Pandya Store - Shiva Raavi (...

By RitaSkeeterIF

[COMPLETE] Synopsis: "So, Hetal, red chilies fell as two people bumped into each other. To be precise, Raavi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (Penultimate Chapter)
Chapter 42 (Final Chapter)
Chapter 43 (Epilogue Series 1)
Chapter 44 (Epilogue Series 2)
Chapter 45 (Epilogue Series 3)
Chapter 46 (Epilogue Series 4)
Chapter 47 (Epilogue Series 5)
Chapter 48 (Last Epilogue)

Chapter 39

875 44 3
By RitaSkeeterIF

                After Nirav Shah left, Shiva had helped Ronny get on a cab home, and they had made their way to Pavan Kaka and Bhavna Kaki's house. Getting there, Kaki had insisted they get cleaned up and had gotten all of the Pandya's, Hetal, and Arjun on a group call to recap everything.

Everyone had been shocked the turn of events, but they were so happy and appreciative of the way she handled the situation. They didn't even chide too much Shiva for getting violent and physical, only Suman looked at him disapprovingly but didn't say anything else. Arjun even called Raavi Boss Babe, going as far as saying she acted like Olivia Pope from the show Scandal, much to Raavi's pleasure. Prafulla had been so proud of Raavi for finding her sister's belongings, and even more proud when Raavi had been compared to a Hollywood show, claiming she would find a way for Raavi to become a Hollywood star. She had batted her eyelashes, tucked her hair back, giving herself a self-satisfied smile and bossed around Shiva, saying, "I am not asking anymore, I am telling you: I want a cup of water from the kitchen," which had amused everyone but the man in question.

Pavan Kaka had remarked what they had done was definitely not legally correct, but as long as it got the job done, and Nirav Shah left them alone they could look the other side and decide how to proceed after he had demolished the building properly.

Leaving Kaka and Kaki's house, on her way home, she had a long video chat with Ronny and his mother, updating them on Nirav Shah's actions, and his mother had thanked Raavi for the follow up phone call, saying she would make sure that Nirav upheld his side of the bargain and assured Raavi that she had a lot to think about in the coming days, but her son would be her priority. All the while, Ronny was making calf eyes at Shiva, who was staring daggers at the kid.

Raavi locked the door to her apartment, as she hung up the phone. She turned to face Shiva, standing in the middle of the hall. As he said, "Chal, idhar aa!", she jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. She had been positively dying to be in his arms, for him to love her and spend the aftermath of this beautiful, emotional, unexpected day with him.

He caught her securely against him, and the momentum spinning them, sinking his fingers into her hair, not caring it mussed her braid, murmuring, my Raavi sweetheart.

Wrapping her arms tightly around him, her face buried into his neck, "I am so happy today, Shiva. Yeh sab teri hi saath ki wajah se hua hai. Tu duniya ka sabse aacha pati hai." A pause later, she kissed him hard on his lips, tasting the saltiness of her own tears, "after all of this, I just want you. Just you. All of you."

"Funny story, Chipkali. I was just about to say the same thing to you," he said, before kissing her like he had wanted to all day. The instant their lips touched, fiery passion took over, they ate at each other's lips, hot, urgent, and desperate. Their tongues mated eagerly clamoring to explore each crevice, every surface possible. They kissed to soothe, heal, celebrate, and love each other.

Shiva's hand lay on her back, pressing Raavi closer, running his tongue over her teeth, devouring her lips, tasting her vulnerabilities, her soft strength, and the unique essence of Raavi. He hadn't realized when he had backed himself against the balcony doors, but somehow, he had. He bit down on the corner of her upper lip before kissing her again, taking in her most private worries and painting her in multicolored hues of their pure love.

Breathing heavily, Raavi caressed his jaw, the pads of her fingers drinking in soft skin of his cheek, ear, the thick silky locks, and his stubble. Her Shiva. She hovered her lips over his, teasing him, pressing soft open mouth kisses all over his lips, stroking his tongue wanting his adoration and reveling in his devotion to her.

