๐”Š๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ฉ๐”ฑ ๐”’๐”ฃ โ„œ๐”ฆ๐”ณ๐”ฆ๐”ž โ„‘...

By StylesImagines444

๐™๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™–๐™ง๐™š ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ž๐™ข๐™–๐™œ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ƒ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก'๐™จ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™ก๐™ฉ ๐™Š๐™› ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™ž๐™–. ๐... More

โ„๐• ๐•จ ๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•„๐•–๐•–๐•ฅ
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐•Š๐•–๐•– ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•๐•ฅ ๐”ธ๐•˜๐•’๐•š๐•Ÿ
๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•†๐•— โ„‚๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•ฃ๐•’
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ โ„๐•–๐•๐•ก ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•๐•ฅ
๐•‹๐•™๐•š๐•ฃ๐•• ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ค ๐”ธ โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ฃ๐•ž, ๐”ฝ๐• ๐•ฃ๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ค ๐”ธ โ„‚๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ค๐•–
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•๐•ฅ ๐•‚๐•š๐•ค๐•ค
๐•๐• ๐•ฆ โ„™๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐”พ๐•–๐•ฃ๐•’๐•๐•ฅ
๐”ธ ๐•๐•–๐•’๐•ฃ ๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•‹๐•™๐•– ๐•„๐•’๐•œ๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

๐•‚๐•’๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•„๐• ๐•ฃ๐•™๐•–๐•Ÿ

1.4K 37 1
By StylesImagines444

I've been at Kaer Morhen for just over a month now. I have nowhere else to go, so, this is my home until further notice.

Geralt has been training Ciri a lot. Ciri returned with Jaskier about two weeks ago. Geralt returned just after that with a woman named Yennefer.

Apparently, Yennefer and Geralt have 'feelings' for each other, according to Jaskier, which left a strange feeling in my stomach.

I am yet to hold a conversation with her, but, she has been following Geralt around like a lost puppy. It was getting annoying.

I have been cooking quite a bit for the Witcher's and cleaning just as much. I also tend to their wounds from training. Basically, anything to earn my keep.

This evening, Geralt had come back with a boar, so, I decided to make a stew, using some vegetables from my little patch out back.

"Hey."

Ciri says, approaching me. I turn to her with a smile and notice that she had bathed.

"How goes the training?"

I ask her and she shrugs, stealing a small corner of one of the loaves of bread.

"Okay. Pretty tiring though. Geralt is just clearing his swords. When's dinner?"

She asks as I stir the stew in the huge pot.

"A few minutes. Can you inform everyone?"

I ask her and she nods, turning and walking away from me. With a sigh, I turn back to the pot.

🐺

I was sat on my own in the corner of the dining hall, eating a bowl of stew while reading a book that Ciri had lent me.

Speaking of Ciri, she was sat with Jaskier and Yennefer on the table opposite mine. She had offered me a spot at their table, but, I kindly declined.

"Ah, Geralt! You took your sweet time!"

Jaskier exclaims and I slightly raised my head to see Geralt trudging into the hall, his swords no longer with him, along with his armor.

He ignores the Bard and walks over to the stew pot, serving himself a bowl.

Surprisingly, he doesn't join the trio at their table and instead, makes his way over to mine.

I keep my eyes on the pages of the book as he sits down.

"You cooked again?"

He questions, his voice deep and raspy. I lower the book and meet his Amber hues.

"Yeah."

I say and he hums, scooping up a spoonful into his mouth.

"You should let the others pitch in."

He says, but, I frown, shaking my head.

"It's the least I can do... Considering..."

I say, lowering my gaze to my bowl. I could feel Geralt's eyes on me.

"Considering nothing. You cook, clean and tend to our wounds. You have every right to be here as much as we do."

He says, surprising me. I raise my head and he isn't looking at me, but, I notice Yennefer glaring in our direction. I don't thank him, knowing he hates that. Instead, I change the subject.

"I fed Roach and took her on a walk around the grounds."

I say and he looks up, surprised. (I kept Roach alive in my Imagines). He nods to me.

"Thanks, Y/N."

He says and I nod, sending him a soft smile. I notice how different he looks and frown.

"Are you okay? You look drained."

I point out and he hums.

"Training Ciri is more taxing than I anticipated."

He admits quietly and I sigh, leaning forward on the table.

