DDLC Girlfriend Scenarios (Gx...

Bởi SmexyOver9000

DDLC Girlfriend Scenarios Includes Characters Such As: -Sayori -Monika -Natsuki -Yuri (Cover art is not mine) Xem Thêm

How You Met
How You Two Kiss
How They Confess
How You Two Sleep/Cuddle
When You're Sick
When They Get Jealous
Watching A Scary Movie
She Says "I Love You" For The First Time
You Have A Nightmare
You Get Clingy
You Meet Her Parents
She Comforts You After You Get Bullied
First Date
First Kiss
Her Reaction To You Wearing Her Clothes
She's A Yandere
You Two Celebrate Valentine's Day
You're A Yandere
Fluff/The *Almost* Smut
She Realizes She Has Feelings For You
She Helps You Study
You Turn Her On

You Try To Kill Yourself (They Save You)

7.2K 131 233
Bởi SmexyOver9000

-Sayori
-Monika
-Natsuki
-Yuri

DISCLAIMER/TRIGGER WARNING:
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF SUICIDE, SELF HARM, ALCOHOLISM MENTAL ILLNESS, UNHEALTHY COPING MECHANISMS, ETC. IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW ARE DEALING WITH SUICIDAL THOUGHTS PLEASE CALL 800-273-8255

ALSO, I AM NOT SAYING ALL OF THESE REACTIONS ARE THE BEST WAY TO REACT, I AM SIMPLY WRITING HOW I THINK THE CHARACTERS WOULD REACT!

Sayori
"Thank you for letting me in, (Parent's name)! I wanted to see how (Y/n)'s studying was going." After Sayori thanked my parent, she made her way to my room. Her eyes widened in shock and she dropped the textbook she was holding.

She froze in fear and it took her a second to react. She rushed over to me and lifted me slightly so I could regain my breathe as I hung from the ceiling.

"Untie the rope while I hold you!" Sayori instructed but I shook my head. Sayori looked around the room. She held my legs with one hand and kept me lifted and used her other hand to reach out and grab a knife from my desk. She began to cut the rope and I fell to the group, coughing.

She joined me on the floor and pulled me closer to her. Her fingers lightly brushed against the red mark on my neck, "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yes." I looked away from Sayori. I felt embarrassed and ashamed.

Sayori grabbed my hand and held it in her own, "How long have you been having these thoughts for?"

"A while."

Sayori brushed her thumb against the back of my hand, attempting to calm me down, "I get it. It's hard and.." Sayori sighed, "and it never feels like it's going to get better but I promise it will. I'm here for you. I love you, (Y/n)."

"Thank you, Sayori."

"Let's get you to bed, I think it's best you rest." Sayori stood up and offered me her hand, helping me up. We laid down together and Sayori held me tightly. I felt protected and loved.

Monika
"Do you ever have a feeling that something bad is going to happen?" Monika asked Sayori who shrugged.

"What do you think is going to happen?"

"I'm not sure, that's why I'm kind of freaking out. I'm so used to knowing what's going to happen next."

Sayori looked around the room, "Hey, Monika, why isn't (Y/n) here? The meeting started fifteen minutes ago."

Monika's eyes widened, "I have to go, Sayori, sorry!" Monika sprinted out of the clubroom, rushing to my house. Luckily, the front door was open and Monika rushed in.

"(Y/N)?!" Monika shouted as she ran towards my room.

I sat there, desperately trying to get the cap off of a bottle of pills as I cried. Monika looked horrified. She rushed over to me and grabbed my wrists, preventing me from opening the bottle.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/n)."

"Y-You're sorry?" I questioned.

"I didn't notice...I didn't notice that you aren't okay. I'm sorry." Monika brought me into a tight hug, "I'm so sorry, I should've noticed."

"Monika, this isn't your fault."

"It is! I should've checked up on you more. I should've known." She repeated.

Natsuki
"(Y/n)?" Natsuki hesitantly called out as she entered my house, "Why weren't you in school?" Receiving no response, Natsuki made her way towards my room.