Flipping them so her back was against the balcony doors, his hands wandered all over her, squeezing her bottom, her hips, her breasts, as he kissed her all over face, pecking his lips over and over again. She felt like some celestial woman, loved without limits, adored beyond reason. Wrapping her arm around his shoulder, she pulled him closer digging her heels into his lower back. She dragged her lips from his throat to up his jawline to the highpoints of his cheekbones, kissing, and licking, yearning to show him love so deep, there was no beginning or end.

As they kissed, he felt the depth of her love, her undying devotion; his eyes widened, and holding her by her waist, he murmured, "mat kar mujhse itna pyar, Chipkali,"

They broke apart, their foreheads touching, noses brushing tenderly, they stared into each others' eyes. Raavi shook her head, "Mere pyaar ki koi hadh nahi hai. Ye pyaar hai toh Raavi hai."

He carried her back to sit on the couch, so she could straddle his lap. She looked at him, stroking hair away from his face, as a tear slipped down her face, "I have waited so long for this day, it still feels surreal. My parents may have had a short life, but they led a good life; they genuinely loved people around them, and they were loved in return. On top knowing this, I have the bag too." She looked at Shiva, "I know its foolish, but as I heard Kaki talk about the donation, my parents' connection to the Ashram, I realized I loved going to the Ashram so much because I felt like they were there all along, loving me, guiding me when I needed it. When I held that bag, I felt like a family... with my parents. I have always wanted experience that feeling."

He patted her head and pressed kisses, absorbing her tears, "its not at all foolish, sweetheart. Its no coincidence you would sit on that bench as thinking, deciding on what to do next... its your unwavering faith in your parents that led you to the answers your heart was asking you. And I definitely think the bag was waiting for you; Shanti Kaki is nothing less than an angel, guarding the truth and your bag patiently till you found your way to her. Tu toh Chipkali hai...deewar se chadke aane main waqt toh lagta hai."

Kissing her forehead, hugging her close, he said, "You handled the situation with that idiot Nirav, so well. I am so proud of you... and maybe a little scared too. My fierce Chipkali. Although, I wish you wouldn't go around claiming your pregnant to get your way. That's really scary."

Wrapping her arms around his neck, she let out a low chuckle, "I love you, Shiva."

In response, Shiva tilted her head back and pressed kisses all over her face until she was giggling, "I love you, too bandariya."

Raavi smiled basking in warmth of being in his arms, held so tightly against his chest, his heartbeat echoed in hers. Shiva slowly rubbed her back, exerting exacting pressure on her waist, stomach, neck, massaging her scalp, loving her until she was boneless and purring like a warm kitten. He whispered sweet nothings, just encouraging her to speak her heart out, her thoughts were safe with him, that he would listen to her. It didn't have to make perfect sense or even be coherent. His Chipkali.

Raavi didn't realize when she started talking. She said that even though she didn't have her parents she was still so lucky to be so loved by him and everyone else in her life. She said she'd always wonder if she was a good daughter, so she would always try her best to be the daughter she thought her parents would want her to be. She confessed that now of all things she wanted to make the best of this life with him. She shared ideas for the Patel Nagar land, and everything in between. She snickered as he teased her, calling her a chatterbox, telling her brain must be constantly on overdrive, thinking to produce content for her motormouth. Eventually, she fell silent, closing her eyes, dozing off listening to the steady rhythm of his breathing.

She naturally awoke and was surprised to be held against his chest, his arms curled around her protectively, as if she were a fragile doll. She looked up from his chest, and he tipped up his chin in question. She just tapped her lips with her index finger, murmuring, "kiss me."

Understanding, he pressed soft, quick kisses, making her smile. Curling Raavi closer in his arms, he wrapped his hand around her index finger, pointing to her heart, "Remember, baby girl, you can feel all the love in the universe, for you, right here. It'll never leave you." 

She nodded, blinking away tears, pressing kisses all over his face. "I promise, I am ok now. I love you, Shiva, all I will ever want is you."

