The Light Of My Life

נכתב על ידי Allenna-rose-lily

In which a girl from the real world got transported in one of her favorite anime, and had gifted a really coo... עוד

Prologue [Edited]
(Y/n)'s profile
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
End?
Sneak peek for the second book
Book 2 is out!
A/n
Author here!

chapter 11

1.8K 61 9
נכתב על ידי Allenna-rose-lily

Third POV

"Good morning guys! Did you sleep well last night?" (Y/n) greeted the tailed beasts that is laying at her couch because (Y/n) suggested that they will have a sleepover to know each other better. They all nodded at her.

"The foods on the table! I'll be going now! Also! Don't go out! If you don't want to get captured and be put at a cage until I retrieve you all." (Y/n) said as she walked out and lock the door, she then turned around with her eyes closed feeling the nice breeze.

"Another nice day, what could go wrong?" (Y/n) stated as she opened her eyes only to be shocked at what she saw.

"Ahhh!!! Dazai! Why are you doing a suicide in front of my door?! Do you want me to get arrested?!!?!" (Y/n) screamed at Dazai who was about to tie the knot at his neck.

"Oh! (N/n)! Good morning! What a nice day were having today right?" Dazai said ignoring her outburst and continued to tie the knot at his neck.

"Get down from there!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she jumped and tackled Dazai to the ground and snatched the rope out of his reach and throw it away.

"(Y/n)-chan~ you meanie~" Dazai whined as (Y/n) glared at him but then sighed and gave him a cute little (f/c) pouch.

"What's this?" Dazai opened the pouch and found a cute little cookies that looked like him. He then looked back at (Y/n), who looked at the side with a pink cheeks. "I was just making cookies that is a shape of a cat but my hands moved on their own and instead of making a cookie that is shaped as a cat, I made a cookies that is shaped like you guys in the agency, so I want to give it to you guys, and that's what I did." (Y/n) reasoned.

Dazai grabbed one cookie and took a bite, his eyes widened because of the taste. "Woah! (N/n), this is delicious!" He said and eat another one. "Did you already give the other cookies to the agency?" He asked

"Yeah, I did, I let my clone deliver it." (Y/n) replied "I'm glad you like it!" She added

"Are you free today (N/n)?" Dazai asked her. "I'm about to go to the agency until I saw you about to hang yourself." (Y/n) replied as she crossed her arms to her chest.

"That can wait! Come on! I want to hangout with you today!" Dazai said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s arm and dragged her to who knows where.

////////////

They stopped at every shop that caught their attention and look inside but they didn't found something interesting.

They are walking until they found a river, (Y/n) look at Dazai and sweatdropped when she saw him stop in front of it.

"No! Dazai! Wait!" (Y/n) yelled as she saw Dazai jumped in the river, she unfortunately tripped at a rock 'causing her to fall into the river.

Dazai's POV

"(Y/n)-chan! I didn't know you want to go on a double suicide with me!" I said as I poke my head out at the surface of the water but I realise she isn't there.

I dive back into the water and saw her pulling her now long hair that is stuck from a rock.

(Y/n)'s POV

I fall into the river after being tripped over by a rock, when I was in the water, the water started to surround me and it attached to my hair.

A second later the water and my hair emerges and my hair got longer, I was about to swim to the surface of the water but my hair got stuck at a rock.

While I was pulling my hair to get it out, I saw Dazai swim at me and helped me pull my hair out but after a while Dazai got caught from a net.

//////////////

~With Ranpo and Atsushi~

Ranpo and Atsushi were looking at a Lady who was shot three times in the chest, while the officer explained what they knew.

"Does that mean you have no leads?" Ranpo asked as he put his hat back on his head.

"Hey!"

They all turned around to the other men who seemed in a state of shock.

"The net caught something!" One of the men said.

"What's that?" Atsushi asked "we've strung a net across the river to catch any evidence." The other officer answered.

"It's a man! There's a man in the net!"

"What?"

"Could there be a second victim?" Atsushi asked as the net was going up and up as they run closer to see the man.

They looked and only to be revealed Dazai who is hanging upside down.

"Hey there, Atsushi! What a strange coincidence!" Dazai greeted. "A-another drowning attempt?" Atsushi stuttered.

"Could you please help me? I don't want (Y/n) to drown there." Dazai pleaded as he pointed the water.

"No need." They turned around and saw (Y/n) with a floor length wet hair and wet outfit making them see through it but thankfully her chest had a lot of bandages, making Atsushi's eyes widened in surprise with a blush, while Dazai, Ranpo and the others that are with them only blushed. They didn't notice her bandaged arms.