"You should let the others pitch in."

I say, throwing his words back at him. He actually scoffs, a small side smile gracing his beautiful face.

"She's my responsibility."

He says, but, I shake my head.

"If you were alone, yes, but, you aren't. You're surrounded by your Brother's and friends. They want to help. Maybe you should let them."

I suggest, picking my book back up as Geralt ponders my words.

🐺

I wince, not being able to get the herbs into my water quick enough.

It's been about a week since I suggested that Geralt accept help with Ciri. He actually took my advice and allowed the other Witcher's to train her.

Geralt had been very distant with Yennefer and I don't know why. I have a feeling that Jaskier knows why, but, I don't want to pry.

Speaking of Jaskier, he has been busy writing new songs. Yennefer has been working on new spells, according to Ciri.

My headaches had come back with a vengeance, becoming more frequent.

I finally manage to down the water, sighing in relief when I slam the cup back down.

"They're getting worse, aren't they?"

I nearly jump at the sound of Geralt's voice. I turn to see him standing behind me, his brows pulled down into a frown.

"I'm fine, Geralt."

I say, but, he isn't convinced.

"I have someone coming. Her name is Triss. She is a Mage, like Yennefer. She said she can help with the headaches and... Some other things."

He says, but, before I could question him, Ciri comes bounding into the hall, followed by Lambert.

Geralt quickly disappears and I sigh. He knows that nothing can be done to help me and I hate this Mage already for lying to him.

🐺

Later that day, after Lambert had left to hunt for this evenings dinner, I had taken it upon myself to sit in my bedroom, my headache still there slightly.

I knew that it was just a matter of time before the herbs stopped working altogether.

There is a knock at the door before it opens, revealing Geralt. I sit up as he enters.

"Are you okay?"

He asks and I nod, hoping to convince him. However, my head didn't like the vigorous movement and I involuntarily wince. He hums and approaches the bed.

"Triss is here. Come."

He says, but, I shake my head, standings from the bed.

"I have dinner to do."

I say, hoping he'll agree and send Triss away. Instead, he turns back around.

"Jaskier is doing it tonight. We are needed elsewhere. Now, come."

He demands and I sigh, but, follow him out of the room.

He leads us down up to the laboratory and I frown as a woman comes into view. She is wearing a green dress and has a smile on her face.

"Y/N, this is Triss. Triss, this is Y/N."

Geralt introduces us before Triss happily makes her way over to me.

"Hello, Y/N."

She smiles and I nod towards her. Her smile falters and she turns quickly, making her way to one of the tables.

"Geralt tells me that you've suffered from headaches eversince the man who claimed The Law Of Surprise on your Father, died."

She says and I nod, approaching her as Geralt leans against another table.

"I've been taking herbs for awhile. I'm curious though. I've been told by Mage's, Sorceresses, doctor's and Healers that I cannot be cured. What makes you think otherwise?"

I ask her, smirking. She eyes Geralt before looking at me.

"You killed a small army of Nilfgaardian soilders by electrocuting them. That is a power only gifted to a powerful Elder. An original infact."

She says and my eyes widen and I thrust my head into Geralt's direction.

"Did you know about this?"

I ask him and he sighs.

"I suspected."

He says and I scoff.

"And you didn't think to tell me?!"

I exclaim, but, Triss speaks.

"It's not something one just tells another. Elder blood is coveted as it is so rare. I only know of Ciri possessing it."

She says and I sigh, letting my head fall between my shoulder blades.

"I'm sorry, Geralt. What happens now?"

I ask Triss, who holds up a dagger.

"We need to confirm your blood status. A spell called 'A Blood Spell' will tell us. I just need a drop of your blood."

She says and I nod, approaching her. She quickly pricks my finger and hovers it over a bowl where a drop falls. Before she could heal it, the cut heal up by itself, right before our very eyes.

"Woah!"

I gasp and even Geralt has a shocked expression on his face.

Triss doesn't say anything. She adds a vial of something to the bowl and places her hands over it, chanting some words in another language.

"Hey, there you are."

Ciri says as she enters the room. I turn to her and smile.

"Hey, Ciri."

I say and she smiles at me. She nods to Geralt before approaching me. She hands me a piece of bread and I take it.

"Thanks."

I say, popping a piece into my mouth. She leans beside me.

"What's Triss doing?"