"Now, this is awkward, because I feel exactly the same way about you."

          Wonderful smell from the kitchen wafted to the hall where he was waiting for her, watching highlight reels of a random cricket match. Raavi was in the kitchen making tea and a special dish for him. She said she wanted to cook in peace after his disaster in the kitchen this morning so she shoo-ed him away.

The doorbell rang, and Raavi yelled, "Shiva, dekh na darwaaze pe kaun hai, maine kisi no bulaya."

"Ay Chipkali, behra nahi hoon, jaake dektha hoon. SheChu kahinki," he hollered back, as he scrambled to get the door before she came out from the kitchen. Aake dus sawaal poochegi.

At the door, it was a postman holding out a delivery for him. Thanking him, he closed the door, and slipped the parcel into the drawer of the coffee table, in time for Raavi to poke her head out and ask "Kaun tha?"

"Koi nahi... ainvayi koi hello bolne aaya tha," he fibbed casually.

"Tune kuch sign kiya kya?"

"Desi Nancy Drew, chill kar!" he said, stepping into the kitchen. "Hmm... Ye sundar dessert kya hai?" he asked, hoping to distract her.

Raavi brightened and nodded, and said, "Maine kuch naya try kiya hai: Gajar Halwa Trifle banayi hai. Iss dish main Gajar Halwa ka layer, pistachios, walnuts, rose petals layer aur coconut whipped cream ka layer hai."

As he grabbed a cup, she shook her head, pointing to her cheek for a kiss. Grabbing her and kissing her cheeks until she was laughing, he let her go and dryly said, "Ab toh khane ko hostage mat rakh!"

She muttered bhukkad as she passed him a cup, "Taste karke bata kaisi bani hai" said Raavi, smiling as he devoured the dish, lovingly wiping his eyebrow.

"Ek number...bilkul teri tarah" said Shiva, making deep appreciative noises wolfing down the dessert and tea. As usual, he didn't need to be asked twice to eat dessert. Within seconds he was onto his second cup.

Resting her head on his arm, holding on to his bicep, "Aacha Shiva, sun...abb mujhe lagta hai main yahan sab handle kar sakti hoon. Toh tu chahe toh...t-to-toh Somnath wapas jaa sak-sakta hai. Main tujhe zyaada m-m-miss nahi karungi."

When he looked at her quizzically, she rubbed her neck and rambled, "Actually main bhi toh itni busy rahungi, mujhe ab mere dusre case ke liye Pavan Kaka ke saath prepare karna hai, aur mere university ke doston se bhi milna hai, Ronny ke saath dinner date pe jaana hai, Bhavna Kaki se bhi baatien karni hai, bank ka kaam bhi hai. Tu yahan bore ho jayega. Tu chala jaa Somnath..." she trailed off as Shiva tipped her chin up, silently asking her to look at him. Her nostrils flaring, her nose red, she kept her eyes downcast but couldn't help the lone tear that fell from her eyes.

"Look at me baby girl," he whispered, waiting until she met his eyes. He raised his eyebrows, silently asked her what happened.

"Arjun's video message." She played his message on her phone, "Hey Raavi...I have been trying to connect with Shiva all day and he hasn't picked up his phone at all. Can you be a doll, and ask him to call me? Vinay, the soccer team captain, can't play, his wife has to be shifted to an hospital for emergency delivery. So, the coach wants him to take over as captain, and figure out who is replacing Vinay. I have an update regarding opening and half-time entertainment. Also, how does the blue hair streaks, with my zebra print shirt and jeans look? Nani was shocked, but I met Suman Kaki today; she and my dad like it. That is the most important question...." Raavi pressed pause, muttering he goes on about his outfit for the next 7 minutes. I'll respond later.

Shiva had been ignoring his phone all day; he didn't want anything to distract him from Raavi. Raavi looked at Shiva's face and she knew his responsibilities in Somnath were calling him. She hugged him, her hands snaking his shirt and vest, rubbing the warm skin of his back. "Maine teri tickets bhi book kardi. Kal, maane, Tuesday, November 9th 6 PM flight hai to Keshod, uske baad wahan se Somnath ki cab bhi book kardi hai."

