A Twisted World

By UsagiAngelRabbit

After getting attacked by a strange monster, the twins: Yuri and Yuki, woke up in strange coffins with their... More

Ramshackle Oc(s): Yuri and Yuki Soshi
Ramshackle Oc: Vivid Wick
Heartslabyul Oc: Elizabeth Clocksworth
Savanaclaw Oc: Hellen Plekke
Octavinelle Oc: Veronica Conchiglie
Scarabia Oc: Ihab Alriysh
Pomefiore Oc: Rabe Schwarz
Ignihyde Oc(s): Itami and Panikós Diablo
Diasomnia Oc: Abigail Weatherbell
Intro
Prologue Chapter 1
Prologue Chapter 2
Prologue Chapter 3
Prologue Chapter 4
Prologue Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 1
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 3
Yuki Soshi's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 4
Disney Twisted Wonderland 3rd Anniversary!!!!!
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 5
The Crimson Tyrant - Chapter 6
Yuri Soshi's Lines
Vivid Wick's Lines
The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 7
Elizabeth Clockswoth's Lines
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 8
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 9
The Girls Dorm Uniforms
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 10
🌹The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 11
Disney Twisted Wonderland 4th Anniversary
🦁 The Rebel of the Savanna: Chapter 1
Hellen Plekke's Lines

The Crimson Tyrant: Chapter 2

303 6 5
By UsagiAngelRabbit

AN: Hello everyone!!! Chapter 2 is finally up!! I hope u guys enjoying it so far, added these new characters is going to be a toughffy

●・○・●・○・● Laboratory [Magical Academy] ●・○・●・○・●

The group made it to their class in time and quickly put their labwear on. The Soshi Twins never once wore these before in their life or even back home. Yuki fumbled with the goggles on her face as Yuri worked on the gloves on her hands that kept bunching up the sleeves on her lab coat. Kaen and Shimo tried to shake off the goggles off their faces, but their owners told them to keep them on.

Once they were finished getting ready, the teacher came to their view: his hair is parted at the side, with the longer section colored white and the shorter section black. He has narrow gray eyes and wears silver studs in his ears. Beneath a thick, black-and-white furry coat, he wears a tuxedo - consisting of a black dress shirt, red tie, a black-and-white vest, black dress pants, black dress shoes, and a black belt with a silver buckle, studs, and spiky sections. He also wears red gloves. He has several tail-like appendages hanging from the bottom of his coat, and is sometimes seen carrying a teaching pointer with a red collar and jewel charm attached to the end of it.

'He's so hot~' the twins thought as they stared at him, blushing.

"I see you're the fresh new faces who will be joining my class today." the man said, looking at Grim and the twins. "My name is Divus Crewel. You shall refer to me as Master Crewel, if you please. Firstly, we'll start off with the basics. I shall have your tiny brains remember hundreds of names of medicinal herbs and poisonous plants. And mushrooms are a whole different topic. I'll have you remember them so that you don't accidentally poison yourself if you eat some when you go for a walk." Mr. Crewel said as some of the students listened while others looked at the stuff in front of them. One of them reached out to touch one of the plants, only to get hit in the hand by Mr. Crewel's whip. "STAY! Keep your paws off the equipment. Listen up, puppies! There will be no failing whatsoever in my class. You will be trained under my firm hand."

"Ugh...We got a real hardass for homeroom." Ace groaned, slouching on the desk. "Check out the fancy coat."

"You think?" Deuce asked. "Maybe he's just passionate..."

"That whip looks like it'd hurt..." Grim shivered and looked at the twins, who were staring at the teacher in a daze as Kaen and Shimo looked at their masters in concern. 'And it looks like we've lost those two already...'

●・○・●・○・● Classroom [Magical History] ●・○・●・○・●

Their next class was Magical History. Their teacher has the appearance of a tall elderly man with small gray eyes and graying, neatly combed-back hair. He wears a standard black suit beneath long maroon robes. Attached to his collar is a white jabot, which is tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. He comes off very stern-looking and unapproachable.

In his arms was a chubby, black long-hair cat with a white muzzle and golden eyes. He has white patches of fur at his chest and at the tip of his tail.