She asks, a puzzled expression on her face.

"Apparently, I could be of Elder blood. Triss is doing a spell to confirm it."

I say and Ciri's eyes widen as she looks at Geralt, who shrugs.

"Oh my God!"

Triss suddenly exclaims and all eyes go to her, including mine.

"What is it?"

Geralt asks, but, she doesn't answer him. Instead, she turns to Ciri.

"Ciri, can I have a drop of your blood, please? It will help me emensely."

She asks and Ciri looks to Geralt, who nods. Ciri pushes off the table and approaches Triss, who pricks her finger as she did mine. Just like mine, Ciri's finger heals quickly.

Ciri returns to my side and we all watch Triss, waiting with bated breath.

"My suspicions are correct. Ciri and Y/N are of the same blood."

Everyone freezes. Thankfully, Geralt breaks the ice.

"You mean they both have Elder blood?"

He questions, but, Triss sighs.

"I mean, they both share the same bloodline. Y/N's is stronger, meaning... She's Ciri's Aunt... On her Grandmother's side."

Triss utters and Ciri gasps, not expecting Triss to have said such a huge bomb shell. I could see Geralt staring at me from the corner of my eye, but, I don't turn to look at him.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart."

Triss says with a saddened expression. I shake my head, backing away from all of them as tears spring into my eyes.

"You're wrong. My Mother was a Mage and my Father is a lowly Lord. I may have inherited the abilities of a Mage, but, not... This."

I say. Triss sighs sadly. Ciri looks at me fondly while I cannot read Geralt's expression.

"They weren't your birth parents. Late Queen Calanthe had a baby girl, a few years before Pavetta, Ciri's Mother. The baby girl was kidnapped and they never found her. Until now."

Triss says. So many things are running through my mind that I can't carpartmentalise them. Ciri speaks up.

"Grandmother never spoke of her. Why?"

She asks and Triss sighs, obviously knowing the truth.

"There were rumours that the baby was the reincarnation of an original Elder, the first of your bloodline. If word got out about that, the baby would be hunted down. To know that you were under their nose the entire time is something else."

Triss says.

"I saw her die, Queen Calanthe. The night Cintra fell. Why kidnap me, only to raise me as a weak human?"

I ask Triss, but, she doesn't answer me and I grow angry. I step into her direction as the lights in the room flicker and a huge gust of wind invades the area, blowing objects around.

"Answer me!"

I demand as Geralt grips my shoulders. My eyes find his.

"Calm down."

He says and I try to even out my breathing. The wind stops and the room goes silent.

"They were most probably raising you to either steal your powers or force you to use them for evil."

She says and my entire body sags. Suddenly, Geralt is pushed away from me and Ciri hugs me tightly.

"I thought that when my Grandmother died that I had no family. I have you now and you have me."

She says, her tears falling onto my arm. My arms wrap themselves around her waist and I rest my cheek on top of her head.

"That also means-"

Triss begins, but, Geralt chimes in.

"She's the next Queen of Cintra, not Ciri."

He says, dumbfounded. Ciri pulls away from me to look me in the eyes.

"That's right."

She says and I sigh.

I've discovered that I'm infact a Royal and that I'm an Elder all in one day.

"Unfortunately, you were right. I cannot help your headaches, but, once you have mastered your powers, you can remove them yourself."

Triss says and I nod, not knowing what else to do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.6K 997 31
A book of imagines and one shots dedicated to the Netflix show, The Witcher. I will predominately be writing for Geralt and Jaskier to begin with but...
7.7K 274 22
"๐‘ณ๐’๐’๐’ˆ ๐’…๐’“๐’Š๐’—๐’†, ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’†๐’๐’… ๐’Š๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’๐’‚๐’Ž๐’†๐’” ๐’๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’‚๐’…๐’Š๐’”๐’†." ๐‘ถ๐’“... ๐‘ฒ๐’Š๐’‚ ๐‘ท๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’” & ๐‘ฐ๐’”๐’”๐’‚๐’„ ๐‘ฎ๐’‚๐’“๐’„๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
28.9K 178 12
oneshots! requests always open explicit content warning.
105K 3.4K 22
โEver seen a devil with a helo?โž โEver seen an angel with some horns?โž โ€ข Netflix โ€ข The Witcher โ€ข Season 1 โ€ข {Based on only the Netflix series} ยฉ 2021