Shiva didnt react just pulling her closer until she was standing on top of his feet, and hugging her so tightly, she was very hopeful she'd just melt into him. "Tu mujhe miss nahi karegi?" he asked her, resting his chin atop her head.

She shook her head.

"Maha jhooti," he accused her.

She nodded burying her nose in his chest. Taking a deep breath, "Its ok, Shiva. I promise, I will be there with you on Friday before your match starts."

Nodding, he asked "What about my pre-honeymoon day 4? Patli gali se kisak legi kya?"

She shook her head, "We can do anything from now until you have to leave," she said, her hands sneaking up his front to massage his stomach.

Shiva nodded, bending his head to her ear, "Then let's have a date, my sweetheart. Wear any dress you'd want to wear in this moment and wait for me."

"Where are we going?" she asked him quizzically, "and dinner?"

"Leave all of that up to me," said Shiva, as Raavi's eyes widened in shock, "Will you try to cook?"

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head, "That was rude, but no, I wont cook. You just get dressed to wear the outfit your heart desires and don't come out until I call you."

In exactly 68 minutes, Shiva knocked on the door. Raavi opened the bedroom door, asking, "Shiva, main kaisi lag rahi hoon?" Shiva's breath hitched, words and movement dying a quick death.

Raavi wore the same pale pink lehenga that she had worn when she was sixteen to Annual Bollywood Dance Fest, remembering that yesterday in the shower he said it made him notice her as a woman. His woman. Inspired by Aishwarya Rai's outfit the movie Mohabbatien's poster, it was a vintage, early 2000s style lehenga with small, low-cut choli with front hook fastenings, skirt hanging low on her hips and a gauzy dupatta. She had seen in a boutique on sale in Somnath and fallen in love with the dress. She had spent every penny of her saved pocket money and borrowed money from Anita Di to buy this dress and going by Shiva's face, she had no regrets. "Bata na Shiva, kaisi lag rahi hoon?"

Raavi was dressed in the same the pale pink lehenga made him first notice her as a woman, and even now she looked drop dead gorgeous. The low-cut choli enhanced her full breasts, lifting them higher as if he had been holding them up, and he was sure he could see the mole on her breasts. Showing off her waist and teasing him endlessly with her belly button the simple embroidered skirt and thinly laid dupatta just enhanced her clear-eyed sexy innocence that he found irresistible. Her face scrubbed clean, she wore a bindi, something to make her lips appear like she had been kissing roses all day, her north star earrings, her mangalsutra and... a tiara. She was so beautiful; he didn't have words to express how pretty his chipkali was. All his to love and treasure.

He just stepped closer, and gently touched her blushing cheek, "How is it possible for you to be this beautiful?" Her face broke out into a brilliant smile, and he shook his head, in a trance, "Teri ye smile se hi tu mera heart fail karayegi, Chipkali."

"Itni scary hai mera smile?" she asked cheekily.

Shaking his head, he stepped even closer as if to kiss her smile, and oh-so gently do up the first button of her low-cut choli that had just popped open. "The top fits but, my breasts now are larg---" Shiva interrupted with a groan, "don't say anything baby girl...I will end up ruining your whole outfit."

Raavi chuckled, "I don't know if this is appropriate for where we are going?"

"Chikni Chipkali, everything you wear is only appropriate to be ripped off your body..." he said in a daze. Shaking his head, he stepped back, saying, "Close your eyes."

Once she followed his instructions, he guided her outside the threshold of her room. "Open your eyes."

Raavi's breath stopped, taking in the setting for her date. Shiva had set up a candlelight dinner in the hall: He had dimmed the lights, placing candles on the dining table, coffee table and on the TV console. She looked down, and he had cut up the fake decorative flowers, strewn them on the floor like a red carpet, and unless she was mistaken, Vaaste was playing softly in through the music system. This was the same song they had danced on their first date.