"Aww look at that adorable cat~" Yuki said, fawning over the cat. "I wonder if he'll let me pet it?"

"Kon!" Shimo cried out, nudging her owner, wanting her attention.

"You and cute animals, Yuki..." Yuri sighed out.

"I am Trein, the professor in charge of Magical History. And this is my familiar, Lucius." he introduced himself and his cat after placing him on his desk. "I shall have you learn the history behind the magic that you are using now."

"Meow" Lucius let out a low deep meow when Mr. Trein finished his sentence.

"I do not only grade your reports, but also by how you behave in my classroom. I will not tolerate sleeping in class." he told them with a stern look on his face before starting class. "Now then, please turn to page fifteen of your textbooks."

Mr. Trein started his lecture on what was in the textbook. Some of the students, including Deuce and the twins, were paying attention while most of the students in the classroom started to get bored. Ace and Grim were the ones that started to doze off from the point to where Ace started yawning to Grim falling asleep. It would've been peaceful to let him sleep, if Grim hadn't started snoring and drooling on the desk where the twins sat, disturbing everyone.

"FUGYAH!" Grim shouted, waking up from his sleep as he felt his nose getting squeezed. The culprit to that was no other than Mr. Trein's familiar Lucius, looming over Grim with a disapproving look on his face. "WHADDAYA THINK YOU'RE DOIN'!?" Grim angrily shouted, scaring some of the students.

"There will be no sleeping in my class." Mr. Trein said, giving Lucius some gratitude when he jumped back in his arms. "Do keep that in mind."

"Good first impression, Grim." Yuri snickered, earning a glare from the raccoon-cat.

"Shishishi" a feminine snickering hit their ears above them. Looking up behind them was a female with hyena features on her body.

Her hair is light tan on the top of her head, fading to a darker tan by her shoulders and to brown on the back of her head. She has large ears that are black colored on the inside. Her legs, arms, and tail are tan spotted with black, fading to black at the hands and feet. She wears a white, short-sleeve office shirt and very short, cut-off jeans. She has a fluffy collar that is tied into a bow tie.

"Shishishi" the girl snickers as she tries to stop herself by covering her mouth with her hand.

"Great now that one is laughing at me..." Grim grumbled.

●・○・●・○・● Sports Field [Physical Education] ●・○・●・○・●

Next class was Physical Education, they went outside to meet their next teacher. All the students wore their PE Uniforms; some had long sleeved jackets that fully covered their arms, short sleeved jackets that either showed their arms or a long sleeve shirt underneath, and others tied them around their waist, showing their different colored shirts of which Dorms they are staying in. Yuri picked a long sleeved jacket and wore hers around her waist, showing her beige colored shirt. Yuki picked a short sleeved jacket that was zipped up slightly just under her chest. The Soshi Twins made sure that their gems were safely secured in their clothing; Yuki kept hers under her shirt and Yuri pinned hers in the pocket on her jacket.

The teacher is very broad-shouldered with a thick neck and thick chest. He has dark brown hair styled in a pompadour and small blue eyes. He also has a thin beard framing his face. As the school's PE teacher, he wears a whistle around his neck. He wears athletic black pants and a red jacket with gold stripes; a golden stag-head is pictured on the right side of his chest. He wears a golden curled arrow-shaped bracelet on his left wrist, which is a blood-like red at the point.

"All right you bean sprouts! I'm Vargas and I'm in charge of watching over your physical education. Excellent magic starts with excellent bodies!" he announced to the students and started to flex, showing his muscles. "Behold...! These muscles that I train every day! A magician with no stamina is unspeakable! First, do twenty laps around the field! And then, a hundred sit-ups!"

The students were shocked at this but did as they were told. After doing the laps they started the sit-ups. The only students who weren't tired were the twins, Deuce, and the hyena girl. Some of the students started to get tired after doing some of the sets.

"You can't be tired after just that! I get a lot more stamina from the girls here in this school than you guys! Do another set!" Mr. Vargas shouted at some of the students.

"Haah...This sucks!!" Ace groaned, plopping to the ground.

"Geez, it's not like it's going to kill you." Yuri said as she stretched.

"Speak for yourself!"

