𝙉𝘾𝙏 𝙄𝙢𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 | ang...

By moonindeed

"Sometimes people just want to be sad. " started; 12 June 2020 copyright by moonindeed #3 NCTANGST 6/9/2024 ... More

💔
𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙞𝙡 ➦ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣
𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 ➦ 𝙌𝙪𝙞𝙚𝙩
𝙃𝙖𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣 ➦ 𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝙥𝙩. 1
𝙃𝙖𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣➦𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙚 𝙥𝙩. 2
𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙠 ➦ 𝙃𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙨
𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜 ➦ 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙙𝙤𝙢
𝙏𝙖𝙚𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙜➦ 𝙎𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙬𝙚𝙙
𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ➦ 𝙉𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙚
𝙔𝙪𝙩𝙖 ➦ 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙃𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙮 ➦ 𝘾𝙝𝙤𝙞𝙘𝙚𝙨
𝘿𝙤𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙜 ➦ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚
𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙜𝙬𝙤𝙤 ➦ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡
𝙍𝙚𝙣𝙟𝙪𝙣 ➦ 𝙒𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙖𝙮
𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙤 ➦ 𝙏𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙
all the love for you guys !
𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙝𝙮𝙪𝙣 ➦ 𝙐𝙨𝙚𝙙
𝙅𝙚𝙣𝙤 ➦ 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙚
𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ➦ 𝙋𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨
𝙅𝙞𝙨𝙪𝙣𝙜 ➦ 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙚
𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 ➦ 𝙄 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪
𝙅𝙤𝙝𝙣𝙣𝙮 ➦ 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

𝙃𝙖𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣 ➦ 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣

409 5 0
By moonindeed

This chapter inspired by Good Person by Haechan, that I've been listening for few weeks

"Cause you are a good person."

__________

Today haechan were absolutely heartwarming with that smile when he looking at her, while you cracking the jokes.

Even you who made him laugh, but doesn't mean, he will give that smile to you right?

Thats how you love him. you dont care either he not seeing or looking at you, but everytime you see his smile, you feel enough.

"So funny, y/n ah. Oh, haechan ah, please take y/n going home, cause i have to meet doyoung oppa to talk about our school projects."

he look at you. After many hours talks, he look at you and you feel your blood running to your cheeks. you feel pathetic for yourself, for being likes him this much, but it doesnt matter if its haechan.

"Okay" he said. Before Hana leaves, she hugs and kisses his cheecks. you can even see his cheecks have litle read already.

That's how haechan like Hana.

After Hana left, you realize that your feelings for him are forbidden to have. So you have to reduce it.

"Em, haechan ah i think i can go home with mark lee. So, bye.?" you see he confused. he look cuter when he have that on his face.

Then you take your leave, leave him stay still confuse. he might be wondering why you did it, but you know, he will forget it soon.

For a few weeks, you don't see haechan. you dont know what happen but when you ask mark, haechan's roommate, where haechan is, "he has seen hana cheating", he said made you blood run.

How dare she hurt you like that

But again, who are you for him to tell you that he are heart broken right.

The sounds of the door cafe ringing, "welcome to Kim's, can i take your order?"

you see him again. he getting skinny than before. Are you okay Haechan ah. "Americano please." When he looks up, he sees you, surprised, but then he smiles.

Finally i saw your smile again.

"Y/n ah, how are you?" he asks, then you think that should be you who asks he that question. "Iam fine. And today its free, just for someone name Haechan Lee."

he chuckled. "what-" before he asks you anything, you just takes your leave and makes his favorite drink.

At least, this all I can do for you.

"Thank you, y/n ah, you dont know how much this mean to me"

"Thank you--- for being you  haechan ah."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 6.5K 200
NCT OT23 {requests: closed} Taeil Johnny Taeyong Yuta Kun Doyoung Ten Jaehyun WinWin Jungwoo Lucas Mark Xiaojun Hendery Renjun Jeno Haechan...
16.4K 653 28
-𝙅𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝙗𝙤𝙮𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙨. #1 JohnDo-09112...
82.5K 1.7K 32
[ 𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝘁𝟮𝟯 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 ]
340 14 19
A girl bringing us into the daily life of NCT after she got into SM as a trainee, but also being apart of the management way before she auditioned. S...