Alcohol bottles littered the floor and Natsuki's eyes finally met mine. She was horrified. She glanced down at my hand and noticed the pill bottle. She rushed over to me and practically fought me for the pills.

"What is wrong with you?" Natsuki shouted, chucking the pill bottle across the room, "You're drinking?!" Natsuki was absolutely furious. At some point, she could barely even form words, she was far too angry. She started to cry and every time she opened her mouth, no words came out.

"I'm sorry, Natsuki—"

"You're slurring your words! You're such an idiot, (Y/n)." The shorter girl stomped her foot out of anger before glancing around the room. She walked out of my room for a few minutes and came back with a damp towel and some water. She sat down next to me and placed the towel on my forehead and handed me the glass of water, "Did you take any pills?" I shook my head. She knew exactly how to treat me, which was unsurprising. She leaned her head against the wall and sighed, "W-Why?" Her voice cracked as she tried not to cry. She didn't even look at me, her eyes were fixated on the bottles on the floor.

"I-I'm tired, Natsuki."

Somehow that answer angered Natsuki more, "You choose this?! You know how my father is, why would you do this?!"

"Natsuki, I'm sorry!"

"I don't care if you're sorry. I'm staying here tonight and for as many days as it takes. I'm staying until you get over," She gestured to the bottles on the floor, "whatever this is. And, I'm getting rid of any alcohol in this house."

"T-Thank you, Natsuki."

"You're such an idiot." Natsuki put her arm over my shoulder and gently guided my head onto her lap. She ran her hands through my hair, it was honestly really calming.

Yuri
I didn't know Yuri was going to stop by my house, I wouldn't have done this if I knew. I had no choice but to bandage on my arms and throw on a long sleeved shirt.

Once Yuri arrived, we sat on my bed together just talking. My arms stung and I felt dizzy from all the blood loss.

Yuri's eyes glanced down at my arms before looking up at me. She paused for a second before looking down again, "(Y-Y/n), you're bleeding!" Yuri nervously stated, reaching out to grab my arm. I quickly moved my arm away from her, I couldn't let her see.

I should've known I would bleed through those bandages. I cut a lot deeper than I normally do, I wanted to die. I didn't expect Yuri to disrupt that plan.

"Let me get you some bandages and disinfectant." Yuri said as she stood up, nervously glancing at me once again. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back onto my bed.

"Don't bother, Yuri. I did this on purpose. It'll be fine." I responded, rolling up my sleeves and taking off the bandages.

Yuri didn't look away, she wasn't scared or even grossed out. Her eyes were practically transfixed on my cuts, "When did you start?"

"A few months ago."

"Me too. I love the way it makes me feel, I love pain." My eyes widened and Yuri just laughed, "I love blood." Yuri paused, her smile fading, "But, this isn't healthy. This isn't something I want you doing." Yuri stood up again, walking towards my bathroom. She came back with bandages and disinfectant in her hand, "This is going to sting." Yuri warned as she poured the disinfectant on a cotton swab. She gently went over each one of my cuts and then bandaged them.

"Thank you, Yuri."

Yuri looked at the floor, her voice low, "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It's not really something I'm proud of."

Yuri nodded, "Will you call me next time?"

"What do you mean?"

"Call me...so I can be here for you. I know what it's like, I can help."

y'all just love angst idk

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1.5M 16.5K 90
RWBY Girlfriend Scenarios Includes Characters Such As: -Ruby -Weiss -Blake -Yang -Pyrrha -Nora -Emerald -Cinder -Raven -Neon Katt -Velvet -Coco -Neo...
25.2K 590 21
~ Female Reader X Canon Story ~ ~ This is NOT a human X canon story; all characters are animals ~ ~This story follows the events of both Sing! and S...
50K 1.2K 14
All it took was the birth of the youngest princess, followed by the King's unexpected favouritism and the Queen's indecisiveness and jealousy to stir...
1.8K 124 15
[𝗙𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥] [𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔𝗛𝗔𝗞𝗜 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗘𝗔𝗦𝗘 𝗔𝗨] ______ A one sided love. One girl who loves her close friend, 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗪𝗦 𝗡...