Property Of Bonten || Bonten...

By AshliKiwii

"They say the shy ones are usually freaks in the bed." "Is that true with you, Princess?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... More

Chapter 1 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills
Chapter 2 - Strip Clubs and Dolla Bills part 2
Chapter 3 - A Game of Cat and Mouse
Chapter 4 - In Da Club
Chapter 5 - Drunk and Nasty
Chapter 6 - The One That Got Away...Again
Chapter 7 - What We Gonna Do here is Go Back
Chapter 8 - Way Back, Back Into Time
Chapter 9 - It's Just A Date, Nothing Else
Chapter 10 - He Caught Me In The Restaurant (It Wasn't Me)
Chapter 11 - Now You Messed Up, Now Ya Messed Up
Chapter 12 - Don't
Chapter 13 - Go Make That Money, Money, Money
Chapter 14 - Young, especially Dumb, and just A Little Broke
Chapter 15 - Taken
Chapter 16 - New Crib, Who Dis?
Chapter 17 - Harem? No Harem...
Chapter 18 - Just Throw It In The Bag
Chapter 19 - I Ain't Yo Dress Up Darling?!
Chapter 20 - iM FrrreEeEeEeEE!
Chapter 21 - Young, Wild and Free
Chapter 22 - Where Ya At?
Chapter 24 - Captain Save A Hoe part 2
Chapter 25 - And I Oop...
Chapter 26 - Do We Have A Problem?
Chapter 27 - Do We Have A Problem? part 2
Chapter 28 - Steal Her Man, Steal Her Man
Chapter 29 - Snap Back To Reality
Chapter 30 - Just Fake It
Chapter 31 - New Girl?
Chapter 32 - Just Let Him Hit It For The One Time
Chapter 33 - Bandz A Make Her Dance
Chapter 34 - Bandz A Make Her Dance part 2
Chapter 35 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 36 - New Crib? & 2 Phones
Chapter 37 - Netflix and Chill? Nah
Chapter 38 - Backtight
Chapter 39 - Backtight part 2
Chapter 40 - Are You Serious Right Now, Bro?
Chapter 41 - Send The Addy, We Gon Slide
Chapter 42 - Air It Out When We Arrive
Chapter 43 - I Make A Call, I Make A Call In This...
Chapter 44 - From Enemies To Lovers?
Chapter 45 - Enemies To Lovers? part 2 ... SIKE!
Chapter 46 - Emotional Damage!
Chapter 47 - What Now?
Chapter 48 - Lost
Chapter 49 - Lost and Found?
Chapter 50 - Birthday
Chapter 51 - Birthday part 2
Chapter 52 - Long Time No See
Chapter 53 - I Need Love And Affection
Chapter 54 - Murk On Woo Street
Chapter 55 - Taken 2
Chapter 56 - Taken 2 part 2: Oh I'm hurt!
Chapter 57 - It Was Just A Dream
Chapter 58 - Hospital
Chapter 59 - Awkwardness, Lies, and Confessions?
Chapter 60 - The Welcomed Visitor & The Unwelcomed One
Chapter 61 - Selfish
Chapter 62 - I Want You All To Myself (Selfish part 2)
Chapter 63 - First Day Out (of the Hospital)
Chapter 64 - Oh Naw, T...This Can't Be
Chapter 65 - Is This Gaslighting?
Chapter 66 - The Start Of The End
Chapter 67 - The Start Of The End part 2
Chapter 68 - Do You Know Da Wae?
Chapter 69 - 34+35
Chapter 70 - (pending title...)
Chapter 71 - Planning Start!
Chapter 72 - Planning Start! part 2
Important Author's Note/Update

Chapter 23 - Captain Save A Hoe

7.9K 285 284
By AshliKiwii

Roughly a few days passed and I was lounging on Kazutora's couch. I basically got used to living with him and it was pretty fun. We would have mini get lit parties and somehow I would always in up in his bed. "Damn that man for tempting me with his looks" I thought as I watched Chifuyu sit down next to me. "So what was this anime you wanted us to watch again?" I sat up and felt Kazutora sit down next to me, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"It's about a spy family I think." Chifuyu got ready to login into his account where he watches most of his animes on.

"Why are we even watching anime anyways? Couldn't we just watch a regular TV show or something?" Chifuyu and I stared at Kazutora. "What?"

"I'm going to need you to put some respect on anime, sir" I told him.

"She's right" Chifuyu agreed. He was about to change the TV but a breaking news report caught his attention.

'Breaking News: A man has been reported missing. Twenty-seven year old, Satori Goto has been reported missing. Goto was seen leaving his apartment. Goto is six feet two inches tall. He has blue eyes and white hair. He was last seen wearing a black turtleneck, black pants, and brown loafers. If anyone knows where Satori Goto is please report to...'