"(Y-y/n)-san! Y-y-your a girl?!" Atsushi asked loudly in surprise, as he couldn't believe what he was seeing.

"Yeah, sorry about not telling you and the others but I want you all to figure it out. The only one that knows that I'm a girl is Dazai-san and Ranpo-kun." (Y/n) answered as she walked towards Dazai and got him out of the net.

"By the way, Atsushi, what are you doing out here?" Dazai asked after he got down, (Y/n) was still mad at him though, because he suddenly jumped in to the water, but at the same time she was also thankful because her hair is now back.

"I'm on a job." Answered Atsushi. "A job? What kind?" Dazai questioned.

////////////////

Dazai was doing a very ugly face while being dramatic. "W-w-w-what a tragedy. What a great tragedy this is, a young beautiful woman in her prime has lost her life! Sorrow is crushing my heart!"

"Dazai-san, I think you are being over dramatic." (Y/n) stated as she hugged herself because of the cold, she then felt someone put something like a blanket on her shoulder, she turned around and saw Ranpo is the one who put it, which is his cape by the way, and smiled at her, making her smile and hold the cape close to her face to hide her blush.

"She may as will have committed a double suicide with me!" Dazai continued, making (Y/n) sigh.

"Who would be an idiot and join you anyway." (Y/n) stated, making Dazai look at her and cried even more. "(Y/n)! How mean of you! I thought you love me!" Dazai cried.

"Well! Because of you! I tripped from a rock and fall into the water!"

"I thought you jumped to join me?!"

"As if!

But because of you my hair is back, so thank you Dazai-san." (Y/n) smiled at him while the wind blowed her hair.

Dazai fake coughed and turned to the side to hide his pink cheeks.

"Who the hell are they?" The detective asked "their one of my colleagues back at the agency. Dazai however is just like that and he must have done something that made her mad and at the same time thankful." Ranpo answered him but is quite annoyed when he saw Dazai being clingy to (Y/n), the same goes for Atsushi.

"I don't know who you are but, rest in peace. An amazing detective will avenge you." (Y/n) said as she kneeled down and clasped her hands together. After she finished praying, she stood up and look at Ranpo.

"Right, Ranpo-kun?" (Y/n) said as she tilted her head, though she already know his answer but she just couldn't ignore the body, and she just also can't point out that Sergeant Sugimoto is the one that who killed the lady because it will cause a suspicion.

"But I have yet to get the job." Ranpo responded. "What? Why?" Dazai asked.

"Ask this man." Ranpo said as he pointed at the Detective. "There's no need for detectives. In fact, all of my subordinates are far more superior to any private detective."

"Oh. What's your name?" Ranpo pointed at the detective behind him.

"What? I'm sergeant Sugimoto. The victim, Ms. Yamagiwa, was my senior!" Sugimoto introduced himself.

"Alright, Sugimoto. Solve this case in sixty seconds starting now." Ranpo stated.

"What?!"

"I can solve it in under a minute. If your as good as he says you are, you should be able to do the same." Ranpo said as he turned his head towards the detective. "Okay, give it a try Sugimoto!"

"What?! Um, okay, will... sixty seconds is a bit overkill isn't it?!" Sugimoto said clearly freaked out.

"I think it's now fifty seconds." (Y/n) stated as Atsushi sweatdrop when Sugimoto freaked out more.

"Oh right." Sugimoto said "Yamigawa was pursuing a political corruption case and also investigating the Port Mafia. I believe that the murders M.O are similar to the Mafia's method of exacting contribution. Maybe she was killed by the Mafia members she was investigating-"

"Incorrect." Dazai said in a serious tone, (Y/n) look at him.

"What?" Sugimoto asked looking confuse.

"The Port's Mafia retaliatory methods are as highly specific as government-issued ID." Dazai stated. "First, the traitor is forced to bite the curb, then they kick the back of their head to shatter the jaw. As their victims wail's in agony, they flip them over and shoot them in the chest three times." Dazai explained.

'Damn! That was bloody, I like it!' (Y/n) heard Shukaku said in her head.

"Beep!" Ranpo yelled, scaring Sugimoto. "Okay, times up!" Ranpo said as he tapped Sugimoto's shoulder.

"To bad, you've got a lot ways to go before reaching my level. At the very least, this proved that you subordinate aren't all superior to me." Ranpo stated.

