Zackory - a fateful touch (Vo...

By Nezumigami

"You will take a warrior with you. Someone who can defend you in the worst case. Someone who can think strate... More

Introduction
Extract of the Book of Races - Glossary of Demons
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (smut-scene)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 35 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44 (with smut-scene)
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Epilogue
Side story Chapter 1
Side story Chapter 2
Side story Chapter 3
Side story Chapter 4 ( with smut-scene)
Side story Chapter 5
Side story Chapter 6
Notice
Vol. 3 of the Fate series

Chapter 43

552 58 2
By Nezumigami

Zack and Aleksander slept for almost a month and their mates didn't leave their side. Richelle checked on the two daily. As she stood next to Aleks, she made a thoughtful face.

"What is, Madame Richelle?" asked Belial.

"Of course, I don't know if I'm right, but I think Aleksander's pregnancy will probably not correspond to the nine months that humans have, but rather that of the angels. This is fifteen months. After a certain amount of time, growth slows down to give the child more time to get used to the magic."

Belial nodded to let her know that he understood. Then they had another year before their child would be born. He lovingly moved Aleks' hair from his cheek.

"Tsuka, wake up," he whispered, as he had done so many days before. With a sigh, Aleks nestled in the palm of his hand.

Belial's heartbeat accelerated. Aleks spun, then his eyes began to flutter.

Richelle watched everything from a distance.

"Tsuka, look at me," Belial whispered lovingly. As soon as the words had left his mouth, he looked into crystal blue eyes. The rosy lips of his beloved turned into a smile.

"Good morning, Bel." All tension fell away from him.

Richelle left the room to give the two of them their privacy. She would come back later. Another patient was waiting for her. When she entered his room, she was greeted by ice-blue eyes. His guard doesn't take a break for even an hour. Carefully she approached the bed and the panther's eyes followed her.

"Take on your zero form, I want to talk to you," Richelle said, putting her hands on her hips.

We can do that without me changing.

She squinted her eyes. "Well, then I'll go again."

Wait.

She paused. Lucan shed the animal form. His shiny black hair with white strands fell over his bare chest and ended at his hip. His different colored eyes focused like an animal focusing on its prey.

He is truly an animal, wild and untamed. It's a pity that his hand is already taken. Well, she wasn't here for that. "Aleksander woke up."

Relief spread in Lucan. Then hopefully it wouldn't be long before his heart awakens. Hopefully. Whoever the voice had been, it had promised him a happy future with Zack.

"Go wash yourself," Richelle ordered. "I'm going to take care of him for a bit."

Lucan nodded and went to the adjacent washroom. He got rid of his clothes quickly and dropped them to the ground. The hot water did his tense muscles good. He washed his body and long hair with graceful movements. He then dried it with another cloth. New clothes lay next to him on the chair, which he quickly put on. When he finally came out of the bathroom, the most beautiful smile in the world greeted him.

"Hello, you hottie."

His heart stopped beating and a wild growl escaped from his throat. Richelle abruptly fled.

Zack looked at his loved one and smiled. "Well, what are you waiting for? Don't I get a hug?" he asked with a laugh in his voice.

Lucan walked up to him and sat down next to him, then he hesitated. He was afraid that Zack's body would reject him again. Zack looked at him confused.

"Is everything all right?" he asked.

"I don't want to hurt you," Lucan whispered, looking longingly at his loved one's body.

Zack's smile disappeared. "What are you talking about?" He was seriously confused.

"We don't know if your body still rejects touch," Lucan replied. Once again, a questioning look struck him.

"I have no idea what you mean," Zack said. "Is that a trick, a bet?" he asked, looking around.

Lucan didn't know what to answer.

"Lucan, I'm serious. If you think we shouldn't bond so soon after I've been marked, that's fine, but I still want to touch you."

Lucan froze. What did he just say?" Zack, repeat what you just said."

Zack tilted his head and contorted his face. "I said it's okay to wait a little longer with the bonding ritual, even though unexpectedly I feel really fit."

It slowly dawned on Lucan. "Zack, what is the last thing you remember?"

Zack laughed. "Was it so intense for you that you forgot about it? We embraced each other for the first time, Yalo. You gave me two markings."

He forgot everything. Then the words of the foreign voice came to mind.

"All right, then I take his horrible future and for that he loses a part of his past," the voice warned him.

The unknown voice has taken away his memories. But how far? What has he forgotten?

"Nyiam, what have we done in the last few weeks?" Lucan asked. He needed to know what Zack had lost.

Zack's face took on a serious expression. "Why do you ask me that? And why are you sitting here with such a serious expression?" Zack got the feeling that something was wrong. Lucan's expression was serious and not as joyful as he had hoped. Does he regret it? With his right hand, he rubbed his aching chest and looked at the ceiling.

"Zack," said his mate, and he felt his fingers touch his chin and gently pull it upwards. Then Lucan's lips met his and he willingly opened himself to the loving kiss. He was hesitant at first, then he opened himself up more. He pulled Lucan to himself and his warm skin rubbed over his own. It felt great and he wanted more.

With his fingers he moved at Lucan's side in the direction of his crotch. However, before he reached his goal, he was stopped by Lucan's hand.

His demon broke away from him and whispered lovingly in his ear, "If you go on, I will devour you."

"Then do it," Zack breathed, and his body got ready.

"Soon, but we have to talk before, Zack."

"About what?" he asked impatiently, nibbling on Lucan's chin.

Lucan reluctantly withdrew. "Zack, you were unconscious for a month," he said with a serious expression. Zack laughed.