"I feel like he's going easy on us." Yuki said, looking like she hadn't done anything at all.

"Yuki...I don't want to be mean...but please shut up..." Deuce said, panting. "And I hope...he didn't hear you...say that..."

"Hmm?"

"How is it...that you two...are still standing...?" Grim said while laying on the ground.

"Where we are from, there's nothing but moving around." Yuri said, flexing her arms. "Climbing trees, mountains, chasing stuff, running, walking, swimming in ponds and lakes, carrying things around. All that howie."

"I remember one time when we were little, Momma carried Tempest when he got injured." Yuki said, remembering Lilith with an injured Tempest carefully wrapped around her body rushing back home. "I think he weighed about...1,800lbs I think?"

"Couatl comes in different sizes." Yuri pointed out. "Tempest changes his sizes all the time."

The guys stared at the Twins in shock and fright as they pictured a very buff woman with muscles dragging a large serpent behind her, sending a shiver down their spine and looking back at the twins who were having a conversation with each other.

"I'm scared of what their hometown is like..." Ace said.

"I'm scared of what their mother is like..." Deuce shivered.

"I'm more scared that they might change like that..." Grim nervously said.

●・○・●・○・● Cafeteria ●・○・●・○・●

After half of their class time, it was the middle of the day. Meaning that it was lunch time, so they headed to the Cafeteria. Even though they came here only twice, it was so much different being full of people, it made it look more crowded to move around.

"Yeah! It's finally lunch time~!!!" Grim said cheerfully as he started to drool. "I see a lotta delicious stuff already~!"

"What thinking?" Ace said, looking up at the Raccoon-cat on Yuki's shoulder. "Who's the one who ran away after saying our classes are boring, huh? You've been giving us grief since one day..."

"We had to chase you before the Headmaster saw you causing trouble for us..." Yuri said, glaring at Grim. They had to chase after him when they realized that he snuck off when they went back in the building and saw him through the window running off.

"Yeah...And was it really appropriate to threaten us before we started chasing him!?" Ace shouted, glaring at the brown-haired girl.

"You wanted us to buy you something just for you guys to catch him!" Yuri shouted back. "Who does that!?"

"Is violence your only solution!?"

"When it comes to people that does something stupid, yes!"

"Kon!" Kaen said, agreeing with Yuri.

"Stop it you two! Now's not the time for fighting!" Deuce said, getting between the two of them.

"You joined in on it too, so don't push it!" Yuri shouted at him, tugging his cheek in anger.

"Yuki! I wanna have some grilled chicken! Come on, there's only one more left!" Grim said, pointing at the dishes that were laid out on the table in front them. "Oh, and omelets, too! And bread and jam! Go get them all!"

"Hold on Grim, I still need to get lunch for both me and Shimo." Yuki said as she grabbed the plates of food Grim pointed out and looked at Shimo. "Which one do you want to eat, Shimo?"

"Kon!" Shimo cried out pointing at a plate that had a salad with three slices of meat on the side and toppings.

"A salad it is then." Yuki said, grabbing the plate Shimo wanted.

"Blegh...I'd rather have the meat than all of that..." Grim said in disgust, looking at the salad.

"It's what Shimo wanted, not you." Yuki said as she grabbed her lunch next.

After they got their lunches, they stood looking out for any open seats for them to sit at. Mostly everyone was here; eating their lunches or having a conversation with their friends 'til the next class starts. The cafeteria was so packed that they couldn't see the tables very well, let alone empty gasps at all.

"Where should we sit?" Deuce asked as he looked around.

"I feel like we may have to eat outside..." Yuri stated. "Not much is empty at the moment."

"Hello, Little Dolls~" Vivid said happily from behind them, making them jump from fright but not too much to make them drop their lunches.

"Geez woman! Where did you come from!?" Ace shouted, glaring at the female.

"From the lunchline." Vivid simply replied, making Ace more irritated. "I just got my lunch and saw you guys just standing there, like you got possessed or something. What's all that about?"

"Trying to find an empty table for us to eat." Yuri said, after regaining her breath.

"Oh! Well why didn't you say so~ I know a perfect spot!" Vivid replied, moving ahead as they followed her. "I always sit with one of my friends when they're not busy. But since three of the others have already graduated, I'm not fully familiar with the new ones just yet and I'm sure that the others are already at full tables."