"Cut the crap!" The detective yelled, causing them to turn to him while (Y/n) sighed in annoyance. "You've been going on and on about deduction and great detectives. You've been reading to much pulp fiction! Cases are solved by investigations, interviewing's people's interest, and analyzing the scene of the crime."

"How dare he?!" (Y/n) mumbled angrily which Dazai heard and held her back when she started walking towards the detective but no one noticed them. "Let me at him, let me at him." She said in the background while Dazai held her.

"Huh?" Ranpo questioned as he started walking towards the detective "when are you going to realize it? Great detectives don't do 'investigations'. My ability, super deduction, can instantly identify the killer and when and how the murder committed. Furthermore, I can see in my mind's eye, how can I make the killer confess, and where the evidence lies as if it's an epiphany." Ranpo turned to look at the officer. "I'm an ability user after all."

"Given my line of work, I know the existence of ability users. But if you have such a convenient ability, why do my colleagues and I still have a job?" The detective asked.

Ranpo has colsed his eyes again, and pointed at him. "Right on! You've finally caught up."

The detective clenched his fist. "You bastard!" Ranpo was confused, then Dazai came in when (Y/n) finally calmed down.

"Now, now detective. Ranpo's always like this." Dazai said. "After all! My motto is 'all's well that's well for me!'" Ranpo exclaimed.

"Well, well." Dazai said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"Since you praise it to much, let's see that ability of yours." The detective said.

"Oh? Are you asking if I can handle the case?" Ranpo asked "you should've asked me from the start."

The detective laughed "heh, you have a lot of confidence about this difficult case despite the lack of any evidence. Want me to count to sixty?"

"I don't need that long." Ranpo stated

"Watch closely Atsushi, (Y/n). This is the ability that keeps the agency going. Once he put those glasses on, his deduction is active." Dazai said

(Y/n) was super excited to see Ranpo's deduction in person, she knows that she already saw it many times but when seeing it in person is different.

Light green moved around him, and the wind moved his hair up. (Y/n) watched Ranpo put his glasses on with a stars in her eyes.

"Ability: ultra-deduction!"

"I see." Ranpo said

"I see, 'my ass." The detective said as he doubted Ranpo. "Your trying to imply you know who the killer is."

"Of course!" Ranpo answered "huh?" The detective said in confusion.

"The killer..." Ranpo started "...is you." As he pointed at the killer. "Sergeant Sugimoto."

'kya! Ranpo-san is so cool!' (Y/n) thought as she look at Ranpo with admiration, her background changed and had some hearts floated at her side.

Dazai who saw this glared at Ranpo in jealousy, Atsushi also saw this, felt his heart ache, and he didn't know what the cause.

'oh~ I think someone's jealous~' matatabi said at (Y/n)'s head.

'yeah, that Dazai brat clearly glaring at that Ranpo guy.' Shukaku stated making (Y/n) snap out of her day dream and look at Dazai, who was still glaring, and look at where it is directed.

'I don't think so. I think he is glaring at the detective.' (Y/n) said, the tailed beasts sighed at her obliviousness.

'don't bother mi amigos (means, my friends in Spanish), she very oblivious, even though she read and watch some love stories at the past.' inner stated as the tailed beasts clearly agreed.

'hey! I am not! Am I?' (Y/n) said but just leave it be and continue to watch.

The detective laughed, "Sergeant Sugimoto is my subordinate."

"Sergeant is the one who killed her." Ranpo stated.

"Don't be stupid!" The detective yelled at him, "it's impossible that the killer would happen to be close by in the first place!"

"How is he even a detective, when he can't even spot the most obvious thing?" (Y/n) mumbled as she saw the watch.

'yeah, and also he shouldn't be trusting anyone because he don't know who is the suspect yet.' Son Goku stated.

"It's exactly because he is the killer, that he wants to stay close to the investigation." Ranpo explained "besides, didn't I mention this? I also know where the evidence lies."

Ranpo turned to Sugimoto. "Lend me your gun."

"Y-you've got to be kidding. The penalty for handing a government-issue firearm to a civilian is far worse than a pay cut." Sugimoto said.

"And here I was hoping you'd have a point. Are you private investigators just talk?" The detective asked.

'that detective is really getting on my nerves.' Kokuo, the five tailed beast stated.

'I agree with you.' Saiken, the six tailed beast said.

"If we examine that gun and come up empty, then sure, I'm just an idiot running my mouth." Ranpo said

"I've have enough of listening to you!" The detective exclaimed. "Show him, Sugimoto!"

