Lover || Shawn Hunter

By coreyhaimsluvr

Y/N is a new student at John Adams High, and is going into 11th grade. Their parents decided to move to Phila... More

AUTHORS NOTE BEFORE THE STORY BEGINS!
Not my type. (1)
An hour? (2)
Goodnight (3)
I won't hurt you (4)
Benefits (5)
Like Lovers (6)
Street light, and snow (7)
Are you okay? (8)
When somebody loved me (9)
Better than I can (10)
Cold air (11)
Outside (12)
Please don't leave me (13)
AUTHORS NOTE:
New life (14)
I love Shawn (15)
Always. (16)
Settled for any less (17)
Moment (18)
I will never (19)
Panic (20)
Staying (21)
"I love you.. I always will.." (22)
Street lights, and Wind (24)
Alone (25)
AUTHORS NOTE (sorry lol)
I like this boy.. (26)
It'll all be okay Shawn Hunter (27)
The little moments (28)
AUTHORS NOTE (PLEASE READ)

All I've Ever Wanted (23)

202 3 0
By coreyhaimsluvr

I woke up and heard Shawn screaming something. He wasn't in my room anymore, it sounded like he was in my brothers room . "Why the hell are you guys so loud?" I said as I walked into my brothers room. They were playing video games, again. "Cause! We have to be." My little brother angrily said to me. "No you don't." I said and rolled my eyes. "I'll be back little man, just give me a minute to talk to your sister, okay?" Shawn said to my brother. "But Shawn-" my little brother started. "Hey bud, I'll be back I promise. Plus, you have to get ready for the day." Shawn said and ruffled my brothers hair. I walked out of my brothers room, and went to mine to get ready. I got dressed, and then started on my hair. "Hi!" Shawn said and walked in. "Hello Shawn." I said and laughed. "You look nice. What for?" Shawn said, then looked at me with a super puzzled look on his face. "Nothing, unless you have plans." I said to him. I was hoping he did have plans. I was tired of being in the house. "Well do you want to do something?" Shawn said, then sat down on my bed. "Do you?" I said back. "Quit being stubborn, what do you want to do?" Shawn said to me. "Anything, surprise me." I said and smiled. "Ok, do you want to go to dinner or something later?" Shawn said and smiled. "Yes, that would be nice." I said to him. "Great! Awesome!" He said to be. He looked at me, and I could tell that he was so happy. His eyes looked so bright. I mean compared to how they were when I met him. He looked lifeless, and he was different. I think he's happier now, maybe, I'm not sure. I hope he is, I know that life isn't easy for Shawn. And I hope that I can maybe make it a little easier. Even is it's just the slightest bit. I want to be there. Always. Far forever from today. "Y/N?" Shawn said to me. I was lost in my thoughts. "Oh sorry! I was just thinking." I said and nervously laughed. "About what?" Shawn said to me. "Nothing important." I said to him. "Tell me, please." He said to me. "How are you?" I said to him. "Tell me what you were thinking about." Shawn said to me. "That's what I was thinking about Shawn." I said and laughed. "Me? How I'm doing? I'm great! Well better than I ever was. I think it's cause I have you. And your family. I mean it's great. Yk, having family." Shawn said to me. "Well, we all love you." I said and smiled. "Really?" His eyes lit up, he looked really happy. "Yeah, you are apart of our family Shawn, always." I said to him. "You mean that?" He said to me. "Yes." I said back. "Great. That's good." Shawn and and got up to kiss my head. I knew this meant he was happy about it, but Shawn was never good at expressing his feelings. "I love you." I said to him. "I love you too." He said do me, then watched me finish doing my makeup. For the first time, I really noticed Shawn looking at me like he was completely in love. I mean I knew he loved me, and he occasionally would look at me, and say nothing. But today was different, I really noticed the love in his eyes. "You're so pretty." He said to me. "Thank you Shawn." I said back. He was still looking at me. He made me feel important. I really love that about him. He always, makes me feel like I matter. He's all I ever wanted, plus more. I'm thankful for him, truly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

715K 26.3K 101
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
214K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.3M 56.2K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
886K 20.1K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.