"Others?" they questioned.

"Why, the other Dorm Assistants, of course." Vivid replied.

"Say Vivid, what are the Assistants anyway?" Yuri asked her. "You've mentioned that you wanted to become one in our Dorm, so what does that mean?"

"Yeah I've been wondering that too." Ace said.

"Hmm, how should I put this...The Assistants are for the Dorm Perfect and Vice." Vivid replied, not knowing the looks of disgust on their faces. "They help the Perfect and Vice with things that they can't get to."

"...Meaning?" Yuri started, shuddering to think what was going on.

"If the Perfect and Vice are too busy doing things, the Assistant is there to help out. In other words, say that there is a mention of a meeting and the Perfect and Vice are busy doing something else that is very important that they couldn't put on hold. The Assistant is there either to take part of that meeting or let either the Perfect or Vice go instead and help out the other in their task."

"Oohh." they said, fully understanding what she meant.

"In other cases the Perfect or Vice can even ask them to do something for them."

"Like how I asked you to make something for our gems?" Yuri asked, gently touching her gem.

"That's right!" Vivid said and looked over and pointed at the direction. "You've already met one of them already."

"Huh?" the group looked and saw Elizabeth was there sitting with two other males, to which one of them they were familiar with was waving at them. "Geh!"

"Gyah! It's you!" Grim shouted, pointing at Cater.

"Diamond-senpai!" Deuce shouted in fright catching sight of him.

"Greetings Vivid!" Elizabeth greeted, gently waving.

"Hello Elizabeth~" Vivid greeted back. "You wouldn't mind if I've brought some friends of mine to join us?"

"I-it's okay, we'll look somewhere else!" Deuce said quickly as he turned around along with Ace.

"Oh not at all. The more the merrier!" Elizabeth said happily before muttering in a frightened tone. "Just not the ones in Savanaclaw..."

"Come on...There's nothing to be scared of!" Cater said, placing his arm on Deuce's shoulder. "The current Cater-kun's waaaaay nicer to his underclassmen. How's it hangin' Deuce-chan?"

"Uhh...Using -chan's a little..." Deuce said, a little embarrassed.

"This is totally different from this morning..." Ace muttered under his breath.

"No kidding..." Yuri muttered back.

"Hey are you and this guy in the glasses Cater's underlings?" Grim asked Elizabeth.

"Yes and no." Elizabeth replied, confusing Grim with the answer. "I am but he's not. I'm a 2nd year."

"And the names Trey Clover. I'm a Heartslabyul 3rd year alongside Cater." Trey introduced himself and looked at the Ramshackle residence. "You can sit here. Sorry that the guys in our Dorm gave you two a hard time."

"Thank you./Thanks." the twins said before taking their seats as Vivid sat next to Elizabeth.

"Wha... He's just casually sitting next to me..." Ace muttered out.

"Come on~ We're in the same school so we should get along~" Cater said before pulling out his phone. "Give me your number~!"

"Our number?" Yuki questioned and looked at her sister, who replied to her with a shrug.

"Oh~? Are you two speechless? It's okay, breathe in and out, relax~!" he said as he sat close to Yuki, much to her discomfort. "Oh, are you the type who uploads and sends lotsa pictures~? Tell me your account!"

"Cater, the newbie's backing away. Keep it to a minimum." Trey said, seeing Yuki's nervous frightened look as she was shaking a bit. Yuri on the other hand was glaring at the male.

"Ahaha! Sorry, sorry~!" Cater laughed moving back.

"So, how's life in the Dorm?" Vivid asked, cutting the tension.

"Actually it's been—" Elizabeth started staring at the collar around Ace's neck, but she was cut off by Trey.

"It's been fine." Trey said as Elizabeth's ears dropped a little. "There have been a few accidents here and there. But in other words, everything is fine."

"...." Elizabeth stared at Trey, who stared back at her with a side glance, causing a strange tension between the two, making the others feel uncomfortable.

"So, you guys were asking about the Dorms?" Cater cuts in, breaking the tension. "That's nice~! A fresh convo! Big bro here will tell you everything~!"