"But..."

"He's barked up this tree as far as he can go. If we prove him wrong, He'll shut up and go home." The detective rudely stated, (Y/n) look at him with a flaming aura while having a fire in her eyes, her hair is beginning to raise.

'HOW DARE HE?!'

Dazai and Atsushi felt the (Y/n)'s rage so they stayed away from her but thankfully, the tailed beasts managed to calm her down.

"Hey, what's the matter, Sugimoto?" The detective asked.

"Even in this city," Ranpo spoke up "it isn't easy for amateur to get ammo... Even harder if the firearm is a government-issue."

"Why aren't you saying anything Sugimoto?!"

"He's thinking furiously right now about the three bullets he used, and how he'll explain their absence." Ranpo stated, as Sugimoto's eyes widen as he gasped.

"Sugimoto! You can't be the killer! Show us your gun, now!" The detective yelled.

Sugimoto then slowly reached for his gun. "That's right, Sugimoto." Tje detective said

'(Y/n), catch the bullet quickly without them seeing you move.' Chomei the seven tailed beast said.

'also put a bit of chakra to the hand that you will use for catching it so it will protect your hand.' Isobu the three tailed beast added.

'got it!' (Y/n) replied

Sugimoto clicked the something and aimed his gun towards Ranpo.

(Y/n) put a bit of chakra at her feets (for speed) and hand, she then catched the bullet without them knowing, they only felt a breeze went pass them. Dazai run behind Atsushi and pushed him towards Sugimoto.

Atsushi immediately pinned Sugimoto down. "Let me go! I have nothing to do with this!"

"Running away won't help." Ranpo said, standing in front of Sugimoto.

"The murder took place early yesterday morning at the abandoned shipyard, 140 meters upstream from here." Ranpo stated.

"How'd you know that?" Sugimoto asked. "If we go there, we should be able to find yours and the victim's footprints, as well as the bloodstains you couldn't erase." Ranpo replied.

"How?" Sugimoto asked "No one could have known."

"Let's hear the rest back at the office." The detective said and pulled out a handcuff. "It may be the last time it'll be your place of work... But how'd you dodged the bullet?"

"Oh, you mean this?" (Y/n)  said as she showed them the bullet, making their eyes widened.

'great job on your first try.'

/////////////////

After they were done talking to him, and once he was done confessing. Dazai, Atsushi, (Y/n), and Ranpo stood outside.

"Thanks, I guess." The detective thanked Ranpo which caused him to turn around confused.

(Time skip)

"Ranpo-kun! That was amazing!" (Y/n) complimented him. "Even though I was holding myself off from beating him up." She said as the three sweatdropped.

"Oh! (Y/n)-chan we should buy you something to wear that for girls only!" Dazai exclaimed.

"But I have some clothes though." (Y/n) replied.

"Tot, tot, tot. That's not counted! I mean, come on! You always wear a boyish clothes!" Ranpo joined, Atsushi nodded. "Yeah, (Y/n)-san, I didn't saw you wearing a girls clothes one bit."

(Y/n) sweatdropped 'but you all are boys, how can you know what a girl needs? And also! How can I get comfortable when you three are with me?!' thought (Y/n).

[Extra]

"I wonder what this is?" Yosano asked as she opened the cute little (f/c) pouch, her eyes then widened when she saw what's inside.

"Kunikida! Open yours!" Yosano said as Kunikida do what she said, and his eyes also widened, while the others also opened them and got a similar reactions.

They all got a cookies that look like them, they then took a bite and immediately liked it, they didn't know who sent it because (Y/n)'s clone already poofed away and (Y/n) forgot to put that she is the one that baked it.

------------------
Thanks for reading! If you like this, please vote and comment!🥰🤗😊

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

464K 16.8K 22
Itachi and Naruto have just learned that their clans had arranged a marriage for an alliance. Neither of them know each other and at first Itachi is...
16.4K 281 16
Y/n L/n is Kiyoko's best friend. When Y/n got the news that her family was moving to Miyagi for her parents' new jobs. She is excited to see her best...
111K 3.3K 40
There was a little girl named Mika Uchiha/Senju which her two parents are Madara Uchiha and Hashirama Senju. Her mother Mito died after she gave birt...
396K 20.2K 43
Takes place after You think I'm a Guy? Akira is sent on a dangerous mission by Danzo, but she's not alone. With chunin Chie, chunin Hachiro and Sai...