"Chal, gadhedi, bata kaisa laga?"

She leapt into his arms, and gave him a hard kiss, not caring her lipstick smudged onto his lips. "This is beyond beautiful."

Pulling backwards slightly, "Baby girl, I want to give you something. He pulled out a pouch from his pocket and pulled out a necklace. Raavi looked closely, and it was a delicate gold chain with three opaque interlinked hearts. So this is why the door bell rang today.

"Its so pretty and so thoughtful, I love it!" she said sincerely. "But why Shiva?" she asked him.

"Yesterday, when we were working on figuring out the logo, one thing led to another, and I saw this necklace. Its three hearts, one for you, your mom and dad. I thought you'd like to wear it, so you always have them with you."

Tears stung her nose and her lips trembled, "Mat kar itna pyar mujhse... main rone lagungi, aur mera sparkly eyeshadow kharab ho jayega," she said sniffling.

"Kitni bhi makeup karlo, chudail zyada der tak apni asli roop chuppa nahi sakti," joked Shiva, wiping her tears, gesturing if she wanted to wear the necklace now.

She nodded, and he pulled down her dupatta and looped the necklace onto her neck. "Meri photo keech, na?" she asked him.

Shiva took a photo of her, hardly believing his Raavi was such a beautiful nymph. He took a step back to just stare at her; she looked beyond stunning in her pale pink lehenga, her necklace and... her tiara. She was a human being, right? The back of his hand caressed her arm, gently stroking his way down, holding and pulling on her empty ring finger, indicating she hug him, and dance with him.

Needing no further invitation, Raavi stepped on his feet, locked her arms around his neck, whispering, "hold me."

Vaaste jaan bhi doon

Main ganwa imaan bhi doon

Kismaton ka likha mode doon

He didn't need to be told twice. He wrapped his arms around her waist, engulfing all of her slim frame, and together they swayed to the music.

Badle mein main tere

Jo khuda khud bhi de

Jannatein sach kahoon chhod doon

"Hold me tighter, Shiva," she said, taking in a deep breath as he tightened his arms around her. "Good?" he asked her, almost purring, as she raked her nails over his scalp, playing with his hair. Her bandar.

Tu hi hai savera mera

Tu hi kinara mera

Tu hi hai dariya mera

She shook her head, letting out a breathy moan, as he bent his head, and buried his face in her neck, "Tighter". Biting and licking the side of her neck, he tightened his arms around her even more, whispering, "Baby girl, I'll choke you..."

Khuda ka jariya mera

Tujhi se hota suru ye mera kaarwan

Tujhi pe jaake khatam ye mera saara jahaan

"Tighter" she ordered him, locking her arms across his neck, and tilting her head to give him access to what he wanted. He tightened his arms around her, as he nipped her neck, licked the soft bruise, worshipping the tender skin. Swaying with him, she let out a small gasp, he was definitely holding her so tightly she was ready to melt into him. "I hate the concept of space between us." No response from Shiva, he was lost to feel of Raavi's neck, repeatedly sucking, kissing, that tender spot on her neck.

Neither noticed when the song ended. Lost in each other, they were swaying, arms wrapped around neck and waist. After what seemed like hours, Raavi tilted her head towards his ear, "Shiva, baby, not that I am complaining... is this our date?"

Gasping and moaning, she tilted her head back, as Shiva bit the hollow of her neck, kissing her pulse, before looking up, kissing her nose, "before I forget, here you go..." Briefly disentangling himself from her, he gave her an envelope.

"But, what's in this envelope?"

Holding her, he whispered "Why don't you open it and find out?"

Raavi gently opened the envelope, and two tickets fell out. When she looked at it carefully, it was two tickets to the movie Yes Boss, dated July 18th 1997. They were going to watch the last movie her parents had watched together. A half-sob escaped her, as she hugged him.

"I don't care how many movies we watch or how many gifts you give me... you do know how I want our date to end right?" she asked him, to be sure.

Holding her tightly, "Tharki" he laughed softly.