"Ah...Thank you so much Cater-Doll!" Vivid said in a cheery tone.

"I wanna know about our Dorm first and foremost." Ace was first to ask, tapping his collar. "What the heck is that Rule # something-something of the Queen of Hearts?"

"I wonder about the other Dorms myself." Yuri said, taking a bite out of her lunch. "Even who the Dorm Assistants are."

"I'm sure you're all familiar with the legendary Queen of Hearts, right?" Trey said as they nodded. "In order to establish absolute law and order, she made severe rules in order to oppress the eccentric citizens of Wonderland."

"And out of respect for the Queen of Hearts, our Heartslabyul Dorm wear red and black in order to represent the dress she wore." Cater said, showing them the red and black armband with the Heartslabyul Dorm symbol on his arm. "And it's part of our traditions to adhere to the Queen of Hearts' rules."

"Sounds rough!" Grim said.

"Adhering to the rules is the present Perfect's whims. The previous one was kinda chill about it~" Cater said.

"Compared to the other Perfects, Riddle is just a little bit more serious." Trey said. "That's why he's trying so hard to keep the traditions."

"Ugh... How annoying..." Ace groaned.

"Hey, what kinda places are the other dorms?" Grim then asked.

"Just like Cater said a while ago, this school has seven Dorms dedicated to the Great Seven. First, we have our dorm that's grounded on following the Queen of Hearts' Laws with our entire being: Heartslabyul Dorm." Trey explained. "Then, there's...Savanaclaw that's grounded on the fortitude of the King of Beasts. After that, we have Octavinelle that was founded on the Sea Witch's benevolence. And then we have Scarabia that was formed from the careful planning of the Sorcerer of the Desert. Pomefiore, the house grounded on the magnanimous efforts of the Beautiful Queen. Then there's Ignihyde whose foundations lie on the perseverance of the King of the Underworld. Lastly...We have Diasomnia that was founded on the gracefulness of the Queen of Thorns."

"That is a lot..." Yuri said, giving a piece of her food to Kaen.

"I feel like I won't be able to remember them all..." Yuki said, cleaning Shimo up a bit.

"All of their names are friggin' long! I can't remember all of that!" Grim said in shock.

"Ahaha! That's completely okay~" Cater laughed at their reaction. "You'll remember them even if you don't want to~"

"Just like you've witnessed during the ceremony, the Mirror of Darkness decides what Dorm you'll belong to after looking into your soul." Trey mentioned.

"You could say that every Dorm's got their own unique style." Elizabeth said. "They fixate on their traits."

"That's true." Cater agreed. "I totally get it~"

"...Unique style?" Deuce asked.

"For example..." Trey started out, pointing in a different direction. "Look over there." Looking in the direction, to their shock, they saw a guy with wolf ears and tail, eating a big burger with a lot of meat on it.

"He's got dog ears and a tail!?" Yuki whispered in amazement as her eyes sparkled. 'They're so fluffy!'

"Settle down there, puppy." Yuri said, patting Yuki's head.

"Judging by appearance, he looks like he's from Savanaclaw." Trey explained.

"Totes~! They look like a dorm that's got a lot of athletes and guys that are good at scuffles~!" Cater said, happily. "They're pretty brawny? Or I guess you could say, they're all pretty buff? Either way, Savanaclaw's colors are yellow and black."

"Yeah...And they can chase you around the campus, trying to tire you out so that they can catch and eat you the very minute you pause to take a breather!" Elizabeth said in a nervous tone, scaring the first years.

"Elly, we've been through this." Trey said, placing a hand on her shoulder. "They're not going to do that."

"Carnivore." Elizabeth pointed at the wolf boy and pointed at herself. "Herbivore. See how that works out if I was in that Dorm!"

"..." Trey sighed out through his nose while pinching the bridge between his eyes while Cater sheepishly laughed just as someone passed their table.

"Hey, that's that girl in our class." Grim said, pointing at the hyena girl, who was holding an irritated look on her face while carrying three bags with food inside as she rushed out of the cafeteria.

"That was Hellen Plekke, the Assistant in the Savanaclaw Dorm." Elizabeth said. "She's a 1st year, and by looking at the expression she made, it looks like the Perfect and Vice are pushing her job a bit..."