I stood up from the couch, confusing both Kazutora and Chifuyu. "Huh?!" I kept watching the screen and saw the news reporter talk to a couple of girls. They were saying they just wanted to know if Satori was safe and wanted him to come back home. "Missing?" I sat back down.

"What's wrong with you?" Kazutora asked.

"Wait, do you know that guy, (Y/n)" Chifuyu also asked.

"Well uh...yeah..."

"Ex-boyfriend?" Kazutora questioned.

"No. He's what you would call a friend that I would love to see get punched in the face one day."

"I don't think that's what you would say about a friend, (Y/n)." Chifuyu looked back at the TV screen. "But seriously, a guy like him is missing?"

"I know right? I hope he isn't locked up in a box or something."

"A box?" Kazutora looked at me. "Why would he be in a box?"

"Uh...well you know how in movies they like to stick their kidnap victims in small trunks and stuff?" Kazutora nodded his head. "Then they may have put him in one."

"This isn't a movie (Y/n), this is real life."

"I know that." I stood back up and went into the kitchen. "What the hell did he do to go missing like that?" I thought as I grabbed a drink from Kazutora's fridge. I had convinced him to buy me some Smirnoff last night. "I mean this is Satori I'm talking about here" I mumbled to myself, looking for Kazutora's bottle opener. I found it and opened the Smirnoff. "Who knows what girl he played with to the point she finally got his ass." I went back to the living room.

"For someone who just found out their friend is missing, you seem rather calm about it." Kazutora took my drink from me and drank half of it.

"Don't get me wrong, I am worried about him." He handed me the bottle back and I glared at him. "But what am I going to do about it? It's up to the cops to look for him." I drank whatever was lift in the bottle.

It didn't occur to me right away that he could have gotten himself involved with Bonten.

Later that night after Chifuyu left, I was changing into one of Kazutora's shirts to sleep in when Kazutora walked up behind me.

"Don't put that shirt on yet."

"Okay?" I stood there facing the bed while waiting for Kazutora to get through with whatever he was doing.

"You know this tattoo looks familiar to me." Kazutora walked out from behind me and sat on the edge of his bed.

I went ahead and finished putting the shirt on. "Wait, so you weren't playing connect the dots with the moles on my back?"

He gave me a look like I was dumb or something. "No." He then went back to his usual look and stared up at me. "That's a Bonten tattoo, isn't it?"

I didn't say anything right away and thought I could lie. "No, it's just some random tattoo I got a two years ago."

"(Y/n), I'm not stupid. I know that's Bonten's tattoo even if it doesn't look like the ones the members have."

I guess there was no point trying to continue to lie about it. "It is. I was tricked into getting it back at the second club I ever danced for." I sat next to him. "Actually I thought it was weird for certain girls to get the tattoo but I still went ahead with it."

"So you weren't trick, you're just dumb."

I let out a laugh because he was definitely right. "I can't say you aren't wrong about that."

"So I take it you were caught by them and managed to escape?"

"Yeah..."

"I have to give you props for being able to do something like that."

I wasn't expecting him to say something like that. "Thanks I guess." I let out a deep sigh. "I'm pretty sure I'm the reason that idiot of a friend of mine is missing."

"You think Bonten got to him?"

"Yeah." I stood up. "If I was heartless, I would say fuck him." I went over to the dresser and grabbed the clothes I had sitting on top of it, putting them on. "But I'm not, even though he can be an asshole sometimes." I was done putting on my clothes and got ready to leave his room. "Well, Kazutora, thanks for letting me stay with you."

"I know you thought saying that would make you look cool when you left, but you have no fucking clue where you're going to find him or how to get there."

I laughed a bit. "I thought this was a good time to act cool by saying that like they do in some animes and movies."

Kazutora shook his head and got up from the bed, walking over to me. "You and Chifuyu are both idiots when it comes to things like that." He walked out of his room and looked over his shoulder. "You coming or what?"

"What do you mean?"

"Aren't you going to look for your friend?"

"Yeah."

"Then I guess I can help you with that."

"I can't let you do that." I walked over to him and looked up at him. "This is my problem."

"And I don't care." He walked over to the door of his apartment. "I also have some business with Bonten too and I just needed to confirm some things."

"Damn it, this guy really doesn't like listening to me, does he?" I thought as I followed Kazutora out the door and down towards where he usually parks his car. I heard him unlock the door and I got into his car. "I know there's no point in asking you this, but what business do you have with Bonten?"

"I'm not going to tell you."

"Hey! I somewhat told you why I was involved with them." I glared at him. "So it's only fair you tell me something." Kazutora ignored me and turned the radio up. "Okay then" I thought. "Hey, Kazutora. Could I play some music from your phone?" He handed me his phone that was in his jacket pocket. "Thanks." I opened his music app and searched for a song.