She giggled and shook her head, "Main teri deewani hoon, harr mainey main tujhse pyar karwana chahti hoon...tu ye sab karke patli gali se kisak nahi sakta."

Pressing a hard kiss to her lips, "Let's go sweetheart. The movie is about to start and my wife hates missing all the pre-movie opening credits."

Taking her hand in his, he took her to the couch, where he had laid out warm fuzzy blankets. On the coffee table were two cans of Pepsi with straws, couple of tomato sandwiches, chips and her leftover gajar halwa trifle.

"I forgot to ask you what you are craving, and I didn't want to risk ordering something you didn't crave, so you have to make do with the assorted platter of things I could put together without ruining the kitchen," said Shiva, as she chuckled. On the few occasions Raavi didn't get to eat as per her craving, he had been commanded to take her to Mukesh Tea Cafe in the middle of the night, so he wisely didn't order anything.

She took a chip, "Yum, khanna aacha bana hai..." as he laughed.

Kissing her cheeks, "My sweetheart, before we start, I want to show you something else. I think you will like this one," switching on the TV.

Puzzled, "Another surprise for me?" asked Raavi. She was feeling overwhelmed as it was. Shiva tapped her nose, "Kind of, it's the CD you found in your mom's jute bag. I figured we can watch it before we begin the movie. I don't know if it will work or what's in it, but lets just check it out."

Curling up on the sofa, Raavi held on to his bicep and watched as the CD sprung to life as soon as Shiva pressed 'play'.

Fuzzily, it was a banquet hall, with a big banner "Top 100 Business Expo Dinner Party" and the date stamp marked it to be Jan 5th, 1997. The camera was facing the stage, and the anchor was laughing, "Ab main bulana chahunga, Prakat bhai ko, jisne backstage main bahot josh main bola tha ki woh sabke saamne gaana gaayenge...apne biwi ke liye."

Wearing a typical boxy 90s style grey suit, with a black shirt and a multi-colored tie, Prakat walked up to the stage laughing as if he didn't mind being put on the spot, "Joshi bhai, theek se boliye, maine bola tha, kaam seekhte seekhte main apni biwi ko bhi thoda thoda khush karna seekh liya..."

The Anchor chuckled, and said "Ek hi baat hu ana? Matlab toh yehi tha? Toh ek gaana ho jaye? Dinner karte guest's ka bhi entertainment ho jaayega aur Bhabhiji bhi khush..."

From the video, it was obvious Raavi's father was an outgoing, positive fellow, someone who tried to befriend anyone, regaling them with stories of past, present, and future. Prakat said, "Main toh kitne naukrion se nikal chuka hoon, mujhe koi problem nahi hai. Gaana main gaanunga aur Leela haste bardaasht bhi kar legi. Ab bas apne liye kuch intezaam kijiye..."

Raavi chuckled as she watched the crowd laughed merrily, cheering him on. Prakat shrugged, and as the live band, picked up the strands of music, he started, "Baat aisi hai, ek thi Leela, jo mere zindagi main aayi aur mere zindagi ko aise badla..." he trailed off and waved his hand, "gaane toh hote hain dil ki baat bolne ke liye..."

As the music picked up again, he walked to the round tables, and stopped in front of a pretty woman, wearing a turmeric yellow silk saree, a red bindi and lipstick, hair done up in a bun with roses tucked to the side.

Raavi's breath stopped, "Mom?", grabbing the remote to pause the TV and hungrily take in each feature. "Shiva, see, I look like her...we have the same nose and chin, I think I have Dad's cheeks, though." Looking at him excitedly, "This video was taken in January 1997, right? My mom was pregnant then, which means I am in the video!"

Hugging and kissing her, "You are best versions of them. They couldn't top you, sweetheart. Nothing in this world can be better than you. Ek single piece hai, tu."

Looking at him, she said, "Mat kar mujhse itna pyar, gadheda."