"Poor girl..." Vivid said with a sigh.

"Then what about that one with the gray and uh...Light purple on their sleeves?" Grim pointed at the guy with a beauty mark and wearing glasses sitting next to a girl while looking at a pair of other twins, who's backs faced them, in disgust when he saw their lunch.

"He's from Octavinelle." Trey said and pointed at the next table.

"The girl sitting there is the Octavinelle Assistant, Veronica Conchiglie." Vivid said. "Another 1st year student."

"The two sitting on the table with the dark-red and gold colors are from Scarabia." Trey said, pointing at the next table. The two males with the same skin tone as the Soshi Twins sat over eating their lunch that was different from the food that the ghosts were preparing. Soon after, a girl came up and sat with them.

"And that's the Scarabia Dorm Assistant Ihab Alriysh, another 1st year." Elizabeth said. "Those three are the new Dorm Assistants."

"It's been said that both are dorms full of smart people. When it comes to written tests, nothing can beat those two." Cater said. "Ah, but Scarabia's Prefect's only so-so when it comes to studying~"

"Alright, I sense a red flag there." Ace plainly said.

"If they're 1st year students, then why put that much responsibility on them?" Yuri asked her. "Isn't that going to stress them out?"

"Not really, if I say..." Elizabeth said as her ears twitched. "I was promoted to be the Heartslabyul Assistant when I was a 1st year. I did have a little help from the previous Assistant, the Prefect and the Vice when I started. After that, I got the hang of it."

"In other words the Assistant starts as a 1st year 'til they graduate." Vivid said.

"That way, they'll know what to do once they start." Elizabeth said.

"Oh...That does seem to take some of the heavy load on the Prefects in the Dorms..." Yuri said, lightly scratching her cheek.

"You adapt pretty quickly, huh~" Trey said and looked at the next table. "Going back to the topic, those bright and sparkling ones over there are from Pomefiore. Their colors are purple and red."

"Well, in any case, Pomefiore's full of pretty faces who take their beauty routines very seriously. Their Perfect's a pretty famous influencer who's got over five million followers~" Cater said.

"Hey, don't judge them based on face value alone." Trey said to Cater. "Pomefiore's got a lot of students who excel at alchemy and charms."

"'Cept for Rabe~" Vivid said, making Elizsbeth shake her head with a little laugh.

"Who?" Deuce asked, tilting his head.

"See that girl in dull colors at the edge of that table with the Pomefiore students." Vivid said, pointing over at the Pomefiore students.

There was one that stood out the most was a girl in dark colors; wearing a long hoodie that seemed to be made out of feathers that stopped above her knees, her hair was a total mess seeing that she didn't want to bother brushing it, and had dark circles under her eyes showing her lack of sleep. The girl fidgets in her seat as she looks back at the male next to her with a nervous glance.

"Woah...She looks like a total mess— OW!" Ace said only to get a kick from Yuri, glared at him. "What!?"

"That's a mean thing to say, even to a girl." Yuri said, glaring at Ace.

"That is Rabe Schwarz, a 2nd year, and Pomefiore's Dorm Assistant." Elizabeth said as Rabe quietly scoots herself away from the male inch by inch.

"She may not look like the others in that Dorm, but she was assigned there for a reason." Vivid said just as the male grabbed Rabe by her arm, just as she was about to leave, making her flinch just as he pulled out a hair brush, making the poor girl shake in fear. "That is if she doesn't get pampered in that Dorm."

"Then, there's Ignihyde, and they wear blue and black, but... I don't see them around anywhere." Cater said, looking around. "The students from that dorm are all sorta private, so I don't have friends there either. I guess you could call them the complete opposite of Heartslabyul?"

"You mean, they're pretty gloomy?" Grim commented.

"Hey, now! Don't be rude. Though, it's true that they all seem pretty behaved and quiet." Trey said. "They've got a lot of members who have great magical energy and they're pretty techy, too."

"We don't know who's the Vice Prefect in the Dorm." Elizabeth said, finishing her meal. "As much as we know about the Perfect...well...he just uses a tablet that the twins have to bring with them."