'Got some questions that I got to ask and I

Hope you can come up with the answers babe'

I thought doing my classic play the lyrics from a song to get my point across would work but it didn't. Kazutora just focused on the road and I just gave up, changing the song to a random anime opening. "That was a total fail" I thought as I sat his phone in my lap and looked forward.

Kazutora ended up driving to several different Bonten hideouts in which all of them were empty. "The way he just knows where these locations are makes me wonder." I sat in the passenger seat waiting for Kazutora to come back.

"It looks like this one is empty too." Kazutora got back into the car and got ready to drive off again.

"How do you know about these hideouts?" I knew asking him wasn't actually going to get me an answer.

"I've been looking into them for awhile."

"Really?" I was surprised he actually answered my question. "I'm not going to further interrogate him about it though" I thought and looked out the window.

Kazutora looked over at me and then back at the rode. "What? Not going to ask me why I've been looking into their hideouts?"

"Why would I when I know you're not going to tell me." I heard him chuckle. "See."

The two of us spent all night going around to all the different Bonten hideouts only to come out empty handed. It was also starting to get to a point that the sun was coming out. "All those hideouts and still nothing?" I took a bite from a donut Kazutora brought for me. I looked over at him and watched he take a drink from a energy drink he had. "So what now?"

"There's still one more hideout that we can look into." Kazutora chug his energy drink and got back into the car.

"Let's hope he's at this one." I got into the car as well after I finished what was left of my donut.

Kazutora drove us towards the last hideout he knew about and to our surprise we saw a couple of vehicles parked outside what looked to be an abandon movie theater. "This is it" I thought as Kazutora parked his car a good distance away from the building. I was starting to get really nervous for some reason. "Well I am about to walk into a place with a group of criminals I recently escaped from" I thought as I tried to calm myself down.

"This looks like this is the place" Kazutora said as he put the car in park. He went ahead and took off his seat belt.

"Um, what do you think you're doing?" I asked him as I took off my own seat belt.

"What does it look like I'm about to do." Kazutora got ready to open the car door and I quickly grabbed his arm, stopping him from leaving the car. "What?"

"Look, I know you said you had your own personal business with Bonten, but overall this whole current situation has nothing to do with you" I started as I stared him in the eyes. "This is my friend who's been kidnap by them, so this is my problem. Got it?"

"And how exactly do you expect to get both him and you out of there alive"

I looked away from him. "I don't know." I felt him take his arm back.

"So you just think you can go in there and expect nothing bad to happen?"

"That's not what I'm trying to say here." I know his has a point but I couldn't let him get more involved in this. I told myself before that I wanted to keep people out of my situation so they wouldn't get hurt or worse, killed. "Listen, Kazutora. I know it's not my place to tell you what you can or can't do, but it would break me if you got hurt because of me.

"I don't need you worrying about me."

"But I will!" I exclaimed. "I've gotten a few people killed already because of my involvement with Bonten." I grabbed his hands. "Just leave, please." Maybe those last couple of days I spent with him had me in my feelings or something.

Kazutora let out a sigh. "Fine. Just don't get yourself killed.

I smiled at him and let his hands go. "I'll try not to." I opened his car door. "Also remember, I was just some stripper you met." I took a deep breath and got out of his car, closing the door behind me. I then started to walk towards the abandon movie theater but stopped. I turned back and ran to Kazutora's car, opening the door. "Hey quick question. You don't by chance have any alcohol in here?"

"I have a bottle of whiskey underneath the passenger seat" Kazutora answered.

"Great." I reached my hand underneath the seat and grabbed the bottle. I twisted the cap off it and took a couple of drinks from the bottle. "I need some of this liquid courage because Lord knows I wasn't going to be able to walk over there without crying like a big baby." I recapped the bottle and put it back where I found it. "Okay, I'm leaving for real." I closed his car door and turned around, walking back towards my original destination.

Kazutora had a small smile on his face, shaking his head. "You almost looked cool for a second there." He actually listened to me and left the area, making sure he wasn't spotted by any other members of Bonten.

"I might have drunk too much" I thought as I tried to walk straight. "Oh well." I kept walking until I was right in front of the entrance of the abandon movie theater. I took a couple of deep breaths and slowly opened the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 1.4K 22
"๐™ž ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ก๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฅ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ค๐™›๐™› ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™›๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ข๐™ฎ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™˜๐™ ๐™š๐™ฉ" There was...
107K 4.2K 51
โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• โ‹†โ˜…โ‹† โ•โ•โ•โ• BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...
39.2K 1.1K 11
This story includes the mention of: Strong Language Violence Dr0g$ @bu$3 And a lot of cuteness after the 2nd or 3rd chapter ๐™„ ๐™’๐™„๐™Ž๐™ƒ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™’๐™€๐™...
130K 1.9K 41
๐‘ฅ ๐น๐‘’๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ! [18+] - A Story in Which, Y/n Myoga, a 26 years old woman who is working as a Stripper, in her Friend's Strip club. Get...