"What are you talking about? I admit, it was very intense, but that's no reason to fall into a coma for a month."

Lucan looked at him with a serious face. What's going on here?

"Zack, you have to tell me what you remember. That's important." Now his sweetheart also seemed to understand that it was serious.

"We met at Aleks and Belial a few weeks ago. There I was hired by Astaroth to go with you in search of the key. The first clue was Angel Falls. There we received the sapphire and the second clue. My family helped us with the decryption and we went to Chichén Itzá. There we found the third reference to the volcano Kilauea. Yesterday we received the third stone and the fourth clue. We left the volcano and you know. That's the last thing that happened before I fell asleep."

Lucan exhaled relieved. Then he just seemed to have forgotten everything after their union.

"Lucan, what's going on?"

"Zack, we have deciphered the fourth clue. You found the key. It came to a fight with Telos, which we were able to decide for ourselves. You wanted to sacrifice your soul in exchange for my life, but luckily I was able to prevent this. Then you slept for a month," Lucan said. That was the short version.

Zack looked at him stunned. "That's not true," he said. Lucan looked at him with a serious look.

"Yes. Zack, you've reached your goal. But as a price for my life, you have lost your memories." He would tell him about his abduction and torture later. He had a right to know, but for the time being he didn't want to scare him.

"Does that mean it's over? We've reached our goal?" Zack asked his sweetheart.

"Yes."

Disappointment spread in him. Their journey together was over, now Lucan would return to his old life.

Lucan saw the disappointed expression of his mate and had to smile. "If you think you're going to get rid of me, I have to disappoint you, Nyiam. I will make you mine and not leave your side," he said in a seductive voice, sucking Zack's lower lip into his mouth.

Zack looked at him with glowing eyes. "Then make me yours," he grumbled.

"I will, but first we have to talk to Belial, Aleks and Astaroth."

Zack looked snapped to the side and he just thought it was beautiful. After a short pout phase, however, he gave in.

Zack snapped his head to the side, avoiding Lucan's gaze. He's so beautiful when he does that. Lucan began to pout, urging Zack to talk with the others. He slowly gave into Lucan's pleading.

When Zack got out of bed, he instantly started falling. Lucan caught him laughing. Hell, what's with my muscles? A month of sleep had probably not done him any good. After a few more attempts at standing, he finally stood on his feet. A little shaky, but he stood. He stretched his stiff muscles and joints. Then let's go.

"I want to get this over as soon as possible."

Astaroth was already waiting for them with his brother and Belial. Aleks' lips were swollen and his skin was radiant. Really? Envy arose. Great, the two of them are having fun while I have to wait here. I also want to eat my demon. Lucan gave him a really-now look. Then he noticed that he had probably subconsciously distributed his decoy scent, because Aleks turned his face to the side embarrassed.

Belial had wrapped his arms protectively around his brother and his hands rested on his stomach. Astaroth cleared his throat. "Then let's start. I know the two of you have just woken up, but I'm afraid we shouldn't put this off."

Lucan sat down and Zack leaned back in his arms and relaxed.

"Zack, we need to know who you've closed the deal with." And there came the first problem.

"I don't know. I have no memory of it."

Astaroth looked at him questioningly.

"Zack's memories have been erased. From the moment I marked him, everything is gone," Lucan replied.

Astaroth looked at his friend. That wasn't good. As a result, valuable information was lost forever. Lucan's description of the voice was very vague and unfortunately provided no clue. Obviously, there was a third party that participated in this game. But they didn't know what their goal was.

"Does that mean that you also forgot your kidnap-" Belial suddenly covered Aleks' mouth, but too late.

"Kidnapping?" Zack asked, confused.

Lucan tensed up. "That's an issue for later," he said.

Zack writhed out of Lucan's arms. "What happened to me? Why are you looking at me like that?" Zack asked angrily. He wanted answers, and he wanted them immediately.

Astaroth took the floor. We have to be careful. Zack is currently stable, that mustn't tilt. Lucan's constitution depended on it.

"Zackory," he began. He turned to him. "A lot has happened and you will get to know about everything. Your mate will enlighten you. But the most important thing is that thanks to you we have acquired the key of time that Aleks wears around his neck."

Zack calmed down. "Why does Aleks have the key?"

Astaroth continued, "Because Aleks is time from the prophecy. He should be opened, whatever that means."

Zack froze. No, not my little brother.

"The first part of the prophecy has been fulfilled. Thus, the second is imminent – the birth of empathy. Nix predicted that he would be the first to be opened. Be that as it may, after Aleks came into contact with the key, he revealed a clue to the second key."

Zack listened attentively, after all, it was about the life of his little brother. "Does that mean we're looking for the second key?" Zack asked the hell prince.

"No, you won't," said a melodic voice.

Everyone turned towards the door.

____________________________

Both have finally woken up and are well on.

What do you think of fate's move to take away Zack's memories?

Who could be the stranger who showed up at the end?

Your Mouse Goddess

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

289K 18.1K 81
Belial froze, horrified. It didn't work? That is not possible. His voice had manipulated every human being until now. Is he immune? Or... "What are...
1.8M 71.8K 30
COMPLETED Jeremy is the typical good kid who doesn't have a single bad bone in his body. So when he suddenly dies at the hands of another, it's a sur...
26.2K 1K 23
Where is he? Why hasn't he come yet? Oh dear Satan is he alright! Just as I was about to get up and leave my apartment and leave he came in and hugg...
20.6K 2.4K 54
"What were you up to?" he asked with a cold look. Nix just looked at him confused. Had he done something wrong? His heart was racing. That had been c...