He shrugged, and just pulled her into his arms. Tucking her head under his chin, clutching the necklace Shiva just gave her, she pressed play again. Her father took Leela's hand, kissing it and saying, "Aaj jo sab kuch hai, ye sab teri mehnat aur vishwaas hai, aur uske liye gaana gana pade, woh bhi karlenge. Mujhe pata hai, tujhe woh naye Bollywood gaane pasand hain, lekin, jab main sochta hoon kaise tune har kadam main mera saath diya hai... ek hi gaana yaad aata hai," He cleared his throat, and sang,

Jab Koi Baat Bigad Jaaye

Jab Koi Mushkil Pad Jaaye

Tum Dena Saath Mera

O Humnawaaz

Ho Chaandni Jab Tak

Raat Deta Hai Har Koi Saath

Tum Magar Andheron Mein

Na Chhodna Mera Haath

Na Koi Hai Na Koi Tha

Zindage Mein Tumhaare Siva

Tum Dena Saath----

The old CD fizzled out, likely corrupted after 24 years or the memory space ran out, and the TV screen went blank with a bright blue screen to indicate end of the video.

Raavi looked up to see Shiva his face averted; fists clenched. She knew. Oh Shiva. Reaching up to turn his face towards her, she pulled on his chin to lower his face, and kissed his eyes, absorbing the slight wetness, whispering, "main yahin hoon."

He turned to kiss her necklace and hug her so tightly, there was no room even for air. "I love you the most, my Raavi girl."

Letting her go, and deciding to get their date back on track, "Lets watch the movie?" he asked her, munching on chips, and playing the opening credits to the movie.

"You wont like it..." said Raavi adorably perturbed, "its very cheesy and predictable."

"That's ok, sweetheart. Next time, I get to pick the movie..." said Shiva, which just caused her to pout even more. "Tu hamesha horror movies ya sci-fi movies hi pick karta hai."

"Sorry, baby girl. Think of it as an opportunity to cling on to me," he shrugged, as she rolled her eyes, and wrapped blankets around them. She settled into the crook of his arm on the couch, watching the opening scene to the movie. Engrossed in the movie, soon, she forgot about everything else.

Watching the movie, they ate sandwiches and chips, shared the left-over halwa, and danced to the song "Main Koi Aisa Geet Gaon" With still a good forty minutes left of the movie, Raavi looked up at Shiva. She was curled up beside him, his arms around her, his legs stretched on to the coffee table, as he tried to like the movie. He had made a few sarcastic comments and pointed out logical flaws in the movie like he always did to annoy her, but other than that, he had really been a good sport.

As much as she loved the movie date, she realized wanted to spend time with Shiva, talk, tease and love him. Her hand sneaked up under the black T-Shirt he wore, rubbing his stomach and working her way up to his heart. He looked down at her, and smiled, tipping his chin up in question.

"Thank you, Shiva. Tu duniya nahi, universe ka sabse best insaan aur pati hai," she whispered.

"Let's finish this movie, and I will really show how good I am," he murmured into her ear, as she grinned and blew him kisses.

Watching Shah Rukh Khan and Juhi Chawla fight in the movie, in a split second, Raavi made up her mind, deciding she wanted to play cards. Getting up in a flash, she said, "Lets go! I want to play cards," and she dragged him to the bedroom, as he switched off the TV, "Movie toh finish kar...ye kya nayi nautanki hai teri?"

"I know how the movie ends; the hero gets the heroine. You just come with me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1K 13
This is an Original Story having Shiva and Raavi as main characters. CHARACTERS-- Shiva Pandya-23 yr old college boy, responsible, mature and kind he...
87.2K 3.5K 41
This book is based on the starplus serial "Anupama" and revolves majorly around Anupama and Anuj kapadia. ***************** Excerpt 1 The arrogance d...
41.8K 1.5K 15
All his life shiva pandya was told that he dose not deserves any love, and that no one will love him ever except his bhabhi and his brother.. And he...
47.8K 3.2K 22
After Dev and Rishita got married, leaving Raavi heartbroken and crushed, her maami decided to send her off to her hometown. And Raavi agreed, havin...