ใƒปโ€บ ๐™ข๐™š๐™จ๐™จ๐™–๐™œ๐™š๐™จ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข...

Galing kay KaiKloudz

"๐—ถ ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—บ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€!" lloyd had been blading for a long now. but acquiring... Higit pa

๊’ท๊’ฆ notes ๊—ƒ
๊’ท๊’ฆ lloyd ortiz's playlist ๊—ƒ

๊’ท๊’ฆ 001 - desire ๊—ƒ

38 6 0
Galing kay KaiKloudz

desire

/dəˈzī(ə)r/

a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

"Hello? Do you read me?"

──

Lloyd laid down in his bed, staring blankly at the ceiling. He didn't want to admit it but today was awfully quiet, it was weird. Shifting his head to the side, he looked at his nightstand. Standing there was his bey, Lightning Lynx is what he called it. Sitting upwards, he grabbed the small bey and held it near his chest. A smile of determination replaced his bored look.

"Let's train, Lynx! Sound good?" The brunette said, looking back at his bey. The bey twinkled brightly at the words, leaving Lloyd with a big grin on his face. Getting up, the hazel-eyed blader grabbed his sweater and headed for the door excitedly. Running down the stair, there a tall blonde woman stood on the phone.

"Aunt! I'm going out for a while!" The brunette shouted, loud enough for the blonde woman to hear.

She looked at the boy and nodded. Taking the phone away from her ear and placing a hand on the speaker. She told Lloyd that he should be back by dinner. The boy nodded and grabbed the small cream-colored side bag on the coat hanger. Instead of being greeted by the radiant blue skies, opening the door, someone was at the doorstep. A little boy who looked similar to Lloyd, except he had lighter brown hair and crystal blue eyes.

"Oh yeah! Lloyd, please take your brother with you. Nathan wants to train with you!" Lloyd groaned at his aunt's words. He wanted to go out by himself, alone. Sighing, the darker brunette slightly shoved the shorter to the side and started walking. Though, Nathan didn't mind and followed him happily.

──

"So, big brother, where are we going?" The shorter brunette asked walking behind Lloyd.

The taller was annoyed, but couldn't do anything about his current situation. He kept walking, ignoring his little brother and his random remarks and stories. The blue-eyed boy must have noticed such, he sped up his pace slightly and made his way to the side of Lloyd.

"Are you going to answer my question, Green Ninja?" Nathan slightly teased.

Lloyd sighed, he hated when the younger would say such. Both he and Lloyd from the show barely had any similar traits, other than choosing other people's safety over their own, can be pretty naïve, and can be pretty talkative by when they are alone. Once he thought about it, he did share a lot of similarities with the fictional character. Shaking that thought away, the older glared at the blue-eyed blader, his arms crossed.

"We're going to the Wild Bey Gang, does that answer your question?" He stated, his arms remaining crossed. Nathan was shaking in excitement, he had never met any of the older's friends before. The light brunette took Lloyd's arm, stars filled his eyes. "Does that mean I'll meet your friends? I can't wait!" The shorter said excitedly not letting go of the taller's arm.

Lloyd shrugged, he didn't think it was all that great, though it was nice to see his younger brother get all excited. It was cute, well not when he's a mischievous devil it is. A small chuckle escaped his lips as he let Nathan cling to him. His brother wasn't all that bad, he could be annoying and rude sometimes but he was a real sweetheart, usually at least. 

Time must have flown fast as they talked because they were nearing their destination. Lloyd could see their hideout nearby, looking at Nathan, a scared look replaced the shorter's excited one. Raising an eyebrow, the hazel-eyed boy looked around, searching who or what could've frightened the younger. He saw what was going on, it made him tremble slightly. Jonji and Tobisuke were being shouted at by a very tall figure though, no Ranjiro to be found. Strange it was, the blonde would always be there to teach these kinds of people a lesson but he was nowhere to be found.

"We got to get over there. Staring won't do any good." Crouching down, he gestured for Nathan to get on his back, and so he did. Running as fast as he could, he was able to get to the scene quickly. Poking Jonji's shoulder slightly, he put down his brother. The masked blader looked behind him, he showed a sign of relief.

"Great timing, Lloyd. This guy is being a total jerk!" The brown-eyed male whispered shouting.

Groaning in disbelief, he took the hand of his brother and stood in front of the two unidentified figures. Both looked confused then one let out a howling laugh, the other snickered. The tall figures crouched to the height of Lloyd and his brother. One had, violet eyes, light red hair, and pale skin, the other had lavender hair and amber eyes. Nathan stood behind Lloyd in fear, shaking. The hazel-eyed boy noticed the actions and gave him reassuring smile. The shorter smiled softly smiled back, being able to carry the message his brother was bringing to him.

"What do you want from them?" Lloyd asked as he looked back at the two people in front of them. The amber-eyed one putting their face in front of the brunette answered the question quite rudely. "Is it so bad we want a battle?" They asked not moving from their position.

"Who even are you, and why would we battle the likes of your kind?" The hazel blader shot back, furious and annoyed. The lavender-haired one looked at Lloyd in annoyance. He didn't like the attitude he received. Crossing his arms he sighed. "I don't see a problem with such." He answered, his gaze not leaving Lloyd alone. "Oh, I'm Felix, that's Russell."

The response ticked the brunette off and the others noticed. They were testing his patience yet the hazel boy couldn't realize. He was blinded by the anger he felt. He was ignoring everything but the two figures, even Nathan. The call of his name was being blocked by his own emotions. Slowly approaching them both, he felt a tug on his shirt. Attempting to ignore it, it kept going. It started to annoy him very well. Looking at where it was coming from, he saw his little brother, continually pulling his shirt. Just then, he was able to recognize his surroundings once again. His name was called many times, the suspicious bladers clutching their fists and Nathan, stopping him with small tears in his eyes. 

