest.

"Haven, you do this shit for a living, sneaking around and getting information. You're good at being a rat and that is exactly what we need." I responded.

She just nodded as she took in what I was saying.

I continued, "Evin hasn't said shit and we're getting restless. We have no in on information right now and it's becoming too risky for us especially if he is working with Ryker"

"Do you know anything already, has he talked at all?" I asked.

She shook her head before speaking, "He never told me anything about his personal deals. It was always about what I made and what I was supposed to make. There was no conversation unless he was hurting me or discussing bar plans" she said as the goosebumps on her rose.

"I see" I responded.

"I don't know what will be different this time, Im scared of going back there, I feel safe here" she said lowly.

My stomach was in knots by those words, I felt awful. I had given her a taste of what she deserved and now I was throwing her back. I knew it had to be done but I wish it didn't. I wish I could shower her in love and affection, tell her she's safe, and kill everybody who hurt her. But I couldn't, my business would always come first.

"I am sorry Canim, truly. I promise you can come back and we will be there for you every step of the way. If anything goes wrong, I will find you." I took a breath, staring into her eyes, "I would torch everybody and anything in my path, to track you down and get you back"

Haven picked at the fabric of her shorts as she listened to me, nodding in response. I knew she didn't believe me, she hadn't ever had anyone do anything for her. I understood.

"You don't need to explain yourself, Im used to it. Im used to being always attached to Evin. That is all." She said sounding defeated.

She knew she was stuck and she knew she didn't have a choice. She never had a choice in her entire life. It was always about what others wanted and it hurt that I was also putting her in that situation. After this was all over, I would make sure that the world would bow down at her feet and she would have anything she desired. What I said was true, I would burn anything in my path to find her if anything went wrong.

"What do I need to do?" She said as she cupped her chin in her hands.

"Pretty soon you will have to go back there, spy on him from the inside, report to us, then come back. Just for a month, we just need to know what he is doing" I grunted.

My eyes blinked in shock as I saw the water welting up in her eyes.

"Okay", she said, wiping back the tears.

I leaned in, facing her and tucked her one strand of hair back behind her ear. She stared up into my eyes with defeat as I met her stare. I cupped her cheek in my hand and let the tension build before I caught my words.

"Have you ever been truly kissed Haven?" I questioned.

I knew the answer, no, I wanted to hear it from herself.

"No" She said, holding her own.

I pulled my face a smidge back, wanting to take in her perfect face, before pushing out lips together. It was everything of passion. It was a bruising kiss that showed we understood each other. My teeth went to nibble on her bottom lip, pushing deeper into her. I knew what she needed and she knew what I needed, it was simple. Yet, we both knew the struggles behind it.

I hadn't felt my heart yearning towards another person before. Haven was different. She was strong, ruthless, and smart. I hadn't wanted to go beating down the door and snapping the necks of anybody who has hurt her for anybody else. I was already caring about her more than I should have at this point. I knew I would have to let her go once we didn't need her anymore and I knew she wouldn't decline the chance.

She pushed back and wiped her mouth off with her sleeve, not breaking eye contact.

"When do I go?" She said, completely changing the subject.
I choked in my throat before clearing it and dusting off my pants before standing up. I seemed to be more confused about the kiss than her. I wonder if she knew that I wanted to do it and that it felt right.

"Two weeks. After training. We need to know you are prepared and ready." I replied as my feet strutted to the door.

"Training in what? Im practically the best that you've ever fucking seen, you just told me that. Does this mean I get my dagger back?" She let the words hiss out.

"If you're a good girl", I replied with a wink as I slid back out of her room.

I needed a god damn break. My cock was pulsating under my jeans demanding for attention. I could use a nice shower. As I strided into my bedroom, the thoughts of Haven's deep eyes wouldn't stop crossing my mind. What was I thinking bringing such a beautiful girl into a home like ours?

This girl was going to bring us hell and it was going to be nothing but a bloodbath. A bloodbath filled with heat and cum.

I had already began caring so much about this girl because she had a calling. She had a calling that I just wanted to grasp and give her everything. The hot water pooled over my skin as I soaked it all in. My hair drenched into my face as I wiped it away, looking down at my cock now far stretched. My right hand gripped up against the tile as the other responded to my urges.

I stroked my length, letting the precum pool just at the tip. I breathed in between the water splashing onto my face, letting my mind wander onto Haven. Haven's curves and the way her hair swayed as she walked. It would be a delight to have her ass slamming up and down on me right now.

She was all meat that I was ready to devour. My cock tensed up as I continued pulling at the tip, edging myself, just to get one last thought of her. I would press her up against the tile, having her beg for me, as I would slip inside her from behind. My breath stopped and my body shook as my load spilled out of me. I let out a breathy moan against the water. What a sick fuck I was, cumming to the thoughts of our business piece.

I shook my head in disagreement before grasping the towel hanging on the rack. I tied it around my waist, laid my hands against the edge of the counter, and stared back at myself in the mirror. My shoulder muscles and arm muscles all straining with my every breath. Then, I tensed, as I heard it. It being her voice.

"Sorry to interrupt, I didn't think you would be doing all of that" I heard Haven say from behind me.

I swiped my hair out of my eyes and turned to face her.

"Did nobody ever teach you to knock? Common manners?" I sighed as I crossed my arms, leaning my back against the counter.

I saw her eyes searching up and down my body which pulled my smile into a smirk.

"Nope, not a chance, I just wanted to ask when can I start? I really would love to feel something common in my hands again", she said as her eyebrows furrowed. I had caught her staring and she knew.

I tapped on my chin as if I was in a deep thought just to throw her off.

"Now" I responded.

Her eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store and it made my dimples show through.

"Tell Tan to get you your stuff back and I will meet you in the living room, I just have to get dressed" I grunted as I walked towards her, trying to get to my connected bedroom.

"Thank you, thank you!" She yelled as she threw me into a hug. Her strawberry scent filled my nose as my tension relaxed. My hands impulsively moved up and down her back, giving her slight affection back.

She pulled away from my touch before skipping out of the bedroom, destined to find Tan.

She was already pulling me into her personal hell and there was no going back.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

On the Rocks ะ’ั–ะด K8

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

685K 18.9K 75
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...
My Bully's Cousin ะ’ั–ะด Bettie Burton

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

392K 13K 28
Carolynn is almost eighteen and is a Senior in high school. She has always been the big curvy girl and has never been popular. Since the sixth grade...
Escaping Elio ะ’ั–ะด KiannaWrites01

ะ ะพะผะฐะฝั‚ะธะบะฐ

64K 1.7K 20
Lina Gonzalez is a poor girl who's never had much. After running away from her abusive stepfather and starting a new life, she's left to pick up her...
4.4M 116K 78
โœ“ COMPLETED โœ“ Started: 16th OCT 2020 Finished: 14th FEB 2021 EDITING! Finally out of the orphanage, Arabella needs to find a job with a good pay tha...