"Twins?" Ace, Deuce, and Grim questioned as they looked at the Soshi Twins, who shook their heads.

"Not these twins. I'm talking about the Diablo Twins, 2nd years." Elizabeth said to them. "Itami and Panikόs Diablo, those two over there."

The group looked over to see another pair of twins that are female like the Soshi Twins. Both their hair was in two big ponytails; however one had black hair and black eyes while the other had white hair and gray eyes.

"Woah, another pair of female twins!" Grim said, surprised. Watching the twins, as the black-haired twin nearly tripped while holding a tray of food, making the white-haired twin jump with a nervous expression on her face.

"The one with black hair is Itami Diablo and the one with white hair is Panikόs Diablo." Elizabeth said, pointing at the twins. "Both of them are the Assistants in the Ignihyde Dorm."

"Itami and Panikόs Diablo..." Yuki said.

"Pain and Panic Diablo..." Yuri translated. "One in Japanese and the other in Greek, while their last name is Spanish for Devil."

"Wow~ Surprising that someone other than the Ignihyde students knew what they're names mean." Cater said. "Those two are very tricky to find when they're not in their Dorm."

"They are pretty cute." Ace said, eyeing the twins. "Especially the one with the black hair."

"You're already trying to hit on one of them, seriously?" Deuce plainly said, giving Ace a dull look.

"Oh come on, you can't tell us that you think Itami girl is cute?" Ace said to Deuce.

"Uh, well...I um..." Deuce stammered a bit as he blushed a little.

"I'm right, aren't I?" Ace grinned, making Deuce huff.

Unknowingly to them, both Trey, Cater, Elizabeth and Vivid looked at each other with a light surprised look on their faces, before letting out small light laughs. The 1st years looked at them with confused looks, wondering why they were laughing about. Vivid was the first to stop laughing and looked at them. "Sorry about that, but it was funny not to laugh."

"But I'm sure that Itami will accept the comments." Elizabeth said, placing a hand over her chest.

"What do you mean?" Ace asked them.

"The Diablo Twins are fraternal."

"Fraternal?" Grim question in confusion.

"Twins that are born differently from each other, like us." Yuri explained, pointing her thumb at her and Yuki.

"Indeed, fraternal twins are born the same, but yet one is different from the other." Elizabeth explained. "They can have different hair color or length, different heights, different eye color, or sometimes...they can also be different genders."

"Oh..." Ace said, hearing everything Elizabeth explained, that is when it hit him on the last part she said. "Wait...even different...different...Geh!?"

"Ace what's wrong?" Deuce asked, seeing his shocked and frightened face.

"Yeah, you look like you saw that monster back at the mine..." Grim said, ignoring the questionable look from Trey and Cater.

"You...you...you-you-you you..." Ace kept repeating, shakingly pointing at Itami, who wasn't looking.

"There it is." Cater said, snickering.

"Looks like he realized it." Vivid said with a smile as Elizabeth nodded.

"Seriously dude, what's wrong!?" Deuce said, looking at Ace and then at Itami. "Why are you looking at Itami-senpai like that?"

"That's...that's a...you mean...that's not..." Ace stammered still.

"Will you spit it out already!" Grim shouted, glaring at Ace. "What's wrong with that girl!?"

"That's...that's not a girl..." Ace said, quietly.

"Huh?" both Deuce and Grim said, looking at Itami, who was talking to Panikόs.

"You mean to tell me that..." Ace started still in shock. "That girl...is actually a dude!?"

"EH!?" Deuce and Grim shouted in shock, mostly getting some of the other students' attention before going back to their lunch.

"That's a...a guy!?" Deuce said in shock, looking at Itami.

"Yup, Itami is indeed a male." Vivid said calmly.

"The Diablo Twins are brother and sister." Elizabeth said. "Itami is the brother and Panikόs is the sister."

"Why is he wearing a skirt!?" Grim shouted, pointing at the female uniform that Itami is wearing.

"He just likes to wear girl clothing. I mean, compared to his appearance, he does look more like a girl than a boy." Cater said. "He's used to these kind of things."

"A-ah..."