"Nathan..." Lloyd said, his voice trailing off, setting his gaze at the blue-eyed blader.
"I didn't mean to scare you, sorry." He continued, bending down and hugging the smaller. Nathan hugged back tightly, tears streaming down his face. Lloyd looked at the two brothers in front of him. Furrowing his eyebrows, he stopped hugging his brother and got up.

"Why don't you guys get lost? None of us have any business with you both." He said pointing to one and then the other. The red-eyed male rolled his eyes like he couldn't believe what he was hearing. Before he could even touch Lloyd, Felix stopped him.

"It's not worth it Russell, just wait." The amber-eyed said, a mischievous grin placed on his lips.

Of course, the hazel-eyed boy noticed the look on the other face but didn't think too much of it. Both left the gang alone, Lloyd sighed in relief he couldn't almost believe had almost tried to fight them. Looking behind him, he realized the others weren't there anymore, he should've expected it from them. Mumbling cowards to himself, he continued his way to the headquarters. It was only a corner away, so he let Nathan go first, after all, he was still excited to meet the rest of the gang.

──

"Hey, guy—" The brunette was interrupted by a tall blonde, his hands placed on both his shoulders, a serious expression was shown on the taller. 

"Lloyd, god damnit! I told you about letting me deal with these things." Ranjiro said, his tone indicating he was slightly mad at him, those words made Lloyd look down in slight shame. "You aren't hurt, are ya?" The blonde asked, and a small sigh followed after.

The blonde could never stay mad at the hazel-eyed boy. He never understood exactly but no matter the situation, the brown-eyed blader couldn't, even if he tried. Scanning himself, Lloyd hadn't seen any marks or bruises. He shook his head and a look of relief replaced Ranjiro's concerned expression. Noticing the small boy hanging on to Lloyd's legs, the blonde bent down and pointed at him. "Who exactly is this now?" He questioned looking at Lloyd and then back at the blue-eyed boy. The taller looked at his brother and then Ranjiro. "Nathan, he's my little brother," Lloyd replied, his voice being quiet, Nathan simply waved at the blonde.

"Why don't you go see the rest of the gang over there? We got a bey stadium!" Ranjiro remarked, making the smaller gasp in excitement and running to the stadium he had talked about.

Ranjiro smiled as Nathan ran to the stadium, getting up, he looked down at Lloyd. The hazel boy had a small thought coming his way about how this may play out, but he wanted to ignore it. The brunette didn't look back, he felt angry at himself for getting into a fight with two people he had never even met. "Cap'n, I know you're mad at me but let me expla—" Being cut off for a second time, he felt the blonde's touch on his shoulder.

"I ain't mad Lloyd, I was just worried about you. Your temper can get you in tough situations." The brown-eyed male answered, facing the other way.  That response made Lloyd smile, he was grateful that the taller wasn't mad at him. After all, Ranjiro was the kind of person you shouldn't fuck with at all. A threatening snicker left the blonde's lips. Raising an eyebrow, the shorter stared at the taller, not understanding what exactly was so funny.  "You do know.." Ranjiro started. "You're still going to pay for not listening to me."

Lloyd gave Ranjiro a 'are you fucking kidding me' glare. Though, he had no choice but to agree. "Okay, let's battle then if you want to play that way." The brunette said with confidence pulling out Lynx from his bag. 

"Oh, you are so on!" Ranjiro replied, grabbing Roktavor from the insides of his hair, which Lloyd had never questioned why he put his bey there.

──

"I'll beat you again Cap'n, just wait!" Lloyd said, panting word for word. Both males had been training for hours but it was worth it. Collapsing on the ground, the brunette sighed in satisfaction, they had almost tied but Ranjiro had won the last battle with simple stamina. "Tired already? I could carry on for ages." Was he reply but his actions were another story before he knew it he also fell to his knees.

"And who could carry on for ages?" Lloyd teased the other. Ranjiro grumbled slightly at the words. "Shut up Lloyd, you're tired as well."

Chuckling at the blonde, he turned to the side. His brother slept soundly on the red couch. Light snores could be heard from him. A soft smile formed on his lips. Watching the sky, he'd almost lost track of time. It was already sunset, aunt was going to kill him. "I gotta go! See you later." Lloyd exclaimed, he tried getting up but his legs were in denial and had made him fall. The blonde was fast enough to catch him.

"You are a total clutz, you know that right?" Ranjiro laughed, amused by the actions caused by Lloyd. The shorter rolled his eyes at his words, he wasn't a clutz not in the slightest way he could think of. Making the taller put him down, he walked up to his brother and proceeded to carry him out the door, though he was stopped by the blonde. "I don't think you can carry him, especially with you tripping everywhere."

Without warning, the brown-eyed blader took the sleeping boy out of the hazel's arms. The action took him by surprise but then he shrugged, there was no stopping him now. "Okay then, ready to go?"

"Yeah, let's go!"

──

Lots of small talks had been made between the two boys. Never an awkward moment between them, after all both were very talkative when it came to people who they were close too. Both enjoyed each other company very much and cherished small moments together. Laughs were shared between them, it was always great when they hung out. Standing at the driveway of a red-bricked house, Lloyd sighed. "Well, this is where we part ways for today."

Ranjiro nodded, he always disliked when Lloyd had left him. Taking the sleeping child out of the arms of the taller's, the brunette smiled at him and waved. The blonde waved back, returning the cheerful smile. As Ranjiro left, the hazel-eyed boy grabbed the keys and walked towards the door, opening it, and making a slight creaking sound.

"I'm home!"

──

"I have a message. A message from the stars. Hello, hello?"

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.2M 51.6K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 59.6K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
130K 2.5K 43
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
153K 3.6K 50
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...