"Panikόs, on the other hand, doesn't like it when people criticize her brother's choice of clothing." Vivid said, just as Panikόs looked over at their direction and saw their expression and frowned. With a huff, she walked off, pulling her brother along.

"Then there's... Diasomething Dorm, correct?" Deuce said as he could pronounce the name right.

"Stop acting like you got it right, man." Ace said. "It's Diasomnia, got it?"

"I just bit my tongue!" Deuce interjected.

"Diasomnia is... Oh, there. The guys who are sitting by the cafeteria's exclusive tables." Cater said, pointing at the table that was far from them. "Their colors are light-green and black. They're kinda—How do I put it? Super popular? They've got an aura that makes it hard for us commoners to approach them. Their Perfect is SUPER difficult to grasp even their Assistant is too..."

"Oh? They've got a kid with them." Ace said.

"Grade-skipping is allowed here, so that's possible." Trey said. "But, he's not a child, he's a 3rd year like us. His name is—"

"Lilia, Lilia Vanrouge." a voice said above them, scaring the 1st years in the process.

"Th-this guy teleported here!" Grim shouted in fright, clinging onto Yuki, who winced in pain from his claws.

"How in the hell did he do that!?" Yuri shouted, holding onto Kaen.

"Pray tell, are thou interested in mine dorm members?" Lilia said with a smile. "Fufufu, it is true that I might resemble a sprightly and endearing young boy. However, just like that man in glasses has said, I am a child no longer."

"Sprightly..." Trey said quietly.

"Prithee, why not approach us instead of simply watching from afar?" Lilia said, gesturing to his table where the other two are at. "Are we not comrades from the same school? We from Diasomnia will welcome you anytime."

Looking up to the two other Diasomnia students, the two stayed quiet while looking at the group giving them cold stares that will send a shiver down their spine.

"Those two completely look like they don't want to be bothered though..." Deuce said.

"Fufu. Pardon me from appearing from above while you dined. Here's a token of our new friendship." Lilia said, handing each of them a small portion of candy in each of their hands. "Some licorice candy. One try and you might get hooked."

'Licorice candy?' the Soshi Twins thought as they looked at the pieces of candy in their hands with a questionable look on their faces.

"Candy, huh...I'm not some little brat." Ace said, looking at the candy in his hand, not knowing that Lilia was already gone. "So...huh?" Ace looked around and saw that he was back to his lunch table. "Geh! When did he even...!?"

"How'd he even hear our conversation from so far away!?" Deuce shouted in shock, seeing Lilia waving at them as the two Diasomnia students glared at them.

"Talk about creepy!" Ace shouted in fear.

"W-well...That's how it is. Diasomnia's got a lot of very special students." Trey said, snapping out of his shock. "Their dorm has a lot of members that are pretty gifted. Their Prefect, Malleus Draconia, is said to be one of the five greatest sorcerers of our world."

"And then there's Abigail Weatherbell, Diasomnia's Assistant." Elizabeth said. "We don't normally see her that much. She just stays by Malleus' side at all times."

"She sounds very loyal." Yuri said as Yuki nodded her head.

"TBH, Malleus is sorta like, the awesomest of the awesome." Cater said. "Well, our Perfect's pretty dangerous, too~"

"You're telling me! He puts a collar on someone just for eating his tart?" Ace said, looking at his collar. "He's the worst, no doubt!"

"Hm~? I'm the worst?" a familiar voice spoke behind Ace, making the other jump in fright.

"Yeah. Only a tyrant will keep up with those kinda rules." Ace continues on, not paying attention to who it was. "Gimme a break."

"Ace, look behind you!" Deuce said to him in fright.

Ace looked behind him and saw the Heartslabyul Prefect behind him with an unhappy look on his face. "GEH! Prefect?!"

To Be Continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 1.1K 28
Reborn didn't know how this was his life. He had eight adopted children living in his house, he still had to deal with Stupid Iemitsu, and then had t...
23.5K 683 15
It was on a beautiful moonlit night when the Champion of Kalos had gone missing. No calls. No texts, aside from one to her grandmother. No one knew w...
1M 54.8K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
4.4K 183 10
Celeste, a fallen Angel, falls into the world of Twisted Wonderland. She and her new companion, Grim, end up helping the students at Night Raven Coll...